The Agreement Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of 3.
18.1k words
4.77
22.5k
49
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

The morning came as she collected her thoughts about what to do. Just as she got out of the bed, she felt a queasy feeling about her. She knew her nerves were shot with the prospect of what could happen too. It was a Monday and for the first time the idea of the unknown was making her feel uneasy.

Even when she got home, the uneasy feeling did not go away. Sebastian was not home but it did not take away from the fact she had a sense of not knowing with him. He was not a boyfriend and yet she knew he had fucked her twice and there was a bit of feelings for him. The drunken excuse was not valid as she knew that the last time, she was sober and wanting it bad.

Keeping tabs on his whereabouts was not her concern but she did wonder where he went. The long day would have been longer if it weren't for him letting her stay there. A quick text and she found out he was hanging out at a friend's house. They were not dating and texting him back what time he would be home was not needed. She decided to take a long hot bubble bath and retreat to help her decide what to do next.

As she turned down the lights and lit some candles setting the stage for a relaxing night, she knew that this could never have happened at her last place since it had only a small shower stall. The sensation of the hot bath calmed her nerves and soothed her soul as she let the relaxing moment calm her from the worries that she knew were there.

She thought about rubbing her pussy to a great orgasm but could not shake off the unknown the future had in store. She thought about how she might leave her job and the prospect of his program being a bust. She then let her mind go to the fact that she let Sebastian have sex with her and that he might say something.

The contract he signed made her stop worrying about him saying anything, but she did remember that he finished inside of her the first time. She knew she was late with her period but figured it was normal since she was late almost every month. She then thought about the stress and figured she was late because of it. She wanted to feel worried about it but knew the money issue was a more pressing matter.

She knew that one sale in the valley could be enough money to retire happily on and it was done often. These big companies scooped up smaller ones and paid programmers money for their product that rivaled a lifetime of earnings for normal people. The only doubt she had was what he had.

The next day Laura knew she was going to ask Sebastian more questions and make a choice by Friday. It was another day of not feeling well and she decided to use some personal time to talk with Sebastian about his program. He did not have a job and was home most of the time and a quick trip home she could catch up with him.

Walking in the house she saw him dressed in a suit and tie. She quickly looked at him utterly shocked that he was dressed up. "What are you all dressed up for?"

"I went to a bank to get a small business loan."

Laura gave a confused look as she knew the plan was him selling. "A loan? I thought you were going to sell?"

"I don't want you to lose your job," he said as he sat at his computer leaning back giving a mournful look.

"Can we talk about you program? I might consider quitting if it's good."

A big smile appeared as she could easily tell he wanted her to say it. She then leaned back listening to how his program would change how information was sent over the internet. She felt lost in his translation but did know that his program was extremely marketable.

When Sebastian paused to get something to drink, she heard her phone ring. Fetching it from her purse, she could see it was her boss. He then rattled off how he needed to call an emergency meeting as the board wanted a midnight meeting to discuss the company and a possible merger.

She nodded her head as if he was there and then answered him. "I will be right there."

Laura looked up at Sebastian. "I've got to go. I have no idea when I will be back. I like your program and think we need to discuss terms. How much are you planning on giving me?"

When she asked, she knew it could turn sour as it was money being discussed. She felt a small percentage was fine but knew it had to be enough for her to not have a job for a year until she could find another tech job.

"I don't know, is half enough?" he asked without flinching or making a gesture of displeasure that it was half.

"Whoaa. That's too much. I don't want half, but we can discuss it after you sell if that's better,"

Laura commented, thinking he was offering her too much and that it would be taking advantage of him.

"You inspired me to write the program and you should get something. I can do something else if you want. IBM has a standing offer for me to work for them. I can say that I will only take the job if they hire you with me so if my program does fail, you can have a job lined up. If I make money, then you make money."

Laura wondered what was up with him and why he was so willing to go the extra yard. She knew that his weak spot was ending up with her staying there rent free though. She knew deep down that he was a genius programmer and whatever he did write had to be worth something. The move to IBM would be a dream job too.

