The Amazing Randy Gets a Groupie

Story Info
A young carnival hypnotist accepts an offer from a new fan.
809 words
4.08
6.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

To the Reader: For those who follow The Amazing Randy, please note that this short story was created specifically for the 750 Word Project 2023. There are dozens of other, longer stories about "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist," all in the Mind Control section here on Literotica. Give one a try.

The Amazing Randy Gets A Groupie

Outside The Tent

The Amazing Randy, "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist," stepped outside his carnival tent for a breath of fresh air between shows. Still wearing his signature moustache, toupee, stage tuxedo and top hat, the twenty-year-old performer had less than a half-hour to recharge before his final performance of the day.

The master hypnotist had been on the carnival circuit for less than six months, but his act was popular and his shows always well-attended. Randy's comedy hypnotism act was funny and more than a little bit racy, especially the second set, but ultimately it was his hypnotism that sold the tickets.

At twenty-years-old The Amazing Randy was already the greatest hypnotist the world had ever seen. With a simple skin-to-skin touch, he could probe anyone's mind for their deepest thoughts, establish absolute control over their behavior, and leave post-hypnotic commands which were always obeyed.

Before he could re-enter his tent, Randy heard a woman's voice call his name. Turning towards the voice's source he saw an attractive twenty-something brunette in a V-neck sweater and tight-fitting blue jeans approaching.

"May I help you?" he asked.

"I just saw your show and loved it. Do you, by any chance, ever hypnotize people away from the carnival? You know, like a private show?"

"As a rule, no, I don't."

"Well," she laughed, "rules were made to be broken. What about maybe joining me for a drink later. Oh yeah, I forgot" she said as she extended her hand, "I'm Lilly."

"Nice to meet you Lilly," said Randy as he took her hand, quickly running through his "potential companion" mental check-list.

Single?

Yes. Check.

Mentally stable?

Yes. Check.

Living alone?

Yes. Check.

Seducible?

Yes. Check.

"Lilly," he said, "You will meet me here tonight at exactly six-thirty. We'll have that drink at your place... and break a rule or two. You will tell no one about our plans. Say you understand."

"I understand."

The Meet

Lilly returned as instructed but this time she was greeted not by a man in a tuxedo, but by an ordinary looking twenty-year-old.

"Hello, Lilly."

"Do I know you?"

"You set up the meeting, Lilly."

Where's Randy?"

"You're talking to him. You offered me a drink."

"I did," said the brunette. "You're a lot younger in person; are you old enough to drink?"

"I'm old enough to hypnotize you, Lilly. Isn't that what you want?"

"Let's take my car."

"Good, because I don't have one. I travel with the carnival."

Lilly's Pad

Randy put down his drink and took Lilly's hand. "Tell me the truth. Why am I here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want you to hypnotize me."

"And do what?"

"Whatever you want, Randy."

"And you're not worried that I might hurt you...?"

"That's why I want you to put me under. I get off on the danger. It's much too risky to just approach men in bars. I want to feel threatened, but without any real danger. You can do that; can't you?"

"I can."

"Will you?"

"Lilly, give me your hand." Again, the young hypnotist searched her mind looking for red flags. There were none. She was telling the truth.

"Lilly, you have been followed home by a man you have never met. He's forced his way through the door. You're afraid."

"Strip, lady. I want to see it all. Start with the sweater."

"Don't hurt me," begged Lilly as she lifted her sweater over her head and stepped out of her jeans, eyes wide with fright.

Removing his pants, Randy took a moment to examine his "victim." Lilly was svelte and athletically built with proportionately-sized breasts and smallish pink nipples. She was more than pretty enough.

He wanted to fuck her.

"Lean against the back of that chair and spread your legs." In a moment Randy was behind her, his cock buried up to his balls in her pussy.

"Please, don't do this," said the brunette. Randy ignored her half-hearted pleas and increased his pace as he reached around and squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples.

Suddenly, Lilly erupted, bucking and moaning. "Oh God!" she cried out. Randy's cock contracted, filling Lilly's pussy with gooey jism.

He withdrew and dressed himself.

Lilly turned to face her "attacker." "Randy," she said, "that was incredible, just like I knew that it would be. I want to do it again. You know that you do too, Randy."

"Lilly," said the hypnotist, "you will drive me back to the carnival and forget that I was ever here."

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers