All Comments on 'The Apartment Pt. 01'

by Stepdon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Oh yeah, love those unplanned hookups. Hot story!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle3 months ago

Great line, "...it was repaying me with little drops of delight." Loved your story and your writing. Thanks.

Larry

CriosCrios3 months ago

Wow! 5 stars! What made it hotter for me was Dave's dirty talk, especially the light domination of the main character.

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimes3 months ago

Enjoyed it. More please!

sailorman1962sailorman19623 months ago

Yes that hit the spot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was great! God, I blew a huge load thinking about the fella feasting on the pre cum! I love boys!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More please!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19693 months ago

Thanks for a 5 star story of that unexpected and arousing experience between two men. Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lowk taking tips lmao

actually good writing though

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh yes, very very good. Such a nice, erotic but tasteful description of an ostensibly straight male rapidly coming to terms with his true nature. All I can think of now is the hot joy of a mouth full of cum.. Hope you write more soon.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was in my mid fifties when I gave a bj to a guy ~30, I just met at a trade show, was surprised how much he came but I managed to swallow my first load of cum. nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStepdon@Stepdon
Highly sexed mature guy, married and divorced, many liaisons in the past and lots of wonderful sexual adventures. Now live with a lovely lady who knows some of my past. Regard myself as a closet bi now. Absolutely adore women of all shapes and sizes but in later years am attra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES