The AirBnB Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't think before fooling around with my client and I even made sure that she understood that I couldn't do anything unless you got yours, but I kinda blackmailed her into it, and...I just feel bad because it happened like 1 day after we exchanged I love yous and..." I blabbered on, Trish laughing in the background.

"God I love how nervous and anxious you get. You beat yourself up didn't you?" She asked.

"Well yea, I don't like hurting anyone, especially someone who means as much to me as you have and do," I replied, turning to the back corner of my building.

"I'm honestly not upset at you at all...and I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was. My phone died after our conversation. I was a bit caught off guard, a bit...frustrated I guess? But more so, I was jealous...that's why Trina came over. I wanted to get her opinion on it...and as she normally does, she somehow seduced me with this new toy she got. I didn't even know you had come over until you said something and Trina told me you were there." Trish said, calming her laugh and getting a rather serious tone in her voice.

"Well...that's good. What was the outcome?" I asked.

"Of the toy? It was wonderful, she's going to fuck you with it Friday." She replied giggling under her breath.

"Umm...good?" I replied utterly confused. "So...you're not mad?"

"I was at first, slightly mad. But it was during my talks with Trina that I remembered the deal we made and knew that you'd bring Missy along and give me my turn. It then felt like a present or something. I just kind of wished we seduced her together, ya know?" Trish explained. Her side of the phone got loud like there was traffic in her salon. It wasn't until I heard the bell on the door ring that I put two and two together that she was also now outside.

"I hear ya...It wasn't like I planned it or anything...it was like God or whoever willed it to happen." I laughed.

"What the fuck does that even mean..." she giggled.

"I'll have to show you later, I could explain it but showing you would work better...well, I love you and I'm glad you aren't mad at me." I said, feeling a calmness running through my body.

"Fuck! I was worried that you were mad at me. I can 100% see how it may have looked from your end and I beat myself up for not running out to you before you left and making you stay" she sincerely said.

"I was definitely feeling hurt, but I blamed myself and not you. But...enough of that sad talk. Guess who reached out?" My tone of voice is changing and sounding giddier.

"Uh...I dunno...Who?" She asked.

"Bailey. She said her friend from El Paso was needing a place to stay Friday and asked if she and her friend could spend the night..." I said excitedly.

"NO SHIT! That little minx...well we should get the whole gang together, no?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I haven't talked to her, just sent a text to her in reply this morning and I haven't heard from her since." I stated, making it back to the front of my building.

"Well, when you find out, let me know, I'm sure Trina would love to have a girl's night at your house. Trust me when I say this new toy makes Big Pink look lackluster. It's nowhere as big or thick, but the settings she can set this guy to are just out of this world. Mmpf I'm getting worked up thinking about using it on you." She detailed, her voice sounding more warm and erotic.

"Girl, you better stop. You're gonna get me all worked up, causing me to call Lindsey over to my office..." I said, feeling my crotch warming to the thought of this new toy Trish wanted to use on me.

"Shit....I have one more client, maybe I will meet you at your office in an hour?" She asked seductively.

"Don't tempt me if you don't plan on using me..." I replied, sounding absolutely stupid.

"It's a date...I'll let you know if anything changes. Well, babe, I gotta go, I love you...see you real soon" Trish shot back.

"Love you too" I replied, hanging up my phone.

It wasn't but 2 minutes after I got back into my office when my phone rang. It was Trish again, "Hey...change of plans?" I answered and asked.

"No, but I did want to ask you something...I don't care that you fucked your client and I'm happy you came to me immediately about it. So, please always follow that pattern. But, I kinda feel like you manipulated and played your client versus seduced them. I know we all woke up new animals within ourselves this past weekend, but a sexual predator is not a good look on you...mmmkay?" She expressed sounding loving yet firm. "Only consensual seduction... the last thing I need is a felon for a girlfriend," Trish added.

"Deal...and thank you for that. I felt really bad afterward and even texted Missy about it. She told me not to worry, but I still felt guilty and dirty about it. Hearing you say that just made me feel more validated and pulled back to reality. You're the best." I replied graciously.

"You too Bitch..Gotta go, love ya!" Trish quickly replied before hanging up hastily.

Opening my phone and going to the video I had taken of Missy, I watched it a few times while debating on deleting it or not. "God she's got a great body. It'll be a shame that Trish doesn't get a taste of it. Maybe I'll hold on to it until I can show Trish when she gets here and then delete it." I said out loud as my hand found its way between my legs and started lightly rubbing my crotch through my suit pants.

I felt myself getting quickly worked up when my phone rang once more.

"Baily!" I yelled, as I leaned forward and answered. "Hey, beautiful!".

"HAHAHA, HEY BABEEEE...How are things?" Bailey chuckled back in her response.

"They have been crazzzzzzy the last few days...it's felt like a week or two since you left," I said, unlocking my computer and opening my realtor app.

"Oh, yea? Do tell, I'd love some good gossip...being cooped up with my parents the last few days has been...less than exciting." She said as the sound of horns honking in the background flared up.

"Well, after our little seduction of Lindsey, the next day I had dinner with Trish at this Italian place and surprised her with Lindsey in the bathroom. Trish had fun fucking both of us in the bathroom stall before we went back out to the dining room and Lindsey made Trish cum from under the table." I detailed, feeling my pussy getting wetter.

"HOLY FUCK!" Bailey exclaimed. "I knew I left too early."

"Well...the night didn't end there. After dinner, and Lindsey had left, me and Trish became official in the parking lot." I said, feeling my face turning red.

"Wait...like girlfriends?" She questioned.

"Exactly," I answered.

"Awww Lucy, that's so fucking cute. You two definitely had some unbridled chemistry between you. I'm glad Trina and I were able to unlock it. But...does this mean you two won't be playing around with us anymore? That makes me sad" Bailey whined on the other end, a door slamming behind her as if she had gone inside.

"Well...that's just the thing, it's totally an open relationship. We can still play around with you, Trina, and Lindsey. The only caveat is that any girl I sleep with, she also gets her turn and vice versa. Well, I guess that's how it was until today." I explained leaning back in my chair.

"What do you mean 'until today'?" She asked immediately.

"On Tuesday, I finalized that big sale I was telling you about over the weekend." I started.

"Congrats!" She interrupted.

"Thanks, thanks. Well, at the closing, after the seller and his realtor left, I seduced, well kinda manipulated/forced, my buyer into letting me have my way with her...." I said as my voice groaned out.

"Whoa! So like you raped her or something?" She asked. She didn't sound scared or angry, but more...intrigued.

"I wouldn't say raped, I would say blackmailed while at the same time, she wanted it," I explained.

"Go on...." she mumbled.

"Basically, things happened where I accidentally saw her boobs, she was giving me what I thought were slight flirtings or hints, I made a bold move, got her to the breaking point of 'do I or don't I', she decided to move forward with it, I said well my girlfriend and I have this rule, do you oblige? She said yes....and I took a video of her to help her keep her promise, and then gave her a long and overdue orgasm...the end," I said as I ran out of breath.

"Damn, way to take a short story and make it longer." She laughed. "Well, in my opinion, you didn't blackmail her into having sex with you, just to keep her promise so that Trish gets her turn. Speaking of, how did she take the news?"

"Well, until 10 minutes ago, I thought she was super pissed at me. I told her right after it happened and it felt like she ignored me for the rest of the day. I showed up at her house later with her bag of stuff that she had left at my house after spending the night Monday, and I caught her getting reamed by Trina on her dining room table."

"So...she fucked Trina in spite of you or what?" Bailey piped in.

"Initially that's what I thought, but we just talked and she said she was confused about how she felt. But Trina helped her see that I didn't do much wrong but maybe fucked someone else a little too soon after getting into a relationship with Trish. Trina, being the spicy Latina she is, bought a new strapon and seduced Trish. I just happened to walk in on it...so all in...bad timing." I detailed, as a new email popped up on my computer.

"Damn...a lot did happen. But you and Trish are all good now I presume?" She asked intently.

"Yes, I would say so. She should be on her way here in 30 minutes or so toooo....have lunch." I joked.

"You dirty sluts...Gah, I do miss you both, even if it's only been 72 hours. Buttt...that brings me to my friend, Jamie. Are you cool with her coming still?" She asked.

"Absolutely, what time will you both be arriving?" I asked, feeling excited to have Bailey back.

"Well, I thought she'd be getting in closer to 7 or 8 on Friday night, but it looks like it may be Saturday. She's going to stop in Albuquerque at her aunt's instead of driving the full 6 hours. She can't hit the road until later Friday night and doesn't do well when driving at night. I'd say, if she leaves early morning/early afternoon she should be at your place by 12 or 1 on Saturday afternoon...does that work for you?" Bailey asked with her voice shifting to the innocent and sweet tone that she plays oh so well.

"You know I don't mind. And don't worry about her paying, I don't care. I do have a movie date with Trish later Saturday night but other than that, I have no plans." I shifted in my seat half staring at the email I just opened.

"You're the best! Well, I should probably let you get back to work before your...lunch break with your girlfriend...that just sounds so cute. I'm so happy for you both while also a bit jealous." Bailey laughed.

"Trust me when I say, 'you'll get yours baby girl, you'll get yours'. I'll see ya Saturday. Bye, babe!" I said as I began to hang up.

"Bye!" was all I heard on the other line as I shifted my attention to my computer and lay my phone on my desk.

The email was from the seller's realtor of the house Missy purchased, he was just detailing how everything was filed on his end and that the bank already confirmed with his client that the funds should be in his account by end of the week, or early morning Monday at the latest.

I shot him a quick reply before picking up my phone and sending Missy a quick text.

"Missy, I hope all is well. Just a quick update, the seller's realtor told me that everything is filed and that your bank cleared the funds to be transferred either this week or next Monday. You should have your keys come next week at worst!"

Missy instantly opened my text and replied.

"Lucy, thanks so much for all you have done! Tell your gf I said hi and that I look forward to meeting her this weekend."

I sat there and stared at my phone for what felt like 5 minutes, unsure of what just happened and whether or not Missy was fucking with me or not.

"Excuse me...?" Was all I sent back.

"Well, a deal is a deal and I'd hate to get you into any trouble with your gf 😉" she replied.

"Plus, I haven't cum like that since before I had kids. That's all I've thought about ever since." She added in a second text.

Shocked, stunned, caught off guard or whatever you want to call it, I didn't know what to say. But, instead of just saying she didn't need to worry about it, my "Mr. Hyde" came out and sent...

"What a good little pet you are. My gf and I are meeting at the movies Saturday night. I want you there, no panties, a short skirt, a tight top, and no bra. I'll send you more details as I get them."

"I'll be there 😘...thanks again Lucy for all you have done." She sent in return.

My heart beating a million miles a minute, my head spinning in utter confusion as to how today has turned out, my pussy was on fire from my soon-to-be-here "lunch date" with Trish, Bailey coming back with a friend, Missy's surprise "re"-submission, and my first date with Trish. Not to mention all the added clients and my commission coming in the next 48 hours from Missy's purchase...I sat there quietly processing everything and how to handle it.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Trish pull up to my building and walk into my office. She honestly scared the shit out of me as she came up from behind me and nibbled on my ear. I almost slapped the fuck out of her, but she caught my hand and turned me around.

"You're a little jumpy...don't tell me you forgot I was coming..." Trish said as she bent over, her tits hanging low in her low-cut top catching my eyes before her lips found mine.

I kissed her back passionately as she pushed me against the back of my chair and straddled my lap. Letting go of my hand and her arms wrapping around my neck, she pressed her body into mine.

"Mmm...this is all I've been thinking about since our phone call earlier..." she said, pulling back from my lips and locking eyes with me.

"You have no idea..." I said smiling at her, my panties warm and completely drenched.

She bit her lip as she started slowly grinding on my leg. "You wouldn't happen to have this video of your client still...would you?" She asked, leaning down and giving me a perfect shot down her shirt before lightly kissing me again.

I was able to reply "I do" in between kisses before she sat back and carefully removed herself from my lap.

"Well...let's have a look shall we?" She asked, spinning back around towards my desk, now sitting in my lap with her back facing me, grabbing my phone, and handing it to me. My phone had gone idle long enough that it had locked itself. Grabbing my phone from Trish, I entered my password, and instantly the video popped up and began playing.

