The Alpha Gender Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You nod, but she's not looking at you. You're frantically running through your recollection of what she just told you.

She blows past you, bending to grab a soft, tan leather gym bag next to the bed. You jog after her, trying to keep your brain from exploding.

She speaks as she walks quickly toward the elevator. "You would do well to learn le français rapidement, boy. When speaking privately I often mix French phrases in with English. I've been trying to control that for your sake, but my patience for that is limited. You'll simply have to keep up with me!" She taps the elevator call button.

"Come here boy. Kiss me."

You move in close, and she pulls you in with her free arm, her hand under your butt, squeezing it. She overwhelms you with a deep tongue kiss, biting your lower lip. You feel her scent invading you, and you swoon. The elevator bell rings, you hear the doors slide open, and she releases you with a sexy smile.

"Get it all done, boy!" She calls, now five feet away inside the elevator car.

Head reeling, you say, "Yes Mistress! Have a great workou..." The doors close.

12