The Agreement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noo...is that bad. I am sorry..." he answered, almost scared as she felt his member pulse wildly as she thought he could ejaculate from just her talking dirty to him.

"Shhh. It's okay. I am happy that I get to be your first then. Just keep calm and enjoy."

Before he responded she opened her mouth and engulfed the tip. His skin had a clean male smell to him and his member tasted like fresh skin with a hint of musky male to it. She felt her own sex becoming moist from the smell and feel of his manhood in her mouth. It wasn't long either as she moaned softly, feeling it get aroused in her mouth.

She took his length only half way in her mouth before retreating and letting his bare skin glide along her lips. Laura then moved her tongue around the ridge of his helmet and then used it along the underside of his member as she took him in her mouth again.

Still only taking half of his length in her mouth, she pulled back using her hands to stroke from the base of his cock to give him an effect of both a blow job and a hand job. She wanted to go deeper but she could only go halfway before gagging and she did not find it sexy at all to be gagged.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned out, feeling her body get excited by sucking on him and feeling her sex want attention as she continues sliding his girth in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh God...Ohhhh Goddddd," he moaned as Laura quickly moved her mouth away, looking up at him to see if he was enjoying it too much to the point of bursting too quickly.

With a calming tone, she wanted him to last at least a couple of minutes before blowing his load. "Relax baby. Just breathe and think of something else."

"This feels so fucking good. I can't believe how good this feels...oh shit it's good," Sebastian moaned out as she felt his cock throbbing and begging to finish.

"It should feel good. But you need to last at least a few minutes before you cum," she answered smiling as she knew he loved it and felt it as his cock pulsed in her hand ready to shoot off.

"Okay...okay..." he answered back, taking deep breaths.

Before he could say anything else, she opened her mouth and let his big crown part her lips and push in. Not going fast, she enclosed her mouth quickly, wrapping her lips around the ridge of his tip and twirled her tongue around his thick helmet giving him direct pleasure to it. She felt it thicken up even more as it twitched with pleasure.

With her hands back on the base of his male organ, she moved forward with her mouth and stroked her hands so that they could meet in the middle. Wanting him to enjoy a good blow job, she let her saliva cover his member. She then backed off stroking it, only to move her mouth back on it. The sensation of her mouth being full of cock was not lost on her as she made obvious slurping sounds to add to the moment of giving his giant cock oral sex.

"Ohhhhhh...OHHHH GOD!" Sebastian moaned after only a minute as Laura knew that there was no way he could hold back. She felt her own pussy clench upon itself with her own pleasure as she moved her mouth fast along the ridge of his tip.

Laura let her mind go straight to erotic thoughts of giving head and having her mouth full of Sebastian's giant cock. The sensation of such a large dick as she sucked it feeling it stretch her mouth was making her juices flow freely. Knowing that his warm cum was seconds away from being in her mouth only made her moan with him. She kept moving her hands but prepared her tongue and mouth for his load.

She kept her lips firmly wrapped around his crown as her hands stroked him fast. She could feel his cock pulsing as her own sex muscles did the same from it. She then heard his final bellow of utter pleasure as she knew the moment was there.

The first spurt on her tongue felt like pure sex to her as his male tasting cream was both warm and delicious in the erotic sense to her. The second blast followed as the distinct taste of hot cum hit her taste buds. She swallowed the pooled sperm, basking in the erotic feeling of swallowing the load like a good girlfriend should.

Not stopping, she moved her mouth further making sure the job was completed and wanting more since he came so quickly. The musky male taste of his sperm was fresh in her mouth as she felt her own pussy respond from the erotic act of swallowing cum from his thick cock too. She moaned in response while she moved back and forth finishing him off.

"Holy fuck...Ohhh fuck, I came so hard," he moaned out as she watched him move back using the wall to brace himself up.

She could not help but smile as she felt her own climax from doing it for him. "Guess you liked it."

"Never knew it could feel like that."

"Well, if you're a good boy, I will do it more for you," Laura added, not wanting to tell him that she loved sucking his cock and would do it again if he asked.

He nodded and she got up to finish her shower as he did the same. She loved feeling his hands wash her back and how he seemed to be so attentive to the little things. She in turn turned towards him and kissed him as she liked he was not shy about kissing her after she swallowed his cum.

As Sebastian was cooking breakfast for the two of them, Laura had open her laptop looking to see what information she could dig up about how to utilize his program. She knew what it could be used for, but she continued to dig to see if anyone else had done the same or worse had a patent for what they created.

Just as he put food on the table she opened up her email to see that IBM sent her a bunch of different travel itineraries. She then looked at Sebastian as he shut the stove off. "IBM just sent me travel dates."

"Told you they would take you."

"Yeah, I know that part. But why are they sending me travel dates to see them. I thought it would just be a video conference and all."

Sebastian put the food down and gave her a confused look. "Weird. I mean they sent me the contract for employment already. I was going to sign it later."

"What position?" she asked, wondering what was going on.

"R and D stuff. Typical software programming. Nothing special, but it's easy."

"So wait, they gave you the contract, and you said I was part of the deal. They seemed like they want me and all, but why are they going through all of this trouble to interview me?" she asked, puzzled to why she was getting different treatment.

As he shook his head she decided to wait until after eating to deal with it. She figured she had some time but not a lot since next week was the dates of travel. Her mind was still wondering why they seemed interested and yet why they seemed to mess up with the type of position too. She knew Sebastian told her it was for a simple admin assistant position. Nothing crazy, but enough to make a comfortable life while getting her own business started.

As he was cleaning up she answered her phone when she saw it was Mr. Hawkes. She picked up in the same pleasant manner but knew that he was no longer her boss. She just figured he needed information of where she put something or something else that was trivial.

She listened to him asking for her to come in for something important and she agreed thinking it had something to do with her contract with Overture. She felt she needed to be free and clear to deal with anyone else or Overture could sue for breach of contract. She knew some tech companies had sharks for lawyers who did just that and did hear of a few programmers losing out because they were technically still employed when they sold their programs.

She told Sebastian that she got called in by Mr. Hawkes and that she should be back in an hour or two. She knew it had to be something stupid and at worse, she could always push back the meeting so she could be free and clear of any legal obligations.

Wearing a simple shirt and jeans, she made her way into her former job smiling and saying her hellos to her former co-workers. They made pleasantries as she finally got to her boss's room and could see her old desk yet to be filled by another person.

Laura walked in smiling, saying hello as he motioned for her to sit across from him. She did and watched him hang up the phone and look at her.

"So I heard that you applied to IBM."

"Yeah. They have an admin secretary position available and I figured I could take it and move away," she answered being honest but also not mentioning the possible deal with Sebastian's program.

"They are not going to hire you as some low level admin secretary," he said with a smug smile on his face.

"What?" Her mind racing with possible reasons for him to ruin her prospects.

"They need a senior administrator for marketing. I am going to make sure you get it too."

"Why? How did you know?" she asked, her mind wondering not only how he knew but why he was intervening.

"I need a favor from you. I want you to cancel the meeting with Google. I know Sebastian has the program finished. I want to buy it. I want you to help convince him to sell it to Overture and not Google."

"What? You want me to backstab Sebastian? You do know I am being paid a percentage..." she responded fast, knowing that she was being ambushed.

"Whoaaaa. Let me stop you there. How much do you think Google is going to pay? Mmmm two million?"

"Maybe more. It's a functional program that they need. Market shows that a similar program and algorithm sold for just that. Why should I undercut my valuation because you want to score a victory over Google and then resell it back to them at a markup?" Laura set off like a race horse not letting him get the better of her knowing she was right on this one.

"And this is why you deserve to be a marketing director and not some low level pretty skirt getting a man his coffee. I knew you could do a sales pitch."

"So what is this then?" she asked, wondering what he really wanted.

"What are you asking for the program? Simple numbers...don't sell me," he replied with his hand up.

Sounding firm and confident, she answered back thinking it was a fair deal. "Three million."

"Google is going to offer one million. If you negotiate they will bring it up to one point five, but they will never go higher than that."

"How do you know this?" Laura shot back, wondering how he knew this as he seemed to know more than she did.

"I just do. My deal is this. I want you to convince Sebastian to sell to me. I will pay one point five right now."

As much as Laura thought he could be up to something shady, she did know he hated Google. She nodded figuring it was a power play move by him to get one over on the other tech giant. "Let me talk it over with him. Question...if we don't sell, are you going to make sure IBM doesn't hire me?"

She wanted to know if he was an enemy or if he was being genuine. He smiled back and raised his hand again. "I already gave my recommendation, but they knew who you were anyway. That meeting last year where you helped me out with the presentation. You know...you spoke while I took the phone call. Well, John Richardson was working for Samsung when you did that. He now works for IBM."

Laura smiled and walked away as she knew her old boss got one over on her and not in a bad way. A sense of vindication now washed over her and coursed through her body like she had won. She remembered the meeting and how she sold Samsung on buying some software for their phones. All of those times she felt worthless and that she was struggling to find a reason why she should stay at Overture now came to her. She knew Hawkes always did right by his people and now she felt good about staying with him and doing more when he asked it of her.

She drove home to see Sebastian at his computer playing games. The loud sound of him screaming at his teammates was heard the moment she opened the door. She then heard him say that his girlfriend was home before he walked away from the computer to greet her.

"Hawkes wants us to cancel the meeting with Google and sell to him for one point five million." Laura gave a small smile as she thought that he was being sweet and calling her his girlfriend.

"Did you say yes?"

Laura walked past him but not before she rubbed her hand across his chest in a show of affection. "We really need to talk about this. Let's not jump on it yet."

"Call him and tell him we'll take the deal."

Laura looked back as she knew she was going to go to bed and rest. "Why? We can at least take the Google meeting and see what the offer is."

"There is a bit of an issue with who else helped me write the program. You see I wrote the code portion and integrated it into the..."

Laura put up her hand quickly almost shouting. "Stop! Tell me who else is involved."

"Please don't be mad. I just couldn't write the whole thing so I had the guys help me write various portions of it and then fix some of the lines that I did."

"So what, five of your friends helped you?" Laura shot back, feeling her heart give way to the falling sensation that this was not the windfall she had hoped.

"Six. Taylor helped on the upload part. I promised them a portion of the sale."

"That's fine. We just cut them all in. If we get the most money..."

Sebastian then raised his voice cutting her off. "Taylor works for Overture."

"Mother fucker!" Laura cursed out as she felt her feet almost falling out beneath her.

She could see his face of sadness as if he knew she was going to be pissed. She felt the betrayal, but also the loss of something big. Holding her tongue she turned around walking upstairs. She knew she needed to bite her tongue because if she unloaded on him it would destroy him as a person. The feeling that he was weak in some areas came to her and she worried if he would ever become the man she wanted him to be.

Once upstairs she did her heavy breathing and then stripped to go to bed. She knew she should go downstairs and scream at him, but felt she needed to calm herself down. She threw herself into bed trying not to stew about what he said. She figured if that was the worst of it, it wasn't all that since she did have IBM to look forward to.

Between being tired and not wanting to see him, Laura did not go downstairs until the next day. She heard him typing away and then stop once she was at the base of the stairs. He then quickly got up almost running towards her. "I am really sorry about not telling you. I know I should have said something, but I just wanted you to have money. Look, I am going to make it up to you."

As much as Laura wanted to fight, she also did not feel she had the energy to do so. She could see in his face that he was sorry and his tone was remorseful as well. She thought about the money and realized she only had a small stake in it and if he wanted to throw money away then he could. She then knew that he did set up and get the ball rolling for her to go to IBM.

"It's fine. It's okay. I just wanted you to have more money and all. I am not mad at you, just disappointed you didn't tell me."

"Should I tell you that we have a flight tomorrow to New York?" he added quickly.

"What?" Her eyes opened wide. She knew she had to book a flight but it was still a shock that he went ahead and did it.

His voice now got lower as he seemed to want something. "I booked it for tomorrow. I was hoping that we could look at houses."

Laura could feel him wanting to get his way and move right into a house and act like a family. As much as she felt he was being nice, she wondered if he was going too fast. She figured she owed him at least a consideration to look at places to stay and then go from there to see how things progressed.

"Fine. We can look at houses. But you do know that I am going to have my meeting with IBM. If I don't get the job, then you will be in New York without me," she snapped at him, wanting him to know that there was a chance things would not turn out the way he wanted it to.

"I am positive you will get the job."

She walked over to the refrigerator to get something cold to drink and looked at him knowing he was going to get his way. "Okay then. I am going to relax and pack my bags. I want to catch up on a few things before I leave."

As Sebastian left to meet up with his friends, Laura decided to call her mother and tell her that she was going to New York and might be moving. It was going to be a long conversation like always and she debated on breaking the bigger news that she was pregnant. As much as she knew the truth was going to come out, she felt it could wait until after the New York thing.

Not wanting to leave Sarah out of the loop, she decided to invite her over to see her and tell her what was going on. She thought that her friend deserved to know what was going on with her and that she was now with child. She knew she didn't tell anyone and that her friend was really the first to know too.

Listening to Sarah rant about getting knocked up almost required alcohol, but she pushed the thought aside listening to her friend tell her that she needed to make sure she had a job. When she did bring up the strong possibilities of landing a job, she changed her tune and finally cracked a smile.

After the initial shock wore off, Sarah began to joke around like it was just a normal afternoon they spent together sometimes. They giggled about Sarah's job and her exploits of teasing men. When she pushed to know more about Sebastian, Laura finally caved. She did not want to tell her that he had a monster between his legs or that she climaxed like a porn star with him or tell her about the agreement either.

Laura just said things happened and then she went with it and he was the sweetest guy she ever knew. Telling a lie was easy, but telling the truth was harder than she thought when it came to leaving out the sexy details about him spewing his semen on her chest or deep inside her sex. She wanted to get turned on as she thought about how erotic it made her feel to see his cock just shooting cum on her tits but her nerves about the job killed the mood.

Thinking Sarah was going to press deeper, Laura changed the topic to how she was pissed about him for not telling her about his friends and then making flight arrangements so they could look at houses. She knew she was still scared about the job and was in no mood to look at houses.

When Sarah lashed into her about being a bitch, she knew her friend was not knowing the whole story. Not wanting to fight, she decided to let it go and then change the subject to something else that was not about her being bitchy to the man that put a baby in her belly.

***

The next morning she was downstairs and saw him sitting at the table with his bags all packed and set by the door. She looked at him confused as her mind raced with questions. "Was he was eager to leave hours early? Did he change the time? Is he leaving and not in love with me?"

"Did you change the time? Thought the flight is at five pm...right?"

"No, no. Just nervous," he answered as she heard his voice sounding down and out.

She knew she was hard on him the other day and had not talked to him much since then. Like the spinning world of her life had not yet done its rotations, she was unsure of when it was going to stop. She looked at his cute face and how he was probably still harboring ill feelings about the other day when she snapped at him.

With a couple of stores to go to, Laura left not saying anything else other than she needed to pick up a few things. She wanted to scream at him for changing the flight, but also that she had an interview she was not really prepared for. "What questions are they going to ask? What type of person are they looking for? Am I qualified for this job?" all ran through her mind.

Before she knew it, she was on the plane with sleeping pills in her system that she picked out for pregnant ladies. She never thought she would be asking for medicine for a pregnant lady before but she did, and now she wanted to just sleep away the next few days. Feeling the pills start to kick in, she emailed HR at IBM letting them know that she would be ready for the interview on Wednesday, thinking it gave her a couple of days to prepare. She then looked over at Sebastian and saw him texting away on his phone. She just wanted to strangle him for what he did with making travel plans without her knowing.