The Anniversary Game

Story Info
Older couple plays a game to fan the flames of love & lust.
3.5k words
4.04
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isn't it sad that young women and men often don't realize how beautiful they can be? Flawless skin, luxuriant, flowing tresses, perky breasts, trim, athletic bodies, a six pack and muscles... Oh muscles. Then there's the excitement of discovering sexual attraction, falling love, the ecstasy, and the broken hearts. I envy it all, but the dream, the fantasy, the desire for intimate connection doesn't fade as our bodies wrinkle and sag. Fanning the flames of desire is something my husband Luke and I take very seriously.

He really is a bit weird. Well kinky I suppose one might say. He actually enjoys not having orgasms. We've been married for a very long time, and frequent sex has always been a very important part of our relationship; the glue that hold us together. Now that we're no longer spring chickens, my old fella has a lot more trouble keeping it up. Over time we've found that if he skips his orgasm, he's a lot perkier next time we make love. Now, of course, like any lad, he loves a good squirt, but we've had to face the reality that if we want to keep up our frequent sex schedule, then even with a little help from medication, he's going to have to ration his orgasms. He's come to appreciate the pleasure of hovering on the edge and being left hanging while I have a couple of orgasms for us both. Usually he'll hold off for a few days or a week and occasionally even as long as a month without release. This keeps him erotically charged and I love the fact that even though the years and gravity have taken their toll on my body, hubby still lusts after me. He makes a point of watching me get dressed every morning, we still spoon naked every night and we buy the large economy size bottles of lube. That suits me just fine 'cos I love the old goat

On our wedding anniversaries, we take it in turns come up with a special sex game to celebrate and this year it was my turn to be creative. Luke had booked our anniversary dinner at my favourite Indian restaurant, so we both dressed up a bit. I wore an ankle length silky dress with a rather saucy slit up the side, and with the help of a gravity-defying bra, I showed off some nicely exposed cleavage. In response to a pretty broad hint, my man dug out a rarely used jacket and dress pants, reluctantly setting aside his jeans and T-shirt. We've found that Indian food pairs better with beer than wine and to double the fun we usually order different dishes and swap halfway through. Soon we were settled in with a couple of Indian lagers, lamb biryani and butter chicken with lots of basmati rice and naan. We toasted each other and played footsie under the table like a couple of love struck teens.

To tell the truth, I was a bit nervous about the anniversary game I'd thought up. It was going to be quite a challenge for both of us. It was a good job we were retired, so that we had enough spare time to make it work. I love sex, but like many women, I suppose, I'm not thinking about it all day. Sometimes I find myself almost reluctant to get started on it, rather like sitting shivering on the edge of a pool, knowing I'll have a great time if I just jump in! That's one of the reasons I insist on a sex schedule. Of course, I could bail any time, but the schedule gives me the little push I sometimes need to engage. My game would take away that bit of structure, but Luke wouldn't have it easy either. I took a good swig of beer and cleared my throat. Luke dragged his eyes away from my tits and looked at me expectantly.

"So, about our game," I said. "Here's what I propose. For the duration, you have to agree not to play with your cock, but you can bring it to me as often as you like, and I'll 'soothe' it for you; a nice gentle rub that'll keep you good and horny. At the very least, I'll play with you every day for a few minutes before we sleep and again in the morning before we get up. We'll have sex whenever either of us wants, as often as we want: oral, hand job, intercourse, outercourse whatever."

Luke's eyes widened in astonishment. "No schedule? Open season? Wait a minute. There's got to be a catch."

"Well my horny hubby, of course there is. You don't get to cum. As soon as you spurt, the game's over and we're back to our regular schedule. I know you love a challenge and you're used to holding off. Playing every day with your throbbing, desperate cock is bound to make me hot as all get out. It's a male fantasy come true -- a horny wife who's chronically desperate for some tongue work and a good fuck. You can ask me to slow down or stop whenever you get too close. What d'you say? You up for it?"

"Wait a moment. You need define cumming? You know that after a week or so of holding off my cock often leaks. Does that count as cumming?"

"With what I have planned, I doubt you'll be able to control yourself for a week," I laughed. "But no -- cumming means an orgasm with at least two or three good spurts. A dribble doesn't count. You're the most honest person I know, and you'll tell me when you've lost it. It'll be a real challenge for both of us, but we can end the game any time. All you have to do is let yourself ejaculate and all I have to do is ignore your request to slow down or stop. Let's play the game for as long as we're both having fun!"

"Well, It does sound exciting. Alright. You're on. Do I get one last orgasm tonight?"

"Silly man. Of course not. But I'm in the mood to sit astride you and slide my clit up and down your cock. I bet you'd like that!"

Luke groaned, but as we got up to leave the restaurant I noticed he held his jacket in front of him, so I guess part of him was happy.

That night, as promised, I lubed Luke up and gave him a nice 15-minute cock massage and I probably managed to hold him on the edge for about half that time. I've been playing with his cock for many, many years so I can read his level of arousal quite accurately. With my head on his chest, I could feel the tension growing in his body. Once I got him to the plateau just before the point of no return, his breathing and muscle tension told me when to slow down and when the speed up. Of course, all this attention to his cock left me pretty horny so while he was still nice and stiff, I straddled him and slid my clit up and down his length. My man took out his frustration on my nipples which were dangling temptingly over his face. I came hard and guided hubby's cock into my soaking pussy. "Don't cum," I warned him as I ground my clit against him. I must have been really wound up because I came again almost immediately and collapsed on top him. Poor Luke clasped my buttocks and tried to thrust, but my weight held him down and his erection slowly subsided. I rolled off and snuggled up to him.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Great. That was really good, though my poor balls are aching a bit. Did you have fun though?"

"Oh yes. Even though I love making you cum, the idea of me getting off and leaving you hanging has always made me really hot. Is that weird?"

"Probably, but as long as it works for both of us, who cares."

"Let me snuggle up behind you and cradle those sore balls while we nod off."

Luke chuckled. "Great idea. It's probably not going to help the situation, but I love it! Goodnight my love."

"Love you. Good night."

The following morning, Luke brought us breakfast in bed. Naked, we read the paper and while Luke did his daily Sudoku, I caught up with the family's activities via Facebook. Once we were done, Luke rolled towards me and began teasing my nipples with his tongue while stroking my thighs and belly. It doesn't take me very long to warm up, so I soon pulled him towards me. We kissed, our nipples grazing each other. His cock, enlarged but not really hard, twitched enthusiastically against my thigh. Luke turned around and crouching beside me put a pillow under my bottom. He stroked, kissed and licked my inside thighs while I gripped his sack, rolling his balls in my hand. Soon he began lapping my labia, his tongue delving ever deeper into my vagina. I could feel the tension building as the muscles in my body tensed and I moaned with pleasure. As my orgasm shot me, my body spasmed and Luke massaged my G-spot with his fingers, prolonging the pleasure. I didn't get much of a chance to calm down before he parted my labia and began his delightful tongue dance on my clit. Within a few seconds I was back on the edge and Luke skilfully backed off, gently suckling until I was calm enough for him to continue his dance. Several times he brought me up to edge before settling into a steady rhythm that brought me crashing over the precipice into a marvellous climax. We scrambled back up the bed and I rested my head on that special spot between his shoulder and chest especially designed for a post orgasm snuggle.

Once my heart rate and breathing had returned to normal, I set to work on Luke's cock. Getting firm grip on his balls and applying a little tension to pull them away from his groin, I sucked his glans. It didn't take long for him to plump up, and though oral doesn't usually get him very hard, I could tell from his movements that he was enjoying my efforts. When I switched to sliding my lips and tongue up and down the back of his shaft, he began pumping his hips quite urgently and soon gasped "Better stop now." I lubed up his cock and balls and applied our leather ball strap to his scrotum to prevent his balls from pulling up and to help him with control. It only took a few minutes of stroking before my man was moaning and thrusting his nice hard erection into my fist. I loosened my grip and slowed the action holding him close to the edge, but not too close. I didn't want our game to end too soon, but at the same time I wanted to build his erotic charge and leave him as horny as possible -- a condition we both loved.

