The Androgyne Files: Meet Claudette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Claudette! You said it would only be a kiss! Stop it!" Kimberly demanded.

I glared at the ginger girl, but I did as she asked. I released Maxine, whose breathing had become deep and uneven, and turned my full attention to Kimberly.

"Come here," I said as I moved toward her.

"N-no," she said as she began to edge away from me. "I don't want to."

"But you said you'd help me," I pressed as I continued to approach her.

"I know, but... but..." she stammered.

She was clearly hesitant to let me do to her what I had just done to her friends, so I used the thing I knew we had in common to sway her. I quickly closed the distance between us and pulled her close so that I could whisper in her ear.

"I know your secret," I said. "You're just like me, aren't you? You like girls. You like being close to them. You like touching them." Then I let my lips brush her earlobe and added, "And sometimes you think about doing more than just touching them, don't you?"

Her whole body was tense, and she had her hand on my shoulders like she was about to push me away at any second. But she didn't. She just sat there in silence. I took that as an admission of guilt on her part and decided to use her faith to push her the rest of the way.

"Think of it this way," I said. "You're not just helping me; we're helping each other. Let's get these sinful urges out of our systems so we can go back to serving God, okay?"

I didn't bother waiting for her answer. I pushed her down onto the couch and began sucking and kissing on the sensitive skin of her neck. She didn't resist me at all. She just laid there and let me do whatever I wanted. So, I did just that. I groped her small breasts over her blouse. I slipped my hands under her skirt to caress her slender thighs. Then I let them travel upward until I was squeezing her surprisingly plump ass over her panties.

Kimberly started to squirm and gasp as I had my way with her. When I finally kissed her she moaned into my mouth like it was the best feeling in the world. She completely relaxed and even kissed me back a little. It was nice to see her being more honest with herself. But when I started to grind my pussy into hers just as I had with Maria, she suddenly pulled away and pushed me off of her.

"No..." she said in a small voice as she covered her pussy with one hand. "Please don't touch me there..."

I frowned at her but decided to let it go. I'd managed to kiss all three of them. Now I just had to wait for the aphrodisiac to take effect. Persuading them to go further than kissing would be a lot easier in a few minutes.

"Okay," I said. "Thank you. All of you. You don't know how hard it has been on my own. Will you pray for me now?"

The three girls appeared to have been lost in the haze of their own arousal, but they came back to their senses when they heard me mention prayer.

"Yes," said Maria firmly. "Yes, of course. I will say the Prayer of Contrition for you... for all of us. Maxine. Kimberly."

She motioned for the two girls to come closer and I knelt down before the three of them.

"Okay," said Maria. "Now bow your head and close your eyes, Miss Claudette. Try to feel the words in your heart as I say them out loud."

I did as she asked and bowed my head, but I didn't close my eyes. I kept them open slightly so that I could look for signs that the girls were getting horny. Three pairs of knees were in front of me; Maria's to my right, Maxine's in front, and Kimberly's to my left. They all placed their hands on me and Maria started praying

"Our God," she began, "we are sorry for our sins with all our hearts. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, we have sinned against you whom we should love above all things. We..."

Then she stopped and conspicuously cleared her throat before continuing.

"W-we firmly intend," she said, "with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads us... leads us to sin."

Maria then took one of her hands off of me and started rubbing her upper thigh, but I got the impression that she wanted to rub something else. I also noticed that Maxine had begun shifting around uncomfortably. The consequences of kissing me were beginning to show themselves in both of them. However, Kimberly appeared to be completely fine.

Maria was definitely not fine, though. And that became more apparent as she struggled to complete the prayer.

"Our Savior... Our Saviour Jesus Christ..." she stammered out, "suffered... suffered and died for us. In His name... In His name... My God...Oh God have mercy on me..."

"Maria?!" said Kimberly and I immediately looked up to see what was going on.

And I saw pretty much what I expected to; Maria was completely overcome with arousal. She leaned back onto the couch and buried her hands between her legs and started awkwardly rubbing her pussy over my sweat pants. Her breathing was becoming deep and uneven and her cheeks were flushed.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Oh God, why...why is it so hot?"

"Maria?" said Kimberly with growing concern. "Maria, what's wrong?"

