The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my alarm clock pulled me out of a deep sleep. I swatted at it twice before my fingers finally found the off button and silenced it. Fifteen minutes later the alarm went off again. Shit, I must have hit the snooze button instead of the off one. Groggily I sat up, placing my feet on the floor and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Once I was able to focus, I glanced down and noticed that my cock was rock hard and sticking prominently out in front of me. Even accounting for morning wood, I knew instantly that it was bigger than it had been yesterday. Quickly grabbing the ruler from my nightstand I measured myself once more. "Fuck me!" I groaned. My cock was now a full eight inches long and so thick I had trouble reaching my fingers all the way around it's girth. I slowly gave it a few strokes, amazed at how good it felt. When thoughts of last night's blowjob filtered into my mind, I began to stroke a little faster. It didn't take long before pleasure began to take over as my hand went faster and faster on my shaft. Shutting my eyes, I surrendered to the blissful feeling, knowing that I would shoot my wad soon. Just as I was about to explode my door crashed open and in stepped Bree.

"You're running late Lero..." she started to say, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what I was doing.

"Shit Bree, I was almost there!" I growled out my frustration.

"Oops, my bad. Here, let me help you little bro," she said as she stepped over and sank to her knees between my feet.

Before I had a chance to react, she pushed my hand away and gripped my shaft with hers. She squeezed me several times then gazed up at me, a questioning look on her face.

"Jeez Leroy, you are getting bigger, I can barely get my fingers all the way around it," she proclaimed.

All I could do was shrug my shoulders as I watched her lower her head and engulf the head of my cock in her hot, wet mouth. I was already on the verge of cumming before she started so I wasn't surprised when I felt my balls tighten.

"Oh god Bree! Deep throat it like you did last night!" I urged, taking my hand and placing it on the back of her head.

When she didn't go down any further, I pressed down on her head and raised my hips at the same time. As soon as the head of my cock slipped into her throat I began to ejaculate. I was so lost in the intense pleasure shooting through me that I failed to notice her struggling to lift her mouth off my pulsing meat. It wasn't until she slugged me in the gut that I released my hold on her head. She pulled up and off me, coughing and spitting cum all over my floor.

When she was able to breathe properly, she fixed me with an angry glare and shouted, "What the fuck! You almost suffocated me you asshole!"

"God Bree, I'm so sorry. I just wanted you to do it like you did last night," I tried to explain.

"That wasn't me dumbass, that was Mom. I've never been able to deep throat anyone, let alone someone as big as you are," she shot back angrily.

I really couldn't say anything, I just sat there stunned by what she'd said. My mind refused to believe that mom had come into my room and sucked my cock. I knew Bree was capable of pulling some outrages stunts, but I've never known her to lie to me. A few minutes passed before I realized Bree was still standing there.

Standing, I took her in my arms and said, "I'm really sorry sis, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I forgive you asshole. But don't you ever try that shit on me again," she whispered in my ear.

She hugged me once then stepped back and told me to hurry if I wanted to be on time for work. With that she was gone leaving me to try and wrap my head around what she had told me. For the life of me, I just couldn't get the thought that mom would sneak into my room and give me a blowjob to settle into my head. It just didn't make sense. Of course, what had been happening between Bree and I didn't make sense either. One glance at my clock snapped me out of my stupor. I was dressed and out the front door in record time, lunch and breakfast completely forgotten.

It was the longest day I've ever spent at work, time just seemed to drag by. All I could think about, other than trying not to run over any of my co-workers, was mom. Questions plagued me all day long, things like whether or not Bree has been right about that amulet all along. Was it really the genuine article, with the power to corrupt entire families? If given the chance to have sex with my own mother, would I, could I? Having sex with my sister just sort of happened, but with mom it wouldn't be so spontaneous. By quitting time I was a nervous wreck, albeit a very horny nervous wreck.

As I pulled into our drive, I noticed that the RV and mom and dad's car was gone, but Bree's bug was there. I figured mom and dad must have taken the motorhome back to dad's friend. A smile played on my lips as I parked and went inside. Maybe, just maybe, Bree and I could squeeze in a little fucking before the parents got back. That, I was sure, would take the edge off. I could feel my cock twitch as I climbed from the jeep and headed to the house.

