The Ardennes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her midriff was bare, a jewel in her navel twinkled in the firelight. Her ample breasts were barely contained by her top made of the same gauzy material that her skirt was. Her raven black hair cascaded down over her shoulders held back from her face by an ivory comb on either side. On her fingers she wore metal disks that Jack was unfamiliar with but would later learn were castanets. With a lithe grace, Tala walked to the furs and stopped facing Jack.

"We should have music, but I will do my best without it," she said with a smile.

Jack nodded his head because he couldn't speak. Her appearance had struck him speechless. Tala bowed her head for a moment, then began to move. Her body swayed, her hips moved back and forth up and down as if on their own, the metal disks tinkling in cadance to her movements. She used the castanets on her fingers to mark time for her dance. As she danced Jack felt like he was being drawn into a dream world, with nothing in it but him, Tala and the click of the castanets.

She danced close to him and ran her fingers along his cheek. As she did Jack felt like her fingers traced a line of fire down his face, not painful but full of heat, a heat that shot straight to his manhood. He was already hard, but her touch made him almost painfully so.

Tala took his hand and pulled him to his feet and onto the furs. She danced against him, her body undulating in a wild, provocative, sexual way driving his desire even higher. She turned to face him, pushed against him, her arms over his shoulders, her body undulating against his and her gaze fastened to his.

Jack had fought valiantly to keep from doing anything stupid. He had struggled with his desire for this young, beautiful woman. But the drink he had been served, her young, nubile body rubbing against his won. He couldn't stop himself as he reached behind her and untied the knot holding the material of her top around her. As it fell away, Tala continued to dance, her full breasts swaying to and fro, in a hypnotic, enticing way.

Jack groaned, leaned down and filled his mouth with one of her chocolate-colored nipples. As he did Tala responded by putting her hand on the back of his head, using it to pul his mouth tighter to her breast. A moment more, he felt her hand on his cheek, urging him up to face her. He reluctantly released her nipple, stood and looked into her eyes.

Jack stared into her dark brown eyes as she said, "My husband was killed a year ago. I married him because we were part of the prophecy, but I also loved him. When I touched you yesterday I felt the goodness in you. I have not been with a man since my husband died. I have met many but none have kindled a desire in me until I met you."

She paused then added forcefully, "Take me! Now! I am your's!"

As if he was only observing and had no control over what was happening, Jack felt his hands slide down, up under the material of her skirt and cup her firm ass cheeks. He was neither surprised nor shocked to find she had on nothing under it. He picked her up and as he did she wrapped her legs around his waist. He sank to his knees, then eased her onto her back on the furs. All the while Tala's hips had been moving, rubbing the warmth of her nethers against the lump of his hard manhood.

With trembling hands, Jack reached down and undid the buttons holding his trousers closed. When he did he didn't need to pull his hard rod out. As if of its own accord it sprang forth and nestled between the warm, moist folds of Tala's entrance. As the crown of his rod touched her folds, Jack didn't have time to push in to her. Instead, Tala used her legs to pull her hips up, sliding his manhood into her warm tunnel.

She wrapped her arms around his neck then began to thrust with her hips pushing him in and out of her, chanting in time to the tinkle of the metal disks stil tied around her, "Yes...yes...yes...yes..."

Her chants grew louder as Jack began to move, matching her movements, sliding his hard rod in and out of her. Each time he slid in, his balls would slap her ass, pulling a gasp for each of them.

As they coupled Tala's chants of 'yes' grew in volume, until finally, she buried her face against his shoulder, then let out a long quavering cry as she climaxed. The feel of her pulsing around his manhood pushed Jack over the edge. His cock exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of fertile sperm into her womb.

As their orgasms fade Jack could feel himself ready for more, knew he wasn't close to being done. Without a word, he kept slowly sliding in and out of Tala. In response, she groaned and her hips began to move, again matching his movements. After a few moments Tala pushed him over onto his back and without ever letting him slip out of her ended sitting astride of him. She put her hand on his chest as she began to move her hips in small circles, then back and forth, riding his hard manhood.

Jack reached up and filled his hands with her ample breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. He felt Tala push her chest out, pushing her breasts tighter into his hands, wordlessly asking for more of his touch, After a few minutes Jack could feel he was again close to a climax. He put his hand on her hip and began to ram up into her warm, wetness. When his climax hit him Jack pushed up into her with such strength that her knees were lifted off the furs. Again his cock throbbed, blasting his essence into her womb. As she sat impaled on his rod Tala panted with exertion. She finally slid off and lay next to him on the furs.

"Thank you," Jack said softly.

Tala turned to look at him and said "I thank you also. But do you not feel like doing it more?"

Jack rolled up onto his elbow and looked down along her body. Somewhere in the maelstrom of passion her skirt and belt of metal disks had come off. The light from the fireplace flickered over her dark skin, highlighting the smoothness of it, her crinkled nipples, the dark curls of her pubs, jewled with droplets of their combined juices shining in the flickering firelight.

"Actually I feel like I could do this all night," Jack replied with a smile.

Tala smiled and reached for the bottle filled with the celebration drink she had placed close. She took a drink, then offered it to Jack. He took a drink, handing it back to her when he finished. Tala set it off the furs but within arms reach. As she laid back Jack cupped her breast in his hand and gently rolled her nipple with his fingers.

"Then it should be as you say," Tala replied with a smile, pushing her chest up for more of his touch, "We have only this one night. Let us enjoy it to the fullest."

Jack grinned as he stroked his fingertip over her nipple. His grin widened as he felt her hand circle his now flaccid shaft. He didn't think after what they had done he could get another erection again for a while. It surprised him when he felt his cock respond to her touch and realized a minute later he was hard once again.

As she felt him grow hard in her hand Tala smiled, rolled onto her knees, pushed her ass into the air in a wordless invitation. Jack got up behind her and slid back into her warm, waiting tunnel. It wasn't long and he had her hips in his hands, ramming into her hard, pushing them both to another orgasm.

Through the night, the couple drank, napped and made love. Jack being a young man had in the past had two or three climaxes in a row. But over the course of that night, he came in Tala a half dozen times. On her part, Tala had that many orgasms or more. Jack woke from one of their brief naps to see faint grey light filtering through the window. He looked over at Tala to find her staring at the light of the coming day.

"Our night is almost over." She said, a note of sadness and finality in her voice.

"Yes. I will have to leave when the daylight comes." Jack said the same note coloring his words.

Tala looked into his eyes and asked, "Will you, can you make love to me once more before we part?"

Jack smiled fondly at her, "Yes."

"First I must tell you a truth. The drink we had, it was a special one."

"Yea, you said it was a celebration drink," Jack said.

"It was, it had a special purpose. It is an old family secret. Ah...how do you say it, a drink to make people, men as wel las women want much sex."

"An aphrodisiac? Why would you give me that? You must have known the way I looked at you that I would have made love to you without it."

"Yes, I knew you would have. But I wanted not just to make love but to do so through the night. I wanted one special night with you before you had to go."

Jack grinned and said, "Well it worked! But now back to your original request."

He put his hand on her breast and slowly trailed it down over her young nubile body until his palm cupped her nethers and his finger slipped between her warm, wet inviting folds.

"Yes...yes..touch me like that. Make love to me Jack."

Even though she had asked him to and he had agreed, after the night they had spent in lovemaking Jack wasn't really sure he could get another erection. But as his fingers slid over her pubs, as his fingers slid into her warm, wet groove he realized his cock was already rising. By the time his finger was in her wet tunnel for mere seconds, he was again hard.

"This is for you, how would you like to do it?" He asked.

Tala smiled and pushed at his shoulder. Jack laid back and as he did she slid astride of him. She held his hard rod up and with a moan slid down onto it. Jack pulled her down until her firm, ample breasts were pressed to his chest, then he did something they hadn't done through the entire night. He kissed her. As his lips touched hers she moaned and responded, kissing him back as her hips began to move, sliding him in and out of her warm wetness.

They lay together, lips locked to each other's, as they slowly did a dance of passion. How long it lasted neither knew nor cared, but because of the long intense night of lovemaking it was a long time. All the while, their lips never parted from each others. When a climax finally came to them, it came as one. They both cried out as his rod throbbed inside her and her tunnel pulsed around his throbbing shaft. Afterward, they lay still, cocooned in the warm afterglow, neither one wanting to move and break the spell. But all things, even good things must end.

Tala stirred and sat up as she said, "It is time. I must make you something to eat before you go. And Papa will be up soon. We must stop and get dressed now."

Jack nodded but said nothing, unable to think of anything to say. Tala slowly rose and as she stood Jack got to his feet. They looked at each other for a moment and Jack pulled her into his arms and kissed her, a long passion-filled kiss, then released her and without a word turned and began to get dressed in his uniform. Shortly Tala was dressed and stoking the fire to cook breakfast. She again cooked the crepes she had the day before. As she put the last one on the plate Vano pushed through the curtain from the back room.

"Breakfast!" He said with a smile.

Jack felt guilty. After all, he had spent the night having sex with the man's daughter-in-law. Tala must have perceived his thoughts because she smiled at him and nodded as if to say, 'it's alright'.

They ate in silence. No one seemed to know what to say. When they were done Jack stood. He knew he had to go and go now, otherwise, he would want to stay another night, or more and he knew he couldn't. He had a duty to fulfill, a war to finish. He picked up his rifle and rucksack. As he turned toward the door he stopped, stood still for a moment, then without a word pulled out the .45 pistol from where he carried it, laid it, several full magazines and a box of shells on the table. He turned, walking wordlessly to the door.

As he did Vano said, "Please be careful. We were very happy to have your company."

Tala followed him. At the door, she stepped close, put her fingertips on his cheek saying, "I will remember you."

Gruffly, because he was afraid to show what he truly felt Jack replied, "Yea. Me to. Take care of you."

Tala nodded as Jack opened the door. Before he could step out she leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. He stared at her, then silently stepped out the door. As he did he realized it was snowing. He trudged away from the little stone cottage. When he reached the edge of the clearing he turned to look back. Through the softly falling snow could just make out the figures of Tala and Vano standing at the door of the cottage. He raised his hand in a goodbye, then turned and headed back to the cauldron of war. As Jack disappeared through the white wall of snow Vano looked at his daughter in law.

Tala smiled, "He will be fine Papa. I have the sight. I have foreseen it."

She looked down, put her hand over her womb.

A smile filled her face as she added softly, "And now the prophecy will be fulfilled. "