The Androgyne Files: Meet Claudette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you religious at all, Miss Claudette?" asked Maxine from the backseat.

"Used to be. Not anymore." I said, which was true. I was raised catholic but I stopped going to church as soon as it became an option.

I could see Maxine respectfully nod her head and drop the subject right there, but Maria wasn't as tactful.

"Oh no, Miss Claudette! Why not?" she said, sounding concerned and mildly horrified.

"Maria," Maxine said reproachfully, "remember what Sister Anna said. 'Everyone comes to God in his or her own time'. I'm sure Miss Claudette has her reasons. It's not for us to push her."

"Yes, I know," Maria said. "I'm sorry Miss Claudette. I guess I get a little too eager sometimes. Forgive me."

"The sisters all call Maria 'Little Mother Superior'," Maxine teased.

"Oh hush, Maxine," said Maria, her cheeks turning red as she turned to face her friend. "I asked you to stop calling me that."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked Maxine.

"Yes," she said. "I mean, it's a joke but it's also a compliment. Maria puts in the most effort out of all the novices. And it's not even like she's doing it for attention. It's just who she is and that's why everyone likes her."

"Maria is amazing," Kimberly said quietly, but with a little awe in her voice.

Maria said nothing. She just turned back around and stared at the floor as her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. But while she was enduring her embarrassment, all I could think about was making this good girl moan like a slut on my cock. I was tempted to pull over and stick my tongue down her throat right then and there, but I made myself wait. If I handled things just right, not only would I get to fuck Maria, but both of her friends too. Everything would go my way once I got them to taste me; I just needed to figure out how.

Once we reached my apartment building, I quickly ushered them inside and into the elevator. After the four of us got off, I walked down the hall to my door and let them inside.

"Here we are," I said. "Take your shoes off and make yourselves at home. There's some food in the fridge. Take whatever you want. Maria, come with me. Let's get you something to wear while I wash your clothes."

After entering my bedroom with Maria, I opened my closet and pulled out a clean white T-shirt and grey sweat pants before turning to her.

"Okay, sweetie. Here you go."

Maria accepted the clothes but then just stood there looking at me awkwardly. It was obvious she was waiting for me to leave. Of course, there was no chance in hell of that happening. I wanted to see what she was hiding under that potato sack she was wearing.

"Come on," I said. "I can't wash them if you're still wearing them." Then I gave her my best 'Relax, we're both girls' face.

"Right," she said with a shy smile. "Of course." Then she took a deep steadying breath as she placed the clothes I'd given her on my bed and began unbuttoning her stained blouse.

I couldn't help but lick my lips as I felt a little tingling in my clit. There was something perversely erotic about being alone with a nun and watching her undress herself. With every button she undid, more and more of her well-hidden body was revealed. The line of her collarbone. The swell of her breasts in a tight blue bra. And finally, her flat smooth stomach as she freed the final button.

I knew she could feel my eyes on her body. On some level, she must have realized they were not the eyes of another female because she covered her chest as she took off her blouse and handed it to me. Now that I had her safely in my clutches, I felt the urge to be a little mean.

"Come on," I said as I walked over to her and stroked the exposed flesh of her upper arm. "Are you really that shy? It's a good thing that you're a nun, then. You'd probably pass out if a man saw you like this."

"...I've been seen before," Maria said quietly, still covering herself as she looked at the floor.

I frowned.

"By a man?" I asked carefully and was shocked when she nodded her head.

"...Ex-boyfriend," she said.

"Wow," I said. "I thought nuns had to be virgins."

She shook her head. "You just have to take a vow not to have sex again," she said.

I felt some of the wind go out of my sails. My innocent little Maria wasn't so innocent after all. I'd been hoping to be the first one to corrupt her, but I'd have to settle for second place. That was fine by me, though. Nothing she'd done with her ex could compare to what I was going to do to her later. For now, I made her continue with the show she was unwittingly putting on for me.

"It looks like your skirt got some coffee on it, too," I said. "Give it to me and I'll wash it with your blouse."

"Oh... right. Okay," she said. Then she put her hand behind her back to pull down her zipper, giving me a clear view of what she had been hiding.

