The Agreement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers

It was supposed to be a long flight, but the pills did the trick better than expected. She woke up with the plane landing. Before she knew it, she was in the car checking her phone. Sebastian did not say a word to her as he had his eyes on his phone.

When she checked her emails, she saw HR had emailed her asking her to move up the meeting to this afternoon. She just turned to Sebastian having a falling sensation about having an interview with no preparations and nothing to wear. She would have to get there in an hour without changing from the leggings and t-shirt she was wearing.

"Did you fucking tell HR that we were coming in today?" she barked at him like he was a child that just broke a window.

His face turned white as he looked at her. "They asked when I was coming into New York."

"Then what?" she hissed at him again.

"I...I...I told them today and that I was coming with you," he stuttered, not even rambling on like he normally did.

"Fuck. They want to see me right fucking now. What the hell am I going to tell them?" she cried out in frustration, knowing that telling them no would look bad.

She leaned forward to the taxi driver. "Can you make a detour?"

The drive to the headquarters was quick and all she could do was fester in her anger about what was going to happen. She looked down the entire time not knowing what to say. She wanted to rip his head off and yet she tried to think about what to say to the interviewer if they brought up that she looked unprofessional.

The place looked intimidating and she felt out of place as they brought her up to the offices. She wondered where they were taking her as she knew a conference room was normally where they would do an interview. Instead she just saw Mr. Richardson's office.

She remembered him as an older, rounder man that always had a smile on his face when she last saw him. And when she walked into his office, he looked the same and still had a happy smile on his face as he shook her hand.

"So nice to see you again. Please...sit down."

She looked around and saw that his office was huge, and he probably got promoted since she last saw him a year ago. Now she figured he was going to tell her thanks but no thanks. She then mustered the courage to ask for a delay.

"I am so sorry about asking, but do you mind pushing the interview until tomorrow. I just got in and didn't have time to change."

He leaned back in his chair and laughed. "Interview? I thought they already told you."

"No...I was just told about coming in," she said, thinking back to the emails that were sent and wondering if she misread them.

"Well...there is no interview. When I was told you were looking at IBM for a job, I just knew I had to have you."

The fear left and was now filled with unbridled excitement and all she could muster was, "You're hiring me?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to see you before I left on vacation. We can offer you double what you were making at Overture. Team and everything behind you."

She looked at him as his face had yet to stop smiling. "Marketing director?"

"Yeah. I remember you selling the shit out of me last meeting we had. I just knew I wanted you to work for IBM. I just didn't think I could get you."

Laura then wondered if it was Sebastian or Mr. Hawkes that got her in. She felt her heart racing with happiness as the fear evaporated from her. "Is this because of Sebastian Kramer?"

He finally stopped smiling and then looked at some paperwork on his desk. She now wondered what Sebastian's role was. "Ohhh him. I think he was offered an entry level position in programming."

"Entry level? I thought he told you about me," she inquired, wondering how Sebastian could get a low level position when he was an amazing programmer.

"All I know is that your resume came across my desk and I remembered you from that meeting."

The Uber lift was quick to pick her up as she read a text from Sebastian about meeting her at a house. She texted back about the job as she felt a loss for him not getting a job that would use his talents. She wanted to be happy and yet knew that Sebastian was going to head back to the Valley not having the job he expected.

The mixed emotions seem to overtake her as she knew that she was going to be a single mom while Sebastian was going to be a father from a distance. She wanted it to work out but knew that it wasn't. The joy of landing a dream job felt like a pirate victory as she knew there was no going back to the West Coast with him.

As the car pulled up she saw a nice size mansion. It was two floors, but it was three times the size as the house in California. It had a yard that looked like it was professionally maintained. The driveway ended at a two car garage as the house looked like a cover to a magazine it was so perfect.

Sebastian stepped out the front door boasting a huge smile. "Heyyyy...you got the job!"

She walked up to him holding back her smile, knowing that he was going to leave and that his experiment with them being together was not going to work out. "I did...it's everything I wanted too."

He dragged her inside and began pointing to various rooms. She wanted to talk but he went on and on about the house and what it offered. The realtor then showed up smiling as Laura knew that the hard sale was about to come. It was like he stepped into a role that she never saw him attaining. Sebastian turned to her and asked that they look at the house privately. It wasn't what he asked, but how he did it as she didn't see him as a boy but a man asking for privacy.

She held his arm as he took her up the flight of stairs. She knew he was thinking big and it was about to fall apart as the house was probably over a million and that she could not afford it with just her salary.

"Do you like it?" he asked with a big smile.

"Baby...I got the job but they are only offering you an entry level job," she finally spilled out, waiting for him to admit that his real money wasn't here.

"Yeah, I know. I already signed on too."

Her eyes grew big as she didn't expect that. "What? Why?"

"Cause of you."

"What do you mean?"

He gave a nonchalant look at her. "I got money...I want you. You are the best thing I have. I plan on quitting in a year anyway."

She got closer to her putting her hands on his chest, feeling guilty about being a bitch to him. She thought about what her friend said and knew she was right and that the stress got to her. She looked at his eyes seeing that he was doing everything for her.

He just looked at her like he didn't know what to do. She blinked her eyes and sighed, knowing she still needed to work on his social skills. "Kiss me."

"Ohhh," he replied as he moved in for a small kiss.

She pulled back but kept her hands on his chest. "I am sorry about being a bitch to you."

"Ohh...that's okay."

"No, it's not. Let me make it up to you," she replied, moving her hands down to his pants feeling his soft member.

