All Comments on 'The Allotment Ch. 03'

by lucy54

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly Bad

If this writer was a thousand percent better than "she" is, I'd take some time to point out how "she" could improve her work. But she isn't, so I won't. Don't bother reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back, Lucy54

The reviewer who didn't enjoy your story obviously hasn't read two of the best tales of erotica on this site. "At The Conference" Ch. 1 and 2, rank right up there with the best. Especially Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you, Lucy54!

Wonderful story. You have a special knack in describing the strange sexual power of pushy, dominant older men like Derrick and Sid. Love the commanding way Derrick had his way with the young couple. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how come ?

that you stop the story know? don't feel good about it ? I think its an ending, if its either the husbands baby or in this case, maybe more babies of strangers and her really going down. with this somebody could think you all of a sudden got remorse about what you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good.

Loved your story. Like the way that you write. You express the woman's helplessness & desire, the husbands wavering between jealous & lust & the old codgers power to control. Almost a "Lady Chatterley" story.

looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

If you like having a slut for a wife and kids who are not your's, than this is a good story for you. Not my cup of tea, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aye me wife is having anothers bastard!

Gives a man great bragging rights in the pub n at work. Me wife is a full slut, want to come round n use her? Why she is having a full bastard, another man's child. Me I am a fine cuckold with full horns now. And her you cant trust her for a few minutes with another man before she lifts her skirt and takes a cock. Knowing she did both times, I would divorce her and put up evidence in court not my child and sue for prenatal care and child support for the bastard. Such a woman is mentally ill to do what she did, even at her husbands insistence, and he poor sod is a worthless piece of garbage with shit for brains and to many types of mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How Crudely Sick - Excited About a Bastard Baby

Aside from a waste of talent, your subhuman male humiliation wimps bring laughter to women plus pity and anger from real men.<P>

So you write for the maties down at the pub where tails of self cuckolds excite the very few jaded sick excuses for men. How disgustingly pathetic to demean yourself in such a base way to get excited.<P>

You must love the disrespect and scorn addictively. How sad for those around you little sick one. Its never too late to seek some help to restore some of your discarded self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why

I could not understand why my friend wanted me to sleep with his wife,I was happily married,but worked near where they lived .My wife was on holiday at her parents,the inevitable happened,his wife was deaperate for me to come in her.You can well imagine the rest she had a boy who was named after me,the truth came out long before the birth,my friend was impotent.We are still friends but Imust admit the guilt is still there.My wife never did find out ,in fact we eventually divorced and found new partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Loved the theme and the story. Please write more..

RogerRogerover 16 years ago
Another average offering

It was readable but, nothing special or different. I found it a bit distracting that in the first two chapters the old man's name was Derick but, in this chapter it is now Derrick. Did you forget what you originally named him and didn't bother with reading your own work to see if it was consistent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Time line....

Why must we wait so long for another story? I would be great if you could post another, every month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Didn't Really Liked!

I love the first part, like the second one, but this last one I found it just Ok. Maybe it's the ending. I hope that you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please....

More, please ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I need another PLEASE

best piece i have ever read on the site!

The best compliment o can give

desperate1desperate1about 12 years ago
WOW did it make me hard

these three episodes have drained my spunk sacks like no other has, fantastic, please write some more about this couple if possible and their further adventures

PLeeeeeeaase

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

when do they go to france so sarah can enjoy being fucked again by derick the old codger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think

After the baby's born,Sarah should go see the old guy in france and let him knock her up again, and keep having only his kids and let the cuckold pay for it,because its his fantasy and now he's made the mistake of letting it become real, the price you pay for some mistakes i guess

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same manipulative slut/whore bullshit.

Puke.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Ignore the idiots

Very nice series, well written and very arousing. i honestly do not understand these cowards who anonymously write such horrid things....sad, sad people.

Keep writing Lucy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

I rate you a 5 star. However I am sadden that this wife became so shallow in her love and faithfulness and devotion to her vows. She allowed a man into her life sexually, and now she is pregnant. The husband is right things have changed, and will. When the child grows up, what then. What about the argument between both of them (Allen and Sara) there will always be that one comment made.. the child is not your child.. you are not the father... its a jab that comes out in the end. Then when someone younger, richer, more prominent appears, can Allen trust her anymore? Allen is also to blame, this twisted desire put this in motion and he also carries the weight. I am not sure if there is room for future installments but I hope this story does have a happy ending.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 9 years ago
At least

.... it makes a change from the other guy being a black guy with a 12 inch cock.

Actually this was sensitively told; one wonders whether husbands really do do this; why do some guys like the thought of seeing the wife with another man? Is it usually associated with having a small dick, or is that just the way the stories are always told?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Hope dear annony's ex wfie brings his sorry ass back in court

and gets more money1 Man she dances and sings every fucking day since she left his sorry ass. gave it another 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me Too

Yes, there are many of us husbands out here who are cuckolds - probably most, like me, are happily so. There is nothing quite as wonderful as having a cock hungry wife to come home to and love. My wife was a shy, introverted woman, with little self confidence, when we first met but she was already aware her inner slut was rampant for cock because she had been had by several men and admitted that whenever she met a man her first thought was "I wonder what his cock is like."

With my encouragement she has been able to sample dozens and dozens of strange cocks and is now a quite self confident woman in any crowd. And she still likes meeting horny strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

i love this series of stories, it covers 2 of my favourite subjects, cuckolding and wife with an older man, I have been lucky enough for my wife to fuck other men and one of the best of these was a bloke who was 45 years older than her, she still says it was the best sex she has ever had

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This old codger can knock me up anytime!

Yes, I like a man who takes control! And if you marry a man who wants to be cuckolded, you are doubly lucky! I got drunk and our old neighbor took advantage of me after walking me home from a party at his house that I'd attended without my husband. We had been trying to get pregnant. Before I knew what happened, he had stripped me and fucked me to within an inch of my life. I told my husband, and we discovered he had cuckold tendencies. Like the husband in this story, he spied on us at first. When I found out I was pregnant, he was happy to keep the other man's child. It aroused him even more, and whenever we had sex (usually sloppy seconds) he called me all kinds of names, and we both got off on the sluttiness of it. Thereafter, I was never able to resist my neighbor, who found out my husband knew and humiliated him, which just made my husband come in his pants, when he was degraded as a man while watching me get royally fucked. My "bull" told me that I was only have babies from him, not my "wimp husband." And I did. All three children have his brown eyes (we both have blue), and for a while, it was the talk of the town. Our neighbor is gone now, but there is no shortage of men who want to cuckold Tom, as I have become the local slut. The strange thing is, the women don't seem to mind. They figure it better that their husband's "bother" me than them. Everybody gets what they want.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Tried

Tried a second story to see if it could possibly be as bad as the previously read story. Sadly it was. Do appreciate the author giving their IQ in one name. It explains a lot.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Good job of amping up the stakes this episode - and your writing feels more settled and confident too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've read this series several times and every time its made me cum so hard just thinking about my gf in Sarahs position. This guy could fuck my gf all day long just so I can stick my cock in her sloppy pussy. Her falling pregnant just gets me so hard. great story!!

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

That was fucking disgusting .... All three are pigs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs a ch4 and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the cucks in the replies so salty over a story they chose to rewd lol cope

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need cha4 may the other old man the wine maker be the next lover .she could have child next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories about women realizing that they love the excitement of being nasty and surrendering to other men, men with big cocks. Love hearing my wife say no but being unable to break away as she get weaker and weaker. Her being unable to resist once he pulls his big cock out and her unable to look away. Him telling her to show him how much she enjoys sucking a big hard cock.

I want him to fuck her into the dirt, making her see what a whore she is inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucy .. u sure are a deranged bitch with an itch!!! Musta been kicked out by ur family for behaving like a slut in heat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Given her weak moral character and lack of impulse control, Sarah requires a female circumcision with G-spot ablation. Fidelity will be far easier for her to maintain when orgasms no longer result from her sluttery. She deserves no pleasure from betrayal.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

A cuckold yarn with a creative plot and I loved it! However I think that the author’s understanding of female anatomy is poor. Men with big cocks don’t shove them into their lovers womb. I also love the rage and hate directed at the characters in the comments below. This story is fiction, the characters are avatars, so don’t get angry! 5 stars and thank you for sharing.

doudouletasdoudouletas5 months ago

J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à lire ce récit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous