The Alien Incubator Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept rubbing and my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter. The horny side effect of leaking a little milk from my swollen breasts began, and I couldn't have been happier about it. I could finally organically shift some of the focus to my tits, elevating the level of sexual tension I wished to cultivate.

If I haven't mentioned it already, I very much had my sights on fucking these two. Obviously.

My hands went to my leaking nipples, covering them with a careful look of faux-embarrassment on my face. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. "Sometimes...they leak. I'm so sorry, I..."

Stacie interrupted me with a gentle hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, Liz, I've been pregnant too, remember? Weird shit happens all the time. Though this isn't really that weird: it's very natural in preparation for the baby."

I placed my hand over hers on my shoulder and looked into her eyes with gratitude. "Thanks, Stacie. If I don't drain them every few hours they can just start doing that. It gets really painful without draining them, too. I may have to excuse myself to the bathroom for a minute. Unless..." I trailed off. No one jumped in to help me, so I had to bravely forge on myself. "...you might be willing to help me?"

"What would you like me to do?" Stacie didn't pick up on what I was putting out there too quickly.

"Well," I started slowly, "I know it's kinda intimate and we only met like five minutes ago, but could you help me drain my breasts? We could just shoot the milk onto the sand for a minute, it'd help me a lot. I'm just tired and uncomfortable, you know? If it's too weird..."

Finally, she interrupted me. "No, no, it's fine! I can help. Do you want Kyle's help, too?"

Okay, we were maybe getting somewhere. About damn time. "Yes, that would be wonderful," I told them. "As long as you don't mind, Kyle?"

He shook his head, a smile creeping across his face. "Not at all, not at all. It'd be my pleasure to help out a pregnant woman in need." Their hands shifted from bump to tits. It turned out they were both quite adept at expressing milk from a lactating lady. My nipples were angled to shoot to either side of the blanket, right onto the sand. They each must have worked three or four ounces out of me. It felt divine.

I closed my eyes and kept my mouth shut and feelings of pleasure to myself for the first minute or two, then slowly allowed myself to start emitting quiet moans. I let them get louder and louder as the milking continued. Eventually feeling my milk starting to run out for the time being, I opened my eyes to look them both in their faces. "Would you guys be interested in coming back to my car with me for a little privacy? I could use a little more help, and my back seat is a decent size..." I trailed off a bit hoping my new acquaintances would jump in, and figuring a couple with two kids might have a car with more space than my own.

They glanced between themselves and nodded at each other in silent understanding. "Why don't you come to our SUV?" Kyle asked. "We've got plenty of room there, after all. Interested?" Goddamn right I was. I gave my enthusiastic consent. They started packing up. I adjourned to my own blanket site to gather my things and resume a bit of clothing in order to appropriately return to the parking lot.

We met back up at their car. I looked around the parking lot, finding there was no one else in sight. "We seem to have our privacy," I remarked. "Shall we go inside?" They lowered the backseat of the car down into the floor, creating lots of room for all three of us. We all clumsily disrobed again once we were within the safety of the vehicle. I laid down between the two of them, not an article of clothing among us. "What would you like to do with me?" I asked with a put-on tone of innocence to my voice.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Stacie asked. We seemed to be very much on the same page.

"I'd love to be with both of you," I responded quickly, upping the ante slightly. Kyle's mouth was suddenly on one of my nipples, his hands squeezing my breast to shoot milk into his mouth. Stacie was at my crotch, my cunt swallowing her fingers for a minute or two before her mouth found its way down to my clit. I had one hand on Kyle's quickly-swelling cock, the other massaging my belly.

I wished I could reach Stacie's body, but it was too far from my hands. I'd have the opportunity soon enough, I was sure. My lesbian leanings of the moment were quite new to me, not an impulse I'd really had before this pregnancy. Turned out I was way into it, though. I wanted my mouth on her pussy at least as much as I wanted his cock in me. I wondered if something about the alien hormones turned me partly gay, or if this was just an expression of my deeply insatiable libido. Maybe I just wanted anyone and everyone who'd have me, regardless of gender? It felt deeper than that, but all possibilities were on the table in this ambiguous situation of wide-reaching sexual desires.

Stacie went down on me for a solid twenty minutes. She utilized a particularly effective technique of gently pinching my clit in her teeth. I got off four or five times, my plethora of orgasms blissfully melting into each other. After stroking him for a few minutes, I gestured for Kyle to get into position on his knees next to me so that I could blow him while his wife ate me out. I loved this guy's cock, easily the best I'd yet encountered in my pregnant adventures. It was well-proportioned and rather huge; I could only fit half of it in my mouth so I worked the bottom half of his shaft in a rotating fist. He shot in my mouth after six or seven more minutes and I swallowed gratefully in turn. I was impressed he'd lasted that long, especially given how much he'd moaned in pleasure throughout. The guy had stamina.

We idly hung out together after our round of oral: touching each other's nude bodies, quietly enjoying some post-coital sensuality. It was lovely. We exchanged phone numbers before redressing and taking off in our respective cars.

This was just about the halfway point of my alien pregnancy, six months gone out of twelve. I was so fucking huge already, and only 50% through?! My mind was blown thinking about it. I was both turned on by and nervous about the idea of getting significantly more massive. What else would the next few months hold for me? Impossible to say. I was excited, though. And any anxieties I harbored could always be worked out with a little masturbation.

12