You Belong to Me

Story Info
Relationship Clarification Document.
1.9k words
4.32
8.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pyrxgl
pyrxgl
2 Followers

Disclaimer -- The following relationship description has been tacitly negotiated between two consenting adults. This document delineates one party's understanding of the relationship, his expectations, his duties, and his overall understanding of the aspects of the relationship discussed. There is much in this relationship that is not discussed, and everything in this document is open to negotiation and explanation. My purposes in publishing it are threefold. First, to communicate with my beloved publicly, thereby declaring for the world to see, my love, respect, and desire. Second, to clarify in my own mind and for our mutual benefit some of the assumptions and boundary conditions of our relationship. Third, so that others may read my thoughts, and if they find something that can make their relationships better, they can use it to improve their lives and love. I did not write this to be 'called out' on heteronormativity, misogyny, or whatever. It's a big world out there. If this isn't your thing find something that is and embrace it. Live fully, love deeply. That is my wish for you. -pyrxgl June 16, 2022.

Our relationship has developed startlingly fast. Or has it? A few months ago I was in the process of negotiating a divorce, and content to live a solitary life. Now our lives are bound together in a very positive way. But then again, I knew you as a child. From high school to today, 25 years later, it is not much of a stretch to say that I thought of you every day. I thought of you through two marriages, and yes I thought of you through the breakups, including this last one. I had little hope we would end up together, but I thought of you nonetheless. You know the form that those thoughts took, at least some of the forms.

Now, you are mine. I mean first by that the most general of things. You and I are together. We are a couple. We are, as we used to say in our time 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. But that is shallow compared to what we are to each other, to what we always have been to each other. I did not mean for this to be an emotional declaration, but it's difficult to write to you or about you without being overwhelmed by emotion. However, I'm going to put that aside and direct the rest of this document to the topic at hand, possession.

When I say that you belong to me, and you say it back to me as you have, this is what I mean. I mean that you are my most treasured possession. I think of myself as owning you in a way. I have rights, granted by you, and responsibilities, taken on freely by me. These rights and responsibilities have led to expectations for us both. It is those expectations I wish to address specifically. There will be little here that we haven't discussed love, but I'm writing this as completely as I can so that others, if they are so inclined can think about these issues and use this document to improve their lives, just as our understanding has improved ours. The following will be two lists. The first is what I expect from you. The second is what I expect of myself.

Caveats for readers-- Everything below is subject to 'game time decisions' and 'exigent circumstances'. No always means no, even in this type of relationship, and no can be given for any reason or no reason without fear of any sort of reprisal, physical, financial, mental, or emotional. It's called being an adult.

My Expectations For You

1. I am your first love. I should always feel like your first love. You can love others, emotionally, or even physically if you someday wish, as long as I am first in your heart.

2. Fulfill my sexual needs. Your body is mine to use as I please. Your hands, your lips, your pussy, your ass, your feet, your elbows and armpits are at my disposal, whenever, however I like. You have consented to this. I have, and will continue to take sexual pleasure in your body as I wish.

3. Think about how to please me. Surprise and delight me with your devotion. Show me that you think about me by learning, planning, and doing things I do not expect.

4. Take what you can, and no more. Understand that I take pleasure in pushing your boundaries. It is up to you to let me know if something is too much.

5. Make yourself the best version of yourself you are capable of. Do this for me. Do this for you. Make your body as perfect as you can. Make your mind as peaceful as you can. Let your spirit rest easy in my care.

6. Be diligent in your work. Work with joy and enthusiasm. If you can no longer do your job and be delighted in doing it talk to me about it and we will find a new way for you to spend you working hours.

7. Be joyful in making a home. Help to create a tranquil loving home for us to share.

8. You are mine. Represent me well in public. When people look at you in public, especially those that know you belong to me, I want them to understand just how fortunate I am to have you.

9. Obey me. When I ask you to wear something, wear it. When I ask you to do something, do it. If you don't want to, tell me that you don't want to, but (within the limits of the caveat above) do it anyway.

10. Never, ever lie to me, in any way. If you disagree with me, tell me. If you do something you know I wouldn't like, tell me. If there's an overriding reason to not do so immediately, I understand, but address the issue as soon as possible.

As I said, this is a very incomplete list, but it does give a flavor of what I believe our relationship to be. Readers who have problems with something above should just not use it in your life. And to my beloved, if any of this disturbs you, we can talk about it. We'll have plenty of time this long weekend. Now, let's spell out my expectations for myself, and what expectations I think you might have of me. Your list just happened to come out at 10. Don't know what mine will be. Let's go on this little journey of self-discovery together, shall we?

My (and presumably your) Expectations for Me

1. You are my first love. I will spend my life making sure you are bathed in this truth. I have and will continue to love others emotionally. I do not give up on love easily, even those that hurt me and there is a lot of love in my heart. You have been first since very shortly after I met you and will always be first. I'm not sure that I will ever need physical love from anyone else, but I promise that if I desire to do so I will discuss it with you beforehand, and I will do so safely.

2. Your pleasure is the focus of my sexual life. When I say that I will use you it is with the complete understanding that you want this. Some of it you want for the pleasure itself, some of it you want for the satisfaction of pleasing me. I am aware of both, and I appreciate both.

3. I consider our love life something to be nurtured and grown. It is my responsibility to do so. I've given you instructions to help, but the responsibility for your satisfaction as well as mine ultimately lies with me.

4. I will push you. You are a sensation seeker. Some of those sensations are pleasurable in the extreme, some are painful, some are just unusual. I will go to the edge of what you can take. Sometimes I'll go past, but I'll stop the moment you ask. I will enjoy this, and you will too.

5. I will strive every day to improve myself mentally and physically so that I can be a better life partner to you. In full disclosure, I wanted to type the word 'master' there, just because it makes my cock jump a bit. But saying that you belong to me is different from that, and I don't really think of myself as a 'master' of you. I think partner is probably the best term, but that's something we can worry about another day.

6. I will strive to be amazing at my job. I love it right now, and I may love it forever. In addition, I will do other things that I love, and that we love, to secure our future so that we only go to work because we love it.

7. I will do my part to make our home tranquil, beautiful, safe, and full of love.

8. As you represent me, I also represent you. I want you to be proud of me. When people see me I want them to know how lucky you are without knowing all the things I do to you in the bedroom. That means dressing well, looking good, smelling good, and making sure that you have the means to do those things yourself.

9. I will not let you forget that you are owned, and precious. I will have you do things to reinforce this. I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on, but that's not the reason (at least not the only reason). I want you to feel me on you, surrounding you, all the time. I want you to have constant little reminders that I care about you and I'm taking care of you.

10. I will always be truthful to you. There is no room in our relationship for deception.

Ok, there are 10 mirror expectations. Now let's list a few new ones and see where this goes next.

11. (It goes to 11...) I will provide you non sexual recreation. Time away from work together, in the gym, on the water, or on vacation are important for connection. I will make those opportunities happen.

12. I will support you in whatever endeavors you wish. Education, business, personal development, politics, charity, whatever. You have given yourself to me unconditionally. I will give you unconditional support for the things you feel are important.

13. I will love your children as if they were mine. It is not necessary that they love me back.

14. I will help you to manage your financial life so that we can enjoy the remainder of our time on this earth together.

15. I will always listen. I will not judge. If you want me to help solve a problem I will. If you don't I'll stay out of it.

16. I will give you whatever privacy you desire. Secrets are not lies. If there are parts of your life you wish to keep private, so long as they don't violate any of the above, I will keep my nose out.

17. I will trust you. Period. You've trusted me with your life. I will do the same.

So, again this list is incomplete, but I think it captures the flavor of how I see my role in our life. Dear readers, I'm sure that I missed a lot. I'm sure some of this sounds weird or stupid to you. But this is our life, and I offer it as a snapshot of what one guy thinks on one day about the happiest relationship of his life. And dearest, I am happy. Deliriously so. And it's because of you.

pyrxgl
pyrxgl
2 Followers