All Comments on 'The Amazing Randy Gets a Groupie'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was way too rushed. The sex itself was over in seconds...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To be honest,I gave you 5 stars although it wasn’t anywhere as good as your usual but knowing that you were severely limited to keep it short which had to be incredibly difficult when your usual work is much much longer. I understand that you didn’t have the space normally required for setting up the story background which is normally one of the best parts of your stories since you put loads of information just in the backstory. This was still an excellent story for what it is and it wouldn’t be fair to score you based on previous work but to grade you based on others shortened stories so you did an excellent job based on that criteria. I love all your Amazing Randy stories and you never disappoint. I look forward to your next Randy tale. Good luck.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to both anonymous commenters. This is my second entry into the 750 word contest and it's a genuine challenge. I realize that the ending is rushed and that the sex is quick. Oddly enough, the initial working title was "The Amazing Randy Gets a Quickie." The specific challenge was to tell a COMPLETE story in 750 words. Simply put, stories have beginnings, middles and endings, all of them. Those on Literotica must also have sex scenes. That's a lot to fit in one and a half typewritten pages. Something had to suffer. If you were to read any of my other Randy stories you will see that the sex scenes alone are well in excess of 750 words. Writing original sex scenes is my most difficult task. It's incredibly difficult to avoid pumping out boilerplate smut. I like to expend most of my creative energy introducing characters and setting the scene. Although I truly appreciate those who read and enjoy my efforts, in the final analysis, I write for myself, hence the truncated sex scene. By the time I got to the ending I had barely two short sentences left, so the story ended with a "snap." Please read one of my longer stories. The sex lasts a lot longer and the endings "land" with less of a bump.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

jtukeejtukeeabout 1 year ago

too short but you were limited by the 750 word constraint. Maybe you could expand with a revisit story as you have done in the past. i enjoyed it and am a longtime fan of yours

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...