"Okay...okay. I will leave Overture and help you. If it doesn't work out, then we go to IBM. I just need a guarantee from IBM that they will hire us."

Sebastian all but jumped as he moved to his computer quickly. "I can do that right now. The director of their Human Resources is in my saved email. I will email him right now and hopefully he should get back to me."

He then looked up as he was typing. "Once I get confirmation we can go to Google then?"

Laura could not contain her smile as his was like an infectious virus of positive energy. "Sure. I will resign and we can set that meeting up. If it fails, then we just go to IBM."

She left to go change and wondered what she got herself into. The whole conversation she had with Sebastian was now making her head spin with thoughts of the future. She hated leaving Overture as it was a safe secure job. The prospect of something great was there but she hated not knowing if it was safe to leave her secure job.

Her stomach was in knots as her brain came up with the possibilities for failure, but she still knew that she would have something lined up just in case. She loved a good contract and thought that it would be her safety net in case she left Overture and his program did not sell. The employment contract with IBM would save her.

She wanted to eat but she felt a good hot bath was in order and then maybe she would eat something small. Her body seemingly demanded a good hot bath and an hour of uninterrupted relaxation. It was something she never could in her apartment and now that she moved in with Sebastian it was like the most relaxing thing she did.

***

The next day she had her letter drafted for her resignation and an uneasy feeling that made her feel sick to her stomach. She felt her nerves wrecked by the act of leaving Overture. She had enough built up vacation time for her to leave and get paid for three weeks too. She figured she would resign and take the vacation time. It seemed perfect, but she could not shake the queasy feeling she had.

Sebastian was sleeping as she figured he was probably up all night working on his program. She did the quick drive to work and decided to wait on handing in the letter. She wanted to ask around about why Google would be interested and what the prospects would be for her.

It was the end of the day and she found out that Google was heavily interested in looking for an algorithm that could fix their virtual reality software. She listened to the specs and was lost within a few sentences of it being explained to her. Laura did hear that the price Google would pay was in the millions too. She did hear that a bunch of programmers had all tried and failed though.

It was the end of the day and she gave the letter to her boss Mr. Hawkes who seemed quite upset about losing her. She just explained that she wanted to venture out on her own and that she needed to leave the company to do it. She did smile as he promised her job back if it failed.

Laura stayed late to wrap things up with Human Resources and was home later than normal. She smiled knowing her being late was still early if she had her last apartment. The long day still had her nerves on edge as she walked in to see Sebastian typing away.

He jumped up from his workstation meeting her in the kitchen as she dropped her bags of things on the table. "How did it go?"

Laura smiled knowing she was taking a giant leap of faith with him. "I resigned. Make the meeting for Google two weeks from today."

"YES...I am so glad you did this!" Sebastian exclaimed as his hands rubbed together in joy.

"You know, we need to work out the details of your program. I need to know if it works and how much we are aiming for."

Sebastian turned quickly hitting the table with his thigh but not stopping as he ran to his computer. "I got it right here. I tested it...it works great. I also ran the program against other's systems using the same type of programs and using the same parameters that Google would use and then ran the..."

Laura interrupted him loudly to get his attention. "I got it!"

She stepped further into the kitchen. "I am starving right now and all I want is food."

Sebastian smiled and walked towards her. "I can make something or order takeout."

"Take out please and order a lot," Laura demanded as she felt her hunger was like a wolf that needed to be fed.

He nodded his head and then grabbed his phone to order. She looked at him quickly. "I am going to change and will be down in a bit."

As she walked up the stairs, she already had her bra unhooked and ready to come off as it seemed painful to wear. By the time she was in the bedroom, she was topless and already peeling her skirt off. The only thing she wanted was to wear pajamas and eat. She wanted to relax and not be dolled up like she was at work today.

She let her hair down and then twisted it up to keep it out of her face. Wearing only pajama bottoms as she looked for a loose top to wear, she felt ready to do nothing but lounge around the house. She then figured she would sleep in tomorrow and do nothing while Sebastian laid out the details of his program.

"Hate to bother you, but I wanted to tell you the good news," Sebastian said as she turned her head to him while keeping her back to him.

She was still topless, and her hands went to cover her breasts instinctively. "Ohhh good Lord. You startled me. What is it?"

"IBM wants to talk to you tomorrow."

Laura turned around still covering her breasts as she felt the sensation of positive energy flow through her as she instantly thought that her fear of losing her job at Overture was nothing but a job switch now. The idea of covering herself and that he walked in on her seemed like a worthy cause for him to get a look too.

"What? How did they know? What did they say?" she rattled off, still covering her tits but not caring that she was still showing off a lot of skin above her waist.

"Well I told them that I would possibly be interested in working for them if they would hire you on. I told them you worked for Overture as an admin secretary and they wanted to schedule a meeting with you. They said they would take you on right away even if I did not work for them."

"Ohh, my God. That's great. But what happens if your program sells and then you don't have to work for them?"

"Well, you have a job and some money for the sale. There is one catch though."

Laura tilted her head and Sebastian just blurted out, "The job is in New York at their headquarters. They did say they would cover your move though."

"Wow...I can't believe it. I had no idea they would want me of all people that soon."

She then saw his eyes wander to her chest as she realized that she was still covering her tits and that they were talking the whole time in her bedroom with her hands on her boobs. She then looked up at him, smiled like he was being dirty in a good way. "Can I change right now and then we can talk about this?"

His eyes opened wide. "Ohhh, I am sorry. I will leave you. I swear I didn't see anything."

She watched him leave quickly blocking his eyes and then closing the door behind him. She could hear him right outside of the door. "I don't know if you want, but I was hoping you would want to go with me to the movies tomorrow. It's not a date...just two people enjoying a movie. I won't tell people it's a date and we don't even have to sit near each other. I mean, I will pay for everything but that doesn't mean that we are going on a date, it's just that I think I should pay and all cause of gender role that some girls prefer at certain..."

Laura slipped on the shirt she had on the floor and then called out for him to stop rambling. "Okay...just shut up. I will go out with you tomorrow, just stop talking."

She opened the door to see him pacing by the door. He turned to her smiling wide. "It will be great. I have tomorrow all planned."

"You need to calm down," she said, seeing him all excited like he was on speed and all his energy was focused on asking her out.

"Can I do one thing really quickly? It's been bothering me, and I just need to get it out of my system. I want to ask you beforehand as I know you wouldn't want me to just up and do it."

"Okay, fine just stop debating it with me. What is it?" she asked, saying yes to him just to calm him down as he seemed hyped on something big.

"Sorry, it's just that when I get nervous, I get like this. I wanted to kiss is all. Nothing big just a simple kiss. I wanted to before, but I was nervous."

"Wait, you were nervous before? We had sex and you were nervous?"

"Yeah. I know the sex was just a physical thing and not a connection thing. I thought a kiss would be a more intimate thing that someone does with someone that they like on a physical level and not just a..."

"Jesus fuck," Laura said and moved in needing him to calm down.

She put her lips against his. His body instantly went limp and more relaxed. His soft lips felt nice against hers as she instinctively moved her tongue into his like she was being the forceful kisser. His body seemed limp now as his tongue just stayed there not moving like he was not enjoying it.

Laura pulled away feeling that she needed to tell him what to do. "When you kiss a girl, you move your tongue around and you put your tongue in her mouth. A girl likes it when you are a little forceful with the kiss. Nothing crazy, but not what you were doing."

"Like this," he responded as he moved in again.

Laura let it happen as his mouth was on hers with his tongue wanting to part her lips. She relented and let his tongue explore hers. She then felt his hand on her waist as his tongue was swirling nicely around her mouth. It felt like a perfect kiss as he was firm with his lips but not overly firm as she could feel her body responding to his kiss.

Sebastian was not stopping as his hands moved to her lower back holding her in place. His tongue was still playing with hers as she finally let out a soft moan feeling the kiss was more sensual as she felt her sex slightly responding to it. The urge to control herself was there but she could not help feeling a bit wet from the kiss though.

His tongue was still moving around hers as his lips felt soft and sensual. His hands were now caressing her lower back and were migrating upwards. She knew this was the move for a guy to get a feel and she wanted to stop but felt it was too good. It was like destroying a perfect kiss by pushing him away too as she felt his hands moving to her front.

"Mmmmmm," Laura finally moaned out as the kiss continued. His hands reached right below her breasts and stopped though. Knowing he was nervous, she moved his hands upward to guide him to her breasts so he could get a good hefty feel.

He was not done kissing either as she wondered why she was letting this happen and then why her sex was becoming so wet from it too. She felt her body go weak and then his fingers softly pinched her nipples sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body instantly igniting the switch to her need for sex.

She could not take the tease and pushed him away giving him a sultry look. "Get on the bed."

The idea of going too far with him was gone she thought. He already fucked her twice and the need to have sex with him again was almost overbearing in her needs department. She felt so wet from the kiss and his hands that the only thing she thought about was getting off from his large manhood.

He moved back and replied, "Maybe I want you on the bed."

Laura could not help but smile as she felt he was getting more confident. She also knew that she wanted a quick fuck and not some hour long marathon sex session. "Next time. I just need you to fuck me quick."

As he stepped closer to her his hands then moved her to the bed. She let him lead her and then felt his hands guide her. He then moved her so she was bent over the bed and she knew that he wanted to fuck her from behind. She slipped down her pajamas and looked at him already seeing him fumble with his jeans.

"You like seeing me like this?" she asked, wanting him to be overly excited that he was getting a good look at her ass for the first time.

"Ohhh God yes," he moaned as she finally saw his erection free and ready to conquer her needy sex.

She looked forward feeling his hands on her ass and then the tip of his erection nudging to gain entry. Holding her breath knowing his large member was soon going to enter, she felt she could not contain her needs of wanting his cock to be plunged in her hard, making sure her body got what it needed.

"OHHHH YESSSSssss," she moaned loud then softly as she felt his member slide in her all the way and not stopping until his body was against her ass.

His hands were on her hips as he slowly retreated from her sex. It did not last long as he pushed back in confirming that his entire length was deep in her. She felt a full sensation in her pussy as her vaginal muscles constricted and released in bouts of pleasure. The intrusion in her sex was just what she needed and feeling his thick size in her was just what she wanted inside of her.

He was not going slow either as Laura felt her sex being expanded each time his manhood claimed her sex hole as his. She felt like her pussy was a sheath for his cock as he continued to thrust his hips against her ass. The sensation of being fucked like this from behind only stimulated her need for more and she felt her pussy gripping his shaft in pleasure from it.

"Ohhh yesss," she moaned out as she continued to feel his male flesh rod pierce through her constricting sex. She could feel his cock just owning her pussy and the sensation was just what her sex wanted.

She could feel her climax approaching each time his body pounded against her ass. He was not rough, but he was still making sure his glorious cock was fully entrenched in her before retreating and slamming in again. It was like his cock was spearing inside of her and his large helmet was nudging her sweet spot each time.

His hands were on her hip guiding her, but Laura knew he needed no more help as her pussy was a tool to get him off and that his cock was going to pull out a grand climax for her. She could feel her vaginal muscles stretch and contract in pleasure each time his cock glided in her. The only thing she could do was moan out in short bursts each time he pushed deep to claim her sex.

The idea he could cum too early was there but when his dick pushed in deep again and again, she let go of worrying about his early climax. She felt he knew where to ejaculate and just gave into the pleasure of being properly fucked. His waist slammed against hers again and again, letting her sex muscles go crazy from the intense stretching pleasure his cock gave her.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers