All Comments on 'The Amazing Randy Judges a Slut-Off'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of the Amazing Randy stories are like my children of which I have none so therefore I have no favorite but instead find them all entertaining on many levels from sexual to funny to sweet and caring. I have yet to come across one that hasn’t been a five star ride. The stories are so varied which is one of the reasons I find them so incredible. From the pickpocket that he helps out and meets up with so many years later to the bar owner that he takes to his home to see how they would get along being married to the one other hypnotist he comes across with a power just like his to this latest story. You keep them moving along with in depth storylines, outrageously erotic characters with some wild personalities and the story within the main story all display a talent to be able to change things up without becoming repetitive and boring yet you don’t make them so outrageous that there would be no way that any of this could be remotely believable even though it is fiction. Feel free to continue creating all sorts of interesting and exciting stories starring everyone’s favorite comedy hypnotist The Amazing Randy and I am sure we will hang around and enjoy the ride. Thanks..

J.D.

jtukeejtukeeover 1 year ago

All I need to see is the name the amazing Randy in the title and i know i am in for a reading treat. The story was a long one but i didn't even notice that as i raced through it. I can't wait for the next one

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

I love your Amazing Randy stories. This one was fun and playful like the two female characters. Please keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I follow a few story lines, as they loose momentum, but when I see Randy I am immediately diving in, for your originality of scenario. Thank you and please keep creating.

ahotbodahotbodover 1 year ago

Love this as I do all Randy's adventures. However,I would like to get a feel of where the stories are ultimately heading. We have had 'The beginning', we are having many stories from 'The middle' and are we going to get to 'The End' ?. I find never ending story lines to eventually deteriorate as they have lose focus.

In the end though, it's your tale to do with as you see fit.

HawkerPennHawkerPennover 1 year ago

Loads of erotic fantasy fun! The author has a gift for dialogue and description. When and if he chooses, he can delve into more complex plots and relationships. What we have here is simply sexy fantasy fun, with few frills. Enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...