"How about doggy style?" I suggested. We eagerly scrambled into position and Luke slid easily into me. He began pumping slowly and deeply, but he couldn't sustain it for very long and soon settled for very shallow movements while stroking my breasts. We were both pretty vocal as we enjoyed the intense intimacy of connection for a few minutes. Once Luke had regained control, he began deep thrusts once again while gently stroking my clit. I began thrusting back and came deliciously in seconds. Luke collapsed across my back, moaning desperately, before pulling out. We snuggled up on the bed and I gently soothed his softening cock while our breathing returned to normal.

"Wow! That was fantastic. Difficult, but really great," Luke groaned. "I'll be tingling down there all day."

"Perfect," I replied, "and any time you feel needy, you can bring me your poor cock and I'll soothe it."

We held each other closely for a few more minutes before getting up and starting the day.

That evening, before we settled down for sleep, I massaged Luke's balls, lubed up his cock and gave him a nice long comforting rub. Judging by his panting and moaning, I'm not sure how relaxed he felt when I was done. I felt pretty wound up myself, but I figured a little restraint could only help build the appetite for the next day.

We soon settled into a routine of lovemaking in the morning and cock tease sessions after lunch and at bedtime. My fella was holding up pretty well though there was a little whining about being desperately horny. My response was always to offer a soothing massage. I loved seeing him struggle with the dilemma of longing for my touch but also knowing that he'd be even more desperate when I was done. Still, it was clear that we were both having a lot of fun and, as usually happens when Luke is horny, he was very affectionate and cuddly and looking for ways to please me. Whenever I came into the house from a walk or shopping, he'd meet me at the door and hang up my jacket. He searched out movies to stream that he knew I'd enjoy, and he even watched them with me. Bringing me breakfast and the newspaper in bed was part of our normal routine, but the usual cereal and coffee was replaced with treats like crepes, kippers on toast and egg and bacon until I begged him to quit before I outgrew my clothes.

One day, he took me "clothes shopping", something he absolutely hates, and he was a really good sport about it. If I'm looking for something specific, say a winter fleece, Luke will search actively, offering suggestions, and encouraging me to buy when I'm hesitant. But, as every woman knows, "clothes shopping" is a very different experience. I'm searching for ideas, inspiration. Often, I don't know what I'm looking for until it jumps out at me. Poor Luke. If hell exists for him, it's probably shopping without knowing what we're shopping for. On this occasion, he followed me around without complaint, but after an hour and a half, he was obviously wilting, so I suggested coffee and promised to soothe his cock with boobs and lube when we got home. He perked up immediately.

Another day, he prepared a packed lunch of smoked salmon croissants and champagne, and we went canoeing down a local creek. To please my man, I put on very short shorts and a halter top -- entirely inappropriate for my age but with Luke as horny as all get out, I knew I'd look pretty damn good to him, and he was the only person who mattered. As it happens, we saw no-one at all on our excursion, so I avoided any embarrassment. It was a beautiful September day, pleasantly warm, and the maples were turning gold and red. We canoed upstream for an hour or so and found a place with some nice, smooth, rounded rocks to sit on to eat lunch. Luke popped the cork on the champagne while I unpacked croissants, fruit and dark chocolate. We were hungry after paddling upstream and the bubbly went to our heads pretty quickly.

After lunch, Luke turned to me with a mischievous grin saying, "You did say we could make love any time, so how about right now?"

I was feeling merry enough that I didn't dismiss the idea immediately.

"What if someone comes by while we're at it? That would be really embarrassing," I said.

"We haven't seen anyone at all since we left the car. I dare you," my husband challenged.

In response, I slipped my shorts and panties down and bent over the rock. Luke had obviously planned this tryst since he just happened to have some lube with him, and his cock was already plumping up in anticipation.

"You'd better be careful," I warned, "or our game will be over after just a few days."

Luke plowed me enthusiastically while diddling my clit and I came hard, but he had to pull out pretty quickly. I watched his cock bobbing up and down while his face scrunched up in furious concentration as he struggled to hold off his ejaculation. It probably wasn't one of our greatest love-making sessions, but it was to become a favourite shared memory - love making beside the bubbling creek, among the golden and red maples under a clear blue sky. It was really hot, watching my man fighting off the orgasm he needed so badly. We cleaned ourselves up and coasted back downstream to the car.

Another beautiful, sunny afternoon, I suggested a hike in a nearby conservation area. While Luke prepared a packed lunch, I dug out an old pair of his jeans and cut out the right pocket. I'm left-handed, so I'm sure you can see where this was going! Before we set out, I handed Luke the jeans and asked him to put them on without underwear.

"Won't it be uncomfortable?' he worried.

"With what I have planned, it certainly will be. But I'm sure you'll have fun all the same," I chuckled.

We did have a few close calls with other hikers as we were walking along with my hand in his pocket, but I was able to pull out in time to prevent an embarrassing encounter. I was amused to see Luke walking close behind me to hide any possible bulge, but the thick denim concealed his arousal pretty well. I had thought I'd be able to hold his cock all the time we were walking, but the angle was a bit awkward so some of the action occurred when I backed him up against a tree now and again and gave him a bit of a workout. I was raring to go by the time we got home, and Luke's tongue and cock proved very useful.

After two weeks, reluctantly I had to admit to myself that I was all sexed out. But I'm nothing if not stubborn and I wasn't going to be the one to end the game. I had to find a way to get Luke to end it. The problem was that he was holding up surprisingly well. He seemed to have mastered the art of leaking just a little semen whenever we played so that his erotic charge remained somewhat manageable. To avoid this, I needed to keep him just a little further away from the edge, but at the same time increase the frequency of our tease sessions. Once I'd got him totally desperate, I had to find some way of love-making that would throw him off balance and make him spurt.

For the next few days, I came onto my man pretty strongly several times during the day as well as our morning and evening sessions. His cock was up and down more often than the stock exchange index and I made sure there were lots of soothing ball massages at the end of each session. He was starting to get pretty clingy, with his hands roaming over my body whenever he could get near me, and his cock was buried deep in me so often that we were both getting a bit sore. Once I had him as charged up as I could manage, I demanded a lovemaking with me on top. I think Luke enjoys me riding him more than any other position because he loves sucking my nipples and gripping my ass as I come. Our usual routine involved Luke going down on me first, giving me a couple of nice orgasms with his tongue to take the edge off so I could enjoy a leisurely ride. This evening, because I was a bit sore, I made a dumb mistake and climbed aboard right away. That lovely cock felt so good, I just couldn't stop myself. I rode him like I was taming a bronco, ignoring his desperate pleas to stop. He let out an animal growl from deep in his chest as he lunged upward, thrusting deeply into me. I literally screamed as my body convulsed in a glorious orgasm and his semen jetted into me. I collapsed on top of him for a minute or two as our pounding hearts slowed and our breathing steadied.

"Wow! Game over," Luke murmured. "That was incredible. Can we do it again sometime?"

"Maybe our next anniversary?" I grinned. "But right now pussy needs a couple of days off then it's back to our regular schedule."

"But," Luke teased, "you've had loads of orgasms in the last few weeks. I've only had one. I'm still frisky!"

"Oh come on you old dog. You won't be getting it up again for a day or two, but don't you worry, I'm always happy to give you a nice soothing rub."

I kissed him, snuggled up and cradled his balls while we nodded off.