The Amazon's Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Revenge becomes something more over time.
1.9k words
3.7
17.2k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not happy how rushed the back end of the original was so I expanded it here. Basically stop reading from where she left him in the closet at the end of the first night and start here.

*****************

A good night's sleep wasn't enough to break my rage. KB needed to pay. He needed to be humiliated. So I set up my phone in the living room to serve as a camera and went to get my little star. I tossed him onto the rug in front of it.

"Tell them your name."

"KB"

"Tell them what you did."

"I broke into your home."

"Why?"

"To get my phone back."

"Why did I take it?"

"I don't want to say."

I grabbed the back of his neck and squeezed.

"Say it."

"I was perving on women at the gym."

"And this is his punishment."

I shoved him onto his back and sat down on his face. No smooth skin for him. He got my old jeans. Which I now ground into his skin. Back and forth, back and forth I went. I pressed down with everything I had. I heard him whine under me from the friction burns he was most certainly getting. The sound made me wet.

Eventually growing tired of this I yanked him back up to his knees. Then I slapped him. Then I slapped him again. Then I slapped him again. I just kept slapping him. I couldn't stop myself.

"Bet you regret messing with me don't you, you fucking little bastard."

He nodded. I just kept slapping; I didn't care. I became lost in the motions until I caught a glimpse of the time.

"Ooh, my shows are on!"

I forced KB onto all fours and sat on his back like he was a chair.

"Don't move, I don't want to miss a thing."

That could not have been a good two hours for him.

A text sounded on my phone. It was the power company reminding me my bill was due. I sighed, defeated. Time to find a new job. I stood up and looked down at KB.

"What to do with you?"

I looked down at my messy boots.

"Get under the kitchen table."

"What?"

"Get under the table!"

In clear pain he scurried under. I took a seat and scooted in. I held my boot out for him.

"Lick it clean."

"Come on ..."

"Do it!"

Whimpering, he began to lick. I opened my laptop and began to search.

Hours passed and it felt like I'd only got a handful finished. Why were there so many damn questionnaires?! Done with the frustration I jumped up and dragged KB back to the camera. I slapped my hand over his mouth. He tensed up, knowing something was coming. I used the other to cover his nose. He screamed and thrashed but I held tight. After a few seconds I let him catch his breath. Then I did it again. Longer. I let him breath. Then I did it longer. I let him breath. I did it longer. I lost track of how many repetitions we did.

Growing bored I forced him over my knee like a baby. He could sense what was coming.

"No, please, don't!"

WHACK! I spanked him as hard as I could. He cried out in pain. WHACK! He cried out again. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I beat his ass good. He was left a blubbering mess. I wasn't done though. I shoved him onto the floor and ground my heel into his side. He screamed for me to stop but I refused. I made sure not to hurt him too much. I swear. Finally growing tired I grabbed the phone. I brought up Facebook and logged out. I handed it to KB.

"Log in."

"No."

I twisted his nipples. He did. I uploaded the video.

"No!"

I made sure to do it to all his accounts. This finally broke him. He didn't speak the rest of the night.

Two nights sleep does subdue a burning rage it turned out. I set a sullen KB up for breakfast and a little dejectedly began scrolling through my inbox. No responses to the job hunt yet. There were plenty of comments about the video. I had posted it on my accounts on some kinkier websites too.

One of the comments caught my eye. 'I love bondage role play videos like these. Usually you have pay good money for videos like this'. I didn't think good money was right but that gave me an idea. I began researching scenarios. Once I knew what I needed I bound KB in the closet and went to get supplies.

When I got home I untied KB and tossed him a set of clothes.

"What's this for?"

"Go in the bathroom and put them on."

I felt a little pang of guilt as he did so without question. I was not as angry as I was the day before and was questioning whether I should let him go or not. If these videos sold I would reward him with his freedom, I promised myself. I pulled off my own clothes and tossed on a skimpy nun's outfit. When KB emerged dressed as a Catholic school boy his arousal at my look was clearly apparent. It was then he saw the camera was on.

"Do you know why I called you into my office, boy?"

"No ... Sister."

"Because of the dirty magazine I found in your desk."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh trust me, you will be."

I grabbed him by the ear and led him to my desk. I forced him onto it, face down. Grabbing my ropes I forced him into a hogtie. I grabbed a paddle. His ass clenched. I only playfully spanked him this time.

The next shoot was out in the backyard. I was a cowgirl having just seen rustlers.

"To me, my steed!"

KB hobbled up in pony play gear. I straddled his back.

"Getty up!"

He began running forward. It was slow going at first but he quickly got the hang of it. Hell by the end he was enjoying it.

We spent the day filming various little scenes like this. In one I was a cop and he was the criminal I was interrogating. At one point he was a night guard and I the thief, ironic I know. To his credit KB grew more confident over the takes and was soon going at it whole heartedly. I felt bad when I had to bind him and lock him away again.

I guess I was feeling a little lazy the next day. I tossed KB on the floor in front of the couch as I flipped on a movie I loved but hadn't seen in forever. As I became lost in that celluloid world my feet found KB's chest. Absent mindedly I began rubbing them over him. God, this movie was steamier than I remembered. My heart began pounding in my chest as I watched the two lovers go at each other on screen. God, was it getting hotter in here? Oh this was one of those where the two actors actually did it, wasn't it? That might explain was I suddenly wet.

I paused the video needing a little break. I stood up bumping the wooden tray I had set my drink on. It fell off and splashed all over KB's shirt.

"Great, now I have to wash that."

Why though? Why did I have to wash his shirt? It wasn't like he was wearing it anywhere anytime soon. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut it off, tossing the shirt aside. It was then I got my first good long look at KB's chest. For such a little runt he took damn good care of himself. Abs, pecs, all were well proportioned and firm to the touch. Simply put he was delicious.

"You've been holding out on me."

I ran my hands all over his chest. I caressed every inch of bare skin I could get my hands on. I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. For hours I just sat there feeling him up. Soon that was no longer enough. I began kissing it as well. From there it turned to licking. I even playfully bit and played with his nipples. As he moaned in pleasure I became more and more aggressive in my actions.

As night fell I stood him up and walked him back to the bedroom. He began to make his way to his closet. I pulled him back. He looked back at me confused.

"No more closets for you. I need to feel that body as much as I can."

I helped him up into the bed, climbing in behind him. Grabbing his chest possessively I pulled him up against me, locking my legs around his.

"Good night, my sweet little pet."

The next morning, as I allowed KB his bathroom break I decided the whole no shirt - jeans combo wasn't a good look on him. I grabbed the scissors and soon his pants were gone too. To my pleasant surprise his legs and hips were just as well cared for as the rest of him. I shoved him onto the couch, putting his feet in my lap. I began to stroke his legs with one hand and his feet with the other.

As I touched his soul he squirmed. He was ticklish! God, this was perfect! My fingertips danced around his feet like the legs of two little spiders. KB laughed through his gag, thrashing about. I held tight and increased the ferocity of my assault. Soon enough he lay panting and very, very red in the face. I held his feet up to my mouth and began kissing them. As I did slid my tongue in-between his toes before pulling them into my mouth and sucking as hard as I could.

Before I knew it, the day was over. I led KB back to bed. This time I turned him toward me as I held him tight. I felt his breath on my skin as I held his face against my tits.

"God I love you."

As I allowed KB to pee that next day I noticed something. He didn't bother pulling up his underwear. My boy knew me too well. I cut the briefs off and tossed them aside. I took a long hard look at him.

"You know, there's no real reason to get out of bed today."

Taking his arm I led him back to bed. I pushed him onto his back smiling down at him. I pulled my nightgown off and tossed it aside. I soaked in the lustful looks he gave my large, powerful and voluptuous body. Slowly I took him inside me. His gasp of pleasure set me off. I rode that boy for hours. Eventually he ended up passed out, resting against me as I checked my phone.

Hey! I got an interview at another gym! Things were turning around. Looks like I wouldn't have to finish those videos after all. A thought came to me. If I never finished them I could never sell them. If I never sold them I would never make any money. If I never made any money from them I would never have to honor the promise I made myself. I would never have to let KB go. Yeah, I was deleting those videos later. This boy was mine.