The Annals of Star Hollow Ch. 01

Story Info
Logan's secretive society, declines Rory's interview.
1.3k words
3.63
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a parody based loosely on the characters and events seen in The TV Show, the Gilmore Girls. I do not make any money from the writing or posting of this story.

*****

Chapter One:

The Hot Seat!

Among the changing colorful leaves of New England and the smell of maple syrup in the air, there is a valley between the snowy hills and howling winds of Central Connecticut. A place where dreams are aspire too, honest hard work and amazing accomplishments are possible. Dreams turned into reality by schoolgirls as they matriculate into young women. The competition in the New England corporate world is cut throat and unabashedly intimidates the likes of mild mannered unheralded reporter. While since her first monthly hurtful meeting with her news assignment, boss, she had settled into a pattern of competition that Paris in Grad School had escaped.

Rory took a sense of joy that the 'old fart' behind her was eying her butt along with his grown son. Even, now at twenty she knew she had a young girlish bottom that had not lost its layer of baby fat. Oh dear, she wondered to herself, did she have a visible panty line, VPL, across her bottom in the tight blue jeans she was wearing today? Oh, well use your asset Rory said in a low alto voice.

Logan, the college boy head of a very secretive society has declined to give the blockbuster interview that would make Rory the spanking new cub reporter a hit. But an overheard conversation with his dad makes it clear he has a great propensity for the female derriere. So, when his dad shares he has booked that fantasy for his birthday, Rory calls in someone with experience in that particular realm to set up a sting with Lane and be in the right place and Logan in the right frame of mind for her to get the 'big' story.

At present, Rory was a stringer for a major newspaper, the News Agency who had an office in New England. When she had decided not to follow Paris to Grad School, it was time to make her way in the world. But, she had found it tough sledding as a new reporter to get the 'big' story! Over the weeks she became more and more frustrated as could be seen when she waved her soft chestnut brown shoulder length hair away from her cheeks and clouded her pleasing features with a twinge of her brow and an unhappy pout. The Stars Hollow, Chilton Prep and Yale University grad was finding it very hard to compete with the seasoned reporters. And, her editor she had a sixth sense was not far from cutting her loose. She knew in hear heart, she could do the job and succeed, but she needed that blockbuster headline story smack across the front page nationwide across the news agency.

But, the heat Rory was feeling from her assignment editor once again in his office made her squirm on her seat. It was evident; Rory was definitely in the 'hot seat.' She got a new assignment from her unhappy stern editor. It was to interview the head of the secret Yale Skulls & Bones and its head Logan H. And, her editor claimed this was soft ball on the assumption that as a recent Yale graduate she would be able to get inside and FINALLY get her first 'big' story! Rory smiled and thanked her editor for giving the important story to her, a spanking new reporter/stringer.

Now, it didn't seem fair, but it was what I was, so she had better not this screw this up and not get the assigned story, yet again. Once again she had failed to gain entrance to Logan H. and an inside story on the Skulls & Bones. "Oh Bugger," Rory said in exasperation. But, by happenstance she had over-heard a somewhat cryptic conversation. She knew it was naughty to continue to listen around the corner of the floor she had not been admitted to at Logan Huntzberger's father's corporate offices. And, it was what she heard that made a tingle go through her pert, skirted- butt.

******

Meanwhile, back at the news agency stories to put to bed and schedule them to run while he was gone for the week. He became lost in his work and before he knew it, Missy walked over to the news department of the news agency. It was almost noon. He leaned back in his office chair and stretched his arm high over his head to relieve his cramped shoulder muscles, then reached for the phone.

The phone rang three times before it was picked up and a female voice answered on the other end.

"Editor"

"Phoebe, this is Art."

"Oh, hi Art, how are you doing today?"

"Just fine, I called to find out how you are doing on the Skulls & Bones Story."

"You mean that you haven't got it yet? I promised it and you better deliver or I'm gonna light a fire under your ass! You got one week!"

"Don't worry, I sent a Yale Grad, to play on the sympathy angle, Rory Gilmore. Yah-know, help a fellow Yale alum out. Besides I'm sure he will enjoy looking at her bum."

"You sent her, out again? Oh shit."

"Is everything okay, Phoebe, Art inquisitively asked?

"How could you send her there? I've got to go" Phoebe said and abruptly hung up the phone. She nearly missed putting the phone back on the receiver. She wondered if his spanking new reporter had been chosen because of Art's love of derrieres. This sucked because she was feeling the heat from Publisher. But she couldn't help looking forward to watching her colleague squirm in the manager's meeting if he didn't have the story ready. Boy would his cheeks be red! Phoebe subconsciously shrugged her shoulders, but then added to it with a mischievous smile.

Call to Rory: add

"Listen Rory the assignment editor added a caveat. "Don't make an ass out of me, capiche!" Her boss let her have it between the eyes droning on about how important it was to get the darn story.

Rory's stomach dropped, a sudden cramp pained her system. A nervous fart unheard by passerbies illustrated the magnitude of the importance of finding a way to deliver the story to the Pantagraph. She did her best not to let her voice flutter and keep a stiff upper lip. A new approach was needed; perhaps an unconventional one was called for in this 'trying place. Crying would do her no good, so Rory decided to act capriciously and with Lane's help and first-hand experience prepared to run a 'sting' on Logan Huntzberger's Skull & Bones.

When she and Lane orchestrated the 'sting,' Logan would grant her entrance in to the inner workings of the secret society. She was loaded for bear and if she and Lane had to bare to get this life-changing 'big story, then so be it. It was at that desperate moment a determined Rory recalled even could picture in her mind the way Logan had watched as she had swished her hips back and forth at the office The spanking new reporter was aware that since the skirt fit tighter after the recent holiday's feast, she had felt his eyes burning into an imprint of her visible panty line displayed across her tight skirted butt. It was obvious as she saw the reflection of his face in the opposite wall office glass that he was enamored with female derrieres. That thought made her cheeks go red. Add, to that the birthday day gift the new agency in town was set to send to him and she had her opening. To make this works she needed Lane to plan and help to plan and carry out her capricious sting. The bottom line was that sure as the sun shined in New England, sheer results not effort counted in the real world. With a pinched smile filled with new hope, she phoned her friend, Lane and asked her to drive and meet her at The Red Stripe Café near the Yale Campus in New Haven.

Up next, Girl Talk.