I had been right earlier when I had guessed that her breasts were C-cups, and they were quite perky, too. I could see that even with the bra on. I was getting so excited just thinking about sucking on those tits that I had to concentrate not to pop a boner in front of her. And it only got worse when her skirt finally fell to the floor.

Her panties were blue, just like her bra, and they hugged her so tightly that I could clearly make out her puffy pussy lips. I could feel blood rushing to my clit as I looked at the fat pussy just a few feet away from me. I wanted to strip her naked and fuck her right then and there, but I kept my urges under control and calmly accepted the skirt from her.

"Okay," I said. "I'll go put these in the wash. You can go wait in the living room with your friends after you get dressed."

Maria nodded as she covered her body, still too embarrassed to look me in the eye, and I left to go wash her clothes.

===

After starting the machine, I returned to the living room to find the three of them sitting next to each other on the couch. More dirty thoughts ran through my mind when I saw Maria wearing my clothes. That usually only happened after I got done fucking a girl, but I didn't mind doing things in reverse just this once.

Kimberly was still sticking to Maxine like glue. I was starting to get the impression that her feelings for the black girl were more than just friendly. It made me wonder if maybe her real reasons for becoming a nun had less to do with her faith and more to do with gaining 'access' to other women. It was an interesting thought. So interesting that it gave me a great idea.

"Thank you again, Miss Claudette," said Maria. "We are very grateful to have met such a kind person."

She appeared to have regained her composure now that she was fully clothed again, looking me in the eye and smiling as she spoke. If I played my cards right, it would only be a matter of time before I got to see what kind of face she'd make when a nice big cock was pumping cum into her fat pussy.

I smiled and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Nah, I just believe in treating people the way I want to be treated," I said. And that's when I started lying my ass off. "I mean, it's the least I can do since I gave up trying to be a nun."

The three girls looked at me with naked shock on their faces.

"You were going to be a nun, Miss Claudette?" Maria said in disbelief.

"Wow, I would never have guessed," said Maxine.

"...Really," said Kimberly, and I could detect a clear note of suspicion in her voice.

I ignored her and focused on the other two. Maybe she would come around once she saw me fucking her precious Maxine. Then again, maybe she wouldn't. But I was going to enjoy myself either way.

"Yeah," I said, "but that was, like, ten years ago. When I was around your age."

"...But why did-," Maria began with passion in her voice but, after casting a quick glance at Maxine, she took a breath and spoke more calmly. "May I ask why you quit, Miss Claudette?"

"It just wasn't the right place for me anymore," I said as I relaxed on the couch. "I had a problem that made it very difficult to be a nun." Then I looked Kimberly in the eye and said. "You see, I just like women too much."

"You like women too much?" Maxine said with a frown. But then I saw her eyebrows rise as she realized what I meant. "...Oh," was all she said.

"I really couldn't help myself," I went on. "No matter how much I tried to resist, every night I'd find myself sneaking into one of the other novice's beds and... Well, you know."

I was planning to leave it there, but when I saw the strange mixture of fascination and discomfort on their faces, I decided to push it a little further.

"I mean, girls are just so smooth and soft," I said. "And the sounds they make just excite me so much. I just kept getting these powerful urges. Do you guys ever feel urges? Ya know, when you see a girl in her underwear?"

Maxine shook her head as she cleared her throat, but Maria turned an impossible shade of red as she sat still next to me. Probably remembering the way I'd stared at her when we were in the bedroom earlier. Kimberly was the one who spoke.

"Did the Sisters catch you?" she asked, probably giving voice to her own fears. "Did they kick you out?"

"Yes," I said continuing with my lie. "One of the Sisters did eventually catch me in the act with one of the other girls, but she didn't kick us out. Sister...Uh... Sister Mary. Right, that was her name. Sister Mary took me and the girl aside and told us not to do it anymore. She said that if we ever felt the urge to do it again we should come to her and she would pray with us."

"What happened next?" said Kimberly. She was still the only one capable of finding her voice, but all three of them were hanging on my every word.

"Well, I did what the Sister said; whenever I got the urge to touch one of the other girls I would go to her and she would pray for the urge to leave me. But it didn't work. The urges just kept getting stronger and stronger until I couldn't take it anymore. That's when Sister Mary started to....'help' me...before we prayed."

"What do you mean?" asked Maria. "How did she help you?"

"...She kissed me," I said and did my best to keep a straight face as the three of them covered their mouths in surprise. "Sister Mary said it would be better to do it with her if I couldn't control it, and that God would forgive us if we didn't go further than kissing. And it worked, too. I got my urges under control for the most part, and whenever it got bad Sister Maria would kiss me and then pray for me. I thought I had finally gotten myself under control until..."

"Until?" pressed Maria when I stayed silent for too long.

"Until Sister Maria disappeared," I said. "She just left without a word. And, shortly after that, so did I. Without her there to support me I just didn't think I could manage. I just felt so alone, ya know?"

"Oh, Miss Claudette," said Maria with a look of sympathy. "I'm so sorry."

The other two girls had the same look on their faces. I had them all right where I wanted them. Now it was time to spring the trap only overly religious girls like them would fall for.

"So, for the past ten years or so, I've been trying to live the life Sister Mary would have wanted me to live. I've been doing my best to keep my urges under control, but it's hard. Really hard. Sometimes... Sometimes I just think it would be easier to give in to them."

I sat there in silence for a few seconds, allowing my last words to hang in the air. Finally, I stood up and gave them all a tight smile.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to burden you with my problems. Just forget I said anything, okay? I'm gonna go check on your clothes. Be back in a sec."

I didn't go to check on the clothes. Instead, I went around the corner, out of sight of the three girls, and waited. Just as I had expected they started whispering as soon as they thought I was gone. I could only hear bits and pieces of what they were saying but it sounded like they were having a small disagreement. Maria and Maxine appeared to be trying to convince Kimberly of something while she emphatically tried to change their minds. I waited for a lull in the exchange before I came back around the corner.

"Almost done," I said brightly. "Don't worry, I'll have you guys out of here in no time flat."

But the three girls didn't say anything. They just looked at me with stern expressions on their faces. Whatever it was they had been arguing about, it was clear they had made some kind of decision.

"Miss Claudette," said Maria. "As nuns, we are called upon to do God's will on Earth and help His children as best we can, so we can't just pretend we didn't hear you after you shared your troubles with us. We would like to pray for you, if you'd let us."

I had to suppress a smile. This was going exactly as I'd hoped it would. They just needed one more little push.

"Listen," I said, doing my best to sound put upon, "I know you're just trying to do what you think is right, but I already told you that prayer isn't enough for me anymore. Without Sister Mary to help me I-"

"We will help you," Maria said, cutting me off. And when I saw the resolution in her eyes I resisted the urge to bite my lip.

"Help me," I said as I felt my clit start to throb. "You mean...like Sister Mary did?"

For a moment I saw Maria's resolution falter as she answered.

"Well..." she said as her eye shifted about. "If it's only a kiss, then..."

The other two were no better, but neither of them said anything to contradict Maria's words. And just like that, I had them. In a few moments, I was going to have three hot pussies in front of me begging to be fucked. All it would take was a kiss for each of them and the fun could begin.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

When the three of them nodded, I walked over to Maria and got on my knees in front of her.

"Thank you," I said. "You don't know how much I appreciate you doing this for me after struggling on my own for so long. But can I ask you for one more thing?"

"Yes," said Maria. "Anything."

"Don't stop me, okay?" I said. "I promise it'll just be a kiss but...Just please don't stop me until I'm done."

I could see a little nervousness in her after I said that, but she had already committed, so she just nodded and closed her eyes. She really was a beautiful girl, and a thrill ran through my body at the thought of indulging in that beauty. I didn't want to rush it though so I took my time enjoying her. I slowly ran my hands up her thighs, savoring their softness until I reached her hips. Then I leaned in, touching our foreheads together and rubbing my nose against hers like a lover would. My hands crept further forward ever so slightly until my fingertips were resting on her soft little ass.

Even that little touch was enough to make the shy girl flinch, but she didn't stop me. She remained seated with her eyes closed, and I continued my conquest of her body.

I brushed my lips against hers, teasing her with the promise of a kiss while I slowly took more and more of her ass into my hands. It took all of my self-control to hold back the blood that was threatening to rush into my throbbing clit. I wanted nothing more than to whip my cock out and fuck this sweet girl on my couch in front of her friends. But I kept my urges under control and got ready to put something else inside her instead.

The first kiss I gave Maria was light and gentle. Almost as innocent as the girl receiving it. Then I gave her another, gently sucking her soft lips into my mouth and coating them with my saliva. It was turning me on so much to be making out with such a gorgeous girl, but Maria remained depressingly passive throughout all of it. Never kissing me back. Not doing much of anything, really. It was then that I decided to push a little further.

After playing with her lips a little bit more, I finally allowed my tongue to join the party. Maria had been stubbornly keeping her mouth closed, but it was time for that to change. I pressed my mouth against hers and started trying to pry her lips open with mine. When it remained closed, I began making small plaintive noises, wordlessly pleading with her to let me in. I continued to beg her like this, pulling her close to me and whining like a puppy.

Finally, just as I knew it would, Maria's kind and caring nature won out against her hesitance and her jaw relaxed, allowing me entry into her mouth.

I slid my tongue deep inside as we shared our first real kiss. Her own tongue sat motionless in her mouth, but that didn't stop me from happily licking and stroking it. After all, I didn't really care how good of a kisser she was, I just wanted her to taste me. To that end, I pushed my tongue further into her, forcing her to drink deeply from the cup that was my mouth. When I felt Maria begin to pull away in an attempt to escape the growing passion of my kiss, I lost a little of my self-control. I followed her as she leaned away from me, never for a moment allowing our lips to part. She leaned back so far that her butt slid off the cushion and she ended up awkwardly lying on the couch with me on top of her.

"Miss Claudette?..." I heard Maxine say with concern in her voice, but I paid her no mind.

I groped at Maria's body as I used my tongue to push more of my saliva into her mouth. Unable to ignore my need for stimulation any longer I pressed my clit against her pussy and started grinding my hips into her like I was fucking her with my cock. I felt Maria tense up at the feeling of her pussy being assaulted so aggressively, but I didn't stop. I was enjoying myself too much.

"M-Miss Claudette! Please!" said Kimberly sounding quite distressed by what I was doing to her friend.

But it wasn't the sound of her pleading that ultimately brought me back to my senses. It was the feeling of Maxine's thick thigh touching my body as I made out with Maria next to her. After allowing a little more of my saliva to pool in Maria's mouth, I broke the kiss and turned to Maxine. It was funny; she didn't have the look of a woman who had dedicated herself to the service of God. She looked more like someone who had gone too long without a good hard fucking.

Her jaw hung open as her eyes met mine. She must have been staring at Maria and I like that the entire time we were kissing. And her hands were in very interesting positions; one was resting on her breast, right where the nipple would be, and the other was almost buried between her legs. I had to suppress a laugh. I hadn't even kissed the girl yet and here she was practically dripping for me already. Still, I'd committed myself to this performance so I decided to follow it through to the end.

"You too," I breathed as I left Maria to recover from what I'd done to her. "Please...let me kiss you too..."

"Wait," said Kimberly, her eyes darting between me and Maxine. "Wasn't that enough for you?"

"No," I said flatly as I knelt between Maxine's plump thighs.

Maxine didn't say anything. She just looked at me like she was waiting to see what I would do next. I was more than happy to show her.

"Maxi..." Kimberly began, but her voice abruptly cut off as she watched me plunge my tongue into the mouth of the girl she'd been lusting after.

'Sorry' I thought as I pushed my tongue deeper into Maxine's mouth. 'First come, first served.'

Maxine was much more receptive to me than Maria had been. Not only did she readily give me access to the inside of her mouth, but she even put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. Apparently, Maria wasn't the only one in the group with a little sexual experience. In fact, Maxine probably had more than just a little.

It was almost overwhelming. Her full soft lips, our tongues wrestling with each other, and the feeling of her huge tits pressing into my own. I'd never been with a black girl before and this was one hell of an introduction. I let my hands travel all over her, enjoying her curvaceous body as my tongue danced in her mouth. I squeezed her soft tits and groped her big fat ass like they belonged to me, all while Kimberly watched us in slack-jawed disbelief. When I finally broke the kiss, I moved down to her neck and started sucking on her tender skin. Maxine gasped as my mouth moved lower and lower until I was just about to start unbuttoning her blouse.