The Agreement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and questioned him as she felt unworthy in her current state. "You really want to have sex right now?"

"Ohhh God yes...yess...Ohhh Yesss," he said as his voice had some authority mixed with excitement to it.

She pushed him down so he was sitting on the couch in front of her. "I can see that you got some confidence now."

Before he could answer, she pulled her shirt up and over her breasts exposing her chest to his instant gaze. Not wearing a bra made her tits almost bounce when the shirt was off, and she could not help but smile as his eyes told her that he was mesmerized by them.

"I still get nervous though," he replied to her question.

"What about?" she asked smiling as she knew he was distracted by her breasts.

"That you are out of my league. That a guy like me doesn't have a chance with a girl like you," Sebastian answered as she felt it was honest and a good answer.

"Stop worrying about that and just be yourself. You are sweet and kind...I love that about you. I also like it when you're confident and not cocky."

"I was so scared though. I didn't know if you were going to be mad at me when I did those things. I didn't want you to know that I was freaking out the entire time I was acting confident."

"Stop. Take off your pants and act like my boyfriend," she demanded, not wanting him to get weak willed and act like a scared person who was afraid to do anything.

He quickly undid his belt and pulled down his pants revealing his boxers. His member was almost visible as she figured he was at least semi erect for her. As his eyes stared back up at her, she knew deep down that he was enthralled by her and would bend like a blade of grass for anything she desired. The sensation in her heart that he was now her boyfriend now pounded with the beat of her heart. The notion of giving him her body now was a realization just as the orgasm she knew she was going to get from him.

As he finally pulled down his boxers, she got the sight of his member. It was hanging to the side and raised slightly as she knew he was a moment away from getting fully aroused. She stared quickly at the crown of his cock loving how it felt inside of her and how it was a gift giver of orgasms.

She knelt down with her sex hovering above his dick. She reached down and took control of it as she aimed the tip right for her slit. With the shaft in her hand, she moved upwards with her knees making sure it was right where it needed to be as she then lowered herself on him knowing she was about to impale her sex with his manhood.

Feeling his helmet push through her wet slit, Laura continued until she felt the amazing sensation of his cock penetrate her honey hole. Not stopping even though she felt the grand pleasure of his initial penetration, she kept going until her body was resting on his lap and his length was fully entrenched in her sex.

"Ohhh...shit...so fucking good," Laura moaned out, not caring if he knew as she felt she needed to give into the pleasure of her sex being filled with his male erection.

"You like it?" he asked softly and with a slight moan to it as she knew he enjoyed having his dick all the way in her.

Laura smiled and gave a small laugh. "Yeaah. Didn't want to tell you before that if felt really good. I came really hard the first time we had sex too."

"Ohhh God...you did?" he moaned out as she felt his cock flex giving her a warning that he might climax early.

"Calm down. Just relax and think about something else quick. Don't cum yet."

He nodded his head and she waited a few moments before moving back and forth on his lap grinding against his body. She felt the sensation of having his full length deep in her as she moved her body to feel it almost explore her vaginal depths. Her eyes focused on him as she could see him holding back and yet moaning softly as if he could finish at any second.

Needing more, she bounced her body on his lap feeling her sex collapse on his shaft as she felt it go deep each time. She looked at him moaning softly as she felt his glorious shaft push through her constricting sex muscles. The sensation of her wet sex being forced to take his large girth deep each time only added to the utter satisfaction her body was getting.

His hands were on her hips guiding her as if he were helping her bounce on his member. She wanted more and moved them to her breasts. His eyes lit up as if he now had permission to feel her chest. She nodded to him as he then pinched her nipples slightly before giving them a playful and pleasureful twist.

With his fingers gripping her nipples perfectly, she continued her rhythm of bouncing on his member and grinding on it when it fully penetrated her. Feeling his cock deep in her as she controlled the tempo was only making her sex act like a clamp from the intense pleasure. Not stopping though, she continued to move her knees and take his entire length in each time as her wet sex muscles tried in vain to hold on to it.