"Whoaaa," he shot back as she gripped it so he couldn't move too far.

Her smile was showing a devious lust to it as she knew she was going to suck on his cock and make him feel wonderful. "Let me make it up to you."

"Here now?"

She knelt down and began undoing his pants. "Yes. I owe you a blowjob for how I acted before."

Just as she saw the flesh of his dick, she knew that it was the cock that knocked her up and it was also the cock that gave her untold pleasure. She knew that sucking it was the only thing she had to do. She felt it in her core that she needed to wrap her lips around it and suck it until it climaxed his male essence right in her mouth.

As she pulled it out and had her hand on his shaft, she wondered about getting caught. She also knew that if they did get caught, she would suck him all night long at the hotel. "Let me know if you hear her come in unwanted to sell us the house."

"Okayyyyy," he moaned out as she kissed the tip of his member and then quickly put as much of his male rod in her mouth as she could. The instant smell of male aroma now fresh in her nose reminded her that she was sucking a cock of the man she could not help but love.

His member was not fully erect as she was almost able to get his entire length in her mouth and partially down her throat.. She felt the full sensation in her mouth and also the feeling of wetness in her sex. It was so erotic that she was sucking his dick in the house and yet she couldn't help but wonder if they were going to get caught.

The thrill of possible getting caught and the feeling of his member in her mouth sent tingles straight to her sex. She felt full on wetness in her love folds from the sensation of his shaft in her mouth. His member was wasting no time getting erect either as she felt it expanding right in her mouth.

"OHHHHH...Ohhhhhhhh," he moaned loud as she wrapped her hand around the base and then began moving her mouth back and forth, feeling the subtle pulses and twitches of his member confirming it had reached full strength.

As she felt his cock fully aroused, she moaned as she needed to keep her mouth open wide as he was larger than a normal dick. She liked how her mouth seemed to be full of his girth as she moved back and forth on him, taking care not to use teeth as she went faster.

Sliding her lips along his shaft, she made sure that her tongue twisted around the crown of his tip so she could feel how big the head of his member was. Each time, she made sure to attend to his giant spear tip, loving how large it was and how it was the point of pleasure for her pussy when he fucked her.

The urge to tell him that she loved him came to her as she knew he deserved a nice and wet sloppy blowjob. She pulled her mouth off while still keeping her hand on his shaft. "I love you. I want you to cum really hard. Don't worry about lasting either...just cum for me."

Not waiting for a response, she moved her mouth back over his manhood loving how thick and wet it was now. She also knew that this big cock was hers and that she was the sole owner of a perfect cock that was attached to a man that adored her.

"Ohhhhhhhh...I am...uggggg Godd," he moaned as she felt his body shaking as she moved down halfway, taking as much as she could in her mouth.

She did use a tight seal and the slobbering sounds filled the room as she drooled more spit on his shaft and made sure it felt good for him, knowing that he was so close to finishing. Not stopping, she kept going feeling his erection stiffen hard as she knew the end was near as he began shaking more.

"OHHHHHHHH!" he moaned as she moved towards his tip and stroked him as he was climaxing right in her mouth.

The warm male tasting cream didn't shoot in her mouth as she felt it was like a flowing stream and pooling on her tongue. He was shaking wildly as more and more of his male nectar seemed to flow into her mouth. Not scoffing at the taste at all, she swallowed what pooled on her tongue and then kept stroking as she felt he was not done just yet as another hefty glob landed on her tongue.

When nothing was left, she swallowed the last that came out of his dick only to lick the tip clean smiling at him. "Feel good?"

He stepped back using the wall to keep standing. "That was too good...I don't think I can make it downstairs."

"Well you better...the lady is probably pissed we are still here."

He gave a smile at her. "No she isn't. She sold the place. She has nothing to be mad about."

She wondered if he bought it or if he was looking at a house that was already sold. "Did you buy this house?" Her eyes opened wide wondering what he just did.

"Well technically yes but no. You see I bought the house but will only be on the deed as co-owner. So the answer is yes and the bank was more than happy to lend me the money seeing that I still own my other house. That and once I sell that house I should..."

She put her hand up stopping him. Her heart felt weak and yet happy at the same time. "What? Why would you buy this house?"

"Is it not beautiful?"

"Yeah, but it's a million dollar house probably," she responded, quickly figuring it had to be at least a million but still not valued as much as his other house due to that house's location.

"One point three million to be exact." His face smiling as he replied.

"But why?"

"Cause I want a house for my family," he confessed looking almost lost.

"Family?" her voice cracked as he knew he was still being the man she wanted and doing things just for her like always.

His face looked like he was defeated and about to lose himself. "Well yeah. I want a nice house for my wife and kids."

"Are you asking me to?"

He grabbed his pocket and then the other one. "Shit...I just had it."

She stepped back feeling her legs tremble. Everything seemed on the line now as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a ring. She couldn't see it yet, but she did see the size of the diamond and it didn't look cheap by any means.

"Figure I was going to ask you ...but you kinda gave me a blowjob before I could ask."

She covered her mouth feeling embarrassed and yet elated at the same time. He reached out for her hand and she let him take it as she felt a heavy diamond ring being put on it. She then knew this was the moment she would remember for the rest of her life and that she had a sperm taste still.

"Never tell anyone that I sucked you off before you asked me," she hissed smiling, knowing that it was the most embarrassing thing she ever did.

"I won't...I swear."

"But will you..."

"YES...yes. I will." She smiled and hugged him hard, knowing that she was going to give him everything just as he did for her.

****The END****

Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers