The Arranged Capture of Thea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice runs through her ears like hookah smoke through her lungs; It's sweet and toxic all at the same time. She shakes her head, trying to release herself from his grip. He takes another hand and slaps her across the face. She's stunned into not moving. He begins to laugh.

"I bet you do," he says. He reaches into his pocket and produces a set of safety shears. Thea feels her stomach drop as she sees their shape. She feels the ring around her finger.

"Let's make you a little more comfortable and pleasing to my eyes, shall we?" he says.

The stalker takes the shears and begins to pull, then cut her dress. He exposes her bra, set in a black lace that barely holds her nipples from exposure. He continues to cut, but always puts a hand between her and the blade as he does. She relaxes her fingers around the ring and lets the stalker cut her dress to pieces.

The stalker steps back, admiring her. The humiliation she feels from being exposed with pieces of her dress stuck in between the ropes invigorates her. She starts struggling against her ropes more as the stalker activates the aljins metronome. It turns on and a flashing screen with an oscillating white triangle appears on the screen. She closes her eyes and turns away.

But the stalker comes around and takes her head by the chin and the hair. He uses his fingers to peel her eyes back and hold her head toward the screen. He brings his mouth close to her ear.

"You're going to like this. Trust me," he says. The way he does it makes her stop squirming. Her libideo reaches its maximum. And her eyes start to water as she watches the metronome move her eyes back and forth. The voice and commands start. And it continues for many minutes.

Her mind slips into a new space.

#The Pleasure Session

'You will be aware that you are under hypnosis but unable to do anything other than what your stalker commands. That state will only last an hour before your mind starts to revert. But within that time... It's yours to enjoy.'

As the stalker turns off the aljins metronome and the entire room goes dark. Thea feels in a state of peace and relaxation, yet she still feels the drive within her. The drive to serve and do whatever she is told. She relaxes in her bonds.

"Are you ready to be my fuck toy?" the stalker asks her.

She looks up at him and nods.

"That's a good slut," he says. He starts pulling the safety ties as he keeps a hand on her chest, making sure she stays upright. As her restraints come off, she feels blood surging back into her hands and feet. An achiness is there, but she rests herself into her stalker, feeling his body. It makes her heart beat faster, pumping blood back into her limbs. He cradles her for a moment.

"Get your feet under you," he commands. Leaning on him, she stands. She's wobbly at first, but then her shoulders straighten back. The rest of the rope falls away from her. She stands in the mildew basement with her stockings wet, clothes torn, and drool dripping from her ball gag. Blood flows into all parts of her body and she feels flush, strong, and ready to be commanded.

"Now crawl after me my fuck toy. Follow me into the playroom where you'll get to be treated like the slut you are," he says. He walks out of the door.

Thea gets down on her knees. She feels the damp floor of cold water soak her thigh highs more. The concrete feels dirty as she moves along, feeling her knees ripping the polyester of her thigh highs as she crawls into the light.

#The Play Room

'The stalker has a list of your hard limits. He has pledged to honor your boundaries at your consent. However, he has a very strong primal side. He, like you, is starved for affection for a long time. It will be intense. But, as you say, that is the point. '

Thea crawls on her hands and knees after the Stalker into the light. The room is peppered with small gravel rocks and dust. She crawls through, unaware of the scuffs on her knees and the dirtiness building on her hands.

The stalker stands at a door at the end of the hall and watches Thea crawl towards him. She can see his cock already getting hard beneath his black pants. She feels herself dripping, her warm pussy staying fire hot against the draftiness of the basement.

As she gets to the door, he produces a collar with a chain on it. He puts it on her, then takes her chin in his hand once more.

"Let's get you clean and ready for my use," he says. He opens the door

The playroom has a fresh paint smell recently covered with the smell of soap to help against the mildew throughout the rest of the basement. It looks like it was recently done. Neon pink lights line the crown molding on the top. The walls are crisscrossed with more pink and blue neon lights. The black carpet feels much better on her knees as she crawls in. To the right is a shower with panes of glass that reach to the ceiling. Around are several couches of black leather with a few ottomans and other places to lay. In the middle is a stockade furniture piece, complete with straps for her arms and legs, with other iron fixtures ready for her bondage.

The two helpers, still in their black coats and masks, sit on the couches. They watch her as she is led in and the Stalker closes the door.

"Now get up slut and take off all of your clothes," he says. She stands and does so, unclipping her bra and letting it fall to the ground. Whatever remnants of her dress fall away as well, along with her stockings.

"Get in the shower and get completely wet. Put on a show for us and make it sexy. And when you come out, I'll be the judge of how sexy you were. So you better make it fucking good and fucking nasty. Understand?" he says.

All Thea can do is nod. She feels herself float over to the shower and gets in. The sensation of the warm water comes immediately, dousing her body and washing away the dust on her hands, her knees, and the ash that is floating around. She feels her mind only grasping the moment, the feeling, and nothing else matters. The hot water makes her start to touch herself.

She looks through the glass at the men watching her. She starts to move her hips, running her hand down her pussy and touching herself. She keeps eye contact with the stalker as she leans forward, allowing her breasts to droop and making it easier for her to touch herself deep. She starts to moan loudly, feeling how wet she is with the water now splashing on her back.

Thea turns around and spreads her legs, then uses both of her hands to spread her pussy to them. She shakes it, then puts a finger inside. She angles her head so that they can see both her face and pussy while she does it. All of the men start to touch themselves as she does this. Seeing that happen, Thea feels her desire rise. Making her captor feel pleased is all that she wants.

"Come out," says the stalker.

She turns off the water and comes out, naked and dripping wet. She stands there and the cold is quick to return on her skin as the heat escapes. The stalker walks up, grabs her by the neck, and throws her onto an ottoman. She splays out naked. The other two men come up, one taking her head and the other taking her arms, propping her up and bracing her.

Thea watches in anticipation as the stalker goes over to a drawer and pulls out two straps with clips. In her mind, Thea squeals with pleasure.

A labia spreader.

As the men hold her, he applies it to her legs. The clamps pinch down on her labia and pull her open, exposing her pussy in all of its wetness.

"I isn't pleased with your dance. I want more," he says. He comes forward and spits on her face. The spit comes down on her ball gag and strings down to her wet and bare breasts. He spits on her pussy, and it jolts her as it hits her exposed clit.

The stalker produces a riding crop. Almost involuntarily, Thea starts to squirm. But she's held tight by her companions. He starts to run the crop around the inside of her thighs, slapping it occasionally. It makes Thea jumps with each sharp smack. And with every yelp, she can see it's making her stalker harder and harder. He then hovers the crop over her pussy. She cannot help but feel the anticipation. The fear of that pain. It builds as he holds it. She sees him smiling at her fear.

But instead of hitting it, he thrusts a finger inside of her. She gasps immediately, feeling herself full of his fingers as he starts to curl up to her G-spot. Being completely held by the two strong men, she can do nothing but moan more and shake. It brings her close to orgasm. But then the riding crop comes down on her nipple, then the other. She yelps in pain.

"You are not to cum. Do you understand?" says the Stalker sternly.

She nods. But she sees the stalker's eyes darken beyond the HUD. He pulls back.

"Boys, get the banging bench and the Jennings dental gag," he says.

They let go of her and she flops onto the ottoman, shaking with sweat and cold water from the shower. Thea breathes hard, letting the orgasm denial make its way through her body.

The stalker takes out the ball gag and puts the Jennings dental gag in her mouth. It holds her mouth open almost to discomfort. She begins to drool immediately.

"Now get up and sit on the bench," he says.

Thea turns to see a low steel bar in the shape of a bench with two flexible straps in between the bars. Underneath it is a vibrating dildo placed perfectly for her to impale herself on. She goes over and sits. The straps give way and she feels herself sliding over the dildo, going all the way inside her. She lets out a loud moan from her open mouth.

"Now fuck yourself with it. And I want you to take my cock all the way in your throat. And make it messy," he says, taking his pants off. His cock is rock hard and huge, already dripping with cum.

The vibration starts and it sends shocks through her body as she begins to bounce on it. The stalker takes her head and thrusts his cock into her mouth. She moans and gags on it, making spit come out everywhere. He pulls back and spits on her face again, then puts his cock back. He's rough and uses her face like a pussy.

She feels herself getting close. She knows not to ask but her mind fights it. But she cannot, as with every throat fuck, he pussy clamps tightening on the vibrating dildo that she fucks under her. It builds and the orgasm now makes her entire body tense and sweaty. The stalker feels it, then holds her throat over his cock. She goes all the way, feeling her tongue touch his balls. She starts to gag, desperate for air. But instead, cum starts to shoot into her throat.

He pulls back, and she gasps and coughs.

"Don't you fucking cum my fuck toy. Not yet," he says. She nods at his command, still fucking herself with the dildo. She yearns for his cock again. She wants it to be rough. She makes herself look as sexy as possible for him, drooling and spreading her legs as she does, while he strokes himself for round two.

"Boys, put her in the stockade," he says.

#The Stockade

She's strapped down on her hands and knees on the pads. The straps are tight. The clamps on her labia and mouth are out now. There is relief there, but a fear builds again as all of the restraints prevent her from moving any part of her body. Her head and ass are free for his use without anything she can do about it.

The stalker takes off his clothes and stands in front of her.

"Look at me," he says. She does and meets his eyes for the first time without the faceplate. He's stern looking with jet black hair and a deep set of dark eyes. His mouth is open, ready for pleasure.

"Now keep looking at me while you suck on me, and make it good," he says. He thrusts forward and she takes him in once more. She begins to salivate as her pussy becomes incredibly wet. He then face fucks her, taking her by the hair and being as rough and hard as he can. Thea can only hope that he does the same with her pussy. The orgasm denial still builds in her.

When he's satisfied, he comes around behind her. Taking her by the hair again, he makes her arch her back as he slips inside her easily. Thea moans out in ecstasy at pleasing him as he thrusts as hard as he possibly can. He then takes two hands and grabs her by the throat, using it as leverage as he thrusts inside her, choking her. He lets go just enough for her to take a breath then fucks her more, feeling herself start to let her pussy juices coat his cock.

Her orgasm comes near again and she fights it, obeying his command. It builds the more he thrusts to the point where she feels her itch in her mind go away. She feels an ultimate satisfaction of being abused and used like a toy. The denial encapsulates her release, and she feels a sense of wonder that is outside of any orgasm she's ever had.

"OH MY GOD CAN I PLEASE CUM!" she screams. She doesn't know where her resolve comes from, but she figures that the hypnosis is wearing off.

The stalker behind her grabs her throat again and bends over to her ear.

"Cum bitch," he says. He thrusts harder than ever.

Theas body explodes in an orgasm that reaches out to every part of her body. Her scream is so loud it shakes the room. The stalker cums inside her, elevating the orgasm even more. He continues, keeping the high she now has for an extended period of time. She finally releases, feeling her body come to a complete standstill and collapses into her harness. She breathes heavily and is exhausted.

'As part of the hypnosis, when it wears off, you will fall into a deep sleep. Ahmed will ensure that you are taken care of and brought back to your home. Come and see me if there are problems or if you need anything afterward. Enjoy your time.'

Thea lets her orgasm pulse through her as her restraints are undone. The men take off their coats. Suddenly there are soft hands that caress her legs, her back, and her shoulders. Its a massage that starts to further push her into sleep.

"How are you?" asks a voice. Thea has just enough energy to look up at her stalker. His once stern face is now one of softness and concern. She smiles at him.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit," is all that she can say. She collapses onto the bench and passes out.

#

Thea walks through Zamalek once again. This time, she does not carry her stun gun. She passes the masked people on the sidewalk. She doesn't look to cross the street, instead allowing the cabs to flow around her. She finds the alley way and marches in.

The mediator's office door is open. The young man around the typewriters see's her as she comes in. He points her to the office once more. She walks in.

Omar already has his tea and is blowing the steam away. He takes another lump of sugar and drops it in. He sees her and gives her a bright smile.

"Ah, Thea! Come in. Oh, I hope everything went well? Did it?" he asks.

Thea takes a seat in front of him. She brings out an envelope of cash and a letter.

"I want it again," she says.

"As I've said, the best customer is a returning customer," he says, taking the cash. He reads the letter. His eyes go wide and he looks at her.

"I trust you," says Thea.

12