The Artful Dodger

Story Info
Older guy hooks up with an oral inclined twink.
3.1k words
4.71
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJoii
BigJoii
41 Followers

The Artful Dodger

I live in Wheeling, a suburb north of Chicago. Recently I had the house to myself for a long weekend. I rarely screw around at my house, but this seemed like a good opportunity to indulge myself. I couldn't wait for Friday to roll around...

Soon enough it did. And as soon as I could I found myself on Sniffies. There were plenty of bubbles popping up all around but I didn't find anything particularly interesting. I decided to upgrade my profile to be very specific about what I was looking for.

"Older dad Home Alone and looking for a Young Twink to Play. To be specific: looking for a 20 or 30-something twink who enjoys servicing dads. We can start in my Jacuzzi and go from there..."

I walked away from the computer to make dinner.

After eating I sat down again in front of the computer. I noticed a red ball in the lower left hand corner of the screen indicating I had a message. I opened up the tab and to my delight I saw I had quite a handful of messages waiting. I started reading and was disappointed. I have nothing against guys my age and enjoy playing with them but tonight and hopefully this weekend I had something else on my mind. Something only a skinny young twink could satisfy. I politely responded to each, letting him know in each case that while his offer was interesting, it was not what I was looking for. I cleared each of the accumulated messages and then noticed that a new one had rolled in.

"I'm not exactly in the age group you're looking for," it started and I inwardly groaned, "but I'm hoping you'll make an exception for a 19 year old." I felt my cock harden and press against my gym shorts. His profile was blank but he told me his stats were: "19, 130, 5'9", cut cock."

I responded immediately: "you are exactly what I'm looking for." We chatted back and forth and confirmed that he was only a few miles east of my location. "Are you mobile?" I asked. "Not really," he replied, "but I could take an Uber to you if you want."

"Are you ready now," I texted.

Then there was a pause in the discourse. "Shit," I thought, "I've lost him." But a few seconds later he responded: "not just now but I could come over around 9 if that's not too late?"

"It's perfect," I responded. "I'm wondering if I can text or email you. I don't always trust these sites to be functioning when I want them to."

"Yes, that would be great," he said and he typed his email address. I quickly sent him an email and confirmed that 9 would be great. I also told him that if he gave me the address, I would order up the Uber for him. "That would be nice. There's a Pinstripes restaurant on Willow Road, near the Lowe's. It's a 10 minute walk from my house. I'll be there at 9 and you can send the Uber there?"

I wrote him back to tell him that it was a plan. I watched some porn on my computer, wandered around the house and tried not to check the time every 10 minutes. At about 8:45 I thought of a different plan. Instead of ordering an Uber, I could simply drive over to Northbrook (which was about 10 minutes away) and pick him up. I didn't want to freak him out by just showing up, so I sent him an email and told him my plan. A few seconds later he emailed back: "That's great. It will give us a chance to get to know each other."

I told him that I was on my way and gave him the make and model of my car. He responded by telling me what he was wearing jeans and an LA Dodgers t-shirt and that he'd be standing by the entrance to the restaurant.

I drove down Willow Road and pulled into the parking lot. Standing beside the entrance was a thin teenager with wavy blonde hair dressed in jeans and an LA Dodgers t-shirt--just as promised. I pulled up beside him and he walked over to the driver's side window. We were both sizing each other up, making sure nothing seemed "off." After a few seconds of greetings banter he said, "should I get in?" "Of course," I said.

He walked around the front of the car and got in the passenger seat. I was now able to take a better look. He was good looking. His blonde hair was wavy and touched his shoulders. He had sparkling blue eyes. His lips were red and full. He was more than good looking. He was very cute. And I could tell that hiding beneath the Dodgers T-Shirt and jeans was a lithe body.

He looked me over as well.

"Are you nervous?" I asked. He shook his head yes. I said, "try not to be. I promise you that only good things are going to happen for you tonight." He smiled at that.

He told me his name was Ryan and that he had just finished his sophomore year at college and was staying at his parents' house for the summer; trying to find a job.

I told him a little about me but not too much.

As we got to my street, I asked him to slouch down in his seat. It was twilight and I didn't want any of our neighbors asking questions about who was in the car with me. He dropped into the footwell and put his head on the seat. His right hand wandered over and stroked my bare leg just below where my shorts ended.

I pulled in the driveway and hit the garage door opener, pulled the car in and closed the door behind us. His hand had wandered up under my shorts and was playing with my pubic hair as I put the car in park.

I sat there for a moment enjoying the feeling of his fingers brushing my pubes. Then we both got out and walked into the house. The garage door leads into a mud room and then into my kitchen.

I got us both a beer from the fridge. "Should we jump in the Jacuzzi," I asked. "Sure," Ryan responded.

I led the way out the back slider onto my deck. The spa sat in the left corner and was surrounded on two sides by a large fence I'd erected for privaby. The yard is surrounded by a 6-foot-high vinyl fence and my lot backs up to conservation land, so nobody can see what's going on in that corner of the deck.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head. I'm closer to 59 than I am to 19 but I've kept myself in ok shape. I'm not muscled up but I am nicely toned. I could feel Ryan's eyes on me as my shirt went up over my head. I unbuckled my shorts and let them drop to the deck. My semi-hard 6" cock lay against my ball sack, which hung down a few inches from my crotch. Again, I could feel his eyes on me.

I stood there naked and said, "Okay, you're turn."

He smiled and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He had two huge tufts of blonde armpit hair that spread up and down each pit. It was thick and moist and slightly darker than the hair on his head.

My mouth watered.

He could tell I was interested and crossed his arms behind his head like a model, really giving me a show. His pecks were flat and broad. His nipples were the size of a half dollar and pink and delicious looking. His tummy was flat with nice abs and unblemished skin. At his navel was the most wonderful auburn-blonde thatch of hair that disappeared beneath his jeans in what could only be a very pleasurable trail down to his groin.

He reached down and unsnapped and then unzipped his jeans. They fell easily off his hips into a pile at his feet. I let out a soft groan. He was gorgeous from head to toe.

As I guessed, a very nice auburn-brown pleasure trail ran from this belly button down to a pubic bush of the same color. It was trimmed at the sides and at the top but was not thinned out, so the bush plumed out about an inch or more from his groin. I couldn't wait to bury my nose in it.

I laughed and commented that we were both commando. He said, "yea, I didn't think I'd want to waste time with underwear."

"I never wear them," I responded.

His cock was semi-hard and about 5 inches long. It was thick and nicely cut with a big head. It had to be about 2" around and it covered much of his ball sack. It was a thing of beauty. His legs were long and thin, a soft blonde down covered them from the thighs to the ankle.

He was closest to the spa. He lifted his right leg over the top and turned to get in. When he turned I was treated to the sight of two narrow ass cheeks and a broad back.

He got in and sat down. I got in and sat facing him. I leaned back and took in the night sky. He did the same. We drank our beers and talked. I felt his foot between my legs and then it touched my cock. I started to grow hard as he used his toes to stroke my dick and my balls. I leaned forward and returned the favor. His once flaccid cock grew thick and hard at my touch. We looked at each other and smiled.

I took that as an invitation and scooted over to sit beside him. My right arm reached out and stroked his blonde mane while my left hand went below the water line to find that hardening dick. His right hand found my cock and started to stroke just as my left hand started to stroke him. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. There was a pause, as if he were thinking whether he wanted to kiss, and then his lips opened and let my tongue in.

Our tongues battled it out inside each other's mouths while our hands tugged back and forth on our respective cocks below underwater.

He pulled away and lifted me up by my underarms so that my cock was just above the waterline. He then leaned forward and licked my tummy, kissing my naval and darting up to suck on my nipples, first the left and then the right. His tongue then scurried up under my arms and gave me a complete tongue lapping under my left arm, which I had raised to give him access. He then did the same to my right. Then he kissed his way down to my hard-as-a-rock cock, which was floating just above the water. His kisses on my chest and stomach made my body arch with pleasure.

His hands reached down and grabbed my balls. I gasped as he lowered his mouth onto the head of my cock. I scooted up and sat on the edge of the hot tub, giving him better access. He kept my cockhead at his lips and allowed his tongue to dart out and caress the top and the bottom of the head. He took his time on the underside, lapping from top to about mid-length of my cock. I was squirming like I was the 19 year old.

He used the better access to advantage. His mouth engulfed my cock--all six hard inches--down to my pubes. He kept me there for a few seconds while his two hands man-handled my balls. He rolled them around and squeezed them and pushed them and pulled them.

I felt his mouth slide up my cock and then he started a nice up and down motion, over and over again. He would take me deep and then pull me back to the tip, lick the tip and swab around the cockhead and then take me deep again.

My head was thrown back and I was in blow job heaven.

He pushed me back a little bit and then took both my balls into his mouth at the same time, releasing one and then keeping the other in his mouth. He chewed on it lightly and sucked it and licked it. Then he did the same to my other ball.