"Ohhh...Oh God, it feels so good," he moaned as she felt his cock flex inside of her. The feeling of his erection throbbing resulted in her own sex muscles constricting tight against his shaft as she felt her body quiver in pleasure.

His member was deep in her and she was only moving up and down on it slightly before she felt his cock push back in deep again. She knew her pussy was getting the full length inside of her too as there was no holding back. The sensation of having his entire length push deep in her as she moved gave her a full and yet satisfying pleasure like no one other.

Sebastian began bucking and Laura could not hold back as she finally let out. "Ohhh yesssss. Ohhhh God yessss."

He was moving upwards slightly as she pushed back feeling his cock fuck her now. She felt her sex give way as her now wet vagina muscles felt stretched from his male organ. Up and down she went on his shaft and each time she felt his loving cock push through her slick hole making her give soft moans from it.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh," he moaned as she figured he was close.

Laura smiled at him. "Cum in me...Ohhhh yesss. Cum in me."

She knew that the damage was done already and that she already had a bellyful. She instantly remembered the sensation of feeling him explode last time. She knew that she was already on the verge of an orgasm as she hoped him finishing inside of her would give her the big orgasm she craved.

The sensation of sliding up and down on his male pole as her overly wet sex was easily accepting it put her in a state of constant arousal. She knew he was close, and the climatic end was about to be sprayed in her, but the feeling of how hard he was right before his orgasm was making her want it to last forever. She could feel her love juices flowing too as she bounced and ground on him.

"Ahhhhhhh," Sebastian moaned as she quickly pushed down, holding her body in place, wanting the full feeling as he came in her. She then looked at him smiling wide, knowing that his massive load of cum was going to be pumped into her body deep too as there was no halfway on this as she was sitting on him feeling his cock fully entrenched in her.

"Yesss...do itt...Ohhhh yes, I feel it," she moaned out for him and then was rewarded as the warm sensation of his cum was being felt.

It was like a warming cream being spurted into her sex and her pussy walls could do nothing but constrict around his shaft giving her the feeling his cock was even larger than it was. She could see his body tightening up, knowing that his cum was flowing deep in her like her pussy was some water balloon being filled with hot cum.

"Ohhhdammmm...I feel you cumming," she moaned out again as his cock pulsed slightly and the warm sensation was now spreading all inside of her.

His face was straining as she knew he was in total bliss from ejaculating inside of her as she felt her pussy muscles massaging his tool from her own climax. The feeling of him being so deep in her with his large cock head spewing its warm cream brought her over the edge. She could feel her pussy muscles fluttering around his shaft too as her orgasm was not done yet even though he finished pumping his load in her.

"Oh my god that felt good," she admitted as her sex was still spasming slightly as if it wanted more from his deeply embedded male rod.

"That felt so amazing not pulling out. I just hope that it was long enough for you and I didn't finish too fast," he said as he was catching his breath.

Laura smiled back knowing that he lasted the perfect amount of time for her to get her big orgasm. "You were fine...better than fine. I came really hard too."

She was still sitting on his erection as it had yet to lose any strength. She then looked at him smiling, wondering if he still wanted more. Just as she moved upward to go again, she felt the flood of fluids leak out of her. As much as she wanted to ride him again, she felt cleaning up was the best as she did not want to be gross getting his cum and hers all over the place.

"Let me go clean up," she said as she quickly hurried not even trying to go upstairs and using his own bathroom.

As much as she wanted to get on his dick again, she felt tired and worn out. Between the crying and the sex, her energy level was gone. All that she wanted to do was crawl in bed and sleep for days. She did not even want to eat, and her stomach was empty.

She walked out after cleaning herself announcing she was going back to bed. Sebastian walked right up to her holding her close. "I will do anything you want."

She nodded her head not wanting to respond as it would take too much energy away from getting to her bed. She knew his heart was in the right place but sleeping was all she wanted. She just left him after giving him a kiss on the lips and retreating to her own bed.

***

Her nap was more than a nap as it was night when she woke up. She decided to eat before anything else as she knew she needed to talk more with Sebastian. The only thing that felt right was that Sebastian was calm about it and never once said he was worried. Him acting like a rock for her made her own stress level drop too.

She walked downstairs to see him typing away and when she got closer, he jumped up like a fire was under him. "You're up. Let me get you something. You want food, something to drink, maybe some medicine. I know you're going to need to go to the doctor. I will come with you. I will pay for everything too..."

"Stop," she said with her hand up, knowing he was on a rant.

"I just need something to eat."

He just put his finger up to gesture for a minute as he rushed to the refrigerator pulling out some Chinese take-out that looked new as she knew it wasn't there before. She then sat at the kitchen as he pulled out a plate for her.

"You ordered food while I was sleeping?" she asked, wondering what else he did too.

"Yeah. I know when you're pregnant you get cravings and I know you love this place. I just hope it's what you wanted."

"Oh, God. You are too much," she said smiling as it was a compliment for him.

He smiled back at her. "I just want you to be happy. I want to do everything for you."

"Well. I can say that you do make me feel better. The take-out was needed too. I am hungry."

As she ate, she listened to his proposal for the meeting with Google as he said that he was not going to pursue doing it himself. He then brought up moving to New York with her and taking IBM up on their offer to hire him. She asked him if they offered him a contract as she still did not know if the job was hers since nothing was signed.

Sebastian was acting as it was just a formality and then wanted to go out and celebrate. As much as she wanted to go out, she felt the need for sleep. She then got up yawning. "Can we talk more in the morning, maybe in the afternoon?"

He quickly got up. "Do you mind if I join in? I promise I don't snore. It's just that I always wanted to know what it's..."

She quickly put up her hand knowing he was about to rant and that he was nervous asking her about them sleeping in the same bed. "Stop. It's fine. You can sleep with me, but I will not be up for anything sexual."

"No...I will be good, I promise," he answered smiling wide and then following her like a puppy upstairs.

She quickly jumped into bed holding open the covers for him to get in. He did the same and before she knew it, she was being spooned as if they were a couple that did it regularly. She smiled, although he could not see it as her back was towards him. She snuggled her ass into his waist feeling his member fit nicely against her butt crack as she let out a soft moan.

Considering he probably never did this before, she felt it was perfect. The sensations of him begin behind her while feeling the erotic sensation of his soft member against her ass was better than she imagined too. The ideal man cuddled with her as she felt she could train him to be just that man.

As she felt him against her, his hand wandered to her hip and stopped. She figured he was being shy and then grabbed his hand moving it to her breast. "Just don't squeeze hard."

She nudged her ass further to feel his manhood against her butt knowing that having a man hold her like this was something she loved dearly too. The cuddling aspect of a relationship was sorely missed when she broke up with her ex and now she felt she could have it back again.

"Am I doing it right?" he asked softly sounding tired.

"Mmmmm, yes. Girls love it when you hold them close like this. Remember intimacy is not about putting your dick in me. Some girls just like to be held," she answered with a tired voice and just wanting to be held as she passed out.

***

The next morning Laura woke up to kisses on her neck and then with the warm and nice feeling of someone besides her. She turned to see his face smiling at her as if he got the gift he wanted on Christmas day. She smiled back at him in response to his infectious smile towards her.

"You're happy this morning."

"It's hard to explain. I just like that we are dating."

She reached over and caressed his face right before giving him a small kiss. Her hand then went to his morning erection as she felt it giving him a bigger smile. "Guess this is hard for me then."

"Sorry," he answered as he turned away.

Not wanting him to feel that it was wrong, she quickly pulled him back. "Don't apologize. I like it hard like that."

"You do. I thought you would think that I wanted to just have sex with you."

"I would let you, but I need to shower," she said giving him another small kiss and getting out of the bed.

She then turned her head looking at him. She saw his cute nature on the bed and knew that he was totally hers in every way. A sense of responsibility came over her knowing that he could be destroyed by her forever if she messed with him. She also felt something else for him and knew sooner or later she was going to have to admit it to him.

"Come join me."

Before he could answer, she walked downstairs to the master bath knowing it was larger and could easily accommodate the two of them. Listening to him walk behind her, she pulled off her top just as she got to the base of the stairs. She then looked over her shoulder knowing she was teasing him. Without wasting time, she walked to the bathroom stripping out of her sweatpants making sure her ass was on full display for him.

With the door open, she stepped backward into the large bathroom giving him a full frontal view of her naked body. "Enjoy the view?"

"Ohhh God, yes."

Laura loved how her body was and knew men stared at her like a piece of meat sometimes, making her feel like an object and nothing more. She didn't hate men for looking at her and felt that if she was dressed inappropriately then it would be her inviting the stares. It was when she dressed conservatively that it bothered her more as she knew she deserved to be something other than the hot secretary.

Laura smiled and felt a warm easy feeling that it was different with Sebastian. That he deserved to look at her now, that he saw her as an equal; although she knew now he saw her as the love of his life. Wanting to give him something more, she curled her finger to beckon him closer as she turned to enter the shower.

With the water warming up, she pulled up his shirt and then pulled down his shorts he was wearing revealing his boxers. She cupped his heavy sack and then pulled down his boxers as she wrapped her hand around his semi erect member.

With a devious smile and a joking tone, she held onto his manhood. "You know this belongs to me now."

Ohhhkay...it's yours," he answered quickly in a tone that was conceding his body to her.

"Good. Cause if I find out you are giving this dick to another girl, I will chop it off."

"Never. I would never cheat."

Laura could not help contain her smile knowing she was not being serious. "Good...now let's get this dick clean now."

As she pulled him into the shower, she grabbed her bottle of shampoo and turned to get her hair wet. As she did she listened to him. "Are you still mad about me getting you pregnant?"

With her hair wet and shampoo in her hand she turned to look at him. "More nervous than mad. I am not mad at you...but I can't stop being worried."

"Would you be mad at me for being excited?"

She saw the look of excitement in his eyes and that his genuine nature was showing off. "No. I am not mad at you for what happened or that you're excited. Though I do find it weird in a way. I mean most guys are nervous or scared about having a baby. Though, I am happy that you are taking it so well. I know most guys would run from this or blame it on the girl for letting it happen."

Washing her hair quickly, she saw him begin to wash his body. She finished washing her hair, quickly rinsing it off and then grabbing the soap from him. Not missing a beat, she began to wash his body. She loved feeling his skin as the knowledge that she was really dating him sunk in. It was a strange and yet satisfying sensation that she had a man that was so in awe of her.

"I don't think I could ever cheat or leave you. I am just so happy that I am with you. I mean you are..."

Laura moved in and kissed him. She then smiled knowing he was going to go on and on about her, but she felt something else needed to be done to reward him. "Shhh. I just want you to know."

"Yeah, like I could get a girl to ever replace you. As it is, I am going to have a hard time trying to convince people we are even dating."

"You just needed some confidence is all. Now stop thinking and enjoy," Laura added as she got on her knees in front of his hanging manhood.

"Ohhh," he replied in a shocked tone.

"Let me make you feel good," she said as she instantly thought how amazing it was going to feel to suck him off. She also felt giddy that the look on his face was so shocked it was like he would blow over.

She stared at his member thinking that his cock was hers now and that it was her job to make sure her man enjoyed the fruits of having a girlfriend that knew how to please him. Not wanting to make it seem like he was the lucky one, she decided to give him a big confidence boost.

With her hand wrapped around the base of his soft shaft, she kissed the tip and then looked up at him smiling. "You know I love this cock of yours. I am going to show you how your girlfriend can suck it too. I am going to suck your big cock so good you will scream."

She never said anything so dirty to any of her former boyfriends, but when she felt his manhood engorge right in her hand, she knew it had an effect on him. The sensation of his spongy member becoming stiff in her hand so quickly was not lost on her as she felt her own sex moisten from it.

Still seeing that he was too excited, she knew she needed to calm him down a bit and also build him up. "Have you ever gotten a blow-job before?"