The Anniversary

Story Info
Karen has an anniversary surprise for her husband Steve.
2.4k words
4.18
46.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve noticed a small package on the kitchen counter. It was from Amazon and it was addressed to his wife. It felt soft, almost as if there were nothing in it. What was it he wondered?

"So what's in the package?" Steve asked his wife Karen.

"Hmm, you'll see tonight," she replied.

Today was their anniversary. After fourteen years of marriage and raising their son, they struggled to maintain intimacy. Both Steve and Karen tried their best, but time and familiarity made it difficult to think of sex as something new and exciting.

What Steve wouldn't give to experience sex with Karen for the first time again. He remembered going to a party with her about 20 years ago after meeting at work, and then going back to her place. They ripped off each other's clothes in the dining room of Karen's small apartment and were almost naked by the time they reached her bedroom. Steve remembers removing Karen's tight brown pants, exposing her panties for the first time. This was always something he thought about when pleasuring himself. And then removing her panties to see her pussy for the first time. The unfamiliarity and vulnerability of that moment was impossible to replicate of course, which was why things eventually become stale between married couples.

Recalling that first night in bed with his future wife always made Steve hard. He remembered sucking on her perfect tits and then going down on Karen. He thought that many women didn't expect a man to go down on them the first time they had sex, which was why Steve always did. She tasted amazing ̶ sweet and salty, just as good as he imagined it would be, and her moans confirmed this was something she thoroughly enjoyed.

He remembered licking her clit and feeling the urgency and lust of that first night. Steve wanted to please Karen, to make her feel good, and he sensed that she wanted to please him as well. Her hands fumbled across his flesh, eager to give him pleasure. Steve's tongue went as deep as it could for as long as Karen could stand it and then he gave her an orgasm with his mouth and fingers.

He asked if she had a condom and Karen dug one out of her bedside table. He always loved the feeling of a woman putting the condom on for him. The way she would hold his hard cock between her hands, rolling the condom on, felt so incredibly sexy.

The anticipation, the sense of being taken, and the cluelessness as to whether she knew what she was doing, or if she had ever even done it before. Steve always got on top of Karen, as he did that night, and guided his manhood into her tight, wet pussy. His rough thrusts were matched by her moans as he picked up speed and speed until he gave her another orgasm, this one with his cock.

Steve tried to remember every detail of that night, the smells, the sounds and the sights. His favorite was when Karen went down on him, but this was something Steve didn't often ask for because he knew it put Karen off. She said she didn't like the taste of cum. He remembered her moving down the bed on top of him and when Karen saw how hard he was she asked if she could kiss it. Steve said yes, and as she closed her lips around his shaft, and began to suck up and down. Then she opened her lips and released her hand, jerk him off while her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock.

They fucked for hours after that. They must have fallen asleep at some point, their bodies spent, and they awoke at sunrise spooning each other. He thought it was beautiful in that moment, and although he would eventually lose that feeling of "newness," he would always long for that feeling of being in love.

Even with his wild youth, Steve had known that he wanted to be with Karen forever the first time that they had sex. Steve remembered looking over her body years later, when they were married and she was big with their son, and realizing that his thoughts of her had never changed; even after they had been together for over a decade. She had always been the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world to Steve. Even now that he knew all her quirks and imperfections, she was still the girl that he wanted to make happy.

Pondering what his wife had in mind tonight, he went back to thinking about that first night with his Karen. The smell of her hair after he fucked her, her sweaty back against his chest as they lay on the bed, both of them spent. Her naked body next to his, the way their skin touched, and the way she looked at him. Steve was in love with that girl. They were young, inexperienced and falling fast from the heights of love.

And then, they grew up, got married, had a child. Things change.

...

That night, after taking their son to a friend's house for a sleepover, and an amazing dinner of fondue and champagne, Karen told Steve to strip down to his underwear and sit in the chair in the corner of their bedroom. She disappeared into the master bathroom with a small bag in her hand. Steve could hear plastic packaging being torn open and rustling around. Whatever she was doing in the bathroom was getting Steve excited.

Steve put on some soft music and turned on the six battery powered LED candles next to the bed. The room was bathed in dim, orange light and shadows danced on the walls as the artificial candles flickered. He could smell the scent of Karen's vanilla body lotion as it remained in the air around him.

As Karen emerged from the bathroom she turned off the light. Standing there in the dim light from the candles was the most beautiful woman Steve had ever seen in his life. She wore a black lace bra and panties with a garter belt attaching to sheer, black stockings. Her hair was tied back in a tight pony tail, with a flower crown criss-crossing her head and tiny buds of fake flowers pinned to her hair.

Her body was gorgeous. They had both put on weight since their marriage, but even with her extra pounds, Karen was curvy, sexy and feminine. Steve knew that she was self conscious about her body, so it must have taken a lot of courage to dress up for him tonight. But it was this vulnerability that really bonded them together. She was also a woman he knew who could look that sexy even with a few stretch marks on her hips.

"Now what do we have here?" Steve said half-jokingly. "Who is that?"

"This," Karen said as she slowly walked toward him, "is the girl you married."

"And what is she doing here?"

"She's here to give you a lap dance," Karen replied.

Karen straddled him and started moving her hips in a motion called grinding -- that was made famous by strippers. She rubs her body against his, her pubic bone grinding against his cock through his cotton boxer shorts. Her hand undoing the button of his shorts as she pulls open the front of his shorts, reaching in to feel his hard cock inside his underwear. She moves her hands over his chest, running her nails across his nipples as she began to kiss him.

Karen sits on his lap, her tits pressed against his chest, and wraps her arms around his neck. Steve runs his hands over her ass and over her thighs. Her body felt so good against him, his cock was rock hard in a matter of seconds. It started to leak pre-cum and Karen reached into his pants, grabbing it and rubbing him up and down, almost milking his cock as she grinded against it, making him so hard.

She then slowly stood up, turned around and touches her toes. He could see her amazing ass just a few feet from his face. Her black lace panties bulged between her legs; Steve could see her pussy lips showing through the fabric. Steve ran his fingers up and down her ass crack, rubbing her wetness against her panties, making her shiver with anticipation.

"Sit back on the chair," Karen tells him.

Still bending over she grabs the sides of her lace panties and slowly pulls them down. The tapered G-string moved slowly down her ass crack revealing her brown, puckered asshole and then her perfect pussy lips. Her G-string sticks to her pussy momentarily as she pulls it out from between her moist lips.

Steve's mouth watered as he saw the fold of her ass meeting her pussy. He wanted to bury his nose in her ass and kiss her pussy until she moaned. His cock throbbed in anticipation and he could feel the come starting to rise in his balls. But he knew he would have to wait.

Karen flipped her hair over her shoulder so that he could see her lace panties in the light and pushed them down until they dropped around her ankles. She stood and turned around on her heels, her legs spread apart, revealing her openings, glistening with her juices. Steve couldn't resist and ran his thumbs through her flesh, grazing her swollen clit.

Karen squealed as his fingers massaged her clit. She shuddered when he started to roll her nipples through the sheer fabric of her bra. Karen stripped her bra off. Steve could see her hard nipples, and he saw the way her body reacted to his touch.

"Lay back on the bed," Karen told him as she climbed back on top of him.

Steve reclined on the bed, his cock protruding out of the top of his underwear. She stands next to the edge of the bed, her knees touching the mattress.

"I told you that I was going to give you a lap dance," she said.

"Yes you did."

"And I told you that I was going to finish what I started," as she removes his boxer shorts.

"Yes."

"Well, guess what? This is what I meant."

Karen puts her knees on the bed and climbs over him. She straddled Steve as she lowered her dripping hot pussy over his crotch. He could feel the wetness of her crotch meeting the tip of his cock.

"Are you ready?" Karen hissed, pressing her dampened pussy against him as her body began to move to the rhythm of the music.

"Oh yes," Steve replied.

Her pussy lips slid down his shaft as she gyrated, easing herself down until Steve could feel the tip of his cock touching her entrance. Karen reached down and grabbed his cock as she placed it just inside her pussy lips, sliding it up and down, teasing him. He could feel her slick wetness as she rubbed back and forth; he could smell her arousal as it overpowered him.

Her nipples hardened as Steve reached up and tweaked them.

"Are you going to fuck me baby?" Karen asked, exasperated at his teasing.

"Of course."

"Well then, do it," Karen said, her voice rising to a breathy scream.

She bites her lip as her fingernails drag through his hair.

Steve's cock pulsed as she hovered over him, still not allowing full penetration. He ran his hands over her ass as she grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes, sure to rub the underside, stimulating Steve even more.

He placed his hands on Karen's hips and pulled her down on top of him. He thrust his cock upwards, burying it inside her to the hilt. She let out a sigh of pleasure as her pussy swallowed his rock hard cock.

Karen began to grind with him, the tip of his cock meeting her G-spot over and over again. Every stroke hit her in just the right way and each time she closed her eyes and threw her head back, crying out.

Steve ran his hands over her ass and kissed her neck and ears. Karen's manicured nails ran through his hair. All Steve could feel was her body against his, and all he could hear was Karen's voice in his ear. It was all he wanted in the world right then, just to be with his wife.

"Oh, my God. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," Karen whimpered.

Her movements became frantic and it was all Steve could do to hold on and keep his own climax at bay. She moved her hips even faster and harder. Steve's hands moved over her clit as he stroked her with his right thumb.

Steve looked up at Karen's face and she cracked the biggest smile. "Let it out baby, give it to me, I want it all."

He watched Karen as she shuddered. Her body shakes and her grip on his cock tightens as her asshole puckers. Her knees get weak and she squeezes them tight against him. Her body convulses as she cums and the feeling of her pussy pulsing sends Steve over the edge.

"Oh, fuck," Steve moans as his load erupts from his cock and into Karen's pussy.

"Yes, yes baby, fuck, yes!" Karen cries as his cum mixes with her own juices. Steve holds her hips tight as he comes, the tip of his cock still deep inside. He pulsates inside of her and Steve feels waves of tingling pleasure as his balls empty into his beautiful wife.

She falls forward, barely able to hold herself up with her arms. Her head falls to his chest and their hearts beat as one.

Steve kisses her neck and under her ear and runs his hands over her ass, cupping her ass cheeks and letting his hands go gently over her flesh. Her ass is so perfect and round that he just wants to grab it and fuck it, but he doesn't want to stop feeling her against him for anything in the world.

"I have been fantasizing about this for the last three days," she confesses.

Steve is quiet for a moment. "I've been fantasizing about it every day since the last time we were alone together."

Karen rolls off of him and he rolls on top of her. "Then let's keep this fantasy going."

Steve pulls her close and kisses her neck, her mouth, her lips. He feels her pussy throbbing against him and he knows that she is ready for more.

The End