The Anal Bead Task Ch. 03

Story Info
A high school senior helps me comply with Master's order.
863 words
4.18
6.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 - The Grocery Store Bagger

After checking in with the family, i head upstairs for a long, hot, thorough shower. i try not to think too much about what and who i am washing off me, instead focusing on the remaining tasks ahead of me today, and of course keeping my eyes on the prize - that is, Master's approval.

"Oh, how he will enjoy violating his three-hole slut tonight after i finish complying with his order!" i think to myself as i step out of the shower. Then, as i look at my body, his property, in front of the mirror, i contemplate the fact that, although various men have touched me today, i myself am forbidden from touching myself without permission.

You see, my dear reader, i am under permanent restriction from touching myself sexually, and of course, from coming. Occasionally, Master grants me the generous gift of permitting me to self-touch or come for him. And private orgasms are entirely a thing of the past. Master owns every single orgasm, and they are a rare gift - often two weeks or more pass in between orgasms. And i must either be in his presence or capture the episode on video and send it to him when he allows me to come. We also have agreed that during an orgasm, i must think only of my servitude to him, or of an encounter involving him. It would be highly inappropriate for me to think of anything other than Master when i come for him, considering the orgasm itself is a gift from him, so i surrendered my sexual fantasies to him as well.

He owns me.

i get dressed, have lunch with the family, and leave the kids outside playing with neighborhood friends, while my husband gets back to work. i then head to the grocery store to have the third bead on the string removed from my ass.

i shop efficiently in the store, load up my car, and then reenter to find Brandon, the high school senior who works as a bag boy, and who has long had a crush on me.

i had stopped by yesterday to set up the plan for today, so he knows what to do as i give him a little wink.

i head toward the back stairwell that leads to a lower level entrance, and wait for him there.

You see, i became quite familiar with this stairwell just two weeks ago, when Master had ordered me to rub my clit for two minutes every hour on the hour for 10 hours (without coming of course), and send a picture of my swollen, desperate pussy to him after each session.

He had me conduct those sessions in various public places - with the final session at this grocery store. i was forbidden from going into the privacy of a bathroom that day, so i took my chances in this back stairwell, which normally has less traffic than the one in the front.

As i wait for Brandon now, a family walks past me up the stairs. Then Brandon walks in, with an excited and nervous look on his face.

"Thank you for doing this for me, Brandon. It's a secret fetish i have, and i trust that you'll keep this between us."

i step behind the door, hoping no one will open it, and then pull my pants down, turning my ass toward him.

"Just one bead must come out, Brandon. Please don't mess up."

"Mrs. H," he says. "i want to play with those amazing tits of yours first. Let me touch them."

i must do whatever it takes to comply with Master's order to have these anal beads removed one by one today, so i lift up my shirt and expose my bare breasts.

Master allows me to wear a bra only when absolutely necessary - he prefers me to be in as near a completely bare slave state as possible at all times. In fact when i'm in his presence, i am forbidden from wearing even jewelry.

Brandon's hands reach for my tits, and i stick my chest out further for him, allowing him to do as he wishes, so i can get what i need from him, for Master.

He suddenly squeezes them tightly and twists the nipples. He knows i am determined to get this done, which means i'm not in a position to object, so i take it.

Then, "It's time, Brandon," i finally say. "Let's hurry. Someone could open that door any second."

i bend over and his hands are all over my ass. Then i feel a tug on the string, and one bead pops out.

"Yes!" i say, thrilled to be one bead closer to pleasing dear Master.

i stand up straight, and just as i'm pulling up my pants, the door opens and an elderly woman walks into the stairwell.

"i have to run now, Brandon." And i give him a little peck on the lips for good measure.

i race up the stairs and out to my car - off to my friend Sherri's house to remove the fourth bead.