The Appointment

Story Info
A new client brings her counselor a fun surprise.
1.4k words
4.18
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're next appointment called to let you know she was almost there. You take the opportunity to visit the little boys room. When you're done, there I am in your waiting room.

"Oh hi! What are you doing here?" you ask.

"I have an appointment," I answer.

"What?" you wonder as your check your schedule. "My next appointment is with a new client, an Amanda Willow..."

I wait patiently for you to connect the dots.

"Oh," you say as you look up. "Did you make that appointment?"

"I did."

"Ummm, why?"

"It's our anniversary."

"It is? I don't remember..." you say as you frantically try to figure out what important event you missed. Nothing comes to you. I enjoy watching you squirm. "Anniversary of what?" you finally ask, confused.

"Oh, I don't know, but I'm sure we did something a year ago that's worth celebrating. I'm just fucking with you."

"You brat," you laugh at me.

"I know," I wink at you. "Now about my appointment..."

"Step into my office."

I follow you in, and you shut the door. I sit on your leather love seat, and you sit in your solo chair across from me. You're still not quite sure what to do, what to say. I just look at you, my face placid, waiting.

"Aren't you going to ask me why I'm seeking counseling, what brought me in, or something?" I finally ask after a couple of awkward moments.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I should," you stumble. "So," you say as you straighten up and try to look professional, "What brings you into today?"

"One of the guy's I'm involved with is being mean to me."

"How so?"

"He has this really nice leather couch he hasn't fucked me on yet."

Now you're following. You start to play along.

"What a fuck," you say.

"Right?" I agree.

"Well, what do you think you should do about that?"

"I think I'd like to demonstrate, if that's alright with you?"

"Sure."

"Come over here, and I'll show you how I think I can get the message across to him."

You put your notepad down on the table, and come and sit on the love seat next to me. You're slightly turned toward me, and I snuggle up into you, put my right arm around your waist and cuddle into your shoulder. You put your arm around me. I sigh deeply. You relax me.

I start to explore, my hands roaming. I turn your chin towards me and kiss you gently. I traipse my fingers down your neck in little ripples, I run my hand up your shirt, feeling how hot you are underneath, and put both arms around your body for a big hug. You play with my hair at the same time.

I move my hand down, undo your belt and pants, and slide my hand in, giving your growing cock a loving, gentle stroke. Now you're sighing. I just stroke you gently.

After a few minutes of that, I sit up and take my shirt off, but leave my bra on. I schooch you to the middle of the couch, take your shoes off, and shimmy your pants and underwear off. I get on the floor in front of you, massage your feet just a little, and then get up on my knees, but reach for my purse. I search around, and finally find what I'm looking for, a single blueberry. I rest it on the tip of your firm cock, as best I can b/c it keeps trying to roll away!, then I lean forward and suck it off you hard, chew it up, and swallow it. "Fuck," is all you can manage to say. You lean back a little, and put your hands behind your head, enjoying.

I run my tongue around your swelling cock, just the tip, and so slowly I'm not sure time is even passing. I lick up the precum you instantly start to produce. You groan.

Then I take about a quarter of you in my mouth and suck. No movement, just a hearty suck, running my tongue around your tip at the same time, then release. I do that a few times. Then I start to move. Just up and down on the first part of you, all the way up and mostly out, circle your tip with my tongue, and down again, so slowly. A few times of that, getting deeper, and deeper each time. You are in heaven, moaning to God about how much you like that. Not sure why you're thanking Him...

After a few minutes of that, I sit back and look at you, cocking my head, musing. You look at me, hungry for more. I stand up and take my shorts off. I wasn't wearing any panties to worry about. I'm standing naked in front of you, but still have my bra on.

"Should I take my bra off? I'm not sure he'll get my hints about fucking me on his couch," I ask. "Am I being too coy?"

"I think you should take your bra off, come over here, and let me be the judge of that," you answer.

"You're the professional."

I slip my bra off, and straddle you. Your hands are immediately all over me, tugging at my hips, massaging my breasts, my clit. You're desperate to touch all of me you can. I run my wet clit up and down your rock hard cock, teasing both of us.

"I think he'll finally see the light if I do this," I say breathlessly.

"If he hasn't figured it by now, he's a fucking idiot," you agree.

I sit up enough to slide myself down on you. You groan loudly. "Fuck," is all I can manage to say. I lean down and kiss you deeply. You massage my breasts vigorously. I sit up so you can suck on one breast, then the other, bite my nipples, twist them a bit. All I can do is moan in intense pleasure.

I can't wait anymore. I need to move my hips. Back and forth, just little tiny thrusts, your hands on my hips guiding me. Our faces are together, still trying to get in the occasional kiss, but mostly failing b/c we're breathing so hard. I like being right next to you, so I can see the hunger in your eyes, nip at your lips, your chin, your jaw.

Oh my fucking God, you are glorious. I could ride you all day, your hands on my hips helping me to get deeper, to move faster than I ever could on my own. Our pleasure is mounting, our need carnal, animal. We just keep fucking, faster, deeper, moaning loudly, cursing and praising God all at once, begging each other for more, more fucking, more pleasure, more depth. More, just more, please. Now.

We orgasm at the same time, loudly, hard, deep. My whole body is shivering, quaking in your ecstasy. You fill me so deeply, in all the ways. You are trembling; I can feel your pleasure tickling your skin. I collapse onto you, wonderfully exhausted. You put your arms around me, and we just rest there, catching our breath, enjoying each other, glowing.

After a few minutes, you say, "I could stay here all day, but I do have another client coming soon."

"Mmmmmmmmmk," I sigh. I don't move.

"That means you should probably get dressed and go, silly."

"I know, but I don't want to."

"I don't want you to go either."

I sit up and kiss you deeply. "Thank you for your most professional assistance with my issue. You deserve a raise."

"Don't I know it."

I get up and we get dressed. You pull me close for one last, deep, deep kiss. You melt me.

"If you keep that up, I'll just have to make another appointment," I sigh.

"I think I have an opening next week," you offer.

"Pencil me in."

I reluctantly draw away from you, and you walk me out. We smell like sex. Hope your next client doesn't notice.

I leave as your next client is walking in. You greet him, and go into your office with him, shutting the door.

I sneak quietly back into your waiting room and leave the rest of the blueberries on the table for you to find later. Blueberries are good for you, aren't they?