The Apprentice

Story Info
Your sexual tension finally gets released.
2.9k words
3.42
5.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday morning of the second week the builders were doing your kitchen. You hadn't been up long and were wearing a pair of tight jeans and your white vest top, and were sitting down having a coffee when you heard a knock on the door.

You went downstairs and let the builders in. There were two builders, both aged about fifty who were very pleasant and always joking around, and an apprentice who was about thirty and exceptionally shy. The older guys were always making fun of him, but not in a nasty way. You held the door while they carried their tool boxes in but as the apprentice came in he tripped slightly and as he reached out to balance himself, his hand brushed against your bra-less boob. He immediately went bright red, apologised and was so embarrassed.

You saw them into the kitchen and went upstairs to run your bath. As your bath was running, you realised that you were tingling a little, possibly because the apprentice had touched your tits, and decided to masturbate quickly. You took your jeans off, grabbed your vibrator, laid open legged on the bed and within a few seconds gave yourself an amazing orgasm by stimulating your clitoris....not satisfied, you went again, this time sliding the rabbit inside and fucking yourself with it and cumming really hard for the second time.

Sitting on the edge of the bed and putting your jeans back on, you decided to go and check your bath. You opened the bathroom door and walked in, only to be shocked at the sight of the apprentice. He was standing facing the toilet with his erect cock in his hand and wanking himself off. He looked shocked that you were there and immediately lost his erection as the blood rushed from his cock to his face.

He looked mortified, couldn't apologise enough and begged you not to tell anyone. He was beside himself and even dropped to his knees in front of you explaining that if anyone found out, it would cost him his job, his girlfriend and his credibility. It was then that the devil inside you realised that he was putty in your hands and would agree to anything if you kept quiet.

You said, "OK, I'll do a deal with you, and if you do as I say I'll not mention what you were doing to anyone". He looked relieved and asked what the deal was. You said, "There are three things you have to do, two of which, I've not yet decided". He asked what the first thing was, and you said, "Finish what you were doing while I watch you". His face was still bright red and his cock was limp, but he had no option to agree.

You sat on the toilet seat as he stood facing the sink and after a couple of minutes of him stroking his cock and pulling his foreskin back and forth, it gradually started to become hard again. You said to him, "Come on you dirty sod, you were managing quite well before I came in, get it hard and let me see you cum". He pulled his foreskin right back and that seemed to do it for him as the blood started to flow back into his penis and it hardened in his hand.

You told him that he had two minutes to cum or you'd tell his bosses what he'd been doing, and the devil in you loved the power. He explained that was too much pressure, and you said, "Not my problem, do you want me to call them?" He said, "No, give me a chance", and started desperately tossing himself off. You suddenly realised that you were actually feeling quite turned on watching this guy masturbate inches from your face, and decided to help him a little......you pulled your shirt up and slid it over your head, took his free hand a placed it on your tits and started counting down the seconds.

He was masturbating with his right hand, and caressing your nipples with his left as you continued to count down. When you got to twelve seconds he took his hand from your chest, placed it on the wall and ejaculated into the sink in front of him with you watching every single drop hit the porcelain.

You told him to get cleaned up and get back to work as the builders must be wondering where he was. While he was doing so, he asked what else he had to do for you to keep quiet, and you said you hadn't made your mind up yet, but would have a think about it and let him know.

The rest of the day passed without much incident, although every time the apprentice saw you, he went bright red, looked embarrassed and he tried to avoid eye contact. The only thing that really happened was at the builders' lunchtime when they went to the café, you again used your vibrator to get yourself off thinking about him cuming in front of your eyes.

The following day, again there was a knock at the door and you went downstairs to let them in. The apprentice didn't trip this time and was still avoiding eye contact.......he was clearly embarrassed beyond description. The two builders took their toolboxes up the stairs and you managed to position yourself between them and the apprentice. You were wearing another thin shirt and a short skirt with no underwear and as you walked up the stairs you wondered if, and hoped that he was trying to look up your skirt. A quick glance back at him told the story, as again he went bright red.

It suddenly dawned on you that he fancied the knickers off you and a plan started to form in your head. They all started work in the kitchen and again you went for your bath. When you went in the bathroom this time it was empty and you thought that he may well have learned his lesson.......but in a way you were a little disappointed as you enjoyed watching this total stranger masturbate in front of you the day before.

After your bath you got dressed and did a few jobs around the house. The builders were drilling into the wall and there was a lot of dust in the air when one of the builders called you and asked if you'd moved one of the units they were trying to fit. You said you hadn't and asked why, to which he replied they were one short, but not to worry as they'd pop up to B&Q and get another one. They said they wouldn't be too long and would leave the apprentice to clean up the dust.

They went off in their van and the apprentice was sweeping the dust with a broom. You asked him if he'd like to use your hoover and he said the broom was fine. You smiled at him and said, "No, use the hoover as it will be quicker and then you must do your second task". He went bright red again but agreed and had the dust gone in no time.

You then told him to follow you as you went upstairs to the bedroom. When you got there you sat on the bed and told him that as you had seen him cum, he had to make and watch you cum, but he wasn't allowed to touch you anywhere. He asked how he was supposed to do that and you winked at him and handed him your rampant rabbit.

You then pulled down your jeans and knickers and laid on the bed with your legs wide apart. You could see the bulge his cock was forming in his trousers and felt totally in control. He turned the vibrator on and held it against your clitoris, slowly moving it from side to side. It was working......you were getting really turned on as you knew he had to do what you said. He then started moving the vibe down to your opening and you could feel it was soaking. He slid it in and you moaned as he did and at the same time reminded him that touching you would end the deal.

"I know, I know", he said in his embarrassed way and he couldn't take his eyes off your pussy. He started gently fucking you with the rabbit and you started to moan in a really turned on way. There you were in front of an almost stranger with your legs apart and getting fucked. The reality of that hit home and you could feel the beginning of an orgasm coming on. You asked him if he did this to his girlfriend and he confessed he didn't. You asked why and he told you that she was a prude and whenever they had sex she insisted the lights were out and he couldn't see her.

You asked him if he liked what he could see, but the bulge in his trousers gave him away anyway. He said, "Yes, I love it, I love the way you shave it and think you have lovely tits too.....yesterday when you opened the door I could see the outline of your nipples through your shirt and loved that too". You told him that's what got him into this trouble and laughed.

He started to fuck you a little faster with the vibe and you were getting close. You were fingering your clitoris while he was fucking you and then something made you say, "Get your cock out". He obeyed straight away and that made you cum. You had control of him and shouted at him to make you cum again........he obeyed by continuing to caress your fanny with your toy. After a minute or so of him doing that you told him to give the toy to you and wank himself off.

With your eyes focused on his hand tossing his cock off, you turned the speed of your rabbit to maximum and plunged it as deep as you could inside you with one hand, and pulled up your shirt exposing your tits with the other. At the exact minute you came for the second time, he ejaculated over your tits and that made you immediately cum for a third time as you felt his hot spunk splashing onto your nipples.

You said, "Right, get back to work you dirty bastard, I'm going to have to have a bath now". He again went red and apologised once more. He went downstairs just as the builders returned from B&Q and you laid in the bath soaking yourself and fingering yourself and wondering if any of them may come in to use the toilet, the thought of which brought you to your fourth orgasm.

The next few days passed without much happening until the third week came. On the Tuesday morning the apprentice passed you a note which read, "What is the third part of our agreement?" You had been thinking long and hard about his third punishment and had been contemplating what it should be.

Later that day you handed him a note back which read, "You'll soon find out, but before you do, I want you to tell me your phone number". Ten minutes later he handed you a piece of paper with his number written on it. You smiled and entered it into your phone under the name 'Apprentice'. You thought to yourself that his third and final task would be the best and you had total control over him and it.

On the Thursday morning you let them all in as you had done for almost the last few weeks, except when the apprentice walked through the door you whispered to him to keep an eye on his phone. You left them to it in the kitchen and went upstairs for your bath. You dried yourself with a towel and walked naked into your bedroom. You were a little disappointed in a strange way that none of the builders had been at the bottom of the stairs as you walked there. Today for some reason unknown to you, you were feeling really horny.

All the old cupboards had been put in your garden for the last few days and today was the day they were being collected for disposal and you had a plan in the back of your mind. You put on a short skirt with no knickers underneath it and a skimpy top with no bra, you didn't really realise how sexy you looked, but you looked amazingly sexy. You picked up your phone and sent a text to the apprentice telling him to take all the cupboards up to the top of the garden. A minute or so after you sent the text you heard the builders asking the apprentice what he was doing and he said taking everything up the garden.

That made you smile, and as you saw him walking up there from the bathroom window you walked down the stairs, through the kitchen and up the garden. When you walked through the kitchen you could sense the two builders go quiet and felt their eyes undressing you in front of them.

You made your way to the top of the garden and smiled at the apprentice, who sent a shy smile back. You told him to lift everything over the fence and put it on the grass. As he was doing so, you lifted one leg over the fence and climbed over. A few minutes later when he had everything in position you told him to climb over. Obediently he did so, and stood looking at you wondering what was next.

You didn't leave it long before you told him what you wanted to do. You cupped your hands around his ear and whispered, "I want you to fuck me and make me cum, but if you cum the story is out. If you can do that without cumming, I'll say nothing". He again looked embarrassed but relieved and said he would give it his best.

You turned round and put your hands on the tree and lifted your skirt and were aware that he undid his trousers and got his cock out. You said, "Come on then you dirty sod, fuck me, and fuck me hard". He moved behind you and you could feel his cock against your bum, and then he took hold of it and started rubbing it around the entrance to your fanny.

It was then that you made up your mind to do everything in your power to make him cum despite the fact that he knew he mustn't. You put your hand between your legs and took hold of his cock and put it on the soaking wet entrance to your vagina. You gently pressed backwards and felt his penis enter you and you cried out, "Yes.........now fuck me hard you dirty sod". He began thrusting his knob in and out of you and said, "Oh fuck, I fancy the knickers off of you". You replied, "Don't worry about that, just fuck me hard and make me cum, but don't you dare cum yourself".

You were bent over holding the tree for about 10 minutes while he was ramming his cock in and out of your pussy, but every couple of minutes he slowed down to avoid climaxing. Each time he did that you started rocking to and fro in an effort to make him spunk inside you, but he was holding out. Your pussy was starting to really tingle and you knew it wouldn't take much more for you to cum.

You stood up and his cock was pushed out of you. You then laid on the floor and spread your legs in the same way you had when you made him fuck you with your toy. He laid on top of you and his cock found its way inside you, and he started to fuck you again. You could feel your vaginal muscles starting to contract and you knew it wouldn't be long before you reached an orgasm.

You closed your eyes and yelled, "Come on, fuck me hard you dirty sod", then opened your eyes to see his expression. When you did you saw the other two builders standing each side of you with their cocks in their hands wanking. That really turned you on and your pussy pulsated for a few seconds until you had an amazing spurting climax.

The sight of you cumming in front of them was too much for the builders and they both spunked together all over the apprentices back. The moment they came on him the apprentice withdrew his cock from you and rolled onto the ground next to you. You smiled at him and told him his secret was safe, and he again went red but thanked you.

You then took pity on him and started to give him a wank........the builders had gone to clean up and were nowhere to be seen. As you were tossing him off you said, "Your secret is safe, but there is one last thing I'd like to ask you". He said, "What's that?", and you told him you'd like to watch him having sex with his girlfriend. He said, "Wow, I'd like that too, leave it with me and I'll try to come up with a plan".