The Androgyne Files: Meet Claudette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's sensitive pussy couldn't keep up with the beating I was giving it. I felt it tighten around me several times as I forced it to have one orgasm after another. I fucked her into the bed, savoring the feeling of her pussy and the musical sound of her voice as she came for me.

"OH GOD!...OH GOD!....JESUS!...ARRGH!" she screamed. She made it sound like it was the best sex she'd ever had, so I kept on fucking her, even after she suddenly fell silent.

It was like her pussy was made for me. Every stroke sent shudders throughout my body and made my eyes go out of focus. I just kept mindlessly slamming myself into her and whispering 'You're mine' into her ear. But the pleasure became too much for me to handle. After a few more hard thrusts, I buried my cock in Maria's pussy and emptied myself deep inside her.

"Uuuhh, fuck," I moaned as I pumped cum inside her. "You sexy fucking bitch!"

Even though it was my second load of the day it felt even bigger than the first. Maria really was something special. But she still remained silent, even as I filled her pussy with cum. It wasn't until I leaned back and looked at her that I realized she'd passed out.

"You sleep it off, sweetie," I said, giving her a kiss as I pulled out of her. "I need a beer..."

I was about to grab a can from the fridge, but when I opened my bedroom door, I was greeted with a silence that gave me a weird feeling. In the living room, I found Maxine passed out on the couch - probably because she'd fingered herself to sleep - and Kimberly sitting right where I left her. She had her knees hugged to her chest while she stared blankly at Maxine on the couch.

She looked shell-shocked, the poor girl. It made me feel bad for fucking her crush in front of her like that, but that feeling quickly went away when the strangeness of the situation finally hit me. It had been quite some time since I kissed the little redhead, but she still wasn't showing any signs of arousal. Most women were literally dripping with desire at this point. Was she really that resistant? Well, it didn't matter. I'd just give her a second taste, maybe even a third, to help get her in the mood. Then I could 'apologize' for being so mean to her. However, when I walked over to her and tried pulling her to her feet, she resisted me.

"Stop it," she said sullenly. "Leave me alone."

"Come on, don't be like that. Don't you want to have a turn with this cock?" I said, swinging my hips and making my cock dance in front of her.

"No! I don't!" she snapped.

Clearly, the aphrodisiac was having zero effect on this girl. That frustrated me, and for a moment I let that frustration show.

"Come on you little ginger bitch," I said as I gripped her upper arm. "Stand up and let me fuck that fat ass you're hiding under your skirt."

"I said no!" she yelled.

She started resisting me, flailing her arms and kicking at me in an attempt to shake me off. I was in the middle of dodging her fists and feet when I saw something that startled me so much that I let go of her and stumbled away in shock. Something inside her skirt was causing it to stick up into the air in front of her. At first, I thought she'd hid something underneath it after I went to fuck Maria. Like, maybe she'd stashed some kind of weapon to use against me when I came back. But then I realized that whatever was under there was definitely attached to her body. And, unless she had a third leg, that could only mean one thing.

"You little bitch," I said with a disbelieving laugh. "You're a fucking andro."

Kimberly quickly sat back down again to hide her conspicuous boner from me, but I kept right on staring. In my entire life, I'd only crossed paths with two other andros. I'd always been curious about what it would be like to fuck one of my own kind, and now that opportunity was squatting right in front of me.

"Hey Kimberly," I said with a flirtatious smile. "You a virgin?"

"What do you think?!" she snapped.

"Yeah, well... What do ya say?" I said as I stroked my cock suggestively. "Wanna lose it?"

Kimberly just glared at me without saying anything. She might have had a hard-on, but she wasn't horny enough to let me fuck her. Fortunately, I knew exactly how to push her buttons.

"Fine. Have it your way," I said as I walked over to Maxine's sleeping body. "I guess I'll just go another round with your girlfriend here."

I reached out and started fondling one of Maxine's large breasts causing her to stir a little in her sleep.

"Wait!" said Kimberly as she rose to her feet. "Fine... Fine, do whatever you want to me. Just...leave her alone."

I smiled and gave Maxine's plump tit one final appreciative squeeze before I sauntered back over to Kimberly. I came to a stop in front of her and slowly ran my fingers up the side of her pretty freckled face, admiring her glaring green eyes. Then I snatched her veil off of her head, revealing a mess of fiery red curls.

"Take off your clothes," I said sweetly. "All of them. Then get on your knees."

She obeyed, if a bit reluctantly. She slowly undid the buttons of her blouse in a vain attempt to delay the inevitable. However, her hands kept moving, only pausing to occasionally glance at Maxine's unconscious body on the couch. When her blouse and skirt fell to the floor I was greeted with the sight of her cock poking through the hole in her boxers. She wasn't huge like me but it was still a nice cock, and her slender build made it look even bigger. She noticed me openly staring at her and bashfully slipped out of her underwear and covered herself as she got on her knees in front of me, putting her face level with my cock.

"...What now?" she asked dumbly as she tried to avoid looking at the cock inches away from her face.

"Do I really have to tell you?" I said. "I want you to suck my cock, Kimberly."

"...I don't know how," she said after a moment. "I've never done it before."

I suppressed a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Kimberly," I said firmly. "Look at it."

She looked up at me first, flashing her pretty green eyes, before she did as I asked.

"Now I want you to taste it," I said. "Like it's an ice cream cone."

She visibly grimaced at the image but moved to obey me anyway. But just before her lips made contact I stopped her.

"Wait," I said, and she stopped short and looked up at me.

"Keep looking at me while you do it," I said. "Let me see those pretty eyes."

I could see some of the glare return to those eyes, but that just made it sexier for me. Then, while holding my gaze, she brought her warm mouth up to the head of my cock and tasted it just like I told her to.

"What does it taste like?" I asked, knowing what her answer would be.

"...Like...honey?" she said as she licked her lips. "Why does it taste like that?"

"Just part of being an andro." I said. "I'm sure you taste something like that, too. Now, come on. Suck it. Don't worry about doing it right. Just enjoy how it tastes."

Kimberly glared up at me one last time, oblivious to how much I loved it, before she hesitantly parted her lips and put her mouth back on me. And she did just as I asked, treating my cock like it was a sex shop lollipop. She used her soft lips and tongue to tease me, though I doubt that was her intention. It seemed like she was overly conscious of letting her teeth come into contact with me. I appreciated the thought, but I was getting frustrated.

"That's enough of that," I said. "Come on, open your mouth." Then I grabbed her head with both hands and gently but firmly moved my hips forward.

"Mmmff...Garrgh," she gurgled around my cock even though I was nowhere near her throat. She started slapping my leg to tell me to stop, but I noticed she was still being careful to keep her teeth away from me. Such a good girl.

"Relax," I said. "I promise I won't choke you. Just keep sucking it. Yes, just like that. Use your tongue more. Yes... Yes... Oh fuck, yeees."

Kimberly quickly gave up resisting me and began obediently sucking me off while I slowly fucked her face. The little vacuum she'd created in her mouth felt amazing and the way she dragged her tongue along my cock sent shivers up my spine. She really wasn't half bad for a virgin. I let my head fall back as I enjoyed my first blowjob from another andro.

Just then I noticed Maxine stirring on the couch out of the corner of my eye. She looked at me with unfocused eyes for a moment, then her mouth fell open when she saw Kimberly sucking my cock. And then it fell even wider when she realized the little ginger had a cock of her own. However, before she could make a sound, I held a finger up to my mouth. She obediently remained silent, but the shock didn't leave her eyes as she stared at us.

During that time, Kimberly fell into a rhythm; she'd suck on the head of my cock for a few seconds, gently massaging it with her tongue, then she would take a little less than half of the entire length of it into her mouth and suck on it some more. Having the little andro bitch suck me off by herself turned me on so much that I broke my promise to her without a second thought. I grabbed a fistful of her fiery red hair and pushed my cock so far into her mouth that, for a few seconds, I could feel her throat muscles clench around me.

"Grraagh," she gagged, sounding like she was about to throw up. Then I let her go and watched my big cock slide out of her mouth with long strings of her saliva still attached to it.

"What...cough...the fuck," she said as she coughed. "You said you wouldn't!"

She glared up at me like I was the worst person in the world, but I just smiled back as I stroked myself. I liked her defiant attitude. It was definitely going to be a lot harder to turn an andro into an obedient pet, but I was going to have fun trying. Dirty sadistic thoughts were fighting with each other in my head as I tried to decide what I should do to her next.

But then she noticed Maxine watching us.

"Aaaaah!!!" Kimberly screamed as she covered her cock with both hands.

"Well fuck," I said in exasperation as the girl turned her back to Maxine. "Come on, don't get all shy again now. She's been watching us this whole time."

Instead of calming her down, that revelation sent her into greater hysterics. I just stood there rolling my eyes while she had her panic attack until I noticed Maxine. She didn't appear at all put out by Kimberly's reaction. In fact, she had this strange dreamy look on her face. She was coming down from the effects of the aphrodisiac now that she'd had a few orgasms but she was still very horny, and that gave me a wonderful idea.

"Come here," I said to Kimberly as I pulled her to her feet. Then I hugged her from behind and made her face Maxine.

"No!" she protested. "Stop it! What are you-Ah!...Aah!...Aaahh!!"

While she was busy trying to fight me off, I grabbed her hard cock and started stroking it like I was trying to pull the thing off. However, since androgyne cocks lubricate themselves like a woman's pussy, my hand just slid back and forth over its slippery surface.

"Aaaahh!" Kimberly moaned as the sound of me jerking her off filled the room. She reflexively hunched over in an attempt to escape my hand, but the movement just made her plump butt press right into my hard cock, causing her to her flinch. She was caught between trying to free herself from my hand and keeping my cock away from her ass. I took both options away from her.

With almost no effort, I lifted her petite body off of the floor until her feet were just barely touching the ground. Then I nestled my cock in between the cheeks of her ass and started stroking her even faster than before. The sound was amazing. It was so wet and sexy. And Kimberly's voice wasn't too bad either.

Oooohh...God....Mother...Mary...Pleeaase..." she moaned as she struggled in my arms. She eventually gave up and just stared blankly at the ceiling, moaning incoherently as I jerked her off. I bit my lip as I stared at the sexy look on her face. It was a look that said she was feeling so good that nothing else in the world mattered to her. I started humping her ass and sucking on her little tits as her body started to tremble with pleasure.

And then, a moment later, I made the little bitch make a fucking mess of my apartment.

"Aaaarrrggh!!!"

Huge ropes of cum shot out of her, sailing nearly halfway across the room and landing just shy of the couch. They were so thick and heavy that I could clearly hear the sound of them hitting the floor. She was a healthy girl. I kept stroking her until I milked every last drop of cum from her throbbing cock. Only then did I lower her back to the floor. She stood there shakily for a moment, her whole body still trembling in the wake of her orgasm, before crumbling onto her hands and knees, unable to support herself any longer.

"That your first 'O', ginger?" I asked as I caught my breath. "Felt amazing, didn't it?"

Just then, I noticed that some of her cum was clinging to my finger. Out of curiosity, I brought it to my lips and licked it clean. It really was just as thick as it looked and I had fun playing with it in my mouth before finally swallowing it down.

"Mmm," I hummed in appreciation. "It's like...mint....and...strawberries? That's a pretty unique taste you got there, ginger."

Just as I said that I noticed Maxine moving on the couch. Some of Kimberly's cum had flown far enough to land on the girl's leg. I turned to her just in time to see her putting her finger, covered with Kimberly's cum, into her mouth. I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows at the sight. Maxine was probably going to be losing her shit again soon, depending on how strong Kimberly's cum was.

"What do you think?" I said to Maxine as she tasted Kimberly. "Sweet, right?"

Maxine just slowly nodded her head in response.

"You hear that, ginger?" I said. "Your girlfriend likes the way you taste."

She didn't respond. She was still completely out of it and trembling on her knees, so I just helped myself to the wonderful view of her ass she was giving me. It really was a nice ass for a girl her size. It was like every ounce of spare body fat she had went straight to her butt. I felt my cock throb as I looked at it. It had felt so nice to slide it between her cheeks while I was jerking her off. Now I wanted to put it inside.

I got down on my knees behind her and spread her cheeks with my hands, revealing her tiny little asshole and her pink pussy. I brought the head of my cock right up to the entrance of her ass, intent on giving her a nice thick surprise, but then I remembered something I'd learned about androgynes.

A long time ago, I met this Asian college chick at a party who was obsessed with androgynes. She just went on and on about how there wasn't enough research being done and her plans to change that once she graduated. She wasn't my type, so I just listened politely while I checked out the girls around us. But then she said something that caught my attention.

Before talking to her, I'd been under the impression that the main difference between andros and women was the absence of a uterus. However, according to her, an andro's body did have a uterus; it was just extremely small compared to a woman's. 'Vestigial' was the word I think she used. In andros, it was just a small pocket of flesh at the back of the vagina that contained our sex glands.

But that wasn't the interesting part. The girl told me that this little pocket of flesh was a powerful erogenous zone, capable of producing intense orgasms when stimulated. The idea intrigued me, so I bought a nice big dildo and went right home to try it. The girl hadn't been wrong. Those were easily the most intense orgasms I've ever had in my life. I fucked myself silly with that dildo until I passed out from exhaustion. I never did it again, though. Something about those kinds of orgasms just left me feeling mentally and physically drained for days afterward. It wasn't something I liked being on the receiving end of.

...But I wasn't the one on the receiving end this time.

I licked my lips in anticipation as I lowered my cock until it was at the entrance of her little pink pussy. And then, without giving her the slightest bit of warning, I shoved half of my cock into her tight cunt.

"Uuugghhh!?" she moaned in surprise. She tried to pull away from me, tried to run from the big cock that was taking her virginity, but I quickly grabbed her by the waist before she could escape.

"Uh-uh," I said as I pushed her face into the floor, leaving her ass pointing up at the ceiling. "You said I could do whatever I wanted, ginger. And what I want right now is some andro pussy. Now, take this cock!"

She moaned into the carpet as I pushed myself deeper into her narrow pussy. It was so tight that I had to start rocking my hips back and forth in order to loosen her up. With each stroke, I felt myself slide deeper and deeper inside her until nearly my entire cock was being squeezed by her tight cooter. And that is when I felt it. The head of my cock bumped up against something at the end of her pussy. It felt puckered, like an asshole, but a lot softer. That Asian chick had a really complicated name for it, but I just called it the 'A-spot'.

Kimberly immediately responded to the stimulation.

"Mmmm!" she moaned into the floor, her body tensing as her pussy clamped down around me. She did this every time the head of my cock touched her tender A-spot. It reminded me of my own reactions when I fucked myself with the dildo, but hers were so much stronger than mine had been. When I finally began to push my way into the opening, Kimberly tried to run away from me again.

"Claudette! Wait!" she squealed when she felt the pressure. "That...That feels weird! Stop it!" However, even as she complained I could feel her hungry cunt squeezing me. Pulling me in deeper. Begging me to push into the soft A-spot. The idea of doing to her what I'd done to myself with the dildo turned me on so much that, when I spoke to her, my voice was low with lust and bad intentions.

"Feels good, huh?" I asked as I took the opportunity to squeeze her plump ass. "Just you wait. I'm gonna make you feel a whole lot better in a second, ginger."

"N...No wait!" she yelled as she started kicking and trying to pry my hands off. "Cla...Claudette!! Just wait a second!"

Then, with one final push, I slid the rest of myself inside her and felt the head of my cock slip into a soft pocket of flesh. I was not prepared for what happened next.

"HNNNGGG!"

Kimberly made a strange strangled sound in her throat like she was trying not to let herself moan. But, at the same time, her whole body tensed up and I could feel her, probably unconsciously, begin grinding her soft ass into me. Her A-spot was going crazy, too. I could feel the little pocket of flesh throbbing as it squeezed around the head of my cock. It didn't seem to want to let me go as I slowly pulled out of Kimberly's pussy, but that was okay. I wasn't going to leave it empty for long.

"HNNNNNNGGGUH!"

Again, Kimberly made that strange sound as I slammed into the deepest part of her pussy. It was a sound that told me she was completely overwhelmed by what I was doing to her. I liked that reaction. I liked it a whole fucking lot.

"Yeah? You like that, ginger? Ugh!" I grunted as I slammed my cock into her again, forcing another strangled moan from her throat. "You like the way this cock feels in your little pussy?... Huh?... Do you?"

She didn't answer. No, it was better to say she couldn't answer. Whatever she was feeling made it impossible for her to talk. It was like a little bit more of her brain stopped working every time I penetrated her A-spot. I slowly fucked the girl with deliberate thrusts, turning myself on even more as I watched my big cock slide out of her pussy only to vanish again when I rammed it back inside. That image combined with the feeling of Kimberly's tight cunt milking me made me start producing some sounds of my own. Then there were only three things to be heard in the room: Kimberly's submissive moans, my lustful grunts of pleasure, and the loud slap of skin hitting skin that came before each of them.