The Alpine Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Nothing can ever be taken for granted.
3.5k words
5
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can there be too much pleasure in sensual relationships? And can this lead to cracks in intimate partnerships? Are we as human beings eternally greedy? These questions often ring bells in my mind during my day job. I really loved my job but I wasn't able to focus in recent days. Perhaps it was the fear of losing the most precious things I had.

After experiencing the most romantic vacation in my life in Switzerland which won me not just one but two sexual partners, I was back in Delhi with my girlfriend Jagriti. This level of sexual excitement was unlike I had ever experienced before and somehow my inner subconscious reminded me that nothing lasts forever.

Jagriti had lost all her inhibitions and fears about sex because not only did she have sex with a guy but with a girl as well. Immediately after coming back, she insisted that we take up and apartment together. Her job and my job were more than sufficient to meet our expenses. I was really excited by this prospect.

We had sex practically every day in the bedroom, in the drawing room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom.... You name the place and we have tried to fool around there. However, we restrained during her periods. It was hard for both of us as we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Although many YouTubers have told that sex during periods is okay, I was repulsed by it.

As you may recall from the last story, it was only Yogita who licked Jagriti's ass. Throughout our Swiss vacation, I never did anything to Jagriti's forbidden hole. And even after returning I kind of avoided it. This is where problems started. Jag was super jealous of Yog because I was always enthusiastic to lick, eat and even fuck Yogita's ass. Though she hadn't shown it during the vacation, she had started showing signs of it now.

One day during her periods, she was having the usual "girly temper tantrum". She wanted sexual pleasure and I wasn't willing to have sex with her on her period. I asked her to masturbate and even bought her three different sex toys. She grabbed my dick through my jeans and said, "I want this! Not some plastic crap!"

I flatly refused and said that this is the line that I will not cross. She was so addicted to sexual pleasure that she wanted to be pleasured during every moment of her waking life.

She asked me why I can't fuck her ass. I said that I never felt that attracted to her ass. This broke her heart.

"You were licking and eating Yogita's ass like it was some kind of an ice cream. You do realize that we women shit too and we use the same asshole to do that. Why is her ass so precious and mine isn't?" Jagriti was losing it.

She burst out into tears and sat on the couch. I didn't know what to say to console her. I tried to caress her breasts but she pushed my hand away.

"You know something? You have better boobs than Yogita. But Yogita has better ass than you. If you recall, I played with Yog's boobs very less compared to you. You don't see Yogita being jealous and angry about it. Do you?" I asked her.

"Yes, you played with her boobs less than mine. But you did play with them. You never play with my ass at all. Why is that?" Jag was not letting this go.

I told her that if she really wanted that, then I am willing to take her ass just like I did Yogita. She snapped at me saying that she doesn't want any favor from me like that. Apparently she wanted me to lick, eat and fuck her ass wholeheartedly and not because she persuaded me to.

Now, this is where women put men in a dilemma. After a long fight, when men do agree to their women's demands, suddenly the women don't want the thing they were fighting for. It is so freaking confusing and annoying!

Anyway, for the next few weeks we didn't become physically intimate. A crack had appeared in the relationship and I was afraid that it will only widen. During our weekly video calls with Yogita, she tried to cheer up Jagriti but she wasn't giving in.

Now, Yogita and we had a pact that while we are away she can see other men. She was happily pursuing one-night-stands with a lot of guys though she wasn't willing to commit to any of them.

Both Jagriti and I got on with our respective jobs and lived a sexless life for a few more weeks. However, something else happened in between. Jagriti joined a gymnasium which was different from the one that I was going to that was run exclusively for females. She also started working out at home.

I initially thought that this might take her mind off things and let her cool down. However, I did notice something. She was specifically doing Jumping Squats, Donkey Kicks, Single-leg Deadlift and the like. At first I didn't care much but then curiosity kicked in. I looked up online to see why she was keen on these workout routines and sure enough, a women's health website said that these are workouts designed for improving the butt shape and size.

Damn it! She was still jealous of Yogita's fantastic ass and wanted to own one for herself. Frankly, the idea kind of turned me on because if she succeeds in her ass endeavor, then I will have two girlfriends with perfect asses which I can lick one after the other. My mouth watered in anticipation.

Over the weeks I did see her ass progressing in shape, firmness and size. Three months later, her ass rivalled that of Yogita. One day I had to work late at my office and when I returned, I could hear conversations happening inside the apartment. I opened the door and my eyes widened.

Yogita was on Skype call with Jagriti. And Jagriti was sitting on the couch with her ass facing the camera. She was showing Yogita her newly shaped ass. She noticed me entering the house but didn't care. As I moved past them I noticed that Yogita was naked on the camera and was masturbating looking at Jagriti's ass. "WTF!" I thought while I walked to my room to freshen up. I was too tired from work to be aroused.

I let Jagriti and Yogita do their business and took a shower. After I came out to the dining room, I could see that Jag was sitting on the drawing room couch and masturbating now with the vibrator I bought her while Yog was showing her ass. I shook my head and went and checked whether there was any food. I found roti and palak paneer. At least my girlfriend was still kind enough to cook dinner for me today, I thought. I ate my dinner and went to sleep. Sitting in front of the computer all day had taken a toll on my brain. I needed rest.

