All Comments on 'The Art Project Pt. 02'

by JTMac44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 3 years ago
Nice follow up

More convent fun ahead?

JTMac44JTMac44almost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes. I hint of a St. Patrick's fesitivity for Part 3. Which is actually mostly written. Part 3 was originally written as a Part 2, but I wasn't liking it too much, got busy with other things, and then I ran into something that inspired this story to become Part 2 instead. While googling my school prinicpal's name, I came across another nun with the same name who was an artist. When I saw her drawings of a pair of hands tied, I thought about what it would be like to pose for her after she'd tie my hands and create her art. Especially where she could see how turned on I was. So while I've been jerking off lately sometimes I've been using fantasies of her jerking me off with my hands tied. The whole concept was my inspiration for the Part 2 that I ended up writing, and now I have a head start with Part 3. Part 3 has more of a focus of being humiliated by a nun, and how much one or more nuns would be turned on by humiliating me and seeing me humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome stuff- I have often fantasized about being tied up in just a jockstrap while a hot girl has her way with me, particularly if she uses a plug on my exposed asshole while jerking me off.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 3 years ago

Great job on the objectification of the main character. The subtle tease and denial is great and I look forward to reading much more.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great man! Love your stories! Please keep it up!

JTMac44JTMac44over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the encouragement ! I just submitted a new story that i've been working on for the past 3 months, Breast Obsession. And an idea for another erotica story just came to me a few days ago that i am excited to be starting.

beanburner69beanburner69about 2 years ago

Liked it. Needs a part 3 with a little more activity from the nuns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do another part of this story!!!

JTMac44JTMac44almost 2 years agoAuthor

While I do have ideas for a few stories in the works that I plan to eventually write and submit on here, I am currently working on a story with the same story tags and pretty much the same characters as these Art Project stories. However, i will not be posting that story here. If you are interested in reading it, meet me in the chat room sometime, set up a private chat, and I'll let you know how you can read it when I finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJTMac44@JTMac44
Interested in what turns women and bisexual men on sexually (especially the juicy stuff like kinks). I like to write about the desires of myself, based on real situations in my life, but with a fantasy twist of how I'd like them to be, or wish they had been once upon a time. D...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES