The Alpine Adventure

Story Info
An erotic getaway in the Swiss Alps.
2k words
3.87
11.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story of a vacation trip I took to Switzerland with my girlfriend and how it ended up being one of the best experiences in my life. Let me introduce myself. I am a normal easy going chap living in urban New Delhi. It was not until I met this beautiful girl in one of the classes I was taking in the evenings. I just wanted to get out of the rut that I had been with my work when somebody told me that there is this amazing place in Switzerland that is a perfect destination for anyone wanting to unwind and relax. I thought of taking my girlfriend Jagriti there.

We have been dating for months but she insisted on not getting physical. I was frustrated by her due to this. Even for this vacation, she said that she wants a separate room. I booked a vacation cottage in the Swiss Alps thinking that the atmosphere and activities like skiing will cheer her up.

Yogita was a friend of mine living in Switzerland. She was one of the few women I know blessed with a heavenly ass. And she always wears tights to accentuate that ass. Damn, I would die to stick my tongue inside that! Anyway, I informed her that we were coming and it is she who suggested the name of the best cottage at affordable price there. Anyway, the first couple of days were fun when Jag and I went out on several adventures. On the third day Yogita joined. Yog and Jag hit it off nicely as Jag was okay sharing room with Yog. During one of their conversations Yog asked why Jag hadn't become physical with me yet. Jagriti was angry and she stormed to my room and started a fight.

She was pissed that I revealed our physical relationship status to a third party. After the fight she exited the room and went to hers. I called Yogita and told her to pacify Jagriti. The next day I asked Jag to accompany me for a trekking but she refused. I decided to take Yog with me so that we can give Jag some space. We reached the cottage after lunch. I told Yogita that I will go and freshen up and went to my room.

A couple of minutes later Yogita knocked on my door. I asked what the matter was and she said that Jagriti is getting busy in her room. I was puzzled and asked her with whom was she getting busy. She laughed and said that she meant Jagriti was masturbating. We tip toed towards Jag's room and found the door was slightly ajar. Through that I saw that Yogita was right. Jag was completely naked sitting on her bed with legs spread wide with her long slender fingers rubbing and pleasuring her beautiful pink pussy. I had a hardon immediately which Yogita was quick to notice but didn't comment on. We stood there for a couple of more minutes enjoying the show and then we went back to our room.

I sat in silence for a few minutes. Yog made fun of me saying that this explains why Jag doesn't want to be physical with me. She is completely satisfied with her fingers. My erection was not going away as the image of Jag was imprinted in the mind. Yogita tried to lighten the mood. She asked whether I masturbated looking at my hard on. I replied that I did. She was curious to know about whom I fantasized while masturbating.

I said that most of the time I imagine porn stars or other celebrities such as film actors, singers, models and even Instagram personalities. Then I also said that sometimes I fantasize MILFs of my neighborhood or other girls in my acquaintance list. Yogita was now more curious. She asked whether the acquaintance list also includes her. I asked why she wanted to know to which she said that she is okay with what I say. So I told that I did fantasize about her a few times in the past.

Now she wanted to know what I liked most in her. I replied that I like her figure the most especially her ass. Then she shocked me by asking whether I would like to see her ass. I asked "What about Jagriti? Will she like it?" Yogita assured me that currently Jagriti might be relaxing or even sleeping after her masturbatory session and persuaded me saying that it is going to be fun. Unfortunately Jagriti was not asleep. Although she started off masturbating, she couldn't achieve orgasm as her mood was off. Her mind drifted in the thought of whether she had overreacted to the whole situation of me revealing something to Yogita. She was contemplating whether to say sorry to me or not.

After convincing me Yogita got up and turned around and pulled down her jeans and panty to show her beautiful and sexy ass. I asked her to climb in bed and stay in doggy style to which she agreed. Jagriti finally decided to say sorry to me and started walking towards my room. Since our rooms were on different floors it was going to take a few minutes. We were unaware of this and I was completely desperate. So I thought "To hell with Jagriti" and with my hands I spread the ass cheeks of Yogita and started licking her asshole. Yog started moaning in pleasure. Then I inserted one finger into her pussy. As I ate her ass, I also kept pleasuring her pussy causing her to moan even louder.

Just then Jagriti walked in. But we were too focused on our act that we didn't notice. Jagriti shouted, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Suddenly I pulled my face out of Yogita's ass and she immediately pulled a bedsheet and covered her. Jagriti stared at both of us. Tears were rolling down her cheek. None of us spoke for a moment. Then Jagriti told that she will never trust another man and walked out. Yogita and I were puzzled and didn't know what to do.

I was completely pissed now. Jagriti's love is gone and so did Yogita's sex. I said I need a drink and went out to the nearby bar. I ordered a couple of beers and relaxed. Yogita messaged me saying that she'll call and talk to Jagriti.

Yogita called Jagriti and asked her to come to my room. And after almost 20 minutes of taking she agreed for a face to face talk. Jagriti came to my room and Yogita asked her whether it is fair to blame me just because he tried to orally pleasure another girl. After all it is her fault that she denied me physical intimacy all these months. Jagriti said that nobody has touched her before and she is a little afraid of sex.

Yogita said that there is nothing to be scared and decided to give her a massage since that would relax her and help her overcome the feature of touching. Jag asked whether it was oil massage. Yog told that it was without oil as oil would make the surroundings messy. Yogita started giving her a head massage first. When she liked it, she offered to do a full body massage. Yogita asked her to remove her clothes and lie down on her stomach and she started massaging her back. Jag closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Then Yogita rubbed her feet, calf and thighs and asked her whether she was comfortable. Jag said yes and slowly Yogita started massaging her inner thighs.

At that time I returned from the bar and I couldn't believe my eyes. Yogita turned and said "Don't just stand there. Come and join the party". I looked at Jag. She winked at me. I understood that she was horny after the massage. Yogita got up and asked me to takeover and I started massaging Jagriti. After finishing her back I asked her to lie down on her back so I could work on her front. She agreed. While I was massaging her Yogita removed her clothes and got naked. And then asked me to move. Then Yogita took over the massage. She had avoided her boobs, ass and pussy in the first run. So this time she started with Jagriti's boobs. She massaged one boob while sucking the nipple of the other. I also removed my clothes and entered the scene. Yogita gave me one of Jagriti's boobs to play. She took the left one and I took the right one.

Jagriti was so excited that she had her orgasm just by boob stimulation. Then Yogita said that since I ate her ass may be I should eat her pussy now. I agreed. So I lied down and asked her to go 69 on me. So she climbed on top of me with her pussy in my direction and took my dick in her mouth. And I started eating her pussy. Jagriti was fully wet and she took the opportunity to spread Yogita's ass and started eating it. Yogita had her orgasm within a few minutes since her pussy and ass were eaten out simultaneously. After some time my dick exploded in Yogita's mouth filling it with my cum.

Jagriti told Yogita that she wants to taste my cum too. So she lay down and Yogita gave Jag an open mouthed deep kiss thereby transferring some of my cum to Jagriti's mouth. But Jag wanted more. So I started eating her pussy. My dick was now flaccid and needed some time to become erect again. As I was eating Jagriti, Yogita came behind me and started massaging my dick while she ate my ass. Her tongue in my asshole took me to heaven immediately. It did not take long for Jagriti to come and I also became hard.

Now the question was whom will I fuck first. Jagriti said that since Yogita is the reason we patched up, she deserved the first fuck. So I asked Yog to start eating Jag's ass since that was the only place left to explore using tongue. So Jagriti stood in doggy style and Yogita stood behind her in doggy style as she ate her ass. And while she did that, I slowly inserted my penis into her vagina. She moaned and started eating Jagriti's ass with more enthusiasm. Then Yogita's pussy clutched my dick like a vice and I started pumping her nicely. After a few minutes Yogita came again and panted for breath. But since I was spent once I knew that I had a lot of time. So I asked Yogita to lie down while Jagriti ate her.

Jag understood my intention. But she asked me to be careful as she was a virgin. I first touched her pussy to make sure that it was fully wet. Then I inserted my dick inside. There was a slight resistance. But I pushed harder. Her hymen broke and she squeaked in sweet pain and accidentally bit Yogita's clitoris causing her to get both pain and pleasure.

Jagriti stuck her finger inside Yog's pussy and started rubbing her G-Spot while eating her clit at the same time. And I continued to pound Jagriti's pussy as now she was fully enjoying it. By then we understood each other's rhythms. And then after several minutes of rutting like animals we three came together in an earth shattering climax and I ejaculated another load of my white lotion into Jagriti's hungry pussy.

We were spent completely. We didn't have the energy to eat dinner. We just wanted to be together. So we all spooned together underneath the bedsheet. And started saying sweet loving things to each other and cuddled in love and fell asleep.

The rest of the vacation went amazingly well. We cancelled one of the rooms as we just needed one. We made love every day and night and explored the amazing Swiss Alps while we were free. The vacation was finally over and it was time to go.

At the airport Yogita broke into tears as she hugged both of us tight. We promised to return soon and possibly even permanently settle in Switzerland with her. She asked us to pinky swear which we did. Finally we boarded our flight back.