The Androgyne Files: Meet Claudette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh...Aaahhh...AAAAHHH! OH GOD!!!" she screamed as she had the most powerful orgasm of all. However, just like her, I had gone way past my own limit. After all the abuse it had endured from Maxine, the mind-melting pleasure coming from my angry cock just couldn't be ignored anymore. After a few more hard thrusts, I buried myself inside her and gave her everything that I'd been holding back. Pumping my hot cum into her quivering pussy.

"Ugh...GOD, yes," I moaned as I gave her a few more hard thrusts, sending ripples through her soft ass.

Finally, I pulled my cock out of Maxine, making a sloppy wet sound as I did. She just laid there staring at nothing with drool dripping onto the couch cushion. She was definitely down for the count, at least for now. Still, she was one hell of a good fuck. Not what I would have expected from a goddamn nun of all things. What the hell was going on with the church these days? I looked over to Kimberly who was sitting in the fetal position and staring at Maxine's limp body. I took a step toward her, tempted to see if she was hiding any secrets like Maxine, but then I heard a faint voice coming from my bedroom. It was Maria, and she was praying again.

"My God," she said, "I'm sorry for my sins... with all my heart! In choosing to do wrong... In... In choosing to do wrong and... and.... Oh Jesus! Please forgive me!"

From the sound of things, my main course was done cooking. Kimberly could wait while I had my fill of Maria. After all, there's always room for dessert.

===

When I opened my bedroom door, I found Maria writhing around on the bed, completely naked, with her hands between her legs. The only article of clothing left on her body was the nun's veil on her head. The contrast between the religious nature of the veil and Maria's obvious state of sexual arousal made my still erect cock throb as I approached her.

"What's the matter, Maria?" I asked as I let my fingertips glide across her hot skin.

She gasped and flinched away from my touch, causing her perky tits to sway.

"I... I don't know. I..." she gasped. "I just feel so hot and... and..."

She didn't finish her sentence, but I did notice her look down at the hands she had buried between her legs. The aphrodisiac in my saliva had really done a number on her. Of course, that was nothing compared to what my cum could do. And just as I had that thought, I heard a sound coming from the living room.

"UGH!...UUUNNGH!!...FUUUH...FUCK!"

It was Maxine. She had obviously come to her senses, but only to find that her pussy was on fire and itching to be fucked. That kind of reaction usually made for a wonderful second round, but unfortunately, I was a little preoccupied at the moment. She'd have to take care of herself.

"Maxine?" said Maria. "What's wrong with her? Why does she sound like that?"

"She's having the same problem you're having," I said, telling a white lie. "She needs my help, but I'm going to help you first, okay?"

"Help," she said. "What do you mea-"

She stopped talking suddenly when she realized that I was completely naked. Then her eyes drifted downward until they came to a rest on my fat cock, barely a foot away from her body.

"Miss Claudette!!" she said as she pulled away from me. "You have a... You're an androgyne?!"

I quickly shut the door on Maxine's rising moans before climbing onto the bed next to Maria. Her eyes never left my cock as I got closer to her. I don't even think she was aware of the way she licked her lips while she stared at my girthy shaft. She definitely wanted to feel it inside her. She just needed a little convincing.

"Hey Maria," I said as I stroked her thigh. "Can I fuck you?"

"Wh-what?" she stuttered. "Miss Claudette, why would you say something like that?"

"Because I want to fuck you, Maria," I said deliberately as I moved my hand up to her hip. "I want to stick my cock inside that fat little pussy. I've wanted to do it ever since you walked into the diner. I even poured my coffee all over you just to get you in my apartment."

Her eyes went wide.

"You... You did that on purpose?!" she said. "But why?!"

"Because you're fucking beautiful," I said. Then I leaned forward and shoved my tongue into her mouth without giving her a chance to react. I pulled her close to me, pressing my hard cock against her soft stomach, and kissed her just as passionately as I had in the living room.

At first she resisted, mostly because I had caught her off guard, but then she went limp in my arms. For a few blissful seconds, I got to enjoy the sensation of holding her naked body close to mine as I indulged in a slow deep kiss. I squeezed her soft ass, ran my hand up her slender back, and smothered her cute little breasts with my own. But that all came to an abrupt end when she pushed me away again.

"No!" she said as she rolled away and turned her back to me. "No, I can't. I mustn't! I... I have to go to the church. I have to take my vows."

I quickly closed the distance between us again, spooning her before reaching around and slipping my hand between her legs.

"Are you sure you can go like this?" I whispered into her ear as I rubbed her wet pussy. "Do you really think you can take your vows when all your going to be thinking about is getting fucked by a nice fat cock?"

"Mmmm!" she moaned as she locked her thighs around my hand. But that didn't stop me from mercilessly fingering her clit.

"Come on, tell the truth," I said like my words were a poison I was dripping into her ear. "You miss having sex, don't you? You miss having a hard cock filling up this pussy."

I slid my cock between the soft cheeks of her ass and began humping her for emphasis.

"No... I'm a nun now," she said. "I've...I've given up those things. Now...please...let me go. I have to take my vows. The Sisters... The Sisters are waiting for-Ah!"

I pinched her tiny clit viciously and rolled it around with my fingers.

"Isn't it a sin to tell lies?" I said as I sucked her earlobe. "We both know what you want me to do with this thick cock. We both know you need me to fuck the shit out of you, you dirty little slut. Just admit it."

She groaned in frustration as I pushed her flat on her back. The fingers I'd been using to tease her clit easily slipped into her wet pussy. When I started attacking her g-spot, her back arched off of the bed and I took one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Oh God... Jesus, please help me..." she moaned as I fingered her and suckled at her breast.

I released her nipple from my lips. "Come on, Maria. Admit it." I said lustily. "Admit to the kind of woman you are."

I started fingering her harder until sloppy wet sounds started coming from her hungry pussy.

"Admit it," I said. "Just tell me the truth and I'll give you what you want."

Maria started breathing harder and clung to my body. My mouth traveled from her breasts up to her neck, feasting on her flesh like it was the most delicious thing in the world. I buried my fingers in her as deep as they would go and she moaned for me with a voice that belonged in a choir.

"Come on, Maria. Admit it," I breathed, so lost in my lust for her body that I was just repeating myself.

But those words seemed to be the final straw for Maria. All of the sudden, she balled one of her hands into a fist and slammed it down on the bed so hard that it actually made me flinch. Then she started screaming at me.

"GODDAMMIT! YES, ALRIGHT!? YES! I MISS IT!! I MISS HAVING SEX, YOU FUCKING BITCH!! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW!?!"

I could only stare at her in amazement as she glared up at me in red-faced fury. Maria was breathtaking to look at, but the look of hostility she had in her eyes added an edge to her beauty that made my cock throb with excitement. Not to mention how hot it was to hear a nun drop an F-bomb. Twice.

At the same time, her yelling was fucking adorable. Her voice, naturally gentle and high-pitched, was anything but threatening, and her tirade was peppered with these cute little squeaks that came whenever she got too loud. She was like a little puppy trying to act like a big dog and it just made me want to pick her up and squeeze her. I did my best not to smile as she raged at me, but Maria caught me off guard when she suddenly reached down and grabbed my cock.

"...Come on," she said as she pulled it toward her pussy. But when I didn't respond fast enough she raised her voice again. "I SAID COME ON, DAMMIT! YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME, RIGHT?! WELL THEN FUCKING DO IT, YOU ANDRO BITCH! FUCK ME!!"

That snapped me out of my daze. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them over her head on the bed. Then I got right in her face.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked, my lips brushing against hers.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," she said through gritted teeth, barely letting me finish my question.

I smiled. "How much do you want me to fuck y-"

"CLAUDETTE!" she roared in frustration, and I laughed before kissing her again.

Maria eagerly returned my kiss, abandoning any pretense of being a chaste woman. She hooked her legs around my waist and started trying to force my cock into her pussy. As much as I enjoyed teasing her, I didn't make her wait any longer. We shared a mutual moan as the head of my cock slid inside her. I had expected Maria to have a shallow pussy, but it was actually incredibly deep, easily taking my full length until I was completely surrounded by her hot softness.

"Uuuhhh... Fuck that's a thick cock," she moaned.

"Dirty girl," I said, enjoying this new side of her.

"Fuck off, Claudette," she said. Then she broke free of my grip and grabbed onto my ass. "Come on, move. I can take it."

"Oh?" I said. "Had a cock this big before?"

Then she looked up at me with a taunting look in her eyes and said, "No... I've had bigger."

I took that as the challenge she meant it to be and started fucking her without bothering to let her get used to me. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as the pace of my thrusts gradually increased until finally, I was slamming my cock into her hard and deep.

"Fuck..." she moaned as I fed my cock to her hungry little pussy.

I felt her clamp down around me every time I buried myself inside her. Her pussy was absolutely drenched now, and her legs were visibly trembling for me as I fucked her. It didn't matter if she'd had bigger cocks than mine. Thanks to the aphrodisiac, the pleasure I was giving her would go way beyond anything she ever felt with a man. And she was about to find that out first hand.

I leaned back and raised her hips off the bed to make it easier to hit her g-spot, then I really started fucking her hard. It was quite the sight, watching my long thick cock slam into her slim body. And her reaction was even better.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "So... fucking... Uugghh!"

I watched her eyes roll back in her head as her tits bounced around. She was so fucking sexy. Such a nice piece of ass. I wasn't religious in the slightest but the fact that I got to fuck Maria's amazing pussy like this made me want to believe in a god. I bit my lip as I beat the shit out of her tight cunt until she finally came all over me.

"Oooohhh," she moaned as a clear stream of liquid shot out of her pussy, covering the front of my body. "Oh....God."

Maria's body went tense for a few seconds before she collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. But I wasn't done with her yet. I flipped her over onto her stomach and dragged her until she was bent over the side of the bed.

"Uuugh! Claudette..." she moaned as I entered her again from behind.

After burying myself in her pussy, I took a fistful of her hair, careful not to mess up her veil, and forced her head back.

"You like my cock?" I asked as I started to fuck her again.

"Yes..." she breathed.

"Did it make your pussy feel good just now?" I asked as I enjoyed the feeling of her round little ass bouncing off of me.

"Yes..." she said again and I swear I could feel her throwing her ass back into me.

Then I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Is that something a nun is supposed to say?"

"Fuck you..." she moaned back.

"Okay," I said with a smile, then I started moving faster.

"Uuugh," she moaned. "Oooooh, fuck!"

That was all Maria could manage. She was getting fucked too hard to do anything but moan at that point, and those moans were so sexy that it just made me fuck her harder. When she ended up cumming for the second time I fucked her right through it. I just kept riding her ass, bullying her with my cock while her body shook with pleasure.

"How was that?" I said after stopping to give myself a little break. "Was it good for you?"

I thought maybe she'd be a little worn out after the fucking I'd given her, but I was wrong. Very wrong. Maria started grinding her ass into me and fucking herself with my cock before she began whining in protest.

"Come on..." she said with frustration. "Why did you stop?...Keep...Keep going...Come on, move!"

I was so caught off guard by her lustful response that I just stood there watching her grinding on my cock. I was snapped out of the spell when she suddenly stood up and spun around with an angry look on her face.

"Lie down!" she said as she started pulling on my arm. "On the bed! Come on, do it!"

More of her adorable squeaks. I let her guide me onto the bed, curious to see what she was going to do next. Once I was lying on my back, Maria wasted no time climbing on top of me. After positioning herself directly over my cock, she lowered herself onto me until I was once again deep inside her pussy.

"Ahh," she sighed as she started grinding her pussy on me. She wasn't bouncing on me like Maxine had. Instead, she was using these short deliberate thrusts that kept the majority of my cock inside her at all times. She liked it deep, but she wanted her clit stimulated at the same time. Well, she knew her body better than I did, so I was happy to just lie there and let her use me.

Maria closed her eyes and groped her breasts as she rode my cock. It was like she had completely forgotten that there was a person attached to it, throwing her head back and moaning at the ceiling. To remind her that I was still there, I ran my hands up her soft thighs until I was squeezing her ass, feeling it flex and relax as she pleasured herself.

"Dear God...So deep..."

She kept riding me, completely ignoring my touch. Or maybe she was too lost in her own sexual bliss to notice it. Gradually her hips moved faster and her moans grew louder until she finally reached a climax that rocked her entire body. I watched her shudder and gasp for air as if the pleasure itself was threatening to drown her. However, barely a second after her body stopped trembling, she started moving again, already chasing after her next orgasm.

"Mother...Mother Mary...forgive me," she moaned. "This cock...Oh God, this fucking cock..."

I had to resist the urge to laugh at this nun praying for forgiveness while using my cock to get herself off. It was funny, but at the same time, it was the sexiest thing I'd experienced in a long time. The contrast between her prayerful devotion to God and the erotic movements of her hips made me bite my lip and squeeze her ass even harder. It wasn't long before her body began to tremble with another impending orgasm.

"Oh fuck...Jesus," she moaned as she struggled to remain upright. "Fuck...Fuck...Oh fu....Aaaahh!"

Another orgasm tore through her body. It was so strong that I could feel her knees digging into my sides as her legs involuntarily pulled together. My cock was receiving the same treatment from the walls of her pussy, and I began moaning with her in spite of myself. By the time it was all over, Maria looked exhausted and in serious need of rest. That's why it surprised me when she shakily started rocking her hips again in search of yet another orgasm.

"Hey, babe," I said. "Why don't you let me get on top for a while. You look like you could use a break." However, as soon as I began trying to sit up on the bed, Maria seized me by the shoulders and used every ounce of her strength to shove me back down again. "Hey, what the-," I began, but when I looked at, Maria my mind went blank.

She was glaring down at me with that intense blue gaze, her eyes filled with lust, and anger, and things I didn't even have the words to describe. She leaned forward, her hands sliding from my shoulders down to my breasts as she did until her face was barely a foot away from mine.

"Your fault..." she said dreamily. "You made me do this...It's your fault."

I had been wrong earlier when I assumed Maxine was one most sensitive to the aphrodisiac. As I looked up into Maria's eyes, I could see that she was definitely feeling its effects far more strongly. Her orgasms were coming way more quickly than was natural and she was completely cumdrunk because of it. The only thing on her mind was giving herself more pleasure. No matter what she had to do to get it. She started grinding her hips into me again, but she never took her eyes off me.

"Uhhh," she moaned into my face. She squeezed my tits hard as she fucked me and I squeezed her ass right back. Her movements gradually grew faster and faster as we continued to stare into each other's eyes. I could tell she was gonna cum again by the way hers began shifting in and out of focus. She was so pretty with that slutty look on her face, but she was fucking beautiful when she was cumming on my cock.

"Ahh!...Aahhh!...Aaargh!...Fu-Mmmm?!" Maria was moaning her head off as she came until I pulled her down and stole her lips. I slid my tongue in deep as I kissed her. But I didn't close my eyes. And neither did she. We continued gazing at each other as Maria kept grinding her wet pussy on me. Staring into those eyes of hers while I filled both her mouth and her pussy made my cock throb. But it only lasted as long as Maria's orgasm.

As soon as she stopped moaning, she put her hand around my throat, squeezing it like she was trying to choke me, and pulled away from my probing tongue. A long strand of our mixed saliva was the only thing that connected our lips and even that image turned me on.

"Fuuuck..." she moaned as she once again started riding me. She didn't have the strength in her delicate hand to actually choke me, but fuck if she wasn't trying as she glared down at me. At the same time, she was using her other hand to harshly grope my tit. I couldn't help but bite my lip in response to her attempts to be rough with me. She was so full of surprises. So fucking sexy. Such a perfect little slut that I just couldn't hold myself back any more.

I slid my hands up to her hips to hold her in place, and then I started fucking the shit out of her from below.

"AHHH?!" she moaned at the sudden intensity "FUCK!!...SHIT!!...AAHHH!"

She grabbed onto my wrists in an attempt to steady herself, while I impaled her tight pussy. Our tits bounced around wildly, and we both started moaning as the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room.

"Yesss," I moaned. "Give me this pussy...Give it to me, you sexy bitch."

I planted my feet on the bed to give myself more leverage, allowing me to fuck her even harder. Maria practically screamed when she felt my cock relentlessly pounding her pussy. She came like that, her whole body going rigid with pleasure, before falling over onto her side. The poor girl looked totally spent, but I was so close to cumming after all that thrusting that I just couldn't stop. I climbed on top of her, pushed her legs up to her head, and started fucking her like a jackhammer.

"OH GOD!...CLAUDETTE!...WAIT!" she gasped over the violent sound of my hips slamming into her. But I didn't listen. My cock was burning with the heat of an approaching orgasm and all I cared about was releasing it.

"Take this dick...you pretty bitch..." I moaned in a voice that was barely above a whisper. "Take all of it..."