The Apartment Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow up to Part One of the Apartment.
1.2k words
4.71
4.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepdon
Stepdon
35 Followers

I lay in Dave's bed, savouring the taste of his cum in my mouth. God I was so turned on, my cock was still hard. Dave was in the kitchen making some tea and I was waiting for him to return to play with me as promised. Who'd have thought it? This morning when I woke I'd have never have thought a few hours later I'd be an enthusiastic gay lover, but here I was. There was just something about Dave and the situation that hooked me in and when he came in my mouth the thrill of giving him that much pleasure was intoxicating. Now I'm anticipating that pleasure for me.

I don't think I've suddenly found I'm gay. I've felt for some time that I'm bisexual, I love women and now I find I'm becoming more attracted to sex with guys, but I don't fancy men as such or want a relationship with them.

Dave returned with the tea. he slipped off his robe and slid his naked body into the bed, it was a lovely body, well proportioned, muscular, large hard nipples and a great looking cock. He was a great kisser too with a lovely sensuous mouth which he planted firmly on mine again, his tongue delving deep into my mouth while his hand found my cock, squeezing and pulling it erect, easing down my foreskin and moving his finger over the head, gently probing the slit, drawing the first drops of precum. As we kissed passionately, my hands roamed his body, finding his gorgeous nipples. I pulled them, squeezed and pinched them, making him moan and grunt. I moved my hand to his genitals and found his cock hardening, despite the draining I had given it earlier. In between kissing me hard and deep, Dave spoke.

'Mate' he said, 'I want to give you such a seeing to. You drained me earlier and I haven't come that hard for a while, now its your turn.'

Our tongues were frenetically exploring each others mouths. Ive always been so turned on by kissing and Dave had great technique. He pulled the covers back to reveal my hard cock and his hand around it.

'Fuck I love this cock, I wanna do everything to it. I want you to watch me.'

He lowered his head and slowly extended his tongue and wiped it across the head. I gasped with pleasure feeling his hand grip the shaft hard. Then he slowly lowered his head, keeping his lips hard dragging his mouth down the the shaft while his tongue flicked against the head. The feelings were sensational, I could feel my balls tightening from the pleasure he was giving me. With his other hand Dave was stroking and pulling my balls, lifting them and pushing his hand beneath and I lifted my bum and moved it slightly forward. His hand slid underneath, stroking his finger along my perineum until he was touching my rosebud. I groaned in anticipation and pleasure. I have quite liked playing with my hole in the past. I've got a nice butt plug that I like to lube up and insert it when I'm wanking. Dave took my reaction as permission to continue his exploration and slowly started to move his finger into the orifice. As he did so I opened my legs wider and tried to lift my bottom more to facilitate his access.

Dave raised his head and kissed me again. He then said 'Fuck mate I wanna play with your ring, you up for it? I can tell you're enjoying my finger. Fancy my tongue there or I've got a nice butt plug I can insert?' All the while his hand is still playing with my cock and Im in that twilight pleasure zone feeling so horny and close to spunking but not quite yet.

'I do enjoy a plug when Im wanking' I confessed.

'Oh mate' he responds, 'you should never wank from here on, not when Im about or one of my boys would be delighted to knock one out for you. I fancy plugging you deep. Im not gonna be happy until you've shot your load and woken the neighbours!'

Dave rifled around the bedside cabinet and came out with a handful of items. He kissed me again and told me to turn over onto my knees and lean forward. Excitedly I did as told. I was now so turned on and uninhibited if the gay section of the Welsh male choir had marched in singing the national anthem I wouldn't have minded.

Dave squeezed out some lube and pushed into the entrance of my bum, first with one finger then two, as he did so his other hand reached under my body and squeezed and pulled my cock and balls and then he pulled a latex ring over my cock and under my balls holding them nice and tight. My God the feeling was incredible, I could feel my precum leaking out of my cock. I really wanted Dave to lick it and kiss me and told him so. He chuckled and pushed in front of me and did just that. Then he went back to his work and I started to fill the plug being pushed into my arse. I relaxed as much as I could as I could feel the bulb pushing through the muscle and then it popped in. With a plugged arse and the latex ring around my cock and balls I was in ecstasy.

'Shit mate, Ive gotta get a pic of this, said Dave, reaching for his iPhone. 'Bend right forward he instructed 'and push your bum up.' He clicked a few shots, I had no idea what for or for whom but I didn't care.

Dave then knelt close behind me, reached round and grabbed my cock, with his other hand pressing the plug against my hole.

'Now my horny friend this is where you're gonna blow your stack' he whispered in my ear as he kissed and licked my cheek.

'Ideally next time we're in this position, I want it to be my hard bareback cock in your arse and my cum unloading inside you as you explode all over my hand.'

I eagerly nodded. I've never been fucked but right now I didn't want anything more.

Dave's hand was moving up and down my hard cock, I could smell some of the lube on his fingers greasing the action. I looked down at my cock, it was as big as it had ever been, it was engorged and the veins standing out and precum dribbling. My balls were so tight I thought they might burst.

'Come on darling' Dave whispered in my ear, 'I want it all, this cum is mine, give it to me lover come on'

'Yesssssss' I was yelling as the orgasm rose, I could literally feel the fluid rising from my balls and rushing up my cock as Dave wanked me hard and then it pumped out hard as I gasped and breathed and moaned and kissed and licked. I watched the thick hot cream squirt onto the sheets and on Dave's fingers as he milked every single drop from me. I felt Dave kissing my neck and my shoulder then he bit me. He bit and sucked me. 'Im fucking marking you mate' he said, 'youre my fucking property. Im not having any fucker have you without my say so or without me joining in.'

I laughed and kissed him.

Who'd have thought lending a neighbour some milk would have ended like this?

Stepdon
Stepdon
35 Followers