The Art of Punishment

Story Info
How to punish a slave/sub.
1.6k words
4.18
9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers

The by DS games

The punishment can be sex play. The submissive provokes the Master, makes mistakes on purpose to receive a gentle spanking, to be humiliated... this kind of punishment which can be fun and exciting obeys the rules of the DS game (safety word, respect for limits, prohibitions...) and respects 1]. Punishments can be written on papers and drawn by lot, for example.

SM Punishment

For some sadistic Dominants, submissives, punishment is part of the. The Dominant punishes, justly, arbitrarily, unjustly according to desires. It is a pretext for masochistic games and fulfills the sadistic side of the Master and the Maso side of the submissive. It is an integral part of the Bdsm game. Everyone finds their pleasure in it and it spices up the session. It must also respect limits, safewords and CSS.

Penalty dice can be used...

The "correction" punishment

For other Dominants, disobedience, clumsiness are perceived as a failure, a provocation and the punishments can be very violent to deprive the submissive of the desire to start again. They no longer respect any limits, indulge their rage and can physically hurt and terrify their partner. They rule by fear. This is unacceptable. BDSM is a quest for pleasure, not barbarism. If this happens to you, run away. Never see the executioner again. It is illegal violence.

The Master and the Punishment

It is with the punishment that there is a profound difference between a Master and a Dominant. The Master uses positive reinforcement and rarely uses punishment, always in a fair way, often at the request of the submissive who wants to expiate a fault. Punishment is an acknowledgment of failure, it is counterproductive, it harms acquisition and learning in education. It is only rarely used with discernment in order to park all their strength.

Punishments are codified, educational and strictly regulated. They are often at the request of the submissive. In the event of serious misconduct, education is stopped without the possibility of resumption.

Punishment by games

DS punishment = DS games = pleasure...

SM punishment = SM games = SM pleasures

Educational punishment:

Fouls = minor fouls = yellow card = penalty

Offenses = serious faults = red card = punishment or break

Correction

Punishment for terrifying, making people obey = unacceptable = abuse = barbarity = illegal

Here is the punishment system I use.

For a beginner:

If a submissive is a beginner or has behavior and self-esteem issues, I use the fault and offense management system below.

For an experienced submissive:

I use punishment by games and two secret areas of the dungeon, purgatory and hell.

Punishment by Games: Purgatory is Hell

Purgatory is a secret place in the dungeon where a submissive goes, often at her request, to expiate her faults. There is a dungeon there. And all kinds of accessories for repentance such as a spanking bench, cross, pillory... The place is dark, gloomy, silence is mandatory. You lose your human dignity there, you walk on all fours on a leash, you eat in a bowl, you sleep in a cage... The submissive must atone for her faults and do penance.

Hell is the place of all torment, reserved for masochists or submissives who like to be punished, humiliated, degraded, be punished arbitrarily or pay for real or imaginary faults...

Management of faults and offenses

The Masters punish rarely and justly for serious or repeated faults. In case of very serious misconduct, they will end the relationship.

It is important to differentiate between penalties for games, penalties for minor faults and penalties for serious faults. Thus, there is no possible confusion for the submissive who will be better able to become aware of her faults and their seriousness. This sanctifies the punishment and differentiates it from game-based punishments.

Here is a system of punishment, compatible with the philosophy of the Masters and not detrimental to the progress of education.

The term punishment will therefore only be used for game-based punishments.

Breaking a principle, a rule, both in private and in public, is, depending on the seriousness, a fault or an offense.

Mistakes :

A fault must be corrected by the submissive and not be repeated. The sanction must have an educational value.

In case of repetition of the fault, a warning then a sanction will be given in the form of a yellow card.

Some examples of faults

Watch or support the gaze of the Master, of a third party

Familiarize yourself with the Master.

Speak without having received the order or permission

Interrupt

Raise your voice

Vulgar vocabulary

Cross your legs.

Bring the thighs together.

Move in an imposed posture.

Hinder the Master

Lack of evidence of affection in distant contacts.

Wear clothing not validated by the Master

Not being well shaved

Talking without orders to a third party.

To hide an orifice or not to open and to offer the orifice when the Master touches it.

Hide the anus which must always be available for intromission.

Disclosure refusal

Foul = "penalty" Yellow card

In case of fault a yellow card (penalty) is given for repeated minor faults after several warnings. The Yellow Card is a call to order, a warning and should not be taken lightly.

Here are some examples of yellow card "penalties":

Write lines (like at school), sitting naked in the middle of the room on a wooden stool, a plug in the anus and the right bust

Stay naked in the rain (without endangering health)

Roll naked in the snow (without endangering health)

Sleep naked in the cage or hay barn (season permitting)

Deprivation of speech for a day or more

Obligation to do chores

Remain still and silent for several hours.

Stay chained, in a cage, hooded for several hours.

THE OFFENSES:

Some faults may constitute an "Offense" i.e. a serious fault and attract severe punishments, a rupture, because they call into question the very essence of the Master-submissive relationship. The submission must be exemplary. An offense causes a red card.

Example offenses:

Refuse to obey an order for contractual activity.

Repel the Master

lie or hide something

To trick

Manipulate the Master

Self-centered behavior and jealousy.

In the event of an Offense and depending on the seriousness, there will be either a red card or a definitive rupture and no possible return (black card).

Offense = "Punishment" red card:

Punishment can only be justified and rare. In case of serious misconduct, insubordination, treason, serious misconduct, the Master uses the red card. I rarely and often use it as an alternative to a termination for gross negligence.

By definition it is a difficult punishment for the submissive so for each submissive, the punishment will exploit her fears and will be a challenge to overcome.

The punishment will be an alternative to a breakup for serious misconduct and by accepting it and carrying it through to the end the submissive will show her repentance and her willingness to mend her ways and continue the relationship.

Example of red card punishment

Spanking with a strong paddle then a yellow card punishment.

Serve sexually X days, animally, without being able to speak, moan, have fun, plus yellow card punishment.

Deprived of speech, internet or telephone x hours or days plus yellow card punishment.

X hours, deprived of liberty in the dungeon.

Serious or Repeated Offense = "Break" Black Card

The black card seals the break in the relationship in the event of a very serious fault.

No recovery possible.

The termination must be supported by objective facts and must be justified so as not to be arbitrary.

Attitude of the subject upon receipt of the card.

The submissive takes the box and withdraws in silence.

She goes to the place and time indicated to receive her punishment.

She must propose a punishment and confess her wrongdoing and express her repentance. If it is not sincere, the punishment will be increased.

IN ALL CASES COMMUNICATION IS SUSPENDED until sincere repentance of the submissive and the application of the sentence.

It is from abandonment that the true feeling of punishment and destruction will arise.

Avoid punishment

The submissive should be able to become aware of her faults and avoid them.

At the beginning she can denounce herself, apologize and punish herself in front of the Master or claim a punishment of her choice, stronger than that requested to mark her repentance and then gradually correct herself so as not to commit any more faults.

avoid punishment

Punishment cannot be avoided. Its purpose is to correct a serious fault that harms the relationship and could break it. It must therefore be taken seriously. If the sub refuses it, the relationship ends.

BDSm Ethics of Punishment, Punishment, Punishment

For the Master

The Master must be calm, serene, and administer the sentence in a fair, firm manner and explain to the submissive her fault and its consequences.

The sentence must be commensurate with the fault and fair.

If instruments such as a pallet for example are used, it must be instruments different from those used during education, training, punishment by Bdsm games. Instruments of pleasure should never become instruments of fear and spoil any future pleasure.

All sentences must be agreed upon and accepted in advance and be within the bounds of what the submissive can accept in consensual Bdsm.

Safewords apply and CSS.

For the submissive

The sub must reflect on her fault and correct herself.

The submissive must accept the sentence and live it to the end as a penitent.

Safe words apply.

The submissive must endure her punishment by avoiding using the safe words as long as the Master stays within the confines of the contract.

The submissive cannot be punished for using a safe word. It is an absolute right.

But if the safe word is used knowingly to escape punishment or sanction, it jeopardizes the relationship.

Special case, "training"

The purpose of training is to acquire automatic behaviors and obedience without thinking. Punishment becomes a key element in the acquisition of these behaviors. This practice is more than questionable [2] and similar results can be achieved through training.

SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers