All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 02'

by cassiejames2000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great idea, but...

It was written more like a history lesson than erotica. More descriptions and details. Cassie somehow became naked but you didn't mention it. She was fucked here and there with no emotion or description to amount to anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cassie

is one fine slutwife. I think she should make one of the bruthas a daddy, and let hubby put 5-6 little pickininnys all the way through college.

Also, the bruthas needed to make hubby suck their cocks to get them good and hard for Cassie.

He should get a good ass whuppin, and maybe a broken jaw too. Oh yes, no more of Cassie's pussy for him either unless he does toilet duty for him. Taking a good shit on his face, and pissing in his mouth by all the Bro's and Cassie would be soooo hott.

Maybe if hubby is good, she will let him fuck their bulldog the next time she is in heat. what a story. i gave it a hogh 6. wish there was a way I could give it a 10.

shelovesbigblackcockshelovesbigblackcockabout 19 years ago
Love that big thick black bone

Glad to see that you finally lived out your long time fantasy...My wife and I have recently done the same...We fantasized for a long time about her taking it BIG and BLACK...I have submitted our story yesterday, (it is pending)...if it is approved, the title is "Patti and Eddie", and I'd like you both to read it...as with you two, this is only the beginning...Patti is already asking about the next encounter...probably more postings to come, if our first is approved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Da Brothas Ganna Be Pissed

No pimp in his right mind whores out his wife for nothin - she be worth mo than that huh! No self respecting pimp does that without the pimp union coming down on him - pickets an all dat shit.

You gotto respect your ho's - no free cunts, bj's and especially assholes cept you wimpy pimp - you got no respect even fo yo self pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
White wife loves black cock. I encourage her to fuck black men.

My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. She and 3 of our 4 daughters fuck black men. Our 4 daughters are married. The 3 that fuck black men do it without their husbands knowledge. I love my wife and 3 daughters fucking black men. Life is good. Walt...

tevacpltevacplalmost 13 years ago
been there

Well cassie the story could have been about some off my exploits.Most I hadwas seven and it was heaven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous