The Amazon Snared by the Lamia

Story Info
A Greek warrioress is hypnotised by a female lamia.
1.7k words
4.19
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddysia was still in Poseidon's bad books. Five years on and the Lord of the Sea was still at her arse, all because Oddysia had fucked his daughter. Poseidon had sent a wave to saw through her ship, sinking her treasures, drowning her sea-women, and casting Oddysia adrift with only a plank to float on.

Athena liked Oddysia, however, so, before long, Oddysia washed up on this tropical island.

The land was green, and the air was heavy. The fruit and flowers seemed to sweat. Before the Trojan War, the other Greek lords and ladies had laughed at Oddysia's armour -- a two-part bikini made of chain-mail. On an island this balmy, she was glad she'd dressed so skimpy. Already her body was glistening with sweat.

The night was black, so the flame-lit palace shone in the distance. Oddysia trekked to the palace as fast as her weary, sea-beaten legs could carry her. The closer she got, the more the scents of food and the sounds of pleasure. They put more spring in her step than five weeks of bedrest.

Oddysia wanted to sneak in, just to see if there was anything to fear before begging for a seat at the feast. As she was crouching, someone grabbed her. Two hands held her wrist, and two breasts pressed into her shoulder. A dark-skinned beauty gazed at Oddysia with drunken wonder. The dark-skinned woman said something in a language Oddysia had never heard before.

Before Oddysia could grunt in confusion, another woman grabbed Oddysia, lodging Oddysia's other arm between her snow-white breasts. The pale woman spoke in a language even more foreign than the last.

"I don't--" Oddysia swallowed her words when two swarthy arms coiled themselves around her torso from behind and two bare breasts pressed into her back. This third woman kissed Oddysia's neck.

"You here new, no?" she said in a form of Greek. "Wanting dance?" She swayed and swayed Oddysia's body with her. "Wanting kiss?" She chuckled as she smooched Oddysia's cheek. "Queen like us when kissing. Queen like us kissing not just mouths." She played with the links on the hem of Oddysia's chainmail panties, fiddling for a way to undo them.

Oddysia got the better of her libido and pulled herself free of her three buxom assailants. She would have liked to have given in, but she and her crew had pulled a similar trick on a band of merchants. Struggling for food and transport, Oddysia and her sea-women had stripped off to nothing, snuggled up to some passing traders, and then stole the shirts off their backs.

"I want to meet your Queen," Oddysia said.

The inside of the palace was orange with firelight. The banquet hall was long and filled its length with food and girls, food and girls from all corners of the globe.

The swarthy Greek girl didn't let Oddysia gawk at the two Arabian beauties devouring the same pear, she didn't let Oddysia join those Zhou maidens devouring each other, she didn't even let Oddysia drink wine from the mouth of that Ethiopian goddess there. The Greek girl dragged Oddysia to the Queen.

The Queen knocked every girl from Oddysia's mind. The Queen sat at the top of her banquet table. Though seated, she still towered a foot over Oddysia. The Queen wore more than her rollicking banquet guests, but her only clothing was gemstones pasted to her skin, beneath and between her heavy breasts.

"Girl new," said the Greek to the Queen. "Speaking Greece."

The Queen's eyes fell upon Oddysia, and Oddysia found them more beautiful than her gems or her breasts. Her pupils were vertical black slits surrounded by yellow.

"Lie down," said the Queen. "You are weary, tired, and should lie down."

Before Oddysia could realise how exhausted she was, she collapsed into the cushions the Greek girl had laid behind her.

"Tell me about yourself," said the Queen in a honey-sweet voice that made Oddysia's eyes flutter.

"I'm..." Oddysia held her tongue. She forced herself to follow her usual habit of lying and omitting. "I'm... um..." But Athena damnit! The more she looked in the Queen's eyes, the less energy she had to think of anything but the truth. "I'm... Anybody -- No... I mean... Somebody...?"

"Are you scared of me?" asked the Queen. "I won't bite. I only want you to be happy and blissful, like all my other girls."

Oddysia gasped and moaned as something slipped under her chainmail panties, something long and scaly. Her warrior's survival instinct made her tear her eyes from the Queen's and look down her own body.

She saw it.

She saw the snake's tail slipping and fondling her beneath her panties. She saw the snake's tail leading back beneath the table to where the Queen sat.

When young, Oddysia's nurse had scared her with bedtime stories, had told her to beware the lamia who could steal mortal minds.

Only a warrior with a warrior's strength of body and mind could have begun to scamper and crawl away from a lamia. Oddysia crawled and tried to flee, but not even a warrior could resist the lamia's voice.

"The floor is sticky. Your hands are stuck. Your knees are stuck."

Oddysia was about to jump to her feet, but somehow, without her noticing, the lamia had covered the ground in invisible glue. She gritted her teeth and pulled and pulled, but her palms and knees were stuck to the ground.

The lamia had slithered around to be in front of Oddysia. She trailed her tail between Oddysia's arms to tickle Oddysia's breasts.

"Look at the mighty warrior," said the lamia to her girls. "Look at the mighty Greek on her hands and knees, like a dog!"

Oddysia felt every eye in the hall on her. Terror and humiliation roared in her.

"Like a dog," said the lamia. "How fitting, like a dog. When a Greek warrior is cornered, she will bark and roar like a little puppy."

Oddysia's eyelids fluttered. She'd been so terrified that she'd forgotten rule one of warfare: when you can't retreat, act like a vicious puppy dog!

"Yip! Yip!" She bared her teeth and growled. "Woof! Woof!"

For some reason, Oddysia's high-pitched barking wasn't instilling terror in the lamia's heart -- not even the girls' hearts. The girls giggled at her, so she barked and yipped even harder, but that just made the girls hold their sides with laughter.

The lamia chuckled. "You are the easiest conquest I've ever had. For all these girls, it took me at least a day to make their universe bend at my words. For a woman with such a toned body, your brain is as soft as clay."

That was enough to kick Oddysia's brain into overdrive. She wasn't stupid! She was Athena's most cunning servant. And Greeks don't bark! Or... or... maybe Greeks do bark, and the lamia was trying to make her doubt that obvious fact...?

"I see it in your crinkled brow, the desperate attempt to break my spell," the lamia said. "Don't you know? The only way to break a lamia's spell is to suck on a slave girl's feet."

Two feet sandwiched Oddysia's cheeks, one from the dark-skinned beauty, the other from the snow-white girl. Oddysia couldn't believe her luck. These two girls must have betrayed the lamia just to help her break free. Oddysia licked their soles and sucked their toes. When she focussed on one foot, the other girl would try to force her foot into Oddysia's mouth. All the girls were laughing at Oddysia -- but more fool them! Oddysia could feel her brain getting more and more powerful as she made the dark-skinned girl chortle with her toe sucking.

The Queen chuckled before calling off the humiliation. She bade her girls to stand aside before she coiled her tail around Oddysia's torso, lifting her in the air. The lamia pulled Oddysia so close that all Oddysia could see were her glowing yellow eyes.

"Now, my girl," said the lamia, "back to my first inquiry, which you so rudely avoided. Tell me about yourself."

Oddysia's conscious mind was lost in the lamia's eyes. She couldn't even notice her life story flowing from her mouth, every detail, small and large, honourable and shameful. She told the lamia how she faked madness to dodge going to Troy. She told her how she planned the Trojan horse. She told her how often she jilled off thinking of her Penelope far away at home. She told all.

"Well, aren't you more interesting than I had thought. Aren't you more cunning and clever than your oh so quick crumbling would suggest?" said the lamia. "You will be more than a buxom, callipygian dancer."

The lamia's tail coiled around and around Oddysia's body, wrapping her up lower and lower, covering her waist, then her thighs, and then her feet. Oddysia winced as the lamia squeezed tight.

"Those wizards really bamboozled you," said the lamia, "making you believe all those silly stories about your life, making you believe you were human."

"What...?"

"Of course, it's no wonder a girl as weak-minded as you could fall for a wizard's trick so easily. Did you really think you fought at Troy? That you have a wife waiting for you all these years?"

"But..." Oddysia struggled. She did have a wife. Her wife was waiting for her. "Penelope..."

"Would a human wife love a lamia?"

Before Oddysia could question her, the coils around her body loosened. She fell to the stone floor onto her... tail. She landed on her long, scaly tail.

She saw her tail where the wizards had made her think were human legs.

"Aren't you glad I broke those wizards' spell?"

"Oh, yes, my Queen!" Oddysia cried with happiness as she hugged her Queen.

"Oh, don't be so teary eyed," said the Queen. "From now on, you must remain at my side. You need me nearby to make sure you don't go believing silly things again."

"Yes, my Queen," said Oddysia. "I'll never leave your side."

"Good girl," said the Queen. "And after your little delusion of humanity, I think we need to give your mind-bending powers a little practice. How about we go down to the dungeon, where we have some Amazons to tame?"

The answer came so naturally to Oddysia, "Of course, my Queen."