All Comments on 'The Anniversary Cocktail Ch. 02'

by wellworn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Been married 47 years and still lust after my wife.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
A bit off the beaten path. Romantic and Kinky. Get some Viejitos!

Deserves better score, but given the paraphilia,low it's gonna be

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Joke?

Well, ha-ha!

Yes, you took out the pee references, however you missed this one:

"The bottle of wine we just finished," which makes absolutely NO sense except in a pee story!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
The Anniversary Cocktail Chapter 2

She dressed in my favorite attire and wanted to piss in his mouth. You should have just had her do that because he would have loved drinking her piss.

Most of my stories under jhmckn have the women wearing garter belts and full fashioned stockings or garter girdles and stockings. I'm a devotee of women wearing Directoire Knickers and pissing in them too.

You may contact me if you like or just read a couple of my tales.

falcon29falcon29almost 4 years ago
Th firt version was better.

This was a waste of time. Yes, I noticed the love and tenderness, but it was awfully tame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwellworn@wellworn
.... but not worn out. (Update 2022- Well maybe now, a little worn out :-) I would (Update 2022 -still) be happy to correspond with any real life ladies who might like to discuss any of the ideas appearing in my stories, or in fact most anything else probably. (Update 2022...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES