All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 03'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm confused. Is he her husband or her servant?

I can understand pain and humiliation. I can't understand why they say they love each other because their actions are not about love. Mindless devotion to another person isn't love and getting off on hurting someone isn't love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category

Unrealisti This is not love This is slavery and cuckoldry These are Fetishes. Should be in that category. Really not very believable From loving couple to slave because of the neighbor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
C'mon

Let him leave one day and not come back1

Small dick or not, he didn't start out as a wimp and his once former common sense will return.

Interesting though - some guys find out they like this lifestyle. Of course, their personality changes and the work friends and buddies sense the new low sel-esteem and soon walk away from his company so...let him go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Meds, BILLY. YOU'RE SO BUSY SPUNKING OVER THE KEYBOARDS you've forgot yer meds. x_SillyBilly_x.

Well to the story, which is smoothly written but implausible in real life; so a wicked fantasy well done. And the author allowed us a chuckle here and there at the absurdity of allowing our loved ones free reign over us.

When he kissed her feet in gratitude for getting fucked by another guy I'm sure myself and many other men reading this will have groaned collectively. Some in anticipation obviously!

Not my cup of tea (sweet vanilla tea and a joint...) but it'll serve others and thanks for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad Story

Cuckold don't mean being stupid. Already she promised not to betray him and next is giggling about her lover knowing his problem. She really hates him and he should pack and leave.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Contrary to what your critics say (after they've read your story!!), I loved it. You got right inside my head to come up with this. This is how my wife and I live and I would never have it any other way. I can't wait to get stuck into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ridiculous

You have given him no real motivation to behave in this manner. This is a fictional story but you have to have SOME plausibility in it. This story has none.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cumslut Cuckold

Cuckold sucked and swallowed his first real man seed tonight. He liked it. Did his little pee pee get hard? No, the boy is a perv now. Good for sucking and swallowing and getting his own pussy bred. And this sissy cuckold still has much to learn. Hope her friend brings a real man with her next time. Teach cuckold how to fluff cock. Get it hard and wet. Put it in his wife's friends hot pussy. Then lick the studs balls, her clit and his cock shaft as he breeds her. Then to clean cock and balls and then clean her pussy. Then with the stud recovered suck his cock, let him face fuck the sissy boy and learn to swallow a hot thick load into his belly. And this cuckold has to be put into chastity. His wife sure is not not going to use his little clit or have need of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A crap story by an insane aauthor!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Hey faggot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous