The Artist Studio

Story Info
An artist provides a wife a lesson in passionate expression.
2.9k words
3.98
13.6k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

The morning light poured into the large open windows waking them from their deep slumber, gently. There was no reason to rush today. They had been doing that forever, but this weekend was theirs and theirs only, away at a secluded mountain estate.

"Is it going to rain today?" she asked him.

"I don't think so, what did you have in mind?" he replied.

"Let's go for a walk in the forest, it's so beautiful out there," she said.

They set off along a mountain pathway, walking deeper and deeper into the forest. The overnight rain had lifted and the soft sounds of dew dripping on leaves were soothing.

The running river snaked its way through the valley, crashing over rocks and into crystal clear ponds. It was getting hot and very humid. As they walked around the bend they saw the river cascade into rock pools, the water looked too inviting and he walked to the edge. Feeling free he turned around and started taking his shirt off.

"Are we going swimming?" she laughed.

"I am," he replied wriggling out of his shorts and shoes and standing naked on the water's edge before jumping in.

"Your turn," he called out at her.

She didn't bother looking around, after all, who cared. She took off her top and slid off her pants. She took a moment to let the sun kiss her naked body. She looked like a siren at the water's edge, naked and free. She dipped her toe in the water, smiled and then jumped in to join him.

The canopy shielded them from the harsh rays of the afternoon sun, they played in the water like teenage lovers, diving, swimming and just feeling close. Suddenly they heard the rumble of thunder in the distance.

"I thought it wasn't going to rain," she said raising her eyebrows.

"It's not like we can get any wetter," he laughed back.

Suddenly the heavens opened and the rain began to pour on them. Agreeing they had to turn back, they made their way back to the trail. The trail had become muddy.

"That hot tub is going to feel amazing when we get back," she said.

It was hard to disagree. The fun was starting to wear off as their clothes became soaked and their shoes waterlogged from the deluge. The rain had turned the previously peaceful flowing river into a raging torrent and as they rounded another bend, their hearts sank as one of the causeways was covered with fast-flowing water.

They spotted a clearing through the forest and made their way across towards it, as the forest broke into a soft field, they trudged to the mud, laughing together at the absurdity of the predicament they had found themselves in. It was still an adventure, and a shared one. They saw a stone fence ahead and followed it to a gate.

There was a sign on the fence. It read 'The Artists Hideaway'.

The beautiful stone pathway made its way towards a small weatherboard country home with a light-filled room branching off the main house. It looked welcoming and smoke was rising from the chimney.

It was the best option, perhaps they could get directions from here or at least borrow a landline to call for a ride. As they made their way up the verandah the front door swung open and they were greeted by a woman with a warm smile.

"Come in, you must be soaked," she said inviting them in and directing them towards a large roaring fireplace.

"I'll get you some towels," she added, "please make yourselves at home".

They stood shivering by the fire. They were usually pretty reserved and shy, but this place was so welcoming. They looked around the room, it was elegantly furnished like a country estate. Hard timbered floors, tall ceilings and tasteful furnishings. Exquisite artwork adorned every wall.

Their host walked back in and handed them a set of soft towels and soft dressing gowns and introduced herself.

"Please, slip into these and ill wash your clothes and put them in the dryer, the causeways are all flooded so you might be here for a while I'm sorry".

"Were sorry, we don't mean to intrude," he said.

"Don't be sorry, I usually host couples for weekend art classes, the flooded road means my reservations are cancelled so please stay as my guests," she said warmly.

"Oh and don't be shy about disrobing in front of the warm fire, as you can see, the human body is a celebration here," she added pointing to the figures on the walls around them.

She was right, every wall was adorned with stunning artwork. There was a type, Rubenesque women, like something from the renaissance. Sometimes with men, sometimes with other women. There was no denying that they were remarkable works of art, tasteful, slightly erotic but captivating.

"Did you sketch these?" his wife asked.

"I did," she laughed back, "you might have noticed a bit of a theme, my art is the female form in all its feminine beauty".

"They are stunning," she added as she walked around the room studying them.

"Thank you," she replied. She sat down and started telling them her story. Originally a country girl, she had been working in the city for ten years in advertising before three years ago selling up and moving back.

"I dreamed of just packing it all up, I was unhappy in life and love so I did exactly that, I moved to this little pocket of paradise, built my art studio and now work two days a week remotely and on weekends invite people out here to do life drawing".

"That pretty much sounds like my dream,"his wife said laughing.

"It is," her husband added, "We often joke about doing the same".

"So who do you host?" she asked.

"It varies, I do lots of hens weekends, but the popular one is couples who just want to relax, drink too much wine, eat a lot of cheese and learn to draw each other," she explained.

As the night wore on, the steady rain outside contrasted the soft music inside. Their artist was the perfect host, as they drank, ate and joked into the night as the soft fireplace light danced across the walls.

As he kept drinking, the talk turned to flirtatious. There was an energy in the room. It was thick and hard to describe. But it wasn't so much a connection that he felt, there was total energy between her and his wife. As he studied the walls around them, it was hard not to let his imagination run wild.

The self-portraits adorning the walls were clearly her. The soft curves of her hips, the fullness of her breasts, her red lips and dark red hair. The portraits were sometimes only her, sometimes with lovers. Men, women, alone and at the same time.

"I can see you have been studying my pieces again", she said. He blushed red.

"My husband has a type," his wife joked.

"Oh really?" she replied raising her eyebrows, "I do too, can I ask a question?"she said leaning forward.

"Are you interested in being a piece of art?" she asked.

They both giggled nervously. They were a few cocktails in and feeling slightly free of inhibition. His wife stared back at their host.

"I would love to be one of your artworks".

They smiled at each other and she stood up and took his wife's hand and led her down the hallway and into the studio. It was a round room with an even larger fireplace. She led his wife to a lounge in the middle of the room and asked her to make herself comfortable.

She then walked around the room and lit candle after candle, before placing herself in a chair in front of an easel. His wife smiled back at him.

"A perfect anniversary gift my darling," she smiled at him.

It would be, a stunning artwork of his wife to adorn a wall at home would be perfect.

He watched his wife was back into the lounge.

"Let me just adjust you to the best light," said their host and she walked over and stood his wife up. She then slowly eased off her nightgown and it fell to the floor.

He watched her study his wife, her eyes taking in all of her feminine beauty slowly before she exhaled softly.

She made her way back over to her chair and began to draw. The soft music played in the background and under the candlelight, created an almost trance like setting. Time seemed to speed up and slow down at the same time.

Between the soft conversation, there were casual flirtations, subtle compliments and outright sexual tension. It was unbelievably erotic. He watched the artist trace his wife's form. Her shoulders, her soft breasts and her stomach. Her wide hips and full thighs. The gentle shadow between her legs and the intensity of her gaze back at them.

"Are your other pieces imagined with your subjects?" he asked her.

"No, I often find the whole process can be quite erotic, almost living art," she said.

"I can understand that," his wife added.

"Have you ever explored the feminine side of pleasure?" the artist asked her.

"No, but like most, it has crossed my mind fleetingly," his wife replied a little taken aback, but also mindful of the setting and spirit of free expression.

"Labels get in the way of art, sometimes it's best to just express desire in the pursuit of pleasure," she added turning her focus back to her drawing.

"Like most couples, we explore imagined pleasures together," she confessed.

"I find my subjects yearn for the truest form of art with human expression, passion, excitement and exploring those boundaries, so tell me, what are you feeling now?" the artist asked.

"Being naked on a lounge while a stunning woman draws me naked, I feel an energy," she breathed back.

The artist smiled.

"Would I be wrong in asking if you if you would like to explore some artistic boundaries in the pursuit of pleasure?" she asked.

"I do feel curious about it," his wife nervously replied.

"Did you want me to guide you through this expression that I can see you both desire?" she asked.

It wasn't overly subtle, but it was clear what she wanted, and increasingly clear that the energy in the room could not be ignored.

"Let's explore this expression then," she said and stood up, she slowly undid her black silk robe and let it fall to the floor.

She was slightly taller than his wife and looked like something out of a renaissance classic. Soft, full and curvy, almost a model of divine femininity.

"Does it bring you pleasure to see me naked?" she asked staring directly at his wife.

"It does," she breathed back.

"Then show me," she demanded.

He watched his wife as if in a trance trace her hand down her body, past her breasts, her soft stomach and between her legs. Her back arched into herself as her fingers found the softness between them sending a wave of pleasure through her as her eyes fixated on the artist.

She smiled at her husband and mouthed if he was ok. He nodded and she looked back at her as she slowly walked over to her on the lounge.

"Have you ever been kissed by another woman?" she asked.

His wife shook her head. The artist then leant over and kissed her, softly at first and then passionately as she drew her in, her breasts pressing against her own before the artist suddenly stopped.

"Have you ever felt another woman's breasts?" she asked.

"No," she replied meekly but with intent.

The artist took his wife's hands and placed them on her breasts. He watched his wife explore them softly, slowly, feeling the smooth skin and then gently touching her nipples, feeling them harden as they responded to her touch. She then leant in and ran her lips over them, breathing her slowly in and tracing her nipples with her mouth before taking them in, the artist looked over to her husband, sitting adjacent on a chair.

"She wants to watch you enjoy this," she said.

And with that, he felt his hand make its way down to his already rock hard cock. He took it in his hand and started stroking slowly as he watched them under the soft firelight.

As his wife explored the artists' breasts with her mouth, he watched her trace her hand again down between her legs and slowly rub herself. He was far enough away to watch and yet close enough to smell the intoxicating scent of her sex. It filled the already thick air with an aroma of excitement.

The artist then took his wife's hand and ran it up to her mouth, smelling, licking and sucking on her fingers.

"You smell delicious, have you ever wondered what it was like to taste another?" she asked.

"I have," his wife responded eagerly.

The artist sat up on the arm of the lounge and parted her legs, her thick hair held her beaded juice of anticipation that she was soon to be pleasured. His wife positioned herself in front of it and stopped for a moment, grabbing her firm thighs on either side of her as the artist slowly guided her face in and arched her back as her mouth found her moaning with pleasure.

The artist beckoned him over to watch, as she drew closer he saw his wife's mouth licking, sucking and exploring, lost in expression and desire to taste every drop of her pussy as the artist ran her hands through her hair, sending shockwaves of pleasure and sensuality down her back.

She looked down at his wife and they made eye contact as she mouthed her to keep going, harder and faster teasing her clit bringing her closer and closer when suddenly her moaning increased to a pant and then a sudden scream of pleasure as her body grew limp.

Breathless, the artist raised his wife's face by placing her hand on her chin and directing her up to her mouth where she kissed her wet face, tasing herself on her before pulling her husband in to savour the same by kissing his wife deeply.

He felt her hand make its way down to his throbbing cock and stroke him slowly as they kissed and he lay down next to her to be close. Suddenly she moaned and looked down, the artist had placed herself between her legs and they both watched her hands slowly trace their way up her thighs and part them.

"I want you to watch with me baby, let's share this," she moaned.

As they held each other, they watched the artist slowly run her hands over her pussy, teasing her labia with her fingers before kissing the hood of her clit. He watched his wife arch her hips into it but her artist placed her hands on her hips and pushed them down so she could ankle her tongue directly over her clit.

They both gasped as she traced her tongue around then flicked it slowly with the tip of her tongue then broadening it to lick slowly, firmly and directly as she slowly placed two fingers inside of her.

"Can you feel how wet you are?" The artist asked.

She nodded, feeling it slowly trickle down her ass and onto the lounge.

"You taste delicious," she added as she licked her again and then took her fingers out and licked them slowly.

She then returned them, finding the spot inside of her that sent shockwaves of pleasure to her toes.

"I am going to show you something new," the artist said.

She returned her lips, the tongue to her pussy and slowly inserted two fingers first slowly, then more deeply, easing them in, allowing her to arch as she grew more relaxed. She then placed two more in.

"Oh, that feels so full," his wife moaned.

"Relax into it, I promise it will be worth it," the artist assured her.

She then started to slowly ease her whole hand in, slowly, stretching her and causing her to gasp. Every slow push was purposeful and soft as she felt herself grip around her. She looked down and saw her whole hand inside of her, slowly twisting inside of her feeling every inch of her as she licked her.

She then felt another hand slide its way between her cheeks slick with her pussy juice and felt her tease her ass. Lost in the sensation she pushed closer and the artist eased two fingers with her other hand inside of her.

Her eyes rolled back and when she looked down she saw this gorgeous woman framed between her legs. Her large breasts, slick, nipples erect, expertly licking her cunt she slowly fucked her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other.

The sensation was unlike anything she had felt before and suddenly she felt it build slowly, slowly then as her pace quickened it erupted. A flooding climax that gushed in waves across her body one after the other in cascading succession.

He held on to her closely as she convulsed, screamed and moaned. It was unlike anything he had seen before. As the panting stopped, the artist eased her way out, made her way up to her and kissed her softly.

"I want you to take a moment," she breathed softly.

"Yes please," his wife panted back.

"We need to turn our attention to your husband next," she added.

They both turned to him and smiled.

"Let's see what boundaries we can push with him," his wife said laughing as she kissed him lovingly.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers