The Alpha Gender Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You direct them to set everything up at the dining table, and make sure the plate covers remain to keep the food warm. As you wait, you notice something you hadn't when you were tidying the suite earlier. On a shelf near the kitchen is a packaged toy. You pick it up and see that it's a female action figure in a display box with clear plastic for viewing the toy inside. It looks remarkably like Mistress Olivia wearing a shimmery salmon evening gown with heels. It's impressively realistic and detailed. She has a handgun strapped to her thigh, revealed by a long slit up one side of the dress. The doll is beautiful, sexy, and muscular, with pronounced breasts, hips, and bulging deltoids. Her hair is done in a classy updo, but it's black and shiny like Mistress's. The toy proclaims itself to be the "Dominique Action Figure". The back has artistic renderings of 'Dominique' with different outfits and props: wearing a dark executive power-suit holding a phone to her ear, wearing a white lab-coat inspecting a beaker of chemicals in the light, and wearing a red karate gi with a gold lamé dragon design holding a pair of fighting sticks or whatever they're called. You set it back down as the man finishes the place settings and stemware but make a mental note to ask Mistress about it.

You can't tip them, but they don't seem to expect it. They push the cart off to the side, thank you and head back up the staircase and out the door. When the door closes, you hear music start up in the bedroom. As you get closer, it starts sounding familiar to you. Oh yeah: 'Spitfire' by The Prodigy, the lyrics remind you. Fairly loud.

You pass through the doorway. Mistress is "in a mood". There's a B&O portable music player in the corner. You noticed it before. She's propped herself up in a sitting position with pillows. Her knees are open, both hands are at her crotch, with the fingers of one hand working her snatch. She glances up at you with head lowered, a devious grin, and her dark eyes partially obscured by hair hanging over her face.

If I was in World War Two they'd call me Spitfire...

"Take those panties off for me... slowly. Surtout la révélation de ta bite... slow reveal of the cock.

If I was in World War Two they'd call me Spit. Fire...

You noticed she called them 'panties'. Your ears are getting hot again. You feel awkward and she scares you a bit. Maybe a lot. She's like a predator, a jungle cat. You start sliding the scarlet boxers down, a little at a time, allowing the music to influence your movements, beginning to sway.

Cause you know that I ca-an!

All her skin now is lustrous. She oiled her front torso, arms and legs while you were out. She leans back, thrusting her breasts out while inhaling, expanding her chest. She looks amazing. Your cock warms to the sight. She rotates her head slowly in a big circle, keeping her gaze on you. Her hair falls across her chest, long locks catching on her erect nipples, her upper body taken by the beat but one hand still rubbing her pussy.

Cause you know that I ca-an!

You move closer, still sliding the boxers down. Your cock rises, and you move it off to one side to allow the reveal because shorts don't exactly slide off an erect ten-incher smoothly. Your hips undulate, and the waistband slides over the head, a glob of white pre-cum glistening at the tip.

If I was in World War Two they'd call me Spitfire...

Mistress slides forward to the end of the bed across the silk print duvet and swings her legs off the end. She reaches forward with both arms, grabbing your buttocks and pulling you between her knees, spread wide.

If I was in World War Two they'd call me Spitfire...

She slides your shorts down to your knees (gently this time, she doesn't yank and tear them!), then grabs you with both hands just above your hips, completely lifting you off the floor. Her biceps swell, veins now bulging on her powerful arms and shoulders. You're startled and a little scared being lifted off the floor like this, but it's not unlike your first sexual encounter with her. Leaning backward while tilting your body forward, she pulls her knees up and guides your hard penis into her vagina. No fumbling, just slides right in. You're dry, but her pussy is wet enough for you to slide in and out easily. The fit is tight, and it seems like there's a vacuum sucking you in that releases once the top of the stroke is reached. You're not doing anything other than moving your arms and legs to maintain balance. Her arms move you up, and back down her body. In and out, in and out.

If I was in World War Two they'd call me... Fire.

After a few pumps you have to put your hands down on her shoulders for support because your back strength gives out. This solves the balance problem too. Mistress has closed her eyes, and her expression becomes one of rapture as she drives your cock fully into her. She really slams you into her with force. You don't think you could drive that hard under your own power. The bliss is indescribable. You too feel your face contorting in ecstasy. Mistress starts adjusting the movement speed and vagina pressure to control your orgasm. Eventually she speeds up and increases the pressure and you feel like a runaway train.

Cause you know that I ca-an!

Fire

You groan, "I'm cummmming!" and it seems that you both climax at the exact same time. Her pussy contractions start coming erratically, and some are so powerful you feel like you're going to pass out. But you don't. When it's passed, she sighs and flips you over to land on your back next to her. You're both panting and sweaty.

As you lie there recovering, you think about how different sex is now. With your unusually big penis, you're used to your cock hitting a woman's cervix if you dive in too deep, which can be painful for her. Until the female "change" you've never really been able to plunge in fully. That was the case with Nina too until maybe the last four to six months when she began taking control. She started wanting you to go in all the way, basically forcing you to. Now you realize this is another one of the biological changes in women's bodies.

