The Agreement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pounding continued and Laura gave in feeling her climax wash over her like a tidal wave. She gripped the bed moaning softly by grasping on the blanket hard, feeling her sex muscles constricting on his shaft hard from her big climax. His tip still pushed through making her push back only to feel her sex become even slicker from what was happening.

The length of his cock penetrating through her constricting sex muscles seemed almost unreal as he continued to push. His cock felt huge as she felt her sex was like a sheath for his male monster as he fucked her. She knew that big cock tip he had was like a spear point for fucking a girl's pussy as she loved that it was her pussy being speared by it.

"Ohhh...ohhhh," he moaned as she knew he was probably close. She wanted to feel it swelling up, but he was too hard, and she felt she was too wet from being worked up from the sex.

"On my ass. Cum on my ass," Laura instructed as she breathed in deep, feeling the flutters of a good ending climax hit her.

The thought of his hot load covering her ass cheek made her pussy contract again. As he pulled out, she held her breath as she then felt him do it. It was both hot and wet on her ass cheek as she felt the warmth on her ass cheek.

"Ohhhh," Sebastian moaned again as she felt him finish his ejaculation on her ass, letting her breathe again.

She turned around looking for a washcloth to wipe up with. Not finding one on the floor, she grabbed one from the bathroom. She wiped his cum from her butt and threw the washcloth back in the hamper to come out to see Sebastian sitting on the floor almost panting.

"You okay?" she asked, wondering if he pulled a muscle from his orgasm.

His eyes looked at her and opened wide as she knew he was getting the full view of her nude body. She didn't even cover her body as she felt it was pointless now. She figured that he might as well see her fully nude since they were now at the casual fucking stage.

"Ohhh my God. You are so beautiful," he said almost out of breath. His eyes locking on her nude body.

"Well thank you, but I am hungry, so I need to get changed," she answered quickly, wanting to smile but wanting food more.

With her shirt and pajamas back on, she walked downstairs quickly waiting for Sebastian as he was going to get the door since she did not have the energy to put her bra back on. She wanted to but the strap was hurting, and she wanted to be more relaxed.

Sebastian finally came down and the food arrived a few minutes later. Laura grabbed a plate of food and retreated to the couch to lounge out and gorge herself on food. The hunger was overwhelming, and she did not care to be formal and eat at the table. Sebastian joined her but she saw his eyes continually wander to her breasts.

The shirt was small, and she knew it was a white shirt that was almost see-through. Her nipples pointed out and her areolas were visible to his eyes. She knew she was giving him a show but didn't care as eating seemed more important. She almost figured it was no big deal since they just fucked and that their relationship was at a fuck friend status now.

She saw him smile at her and look confident and yet knew that he was not like that all of the time with her. It was odd and she wanted to know why he got nervous at times and then acted so confident at other times.

"I have to ask. Are you still nervous around me?"

Sebastian winced and sat down turning his phone off at the same time. "Kinda. I mean not all the time, but some of the time. If I think about it, I get nervous and if I really think about it, I panic. But if I really think about you and me, I just get all crazy inside and if I think about..."

"Stop! We just had sex and you seemed all fine and now you are getting all crazy on me," Laura interrupted him, thinking that he got himself all twisted inside.

"Ohhh, I am sorry. Yeah we did have sex...I just. I just didn't think about it. I kind of let my mind go blank and stopped thinking that you didn't like me or you liked me. I just imaged you were fake. I know it's bad, but I can't think about you if we...you know, have sex."

She knew that he was letting his mind wander and not getting himself worked up. She figured it was his way from ejaculating too soon or that he got himself into a rambling fit or words and acted weird around her. She nodded her head understanding that he was weird in his way but had a method.

"Can I ask you a question about you possibly taking the IBM job?"

Laura feeling her stomach was satisfied enough to answer him gave into his need for questions. "Sure."

"If I would take the job at IBM and you did as well. Would you consider moving in? I mean we would both own the place and all but keep what we have now. I am not saying you have to do anything, but just stay in the same house and all. You can still do and be who you want."

"Stop...you're rambling again," Laura interrupted, knowing he was nervous. She knew he was asking to live with her.

"Maybe. I don't know. I am not saying no, it's just complicated," Laura answered, knowing that she liked him and liked sex with him, but felt there was a hang-up somewhere. She knew he wanted a relationship, but she never dated a younger guy and he looked younger than he was at twenty-two.

Sebastian quickly changed the subject and went into his program. He rattled of the specifications and what it could do. Laura kept up the best she could as she did know something about what he was saying. She felt that he had a good program that was sellable. She figured it had to be worth something decent enough to make it worthwhile for her to leave Overture.

The night came and she retreated to bed leaving Sebastian with a nice kiss on the lips. She could feel he wanted a more passionate kiss, but she was tired and wanted to sleep. The energy was not even there for a second fuck as all she thought about now was getting to bed and sleeping.

Before she fell asleep, she knew she was playing with fire with Sebastian. She knew that casual sex was not good for either of them. The idea of it ending bad was so clear cut she knew that having sex with him again was going to do nothing but harm. She liked him as a person and a friend a lot and breaking his heart was not something she wanted to do.

***

The next day Sebastian had breakfast and coffee on the table for her. She could see that he spent time on it too. She thanked him as she looked over what to eat first. As she sat down to eat, he told her that he had a quick job fixing a program for one of his friends. It was a three day stint and that he would be back. Laura nodding figuring she could write the proposal for their meeting and meet up with Sarah for a drink.

The first two days she looked up what other similar programs sold for and created a proposal for the company. By her research, she saw that Sebastian's program was worth at least two million. She had no idea if they were going to go for that price, but she figured that she should get at least two hundred to three hundred thousand for her share.

Her mind raced with the possibilities of having enough money to leave California and do something else. She knew IBM was a dream job with benefits and retirement. It was on the East Coast and the price of houses was nothing compared to the valley. It felt like a win-win for her and she could not contain her smile.

Sarah knew nothing of her sexual escapades with Sebastian and she knew it was time to fill her in. She decided on meeting her at a nice bar and grill downtown that they could talk about what was going on. She wondered if her friend would be more pissed about her sleeping with Sebastian or that she did not tell her right away what happened.

She drove to the place seeing her friend waiting for her. With a hug and quick greeting kiss, they walked in getting a nice table. Sarah ordered a simple meal and Laura gave into her urge to eat. She felt she was hungry enough for a big meal and decided to just do it.

Sarah gave a weird look and Laura did the same back. "What?"

"I never seen you order like that."

"I am hungry,' Laura shot back, feeling that it was an odd question.

"Okay, I am just saying. Well anyway...are you nervous about your meeting?" Sarah asked as she knew that much but not about IBM or Sebastian.

"I didn't tell you the other news," Laura added as she was waiting for her friend's eyes to open wider.

"IBM wants an interview next week."

"What? Oh my God...I am so happy!" Sarah's voice jumped as her hands went wild in joy.

"I know...and it looks like his program might sell for decent money too. He wanted to do it himself, but I think he can sell it."

"You are so lucky girl. I swear, you got so lucky with him."

Laura knew she was talking about how she was living rent free and now had the possibility of getting a good windfall of money. She knew that her friend should know about sex with him and it was eating her alive not telling her. She didn't know if she would be upset not knowing or upset it happened.

The words were right there but she then remembered that nobody else knew. Sebastian was sworn to secrecy and she could just let their sexual interlude stay a secret. Laura took a drink holding back the information and then decided to not tell. She figured that if Sebastian was not going to say anything, she should do the same. The idea that she got the apartment and the percentage of the program was cause of sex came to her and keeping it under wraps now seemed the safe bet.

The food came out and Laura found herself eating faster than her friend who ordered less. Sarah just looked up at her smiling. "Oh God Laura. I would swear you haven't eaten a thing."

"I am just hungry."

"It's like you're pregnant," Sarah added with a smile and a joking tone. Laura knew it was a joke, but the idea hit her hard.

Her heart was beating fast and the hunger stopped as it became fear. She knew she was late but chalked it up to the fact she was always late a week here and there. She knew stress played a part in it, but she also knew that Sebastian blew a huge load in her pussy and that the possibility was there.

"Nooo. I just didn't eat this morning and last night I passed out early," she joked back, needing to play it off. She did not want her friend to know anything and knew the lie could cover it up.

Laura stopped eating, acting full and she just continued the conversation about what she would do if IBM offered her the job. Sarah seemed upset about the possibility of her moving and Laura knew that it would hurt. Sarah was her friend since she began working at Overture and losing her would be a blow.

The meal ended and Laura acted busy and said she needed to get back and prepare for the meeting in two days. She needed to finalize the paperwork with Sebastian and get things looked over by lawyers. Sarah seemed caring and gave her a hug and an emotional boost of support saying that she was going to do it and it would all work out.

As much as Sarah's words felt good, the fear of what happened with Sebastian played on her like a soldier about to go into battle. Her heart felt weak and her stomach felt queasy as she drove quickly to the drugstore to buy a test. The fear clouded her mind and her buzzing phone was silenced as she needed the alone time to contemplate the worst.

With a quick prayer she was back at the house with a test kit. Sebastian was coming back tomorrow, and she saw that a strange number called her. It came up as a New York number and she knew that it was probably someone at IBM. She wanted to see her message but the idea of her carrying a baby in her made her choose the bathroom first.

With a blue line appearing on the test strip her heart dropped, and a tear formed. She knew that it happened and that her life would be forever altered. The confirmation that Sebastian's swimmers found an egg in her womb was confirmed and she now debated on how to tell him he was going to be a father.

Curled up on the couch for a few hours, she thought about what to tell her parents and what to tell Sebastian. She knew that her Catholic mother would be happy and yet wondered if Sebastian could handle the news. She decided to rest as her heart felt weak and her body needed rest from the bouts of crying on the couch.

She gave herself an hour of nonstop crying before collecting her emotions and listening to the message that was on her phone. She listened to a woman telling her to call back about an interview with IBM. Not wanting to delay the not knowing, she called back and setup a video meeting a few days from today. She did feel like it was a formality as the Human Resources lady was already mentioning how they would set up a move for her and what areas are nice.

When Laura looked at her email about the video conference, she noticed it was not an assistant position either. It was a marketing director position that required her to have a degree which she had. The idea that she was going to be utilized for something other than errands and looking pretty dawned on her, but the daunting news of a baby ruined the enjoyment.

***

The next day she heard Sebastian downstairs and she knew that this had to be the time. She quickly put on a shirt and leggings not caring that her hair was a mess or that there was still mascara stains near her eyes. He needed to know, and she felt the burden of this secret needed to be unloaded.

"Hey you," Sebastian said as she saw him in the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

She sat down across from him giving him a dead stare. His face instantly reacted to her look and demeanor. "What's wrong?"

"Remember what I said the day after we had sex the first time?" Laura stated as her voice was low in a serious tone.

His face looked scared as he responded. "That we shouldn't do it again."

"Yes, and what else?" she replied, wanting him to come to the conclusion of what she needed him to know.

"That it wasn't rape and that I shouldn't finish inside of you because you were not on birth control...Ohhh NO!" he answered as his mouth dropped in shock.

"Yeah and now I am pregnant."

"Wow...Oh God. I don't know what to say. Are you wanting...no you don't. Are you wanting to...Wait, I know the answer. Can we?" he asked as she knew he was nervous and about to ramble on.

"Can we what?" she asked, wanting to know his question since he stopped himself from going on and on like he does when he is nervous.

"Can we be together? I mean...I know you are keeping the baby, and I want that too. I want you to have everything and I want you to know I will do anything...I mean anything. I can do something right now. Can I do something for you? Do you need anything? Can I..."