I put my hand on Maria's thigh and she flinched at the touch.

"Are you okay?" I asked innocently. "Do you want to lie down?"

She gave me an incoherent reply. I decided to take that as a yes and scooped her up off of the couch.

"Where are you taking her?" Kimberly demanded, but I was already walking toward my bedroom.

After I laid Maria down on the bed, I bit my lip as I watched the beautiful girl and her growing arousal. The way her chest rose and fell as her breathing got faster. The way her hands moved between her legs, looking as though she were seconds away from using them to relieve herself. And the sweet little sounds that kept coming out of her mouth.

I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but, one final time, I denied myself. There would be plenty of time to enjoy the main course later. There were still two appetizers waiting for me in the living room, and I intended to thoroughly gobble them both up. Before I left, I leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Maria's forehead.

"You just stay here and rest a bit," I said. "I'll go check on your friends." Then I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

===

"Maxine?!" I heard Kimberly saying as I returned to the living room. "Maxine, what's... what's gotten into you?!"

The two of them were still on the couch where I'd left them, the only difference was Maxine had slipped her hand down the front of her skirt while she used the other to squeeze one of her breasts. It was obvious that she was the most sensitive to the aphrodisiac out of the three of them.

"Oh, God," she moaned as she writhed on the couch. "My pussy...My fucking pussy is so...Ah!"

"Maxine, stop!" Kimberly said as she pulled at her friend. "We need to go! Now!"

"And why would you want to do that?" I asked as I walked over and sat down next to Maxine. "You only just got here."

Kimberly glared back at me without saying anything. She really was a tough cookie, but I didn't let it bother me. I just shrugged and turned my attention to her precious Maxine.

"What do you think, Maxine," I said as I slowly ran my hand up her thigh. "Do you want to leave?" Then I slid my hand under her skirt right next to hers and said, "Or do you want me to help you like you helped me?"

Maxine gasped as she felt my hand come in contact with her soaking wet pussy. After pushing her hand aside I found her clit and began to roll it around mercilessly.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. But that wasn't exactly an answer to my question.

I slipped two of my fingers into her pussy and started grinding them into her g-spot.

"Answer me, bitch," I hissed. "Tell us what you want or I'll stop!"

"Don't call her a bitch!" shouted Kimberly as she tried to pull my hand out of her friend's panties. But she only succeeded in helping me finger her harder.

"Ugh!!" Maxine groaned at the sudden sharp pressure, causing Kimberly to flinch away.

"C-come on, Maxine!" Kimberly said once she'd recovered from the sudden shock. "We...We have to take our vows, remember?! Let's just get Maria and go!"

"Say it, Maxine," I said like I was a devil on her shoulder. "What do you want? What do you really want, Maxine?"

I could feel her pussy get wetter as I fingered her. Then she pushed the back of her head into the couch and opened her mouth in a wordless cry as I felt her clamp down on my fingers. She did her best to remain silent as she had a small orgasm, but she couldn't hide the way her soft body trembled with pleasure. After she finally stopped shaking, Maxine turned to me. That little orgasm hadn't been enough to completely relieve the effects of the aphrodisiac and I could see it in her eyes. She was still horny, and she wanted to do something about it. After staring at me for several more seconds, she leaned forward and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

That was her answer to my question, and Kimberly was not happy about it.

"No..." she said as she watched her friend make out with me.

I made sure to maintain eye contact with Kimberly while we kissed. There was something about the look on her face as she watched me take Maxine for myself that just turned me on. In fact, I remembered getting the same feeling when the site manager had walked in on me fucking his wife. I knew that made me a bit of a bitch, but I'd invested too much time in these girls to let something like my conscience get in the way. Even if I had wanted to stop everything right then and there, Maxine wouldn't have let me.

Now that she'd given in to her urges, the girl was like an animal. She plunged her tongue so deeply into my mouth that she was almost gagging me. She pressed her body into me, crushing our tits together as she rubbed her pussy on my thigh. She was so intense and needful that it initially caught me off guard, and I wasn't the only one.

"Max...Maxine?" Kimberly said in a small confused voice.

But her friend wasn't listening. She was staring at me with half-open eyes as she kissed and dry humped me on the couch. I returned her passion, wrestling her big tongue with my own and squeezing her fat ass under her skirt, but that only served to make her more aggressive. Not only did this girl have sexual experience, but it seemed like she preferred to be the one in control. I decided to let her have it, but only for the time being.

The two of us moaned into each other's mouths like the foreplay we were engaging in was better than actual sex, but Maxine's hunger for the real thing eventually won out. Without warning, she ended our passionate kiss, pulled my top over my head, and then began frantically trying to unhook my bra. In her haste, she failed to recognize that it was a sports bra and I laughed as I felt her fingers fumbling around on my back. When she finally realized her mistake, she pulled the sports bra off too, leaving my D-cup tits bare in front of her.

"Oooh," I cooed as Maxine began sucking on one of my breasts while she roughly groped the other. The entire time she looked up at me with a fiery look in her eyes. The kind of look that said: I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. It was crazy to think that this was the same soft-spoken girl from a moment ago. That saintly nun shit had clearly been an act. This horny little sex demon was the real Maxine.

Her long tongue swirled around my nipple for several seconds until it was rock hard, then she gave the other one the same treatment before she started kissing her way down my belly. When she reached my lower half, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my pants and pulled them off my body, leaving me wearing nothing but my boxers. She yanked them off too, lost in the haze of her aggressive lust. However, she came to a sudden stop when she saw the thing towering between my legs.

"Oh my G-..." gasped Maxine.

After holding it back for so long, I had finally allowed the blood to flow into my clit. And the result? An impressive nine incher, throbbing in anticipation of filling a nice hot pussy.

"You're... You're an androgyne?", sputtered Kimberly but I ignored her. I only had eyes for the dark-skinned beauty in front of me. And the feeling was mutual.

Maxine stared at my thick cock with a slack expression on her face. But it wasn't long before the hunger and lust returned to her eyes. She looked at me and licked her lips in a way that made me do the same, then she took my cock into her mouth and I watched as she made it disappear down her throat.

"Uuuhh," I moaned as I felt her throat muscles working around me. Then she started moving her head up and down, each time swallowing the entire length of me until her lips were kissing the base. She made my nine inches feel like nothing the way she easily deepthroated me.

"Oh fuck, you sexy little bitch!" I said, looking down at her as I squeezed my tits.

The little slut looked up at me when she heard me speak. She looked me right in the eye as she held my cock in her mouth and swished her big tongue back and forth. She was talking to me with her eyes again. I had no clue what she was trying to say but the way she was looking at me was giving me chills. Then she started deepthroating me again and my eyes rolled up into my head. Filthy sounds started coming from the nun's mouth as she worshipped my cock. She was so fucking good at it. This was my first blowjob since getting out of prison and this bitch was already threatening to make me cum.

"Oh...God!" I moaned. "Why are you so good at this?...Fuck!"

She didn't stop to answer me, she just kept staring up at me while she tried to milk me dry with her mouth. My vision briefly went out of focus as a shiver of pleasure ran up my spine. And then I noticed Kimberly. She had left her seat on the couch and was sitting on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest with her back against the wall. Her eyes were glued to Maxine and she had a strange look on her face. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not, but it really didn't matter either way. I was enjoying it; that was the important part.

I continued to let Maxine have her way with me, playing the role of the submissive as she showed off her skills with her mouth and tongue. Just when I thought I had reached my limit and was about to cum, Maxine finished her blowjob with one long hard suck that ended with a loud pop as she released my cock from her mouth. She stood up and backed away from me, not breaking eye contact for a moment, and started slowly taking off her clothes.

I watched as each article of clothing hit the floor, and she watched me watch her. The more of her body she revealed, the more amazed I became. Her tits were much bigger and perkier than they seemed with her clothes on, and she had the most amazing hourglass figure with her wide hips and slim waist. When she was completely naked, Maxine slowly started walking toward me. I felt my cock throb with each step until she climbed onto the couch, straddling me. Then she leaned her forehead into mine. Still holding eye contact. Still with that predatory look.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked in a husky whisper. Then she started sucking on my bottom lip teasingly. I responded by trying to bite her, causing her to pull away with a naughty smile on her face. Maxine reached down and took hold of my cock to guide it to her wet pussy. When I felt the heat of her moist entrance beginning to envelop me, Maxine suddenly slammed her hips down and I was surrounded by warmth and wet softness.

"Ah...Fuuuck," I moaned as I felt myself bottom out inside her.

"Y-yeah?" she said shakily. "You like that?" She'd clearly underestimated the thickness of my cock and was feeling the effects of taking it all at once. She wiggled her hips a bit in an attempt to get used to it, and the movement sent a thrill through my body. Once she was comfortable, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. She hugged me so close that I was forced to rest my chin on her shoulder, but that ended up giving me an amazing view of her ass. Then she started moving.

Slowly, she began rocking her hips. I watched as her big ass moved back and forth in my lap. The feeling of her hot pussy walls stroking my cock and her soft ass on my thighs made me moan into her ear. That sound made Maxine get a little cocky.

"Does that pussy feel good?" she breathed in my ear, betraying her own pleasure. "You like it when I do this?" Then she squeezed her pussy tight and started riding me faster.

"Uuugh!" I moaned as I grabbed onto her ass for dear life. My eyes went wide as an intense feeling surged through me. Maxine's body was fucking amazing and she clearly knew what she was doing with it. I thought it would be fine to let her take the lead, but now I was regretting it. Every time she rocked her hips I could feel my cock throb in protest and the moans coming from me were sounding more and more desperate.

"Gonna...Gonna cum for me...Claudette?" she gasped as she rode me. "Is this ass...too much for you?"

I growled in frustration as Maxine really started fucking me into the couch. When she wasn't trying to talk me into cumming, I could feel her big soft lips sucking on my earlobe and kissing my neck. It was driving me crazy, and watching her big ass shake as she danced around in my lap wasn't helping. It really felt like I was one step away from exploding, but then Maxine said something that pricked my pride.

"It's okay," she breathed, her voice thick with lust and pleasure. "All the boys...came really fast for me...before I became a nun. Just relax...and let it go...I know you want to."

'Alright', I thought. 'I've had just about enough of you, you mouthy bitch.'

I hooked my arms under Maxine's legs and rose from the couch, lifting her up with me. Then I turned and threw her onto it causing her to squeal in surprise. I took a moment to collect myself and shake off the urge to cum, then I grabbed Maxine.

"Hey!" she said as I spun her around. "What are you-"

Her voice was cut short when I forced her face into the couch cushion. I tried to push my cock back inside her, but her ass cheeks were so plump that I had to lean back to see the entrance to her pussy. Once I found it, I buried myself inside and proceeded to show Maxine exactly who she was fucking with.

"Oh...my...God...Fuck!" she moaned as I fucked her. Loud slapping sounds filled the room as I slammed my hips into her soft body, and her pussy clenched around me with each thrust. This new position allowed me to enter her from a new angle and touch the deepest parts of her pussy.

"Come on, Maxine," I taunted as I listened to her muffled moans. "What happened to that mouth? Don't have anything else to say?"

Maxine just kept moaning incoherently. The cocky girl from earlier was gone. Now she was just a slut with a hungry pussy, and I was gonna feed her. I pushed her face deeper into the couch cushion as I roughly fucked her pillowy soft ass, punishing her for being so full of herself. It wasn't long before the pleasure she had been trying to resist while riding me overwhelmed her and she moaned loudly into the couch. Her entire body shook with the intensity of her orgasm, but I didn't let her rest for a second.

"Oh my God!" she moaned, momentarily pulling her face away from the couch cushion.

"Shut up and take it, bitch," I said as I pushed her head back down. I went on fucking her like a street corner whore for a few more seconds before Maxine's pussy convulsed around my cock again and she let out a deep throaty moan.

"Mmmmmfff!"

Her body shuddered violently from being forced to cum twice in a row, but I still didn't stop. I let go of her head and placed both of my hands on her hips as I continued to pound her. Little droplets of her pussy juice flew into the air between us with each thrust and I could feel her soft pussy squeezing and pulling on me like it had a mind of its own. It took every ounce of self-control I had not to cum inside such a slutty hole. After a few more vicious thrusts of my cock, I made Maxine cum for the third and final time.