"You little slut," she called out, taking the phone from me and pulling it closer to her face.

"Were you just watching this before I got here?" She asked as she studied the video intently.

"I mean, no and yes? I was watching it after our call, but then I had a call with Bailey, and an important email, a couple of texts with the star of that video in relation to the email and I just never closed it." I detailed quickly, hoping I hadn't relit the flame.

Trish laid her back against my chest and rested her head next to my face while holding the phone up for us both to see. "I can see why you couldn't help yourself. Holy fuck she is hot!" She exclaimed, taking one of her hands and bringing it to her right breast, and massaging it. "How'd she taste?" She asked, putting my phone on the table and resting her head on my collarbone.

"Like a sweet-untouched ripe fruit," I said, kissing her ear and bringing my hands around her back to her chest. I grabbed a handful of titty in one hand and used my other hand to spread her legs and find her burning crotch. "Mmm...all ready to go?"

"Mmhmm...tell me more about what happened with this Missy.." she commanded, playing with her other tit and closing her eyes.

My right hand now rubbing her pussy through her thin scrubs-like pants, my left massaging her nipples, I slowly detailed to her the events of yesterday afternoon.

I slowly began detailing what had led up to me going down on Missy while working Trish's body through her work clothes. As I got to the part where I began to devour Missy's pussy like it was my last supper, my hand slipped under the waistband of her pants and found her drenched and aching love. Sliding two fingers through her folds, she moaned and pushed her pelvis against my fingers.

I began to struggle with the story as I got more and more distracted the more I felt her wetness and the hornier I became.

Unable to wait any more, I pushed on her body to have her stand up and motioned her to turn around and sit on my desk. Complying immediately to my every request, Trish sat with her legs spread on my desk, leaning back on her hands. Standing up, I hovered over her body, in between her legs, and lowered my head to kiss her. Grabbing her head and pulling into mine, her tongue darted between my lips and into my mouth. Sounds of light pants and our lips dancing together filled the air.

I eagerly moved my hands to her top and pulled it up and over her head, her giant titties falling free and bouncing straight into my mouth. Trish, now sitting straight up, ran her fingers through my hair as I nursed her nipples in my mouth individually.

God, I love her tits. They were big, voluptuous, and beautiful. Her dark red nipples were not too big and not too small, and they stood out about a half inch. They were also extremely sensitive and every tug and pull of my teeth would cause her to twitch and moan.

I knew that she wasn't mad at me and that I didn't need to, but I was about to make up to her the only way I knew how.

Moving my mouth from her glorious globes, I slid my mouth down to her waist band and tugged on it with my teeth. Looking up at her with the biggest puppy dog eyes I could muster, she smiled and lifted her butt off my desk and allowed me to pull the pants down to her ankles. My face flung forward and I attached my mouth to her glistening and naked mound. I was hungry, I was ravenous, but more importantly, I was determined to make her feel better.

My tongue invaded every crevice of her pussy. My tongue swirled in between her lips, navigating her labia like it had GPS as I ate her pussy like never before. Her smell was pungent and her juice tasted sweet and strong. I could tell I was working magic as she wrapped her legs around my neck and squeezed my head in place. I was able to squeeze my hand up and between her thighs and slide in two fingers. She groaned in acceptance as my fingers slithered through her wetness and attached themselves to her g-spot. Giving it a quick few taps in conjunction with my lips suckling on her clit like a sucker, it didn't take long for her to cover my face with an intense explosion. I've only seen her squirt once, now twice, as she coated my face in her juices and I lapped away like the sick puppy I was.

Falling back onto my desk, Trish nearly knocked my monitor off my table, and at this moment we heard the door to my office open. We had about 20 seconds before whoever just walked in caught us in the act.

Luckily for me, Trish jumped off my desk, pushed me down in my chair, threw her shirt in my face, and hid under the desk. I used her shirt to wipe as much of her juices off my face as I could but had no idea if I had missed any. Sitting upright in my chair, I pulled the seat forward so my legs were under my desk and had to spread them to accommodate Trish's presence.

I pulled my monitor back to its normal resting place right as Scully, of all people, came in.

"LUCY! HEY, YOU! I didn't expect you to be here." She called out as she walked around the front of my desk.

123456...8