"Stop...stop," Laura interrupted him, knowing that he would go on and on. She knew that he wanted a relationship and she figured she might cave in a little.

The idea of being with him formally was strange and odd in a way. He was cute in some ways, but she knew he needed to be refined badly in a social way. She did know he was sweet and genuine and really caring for her. She felt he would do anything for her and he instantly wanting a relationship was a testament to him being sincere.

"Yes and no."

"No?" Sebastian interrupted as she could see that he was confused.

Laura put her hand up to stop him from rambling again. "We will see how it goes. We might not be compatible, and I need you to understand that. If things don't work out, then we need to talk about how to have a relationship without us being together."

"YES...I want it all. I want anything. I just want you. Can I say I love you?"

"Stop. Please stop. You're being too much," she said in a stern manner, not being upset but knowing he was getting worked up.

He took a deep breath and once he seemed calm, she continued, "I need you to act normal like you have been. I also need you to keep this thing a secret until I say you can talk about it."

"Yes. Can I just say one thing?"

Laura nodded her head as she saw the biggest smile on his face. "Please don't be mad at me. I didn't intend for this to happen, but I am happy about it too."

"I am glad you're happy, but I didn't intend for this to happen either."

She watched as Sebastian jumped to make breakfast for her and continued to ask if she needed anything. She scolded him about being overbearing and he apologized with a smile promising to do better.

The pressure of keeping a secret was gone, but she knew that she still needed to tell her friends and family. She knew it was still early on and figured the secret could hold for at least another month. The fear of having the child was there, but she did know Sebastian being there gave her a sense of security she needed.

She gave him a kiss on the lips to reward him after eating and decided on going back to bed. She let the kiss be more than a simple kiss as she allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. She figured that since they were something other than friends that she should let him kiss her as such.

His hands were on her lower back and migrating upwards. She let his tongue explore her mouth and swirl around her in a passionate way. She could feel his hands moving from her back to her front. The idea of him being something more hit her as the kiss began to get more passionate and heated. She moaned softly feeling the emotion in the kiss knowing that this sweet guy was hers in a way.

Knowing that a kiss was just the tip of the iceberg and that she looked like a car wreck with her hair a mess and makeup stains on her face. The idea of being sexy and feeling that way were long gone as she felt herself unappealing to a man.

"We can't do this. I look like shit right now and feel the same," Laura commented as she could still feel the nervousness in her knowing that there was another life growing inside of her.

Sebastian smiled and kissed her lips quickly before answering her. "I just wanted to say..." He then breathed deep as she knew he was calming himself down. "I just wanted to say I think you are so beautiful right now and that you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen."

"You're sweet. I bet if you said that to Beth, you would have gotten a second date."

"I told her she was not the one for me. She wanted a second date. She invited me to her place after the date too."

Laura looked at him confused. Why did he turn down a chance at dating Beth; she seemed perfect for him? She then tilted her head on confusion and asked." Why?"

"She wasn't you," he answered softly and then kissed her hand.

"Ohhh God really? You are too sweet, but there was a chance that I could have said no," Laura said, feeling his words hit home at her heart. She saw the look in his eyes as he stared at her, making her feel like she was the only girl in the world for him and that he would turn away every other for just a chance at her.

He breathed in deep and she heard him slowly take another breath as if he was trying to keep calm. "Just being your boyfriend for a day is worth it."

"So, we are dating now?" she asked smiling, knowing that he was asking her out and doing it in the most romantic fashion.

"It's worth everything to have you for even a day," he responded as he wiped some of the makeup stain away from her eyes.

"I look like shit right now," she answered, feeling weak to his work knowing that he did not have a lie in him and everything he said was from his heart. His sweet, kind nature warmed her soul and being his girlfriend seemed the right thing now.

He breathed in again as she knew he wanted to ramble on. "You look so perfect right now."

As he moved in for a kiss, she felt weak to him as her mouth opened letting his tongue have its way with hers. The sensation of the kiss was felt at her knees and her sex as his hands held her in place making it even more romantic to her.