After a few minutes of that I felt him pushing me back just a little more. I leaned back and gave him more access. His lips licked my taint and then burrowed into my ass. I gasped and rolled back, giving him full, unfettered access. His tongue entered my hole, and I could feel him plunging in as deep as he could go. He pulled out and then licked around my asshole and down the valley of my cheeks. I pushed toward him. He took the hint and stuck his tongue back in me. He grabbed my cock and started stroking me as his tongue darted in and out of my hole. Over and over and over and over again.

I could feel myself building toward a big cum. He sensed it too, I guess, because he scooted up and took my cock in his mouth. Holding my balls, he pumped my cock in and out of his mouth, his tongue sliding all around my cock as it plunged in and out of his mouth. My balls tightened and I exploded into his mouth. He licked and sucked the cum out of me as I slowly grew soft and slipped from his lips.

He looked up at me with a little smile at his lips and a twinkle in his eyes. He knew he had done well. He was gorgeous.

I stepped down into the spa and took his hands. I lifted him up and we kissed, our cocks rubbing against each other, the taste of my cum still on his tongue.

We each stepped back and then stepped out of the hot tub. The night air was cool against our naked skin.

"Let's go inside," he whispered.

I took him by the hand, and he followed me back through the door. It was now completely dark outside and there were only one or two lights on in the house. Still holding his hand, I led him downstairs to our finished basement. We have a spare bedroom down there and I much preferred to play there.

I walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed, keeping him in front of me. "Let me take a minute to admire and explore your body," I said.

His cock had deflated a bit but it was still huge. I picked it up as if I was weighing a pound of pork. It grew in my palm nicely. I held it flat in my palm and touched the tip and the stem with my fingers on my other hand. I started to stroke with both hands and took him in my mouth, enjoying the feeling as he got hard against my tongue.

I picked up his cock and examined his balls. They hung low and looked like two good-sized eggs in a sack. I held them for a minute and pulled him closer. I licked his sack and tasted a nice mixture of boy-cock and chlorine. I took them in my mouth and licked and ate them for a few seconds. My hand wandered up and found that magnificent dark blonde bush. I teased his pubic hair with my fingers and traced lines against his pubes. I plopped his balls out of my mouth and let my tongue follow his crease up to his public mound. I licked and kissed his pubic hair and followed his furry trail up to his belly button. I licked and kissed his button while my fingers traced a horizontal line across his abdomen. He arched at my touched and I could hear him moan.

I lifted off the bed and let my tongue lick his abs, heading north toward his spectacular nipples. I got to the right nipple first and sucked it into my mouth. Meanwhile my right hand stroked his cock while I played with his balls with my left. After sucking his right nipple for a minute or two I switched to the left.

I stood up fully and we kissed again. Our tongues played out a duel in each other's mouths. By now he was stroking my cock as I stroked his.

I pulled away and turned him around. I grabbed his hips and moved him around to the bed. I pushed the top of his shoulders forward and he took the hint, leaning his upper body onto the bed. I sunk to my knees and marveled at his somewhat skinny ass cheeks. I licked them both and then opened them up to expose a pink hairless hole. I blew on it. He moaned. My tongue followed the trail down his valley between his cheeks to his delightful pucker. I licked it. Again, the taste of boy flesh mingled with spa chemicals was erotic. I savored it and then ate him, sticking my tongue deep into his hole. My right hand reached through his legs and I played first with his balls and then his cock, while my tongue drove in an out of him like a jackhammer. I pushed my face in deeper and stuck my tongue in farther, licking him as deep as I could.

His legs were shaking. I was now jacking him off in earnest while I tongue fucked his wonderfully sweet little asshole. His knees started to buckle and I heard an "arggggh" escape his lips. I then felt his shooting volley after volley of cum onto my sheets. I abandoned his hole and turned him around. He was still oozing cum so I stuck his still stiff cock into my mouth, licking and sucking the last of his discharge deep in my throat.

After a few seconds he fell back on the bed. I'm sure he landed in a pool of his own cum but he didn't mind. Neither did I.

All was quiet for a few seconds. I broke the silence.

"I should have asked earlier: how long can you stay out tonight?"

He gave me a cute little smile and said, "I told my parents I was going to a friend's apartment in Boston for the weekend, so they're not expecting to see me any time soon."

I smiled at that and climbed up on the bed beside him.

BigJoii
BigJoii
41 Followers