Mistress rolls over sideways toward you. "Well that was amazing boy. I think I made a good choice."

Still breathing heavily, you turn your head toward her.

"You need some refinement, and you're slow at times... un peu retardé, but that was une excellent baise... an excellent fuck. Are you hungry?"

You smile. "Thank you, Mistress. Yes Ma'am!"

She stands and extends a hand to pull you up. She pulls your half-clothed body into her naked one, bends her head and gives you a long kiss on the mouth while one of your hands slides down her muscular lower back to a full, globular buttock.

You both clean up a bit in her bathroom. She has you pull on those horrid red boxers again while she dons a short silk cream-colored robe decorated with an image of a Japanese garden.

Fortunately, the dinner order is correct, and you both enjoy your meals, and the excellent wine Mistress chose. During dinner, you ask her about the action figure near the kitchen.

She laughs. "Oui, n'est-ce pas ridicule? It's a prototype created by a friend of a friend who is a toymaker. His company believes that young girls learning how to handle the change are looking for role models of powerful women and has ideas about how to capitalize on that. He heard of me and thought I could be the protagonist of a series of histoires fantastiques... fantasy stories they would write and market, and possibly umm... spin off to media content. I was paid to have my body and face scanned in trois-D for the figure. She's pretty, non?" She says with a smile.

"Very! They scanned your... naked body, Mistress?" You ask with a raised eyebrow.

She laughs "Of course boy, how else? But unless they agree to use my real name I'm not interested in the project. And I have a few objections. I'm not sure they understand their market. They will have a hard time pleasing me, but they are persistent."

"I think that's amazing, Mistress! Would the media content include feature movies?"

"It would, if it gets off the ground. And streaming series, such as Netflix, etcetera. Are you getting excited thinking about your Mistress... eh, être trop fort... kicking ass... on the silver screen?" She smiles.

"I can't lie, Mistress. I'd be there in the front row, with a bag of popcorn!"

She clucks her tongue and shakes her head. She sits up straight and taps on the table with her butter knife, like a schoolmarm. "Non, non, non, répétez apres moi, Pétunia: je serais là au premier rang!"

You bite your lip, narrow your brow and say, "Um, je saray lau prum-ee-yay rawn?"

She shakes her head gravely, "We can hope that if it is en français, there will be subtitles for you."

You both laugh and she says, "I don't think it will happen, Pétunia. I have... too many other irons in the fire, and so do we. Which reminds me: we are moving!"

"We are? To a rental?"

"Oui, à Pacific Palisades, this weekend! My team found a house rapidement. It was necessary to speed it up. Chloe will email you a list of all my possessions and how to pack them for the movers, and also I have a storage facility with some other items to arrange. The trucks will be here Samedi... Saturday morning. So you won't likely be able to see the new Malibu property until next Monday. Chloe is working on your business cards and ODLR dot com email... that is my mother company of course."

"Things are certainly moving fast!" You exclaim, stabbing your last piece of chicken with a fork.

"Always." Mistress agrees. "The schedule was truncated primarily because of Julian, the newest member of the organization."

You look up from your plate. "And who is Julian, Mistress?"

She smiles. "Ah... Julian is your new counterpart. My other number one. You'll get to meet him on moving day, since his first task is to set up the new house, with your help of course!"

You swallow your bite. "So soon Ma'am?"

"Yes. You'll love him. Tall, dark, beautiful, very well-hung, speaks français fluently, and is a wonderful chef!"

You think: Love him? I already hate him.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Rollie! I agree, a story set earlier in the TAG world -would- be very interesting, and possibly something I'd attempt later, using different characters probably. If that happens, it would likely be a long ways off though.

Rollie88Rollie88over 3 years ago

Terrific story Mike! I'm always looking for female superiority stories that are about more than just female muscle growth. Physical strength is not how people are ranked any more.

I appreciate the extra effort of figuring out how to demonstrate intellectual superiority.

The characters are well developed.

Maybe at some point in the future, you could do a story in this universe set with boys and girls or men and women:

1. starting when men are still somewhat "superior"

2. passing through the transition and the women realizing they are changing,

3. passing through the time men realize that something is going on with women

4. gradually going through the time I think is most exciting, when it is not obvious yet who is superior, when there is still a lot of overlap between the sexes

5. and then progressing through the time when it slowly becomes obvious that women are superior to men

Maybe not a huge difference, maybe 80% of women superior to 80% of men, so some men still have a chance incompetition and so men do not simply give up.

That is the thing when the gap eventually becomes enormous, men should simply always give up.

That is where we are in this story.

But I'd like to see another story set in this universe before that point, starting at the point we are in now, and lingering through the phase where men still think they are better and where slowly women gradually excel over men. To have men still struggling to be the top athletes, to have men still struggling to have top marks in school, to have men still struggling to get advanced at work. To have the story linger on those phases before moving to a phase where any sensible man would just surrender and stop trying.

However, for now keep going on The Alpha Gender. It is the best story I've read in the past 2 years at least. It is really excellent. Excellent writing. Excellent concept.

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Mike, I'll take further comments offline -- don't want to tie them to any one chapter of your wonderful work. About Senioritis chapter 4 ... you might want to read chapter 5 before checking out entirely; upon getting Marc and Chloe to herself at his house, Nia quickly establishes how their relationship will go, using his affection for Chloe as another tool to dominate him. Later, Chloe will come to enjoy the control over Marc that Nia is gradually passing to her. And Nia will demonstrate that the punch she threw at Marc in chapter 3 was not a one-off; like Olivia, she is a warrior and not shy about using her power. She's not effectively superhuman like Olivia, though she has done her best to get as close as possible to that. She's had a hard life, the details of which will be gradually revealed, and has made conscious choices to change it that have required increasing amounts of self-discipline and training. She's also intensely sexual, which she uses as another weapon in her formidable arsenal. Again, like Olivia.

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2over 3 years agoAuthor

I greatly appreciate your input, as one with familiarity in language-learning in general, and these specific languages as well. Olivia's goal and expectations are exactly as you describe. As it progresses the women in this story will use their enhanced ability to learn new languages as a means to control, and in some cases humiliate, men. Women can communicate with each other right in front of a man without him knowing what they're saying, and often their discussion is ABOUT him. So he might know THAT they're talking about him, though context, their gestures, expressions and use of his name, but have no idea WHAT they're saying, other than perhaps that it's derogatory. As you've already seen.

Now that Olivia has found another "top boy"... who happens to speak French, she has another screw to turn in Brian. His advantage of having been her first acquisition in LA will be in danger of getting stripped away quickly because Olivia and Julian can have conversations he would be excluded from and is unable to follow. I need to be careful not to go overboard with this - don't want to overwhelm the reader - or myself! Also, not sure how much I can trust the accuracy of Google Translate.

I enjoyed the first chapters of Senioritis, but lost interest in Ch 4. Not sure I can thoroughly convey why, but it certainly has to do with the introduction of Chloe, and I'm also having a hard time suspending my disbelief that a 19 year old girl could have that kind of self-assurance, and control of those significantly older than she. I'll check out some of your other work.

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Mike, I like the way you mix languages in this piece, especially in the context of demonstrating intellectual superiority. I actually speak enough French and German to understand what the women are saying even though I'm not fluent, certainly not fluent enough to correct what you've written (I learned "neuf heures et quart" rather than "neuf heures quart", but both seem acceptable and Olivia would want brevity. The few times I've come across an unfamiliar word from Olivia, you provided enough context for me to figure it out, or else had her translate that word explicitly. I admired the way you did that -- she's not setting an unattainable bar, she just has high expectations and is actively helping him learn. I have a little experience with language teaching, OK more than a little, and Olivia's expectations that her boy(s) pick up what she's saying quickly are not completely out of line. After college I burned through three semesters of college German in one semester, then spent a few weeks in Germany personally challenging myself to learn more, and by the end of that time I found myself *thinking* in German, which was pritdam cool and highly unexpected -- the only bummer was that it pretty much replaced what Dutch I'd learned before that. I was motivated to learn, which counted for a lot. And I've seen demonstrations of even more immersive language learning that were even quicker -- I don't think she's expecting Brian to become fluent as much as to just be able to follow what she's saying, and obeying.

One thing that can help English speakers learn French and German is that they share so many cognates. My personal favorite anecdote is from when the French (Normans) conquered England. French became the language of the court and many of the words trickled down, especially words for food (but not the animals the food came from: French boeuf -> English beef, but the animal is a cow. French porc -> English pork, but the animal is a pig. That's because the people who tended the animals were illiterate and continued to use Anglo-Saxon (Germanic) words, while the people who ate the meat at court spoke French. Learning this or something like it might help Brian be less intimidated by what might seem an insurmountable task.

About Senioritis, it goes in the opposite direction from my other stories, or at least will continue to do so in Book 1, which I'm almost done with: Chloe, who we meet in chapter 4, starts out as a total sweetheart but comes to learn to like being able to get anything she wants from Marc, and by late in the book Nia is really working Marc over for what she regards as Chloe's benefit. My other stuff goes in a happier direction, with the women mostly wanting control but also leaving space for loving relationships between (at least) relative equals.

Best, -Bob

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Virus Ch. 01 A world where men lose the ability to fuck.in Fetish
Her Prize Female athlete claims the male nerd as reward for winning.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Running Partner My mom's girlfriend teaches me some things about stamina.in Mature
Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 01 The first chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.in Fetish
Sex Ed at Futa University Ch. 01 A naughty futa professor teachers her class about sex.in Fetish
More Stories