The Army Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Before she was an Army wife, she was a Naughty Girlfriend!
1.1k words
3.51
7.4k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun at the Duck Pond

All characters in the story are 18 years old or older.

After my story, and my wife's response, I encouraged her to write another story and, after talking about it, came up with this. As a little insight, the Duck Pond had a gazebo and that gazebo saw a lot of action in Berlin. Some of this, if not this, might have been part of it. We dated there and got married later, so...who knows? But it still makes me rise to the occasion!

Fun at the Duck Pond

The night air blows with just a hint of chill in the early October air, as you walk down the sidewalk towards her house from the ubahn stop. It had been a while since you'd seen her, having been gone on REFORGER, and you couldn't wait. Her parents were gone for the weekend, so you knew you'd have the house to themselves. You were already semi-hard thinking about her mouth on your cock, and then plowing her in her room.

When you reach her house, it's dark, not even the porch light on. Puzzled, you walk up to the door, where you see a small white square of paper taped to it.

Meet me at the gazebo by the Duck Pond.

Move quietly.

You'll see what you've been missing.

With a grin, you take the paper and stick it in your pocket, then head off with a brisk stride.

As you near the Duck Pond, you slow your pace and creep up to the big, wooden gazebo, built for informal parties by the pond.

You smile as you hear her soft moans, you know them well, and you stop for a minute and savor the sound. Then you hear the heavy breathing of her partner, and you realize she's not alone.

Dropping to a crouch, you make your way to the railing and peek over. She's sitting on the bench that runs along the length of the half-wall that is just a bit above waist height. Her head is thrown back, her legs are spread wide, and kneeling in front of her, his face buried in her crotch, is a man, eating her out with great enthusiasm.

Her eyes are closed, her v-neck t-shirt and bra pushed down, her large breasts spilling over and heaving with every breath she takes. Her hands are wrapped behind his head, fingers buried in his short brown hair. The moonlight limns her face, the swollen lips, the slick wetness around her mouth, the beads of sweat even in the cool air. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt, which was bunched up around her waist, and no panties were in evidence anywhere.

Her legs are resting on his shoulders, his hands cupping her ass, and her feet, clad in the fuck-me red pumps you bought her, are waving in the air as she gyrates against his mouth.

Her breath catches in that way you know so well, and her chin sinks to her chest, her eyes squeezed tight as a strangled gasp escapes clenched teeth. Paroxysms wrack her frame, again and again, as she cums.

Finally she gives one last jerk of her hips, and she relaxes all at once, her hands sliding to her thighs. The man straightens and you recognize him as one of the guys from Charlie who stayed behind while you were in the field. You knew he and she had once had a thing, but you had no idea that they'd ever gone this far. Or still were going this far.

Taking stock, you quickly and silently move around to some bushes, in case someone came walking by, and resumed your vigil. This was, after all, what she had invited you to see. Quick hands undid your fly and soon you were hot and huge in your hand, and back to enjoying the show.

The man had gotten to his feet at this point, and undone his own trousers and she leaned forward with excitement, eyes shining as he pulled out his cock. It was his turn for his fingers to be buried in her hair as she opened her mouth and swallowed him whole. Unable to help himself, he gave a guttural groan, and she responded by snapping her index finger and thumb around the base of his dick, to keep him from cumming too soon.

His face was slick with her juices as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, his hips moving in time with her bobbing head. It didn't take long for long strings of saliva to drip from her lips as she continued to slowly move her back and forth.

All at once, she pulled away, his cock making a popping noise as it escaped the vacuum of her mouth. Turning around, she put her knees on the bench and offered her ass to him and it didn't take long for him to take her up on it, surging up behind her and thrusting in with powerful ease with how wet they both were. The wall no longer hid her, and her bouncing tits were on full display for anyone who happened to be walking by. It was obvious she didn't care.

She leaned back into him as he pumped her, and his hands cupped her breasts, offering first one to her eager mouth, then the other, then both at the same time. Then his hand snaked between them and fastened on the back of her neck and he forced her down to lean over the wall, her tits jumping around with each thrust, she bracing herself against the wall with white-knuckled hands.

He grabbed her hips and slammed into her and stayed inside as he came and came, so much so that you could see it dripping to the concrete floor beneath their feet. It was evident she felt him cum and it set her off again, her hips bucking against him so hard he could barely hang on and stay inside her.

Panting heavily, they fell still for a moment, gathering the strength to move. He pulled out and she grunted again. A moment of silence broken only by the rustling of clothing as they set their wardrobe to rights.

"Just in time to catch the bus," you heard her tell him. She was smiling.

"Yeah, call me next time you have the itch!"

"No doubt."

One last long kiss, and he left.

She sat, retrieved her purse from under the bench and lit a cigarette.

"You're not going to have time to finish that," you say, leaving the bushes and moving towards her.

"I was wondering if you'd made it in time."

"So is this what you do while I'm gone?"

"This? Not all the time. Sometimes I go to their place."

Standing in front of her, her eyes widen as she sees your huge, turgid cock.

"You did like watching," she says with a grin.

"You're about to find out how much."

One long, last plume of smoke and she flicked the cigarette away.

"I was hoping you'd say that."