The Art of Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best orgasms are by my own hand. Even when Pussy's snagged a big, juicy cock. I have this way I do it. It's kind of a two-finger swirl, a little 'round and 'round massage, and then a nice, firm press.

I slide my fingers down there, between us. I slither my tongue into his mouth. Just as my lips close onto his, I whisper: "Her name. Tell me her name and I'll let you cum."

Swirl, swirl, swirl.

Massage, massage, massage.

Press.

Ohhhh.

Frank

Fuck, I need to cum. Sweet lord, she knows what she's doing.

My cock is seething. Alive. Her cunt is amazing. Squeezing, vibrating. Jerking me.

Jerking me! She isn't even moving. How does she do that?

OK. She needs a name. A name. What name can I give her so she'll let me cum?

Think Frank. Think.

I sink back and let her kisses take me. Her lips are so soft, so, so luscious and pillowy and sticky and soft.

A name.

No. No name. Nothing. Give her nothing!

Fuck I need to cum. There it is. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes. Here it comes. Come on. COME ON!!! One more squeeze. One more. One more. One more. Come on. Squeeze me, squeeze me.

Oh please, oh please. Just a little more and I'll cum, I'll blast the biggest load you ever had.

Come on, honey. Do it. Squeeze me.

Make a mistake.

Here it is. Now, now, now.

Nooooooooooooo...

The pressure is suddenly gone. But I know I'm still inside her. It's still warm down there. Right?

Oh shit. She's starting again.

If I ever get untied, if I ever get this slut alone, I'm gonna fuck her into next week.

Think of a name, Frank. A name.

Wait a minute. What the fuck is she doing down there.?

Is she, is she, holy fuck, she's...MASTURBATING?

Scarlett

Nice job, Pussy. He's desperate.

Time for your reward.

Swirl, swirl, swirl.

Massage, around and around and around.

Press.

Presssssssssss.

Pressssssssssssssssss.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Oh yes, oh yes.

Cumming. Cumming. Cumming.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh.

I drive my mouth onto his. I'm literally drooling into him.

I can't get my breath just yet.

I gasp out the question. "What's her name?"

Frank

That, that, that was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. She fucking well came all around me and I didn't have a goddamn chance.

Fuck I'm hard.

OK, Frank. You've got to give her a name. Any name. What's the difference? Lie to her.

If you lie to her, you get to cum.

She's...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Scarlett

Oh yes, Frank. That was The Twist.

Pussy's Patented Playful Penis Pivot.

Get's 'em every time.

The Pussy Twist gives a whole new meaning to edging.

We can do this for hours.

Because Frank, I get to cum and you don't.

"Want to cum, Frank? How would you like to fuck me straight up? Hey baby? Would you like to cum inside me and kiss my tits? I bet you'd like that.

"What's her name, Franky?"

Frank

Think Frank.

I need to fuck this creature.

Oh fuck. OK, OK, OK.

She says I can cum inside her if I give her a name. OK, a name.

"Susan Morris. Susan Morris." I can barely get it out. My mouth is filled with her tongue.

She pulls away and looks at me carefully.

My heart sinks.

Scarlett

Get to work Pussy. He's still got a brain.

Meanwhile...

...Swirl, massage, pressssssss.

Frank

Fuck, she's doing it again. Already. She's insatiable. She just fucking came three minutes ago.

Oh. Oh shit.

Those little muscles lining her tunnel. How does she do that?

When I look down, her cunt doesn't move. And yet, she's jerking my cock like a piston. How, how, how?

Maybe, if I play it cool, if I pretend not to be so fucking needy, maybe I can cum before she knows what happening.

Control yourself, Frank. Concentrate on cumming. You've got to. If you cum, she's got no leverage. Come on, cum. It's your only chance.

Oh fuck, oh fuck. She's got me right there, right on the edge. Nine point nine, Nine point nine, nine. Come on. Come on. COME ON!!!!

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Cum Frank, cum Frank, cum Frank, cum Frank...

Scarlett

Oooooo. He's so needy. Sooo ready to cum. Good, good, good, good.

I like 'em like that.

Swirl. Massage. Pressssssssssssss...

I like 'em like that. I like it like that. I like, I like...Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Frank

Jesus, she just cum again. Come on, you fucking slut. Make a mistake.

Make me cum. Nine point nine nine. And holding. Holding forever and ever and ever.

Please.

~~

Four Hours Later

~~

Scarlett

I have to pause a moment to catch my breath. Pussy's done her job. But she's still clenching.

Down girl. It's my turn.

He's desperate. Needy. A goner. I've got him just where I want him.

Just where I want him. Mmmmmmm. Makes a girl kinda horny.

I stand off of him and kneel between his feet.

His dick is hard, swollen, red, twitching.

Yummy.

Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

When I swallow him, he lets out a little yelp. Like a puppy dog.

I like to do it wet and sloppy.

When I play a role, I really get into it. I think they call it Method Acting.

I show him my Method.

To be honest, I actually kind of make it up as I go along.

I kiss the underside of his throbbing dick. Lick it, suck it. French kiss it like it's my most treasured lover. Coat it with my lipstick. Hold his gaze. Keep my hands moving along his stiff wet shaft. Never take your eyes off of his. Slither over the head and deep throat the whole thing. Clamp down on his base to show him you can take all of him and keep him there. Then bob, up and down, up and down, up and down. On the last stroke, I drag my teeth lightly up his shaft. Hold the head in my mouth, stroke him with one hand, caress his balls with the other. Put my tongue on the soft underpart, the orgasmic part, take him in half-way and swallow, swallow, swallow. Feel his balls tighten. He's close. He's oh so close. Lick his shaft. Sloppy, wet, full strokes with my tongue. Like an ice cream cone. More strokes, with both hands helping. Then surprise him with another deep throat. Hold it there. Shake my head, back and forth, fast, fast, fast. Press the flat of my tongue into his glans. Stare into his eyes. Drive the tip into his orgasmic center. Ooooo, that got him. Suck, suck, suck, suck. Loud, wet, slurpy-sloppy. Lighten up to let him recover just enough. Pull out and let him look at his dripping, throbbing, twitching dick.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

His eyes turn insane.

I pull off of him. My drool coats his shaft and soaks his pants. I look him in the eyes as I stroke him with my left hand, play with his blue balls with my right. I smile sweetly.

"The name, Frank. Give me a name I can use. Then, my darling, then you get to cum. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

I open my mouth wide. Show him the back of my throat. Show him where his dick is going.

I drop my mouth back over his throbbing member. The room is filled with the sounds of the sloppy, slurping of my mouth working his shaft. I can feel it. He's close. He's sooooo close.

Frank

I, I, I...what was I going to say?

Where am I? This woman, I don't even know her name, I, I, I love her. When we get out, I'm going to ask her.

She loves me too, right? No-one could do this with - no to - no for, no-one could do this for a man and not love him. Right?

Cum Frank. Please, please, please cum. Oh god how does she do this? Why, please God, why can't I cum? Oh God, I just want to jet a load right to the back of her throat. Yes, yes, yes.

Scarlett

He's ready.

I pull off of his dick and straddle him once again. Pussy gets another shot.

"You really need to cum, don't you Frank? So needy, so eager. Wouldn't you love to fill my hot wet mouth with loads and loads of cum? So eager to cum, aren't you honey? You're such a horny, needy slut, aren't you? You'll do anything to cum, anything, anything to feel a hot load just boil out of your balls and into my soaking, clutching tunnel. Mmmmmm, it makes me so horny Frank, so horny thinking about you cumming deep, deep inside me. Come on Frank, tell me her name and we can get out of here and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck."

Pussy sucks him in eagerly. She's so eager, so obvious. So hungry. The little slut.

Easy girl.

I put my arms around his neck and look deep into his eyes. I cross my ankles behind his chair and pull him deeper, deep inside Pussy.

"It's so easy to cum, dear. So, so easy. Just tell me what I need to know. Tell me and you get to cum like you've never cum before. Oooooo, you're so deep inside me Frank. So, soooo deep. Pussy loves cum, dear. She'll take such good care of you. She so good, so very skilled. When a man comes inside Pussy, he's in heaven. Tell me Frank. Tell me and cum.

His eyes. Not the same eyes as before.

I smile. He knows what I want.

He nods. I put my ear to his mouth. My soft, blonde hair cascades down his shoulders.

"Lucille Peters," he says. I shake my head. Nice try. Pussy gives him a little twist.

He's desperate. He nods vigorously. OK, OK, OK.

"Colson. Suzanne."

I look him in the eyes. I give him a look of disappointment.

This time it's genuine.

But he misunderstands what I'm thinking. My disappointment is real this time.

"No really," he says. "Really. Suzanne Colson, Suzanne Colson, Suzanne Colson."

OK Frank. I got it.

I lean back and blow out a deep breath. Put my hands on the welts of my Gio stockings. Pussy relaxes.

The lights come on. I'm always surprised how bright they can make it in this room.

When the doors fly open I swing my leg off of Frank. His cock slides out with a slurp and I stand beside him. I put a hand on his shoulder. I pat the back of his head, to comfort him. He's not really that bad of a guy.

They come into the room. Half a dozen of them, I guess. Four men, two women. One of the women looks at me funny.

Frank's head is whipping back and forth, from me, to the group, then back to me.

He sees the metal tray in the light. He sees the tools I didn't need.

I walk over and pick up the big, long black one. I look at him and slide my tongue fully up its length as I watch him carefully. Then I deep-throat it for a quick thrill.

What he doesn't know is: his chair has a hole in the bottom.

And I've got a hammer.

The woman with the funny look speaks to him. "Frank Sanders, this concludes the test. We thank you for your time, however your application to the Service is hereby concluded."

"Con-con-concluded?" Frank says. He can't believe it. They never do. At least not at first. Two of the men busy themselves releasing Frank's bindings.

"Concluded Mr. Sanders. You have failed your final test. You are free to go."

"Go? Go where? What test?"

Frank is obviously not thinking clearly. I know exactly where his mind is.

"You said: 'Suzanne Colson'." The agent gestures towards me. "She broke you. You gave her the name of your contact."

They say torture doesn't work. They say the prisoner will tell you anything to make it stop.

And they're right. That's why the feds hired me. They gave the prisoner to the woman. When I take a job, the prisoner doesn't want it to stop. The prisoner tells me everything, exactly because he wants me to keep it going.

I turn and walk out of the room. I never see Frank again.

I AM the final exam.

12