Once inside I discovered the house was eerily quiet, no one seemed to be home. A quick search of the downstairs left me wondering if Bree had gone with them. My mood shifted from being elated too just plain bummed. Crestfallen, I trudged up the stairs. When I was halfway up, I could hear the shower Bree and I shared going. My spirits perked right up, so did my cock, as I hurriedly went to my room and got naked. With any luck I could slip into the shower with Bree and bust a nut into her hot wet pussy without our parents ever being the wiser.

My smile spread as I neared the bathroom and saw the door wasn't even closed. Stepping quietly inside I glanced toward the glassed-in oversized shower, the glass steamed enough to prevent me from getting a good look. Stealthily, I eased the door open and slipped inside. Bree stood with her back to me, her hair piled on top of her head covered in a thick foam of shampoo. I gazed upon her naked body for a few seconds before making my presence known. I just hoped I didn't scare the crap out of her.

In a husky voice I asked, "Want me to wash your back?"

At the sound of my voice, she stiffened slightly, her hands, which had been rubbing the shampoo into her hair stopped moving. I thought for a second she was going to scream at me to get the hell out. Instead, I watched as she used one hand and reached to the shower caddy and grabbed a bar of soap, then raised it past her shoulder and held it out for me to take. My hands shook with anticipation as I took the soap and worked up a rich lather on my palms. Reaching past her I placed the bar back in the caddy then slowly began to run my hands all over her shoulders and upper back. I heard a soft purr as I worked the soap in, going lower and lower.

"Mmmm," she murmured once my hands reached the delicious swell of her buns.

Emboldened by her sighs of pleasure I decided to take things a little further. She still had her arms up and her hands tangled in her hair, although they had ceased massaging the shampoo in. With a small step forward, I slid my own hands around her waist, then up until her full supple breasts were filling the palms of my slippery hands. My rampant cock slid into the soapy crevice of her ass, the head going downward instead of up her back. It dawned on me that if I bent my knees slightly, I would be able to slip my dick between her thighs and rub it against her cunt. That's exactly what I did. The feeling of my cockhead sliding along her slit was incredible, enough so that I almost blew a load right then and there. Pushing a little more brought the head of my cock past her clit and out the other side.

"Oh yeah," I sighed, pulling her body tighter against my chest.

I continued to maul her tits and slide my cock through the gap in her thighs, totally lost in the pleasures coursing through me. I had to close my eyes against the spray when she reached out and adjusted the showerhead. For some reason having my eyes closed only intensified the pleasure aspect of it all. I let my hands roam over her soapy breasts until my fingers brushed against something hard nestled between the top swell of her wet tits. Instantly my brain told me what it was. It was the amulet. My eyes flew open, and my hands squeezed her tits one more time, recollections of yesterday morning flooding through my mind. I recalled the subtle difference in the feel of them as opposed to Bree's. As I gazed upon the back of her head I watched in utter terror as the spray from the shower washed away the shampoo. There wasn't a single curl in sight, the head of hair in front of me was as straight as could be.

"Not again," I groaned as I stepped back and awaited my fate.

Mom turned around and fixed me with the weirdest look on her face. Her eyes were beaming, almost as bright as the amulet hanging between her magnificent breasts. A small smile formed on her lips as she slid to her knees in front of me and inhaled my entire cock down her throat. Shock turned to ecstasy as I watched my cock disappeared from view. With her nose planted in my pubic hair she began to hum. Before I could stop myself I was unloading rope after rope of thick cum down her throat. She didn't even slow down until my knees gave out and I started sliding down the shower stall, ending with my butt on the floor and my knees up against my chest. Mom stood, ruffled my hair once then without so much as a howdy-do she left me sitting there almost in a coma.

My mind was a tortured wreck as I hastily threw on some baggy gym shorts and a worn-out t-shirt before heading downstairs to search for mom. I half expected her to be in the front room, instead I found her in the kitchen standing near the sink staring out the window, the only thing covering her was a bath towel wrapped around her torso. I felt something in the air, something primal, allusive, yet very familiar at the same time. The closer I got to her the more I realized exactly what it was. Sexual tension. The air was thick with it. At that very moment I knew I had to have her, regardless of the consequences.

Once I was directly behind her I softly asked, "That was you last night?"

Her back stiffened slightly before she answered. "Yes."

"Mom, look at me," I whispered.

Slowly she turned until she was facing me. Her eyes were filled with fear, and lust at the same time. Her bottom lip quivered as I reached out and untucked the towel, letting it drop to the floor between us. She did nothing to stop me, she just stared into my eyes as if searching my soul.

My jaw dropped at the sight before me. I gawked like a smitten schoolboy seeing his first naked woman. Standing before me was the epitome of perfection, the perfect woman. Flawless except for the scar above her bush where she'd delivered Bree and I through cesarean birth. Her breasts stood majestically on her chest; the amulet nestled between the beginning swell of them. Without a word I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside, then quickly pulled my shorts down until they were at my ankles. With a swift kick I had them flying across the room leaving me standing in front of my mother naked, my thick swollen cock visibly throbbing.

Mom's eyes finally looked away from mine and began to travel down my body until she was staring directly at my rigid pole. Her eyes grew wide as she took it in, and her nipples began to harden. In just a matter of seconds the light brown, quarter-sized areolas, were tightly crinkled and her nipples were super stiff and pointing directly at my chest. A tremor ran down my spine and pre-cum began to drip from the tip of my cock. Reaching out I gently ran my fingertips across her cheek, then down over the side of her neck until they finally traveled over the beginning swell of her breast coming to rest on the amulet. The amulet glowed even brighter as a jolt of pleasure coursed through my entire body.

"Oh Lee," she moaned, her hands shaking as she cupped my face in her palms.

"You're so beautiful, Mom," I whispered hoarsely as my hand finally slid low enough to cup her left breast in my palm.

Her voice trembled as she said, "Oh god baby, I've been trying to resist my urges. I was fine with your father and sister doing it, but I couldn't bring myself to fuck you."

"And now, Mom?" I asked, my palm rubbing softly against her protruding nipple.

Then she did something I never expected, she leaned forward and tenderly kissed me on the lips. Not a mother's kiss, but a lover's kiss, passionate yet gentle. The kiss lasted for several moments and when we finally parted I was breathless, the feel of her lips still lingering on mine.

"And now it's all I can think of," she finally answered.

With an inward grin I lowered my lips onto her ripe nipple and gently sucked it into my mouth. This caused her to shudder. Next I used both hands and pushed her tits together then sucked both nipples at the same time.

"Fuuccckkkk!" mom screamed as her body convulsed so badly she had to brace herself against the counter to keep from collapsing.

Placing my hands on her hips to steady myself, I kissed my way down her body until her glorious bush was eye level with my face. Kneeling on her discarded towel I leaned forward and immediately smelt a wonderfully intoxicating aroma. There was no question in my mind, mom was sexually aroused. Leaving one hand on her hip I slowly brought the other one down over her tummy until my fingers were lightly brushing through her thick, soft pubes.

"Sorry it's such a jungle down there," she said, her embarrassment evident in her voice.

"Don't be sorry, I love it just the way it is," I told her as I continued to stroke the lush fur on her mound.

With that she lowered her hands and parted the hair covering her slit. As soon as my eyes fell upon her exposed womanhood I was overcome with lust. My heart raced as I gazed upon the delicacy that awaited my salivating tongue. Her outer folds were lightly covered in hair, and her inner labia hung low enough for my eyes to see they were coated with her fluids. At the top of her slit I could see her rather large clitoris peeking from its protective hood. The heady aroma pouring off her seemed to grow more intense and muskier as I leaned forward. A shudder ran through her when my tongue slid out and ran between the two lips. When I did it again with a little more force she actually pushed her pelvis forward causing my tongue to penetrate her opening. Her hands clamped on the back of my head and pushed my tongue even deeper into her sacred place.

"Oh Yesssss!" she wailed as another; more violent shudder coursed through her.

Hearing my own mother cry out with pleasure because of me stirred something deep inside me. A primal urge to ravage her overtook all my senses. Like some sort of wild beast had been unleashed, I began to devour her cunt, pulling her inner lips into my mouth, bathing them over and over with my lips and tongue. I did this for several minutes, the sound of mom's breathing growing ragged spurring me on. When my tongue found her large, engorged clit she started shaking uncontrollably.

"Yes baby! Right there!" she practically screamed.

She did scream when I clamped my lips around her clit while shoving two fingers into her sopping wet hole.

"Oh God! Shit, shit, shit! Yesssss...I'm cumminggggg!" she screamed, her pussy muscles squeezing tightly around my invading fingers.

My heart swelled with pride when she spasmed and coated my fingers and hand with her cream. I continued to suck her clit softly, my fingers not moving while she rode out her orgasm. When she finally stopped shaking I withdrew my fingers from her drenched pussy then started lightly kissing my way up her body. When I reached her chest I took both hands and pressed her tits together until I could get both nipples in my mouth at the same time. This caused her to shudder some more before she gently grabbed my head and pulled me the rest of the way up. Once I was standing she cupped my face in her hands and stared deeply into my eyes.

"God baby, that was amazing," she whispered.

"It gets better," I told her, then pushing my hips forward while holding my throbbing shaft, I ran the slick head of my cock against mom's clit causing both of us to shudder.

"Please don't tease me. I want... no...I need you in me," mom moaned as she reached around and grabbed my ass.

Pressing even closer to her I began to run the head through the length of her slit until we were both coated with slickness. Then bending my knees and holding my cock at the base I pushed until the head of my cock slipped into her opening. Both of us let out a sigh. Once I knew I was in I cupped mom's face and looked deep into her eyes while slowly pushing more and more of my rock-hard shaft into her moulton heat. Pleasure beyond my wildest dreams coursed through me once our pubic hairs met.

"Damn you're big," she moaned, her fingertips digging into my buttocks.

I couldn't believe how tight her cunt was. Every little twitch her pussy walls made against my shaft sent tingles running down my length and straight to my balls. I was sure I wasn't going to last long. Slowly I began to work my cock in and out of her, never going very long on my strokes for fear that I'd blow my load and leave her hanging. Being in a standing missionary position had the advantage of rubbing the topside of my shaft against mom's clit with each stroke, something that greatly enhanced the pleasure for her. Soon her breathing grew ragged, her movements erratic as she pushed her pelvis against my thrusts.

"Oh God Mom...I don't think I can hold it much longer," I groaned.

"Just...a...little...longer," she implored, her cunt squeezing my cock tightly now.

With a force of will I didn't know I possessed I placed my hands on her hips and began to gradually increase the tempo until I was pumping into her sloshy cunt so hard I was literally lifting her feet off the floor.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she wailed, her eyes rolling back in her head as her orgasm tore through her very being.

That's all it took to send me over the edge. "Mooooooooooooooom!" I growled as I unleashed a tidal wave of thick, creamy cum into her contracting pussy.

Somehow I managed to stay upright, my cock still lodged firmly in my mother's cunt. Mom hung onto me by my shoulders as we both tried desperately to catch our breaths. We stay this way for what felt like forever, locked together at the hips, each involuntary twitch of my cock sending spasms racing through mom. It was during one of those twitches that I realized I was still rock hard.

"Mmmm, that was fantastic Lee," mom cooed while raining little kisses on my neck and face.

Happily, I reached down and cupped mom's ass in my hands and said, "We're not done yet, Mom.

"What?" she replied, her voice shaky.

"Wrap your legs around me," I said while lifting her upwards by her ass.

With her legs around me and locked at the heels I carried her into the front room and over to the couch. With each step I took my cock would push into her causing little mewing sounds to float from her mouth. Once I reached the couch I turned and as gently as possible sat down, our groins still connected. Mom moved her legs until she was able to place her knees on either side of my hips. She had a dreamy look on her face.

She sat there with my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt for several minutes just staring down at me. I reached up and caressed her nipples, causing them to harden even more than they were. It was while I was doing this that I noticed the amulet had turned a solid crimson in color, a richer hue than I'd ever seen it. Reaching up I took it in my hand and turned it around once before turning it back the right way. Her hand came up and touched mine sending shivers through both of us. Our eyes met, and I could tell she wanted to say something.

1...456789