Next day was Saturday and I had set the alarm for 8 AM as I wanted to sleep longer. As the alarm went off, I opened my eyes and tried to turn it off. However, I couldn't move! I tried to look around and found that I was naked and my hands and legs were tied! I couldn't even move my head. It was securely fastened with some sort of band.

"What the hell! Jagriti! Please come here!" I shouted. But nobody answered. After about 20 minutes, Jagriti appeared wearing a night gown. I asked her what this new nonsense was. She didn't say a word. She came over and climbed on top of me and sat on my chest. I said her weight will cause me breathing trouble but she didn't care. She just turned around with her ass facing my face and removed her night gown. Her bare ass was facing me. She had completely washed and bleached it. It was looking even better than Yogita's ass. I was instantly turned on and had a rock hard erection. The moment she saw that, she slapped my dick hard and I screamed in pain. Tears started rolling down from my eyes.

"Aha! So you do feel pain!" Jag said in a sadistic tone and slapped my dick again. As I opened my mouth to scream, she just sat on it. A good portion of her ass was in my mouth. Only muffled noises were coming out of my mouth. Her body weight was on my mouth now.

"Lick my ass you cock sucking asshole!" she commanded me. I knew I was now trapped. Her asshole was inside my mouth and I slowly started playing on it with my tongue. It went on for some time. I was like a baby sucking on the breast. Except that I was sucking my girlfriend's ass. I obeyed her as I didn't have any other choice. After a few minutes of eating her ass, she started stroking my dick. She continued stroking until I was at the verge of climax. Then she stopped.

She then got up and went to my dick and slowly squatted on top of it. I knew what was up. I asked her not to do it without condom as anal sex without condom could cause serious infections. She didn't seem to care. She applied some gel on my dick and just rammed it into her ass. She started jumping on my dick with me pumping her ass. Finally I had a great climax and I squirted my load into her asshole. She continued moving until my dick was flaccid and couldn't enter her tight asshole anymore.

She kissed me all over my body until I started showing signs of another hard on. She brought her face up to mine and gave me a long and deep kiss. We tongued for a while. After that she asked, "Will you deny me my pleasure ever again?"

"No honey, I won't. I promise," I replied both helpless and aroused.

She sat on my chest and gave two tight slaps on either of my cheeks. Then got up and went away. I had to get up from the bed for my morning ablutions. She returned after another 20 minutes and untied me. I silently went to the bathroom to do my business.

I also took a shower and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of juice and prepare some sandwiches. As I approached the dining table, I saw Jagriti sitting on the couch. She was sobbing. "This is strange...." I thought.

I walked towards her and asked what was wrong. She immediately fell on her knees and caught hold of my legs and cried, "Please forgive me honey......!" She was obviously feeling guilty of giving me a pleasurable torture in the morning. My heart melted. I loved her so much and I didn't want to see tears in her eyes.

I held her and helped her get up and made her sit on the couch. She just hugged me tight and continued crying, saying sorry a hundred times. I assured her that I have forgiven her and that she doesn't have to feel guilty since I was equally guilty in this story.

I gave her many kisses on her forehead, cheeks and her lips and held her really close and comforted her. After a few minutes of persuasion she got up and came with me to have breakfast. I said that we would eat outside the whole day and made a big plan which included movie, shopping and food. The day went amazingly well.

At night she insisted on joining me for a shower. I didn't say no as I didn't want any new problem to start. I left the bathroom door unlocked as I stood in the shower. Few minutes later she walked into the shower. I must admit that many months of workout had turned her into a sexy bombshell. Her big and firm breasts and hard nipples complimented her fair and beautiful skin. She had her pussy completely shaven. There used to be a thin line of nicely groomed pubic hair. But that is gone now. It was really cute and incredibly inviting. I asked her to turn around to see her glorious ass. Though I had seen it in the morning, it was in a tense situation. Now I was able to fully appreciate it. It was absolutely gorgeous! I was completely hard and my mouth watered.

She gave me a seductive smile. I knew that she wanted to pleasure me first. She pinned me to the wall as the shower water flowed through both of us and kissed me. After tonguing for a while she slowly moved her lips down my throat and went further down through my chest and belly. The feeling was simply electric. I just closed my eyes and savored the moment of being served by a beautiful goddess.

I also had my pubes and body hair shaved. She first kissed the region around the base of my penis. Then she went down and licked my scrotum and sucked on my balls for a long time. A drop of pre-cum came to the tip of my dick. She licked the frenulum underneath my dick and reached the tip and tasted the pre-cum. Then slowly she took my dick in her mouth and started moving her head forward and backward as I mouth-fucked her.

As she gave me a slow and sensual blowjob she used her right hand to massage my perineum. I caressed her hair as she performed her act of selfless love. Few more minutes passed when her left hand went behind me and inserted her middle finger into my butthole. That was more pleasure than I could handle and I exploded in her mouth. The first shot probably went straight through her throat into her stomach. The remaining shots were captured by her using her tongue. She continued blowing me until the last drop of cum oozed out of it. She licked my dick clean and swallowed all of my wad.

She stood up and gave me an open mouthed kiss. The bitter taste of my cum was a huge turn on. We kissed and necked and caressed each other for some time. However, when I wanted to go down on her she stopped me and said that I have the whole night to do anything I wanted with her in bed. She winked as she said it. Finally we got ourselves dry.

I got into a night gown and went to turn off the lights of the living and dining rooms. When I returned she was sitting in bed in her night gown as well. I sat beside her and gave her a kiss in the forehead. We chatted for some time. She mentioned about how she got her asshole bleached. She apparently has a friend who does this service for three thousand rupees. Many high class Delhi girls get their privates bleached to make them look like porn stars. After all India has the biggest number of female consumers of porn.

I told her that if she had done her ass-work months ago I would have taken both hers and Yogita's ass together. She laughed and said that we have a whole life to explore such possibilities. With that she got up and dropped her night robe revealing her ravishing beauty. I also got up and dropped my night robe. I held her close and gave her lips a tender kiss. As we kissed, she slowly caressed my penis.

She climbed the bed and laid down facing me and bit her lower lip. The goddess was inviting her devotee to worship her. And the devotee was more than ready to oblige. I took her right foot in my hand and started nibbling on her sexy toes. Then I slowly worked my way up her leg. First the ankle, then the calf, then the inner thigh. As I approached her nether regions I could hear her breath becoming heavier. She let out a short gasp when my breath touched her pink vulva.

But I avoided the pussy for now and started working downwards in her left leg. I kissed and licked her thigh, then her calf, her ankle and finally started sucking on her left toes. I continued this triangular motion for four times and each time I approached her vagina, I could see her hands clasping the bedsheet in anticipation.

I knew that it was unfair to tease my lover like this. So I spread her legs wide and got in between. She bit her lower lips and let out a "mmmm....." sound. I kissed and licked the area around her precious well and then with great care touched my tongue on her clitoris. "Ummm......" she moaned again. I could see her vaginal fluids slowly oozing out. She was fully aroused. I spread her pussy lips and tasted the magic elixir.

I licked her perineum and her vulva. Then I buried my face on her pussy and inserted my tongue in and started eating. She kept moaning and had multiple orgasms. I could see her body spasm as she came and came and came....

Then I inserted my right index finger into her pussy and started stimulating her G-spot while at the same time I ate her clitoris and her urethra. This caused another set of multiple orgasms and it was fun to see her moan and smile and giggle at the same time. Her toes curled and she crushed the bedsheet in her palms. This was the best orgasms that she has ever experienced.

As she lay there with spasms I got up and flipped her over. I asked her to sit in doggy style position. She understood the next stage and bit her lips and gave me her sluttiest smile. It was time to serve my beautiful goddess in her most forbidden spot.

I spread her ass cheeks and enjoyed the view. The work she had done with her asshole area was remarkable. She got it bleached and perhaps applied some kind of special moisturizer. It looked really beautiful and pristine. I started by kneading her ass to get her ready for the fiesta. After playing with the ass cheeks for a while I started kissing and liking them. Just like I did with her pussy, I teased her by bringing my mouth close to her asshole but not really touching it. She breathed heavily whenever my breath was felt on her wrinkled crater.

After few minutes of teasing I started kissing and running my tongue around her asshole and she moaned in pleasure. Finally I gave her beautiful asshole as kiss and started playing my tongue on it. She couldn't help but start fingering her pussy while I did that. Eventually I got into full blown ass-eating mode. I was unstoppable. Somehow extreme lust took over my mind and I just wanted to lick her ass forever.

Her orgasms caused her to bite the pillow that she had her head on. After giving her several orgasms I went to the draw to pull out a small vibrator and gel. I applied the gel in her asshole and inserted the vibrator and she gave another moan. I turned on the vibrator and left it inside her ass. It was time for me to get some pleasure.

I held Jagriti in position and inserted my iron hard penis into her vagina. I started pumping her in a way that even I was shocked. I wondered from where I got all this stamina. Since I had cum once in the bathroom, I could stay much longer. I continued to fuck her for a long time and she kept cumming. Finally I just exploded in the most powerful orgasm I ever experienced and unloaded all my semen into her vagina. I was sure that if she didn't take the pill the next day she would certainly become pregnant.

I was panting for breath as I pulled out of her and she reached behind and removed the vibrator from her ass. I laid down on my back with her on my side. She caressed my chest as my breathing was returning to normal. She also took the remote and turned off the lights. We cuddled together and talked sweet things to each other while caressing and kissing each other until both of us feel asleep.

Both of us were extremely happy that after a long hiatus our love life was back. We made love every day including her periods when she let me fuck her ass as many times as I wanted. She was the best girlfriend that a man could as for.

Our Skype sessions with Yogita continued. One day she told that she has taken a break from one-night stands and that she would like us to go to Europe again.

This time she wanted to explore the Austrian Alps and invited us there. Jagriti and I were thrilled and started making our travel plans.

Another Alpine Adventure awaited us.

(To be continued.....)