The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there had been another reason than that. I wanted one more chance to work on my body before I showed it off to anyone. I wanted to finalize my look. Yes, Magdalene had said they weren't allowed to look at each other's nude bodies, but what if somebody stole a glance?

During that walk through the wilderness, I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen. Magdalene had insisted they didn't do anything debaucherous, which disappointed me more than a little. I decided I would find a way to make their bathing sessions more exciting. I would work my magic on them. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

***

I returned home that evening to find my mother was out. What she was doing I couldn't have cared less. Father had gone to the tavern with Rufus and a couple other friends. Good. The house was mine. As soon as I was back in my bedchamber, I conjured my full-body mirror and dispensed with my clothes. I looked at my nude body, and I loved it. My breasts were already coming along nicely, noticeably larger than when I had started, but still a way to go before they would rival Susan's. I had already noticed more people looking at my chest, usually just a quick, discreet glance. My breasts were starting to draw interest, but thankfully none of those looks seemed surprised or disbelieving. I had done well so far.

I played around with my breasts for a few minutes, making small, delicate changes until I thought I had perfected them. But it wasn't my breasts I really needed to decide on. I needed to decide on a final look for my vulva.

Every young woman naturally compared their breasts to one another. That was the battleground they all fought on. But Susan had already won that battle with the most perfect breasts that I could conceive of. Even with magic, I could have breasts to equal her own, but it would be difficult to do better. Any larger than hers was starting to be too much. I had tried that, and I wasn't pleased with any of my creations. But I could still beat her in other areas. If I could have the most stunning and unforgettable vulva, they might forget all about Susan's breasts. Yes, I would show them they had been sizing up the wrong body part!

I continued to gaze at the reflection of my vaginal cleft, smooth, hairless, and so beautiful it seemed to suck my soul right into it. How could I make it even more stunning? I experimented by making that slit larger and even more prominent. I enlarged my outer lips, making them puffy and pouty. As the swelling folds of flesh pressed together, the only way for them to expand was downward and outward, making a nice, plump mound. However, there was only so far I could take that before the lips dangled unnaturally. Could I expand it the other way? I examined the top of the slit, which ended just above where my clitoris was now thankfully hidden. That was really nothing more than a crease in my skin. I extended that crease upward, letting the area that would be considered my labia majora lengthen up the fatty part of my crotch.

I raised the slit to maybe half an inch above my clitoris and stopped to gauge my work. The slit was larger and stood out more in my reflection. I liked it so far! I continued what I had started and lengthened the lips even more, as the expanding crevice slowly carved its way up through the fatty mound my pubic hair used to cover. When I finally stopped, the slit was so large it was almost obscene. I considered taking it back a little, but realized I liked it obscene. In fact, I loved it! That cleft was so prominent it was impossible to miss. It drew the eyes straight to it. That was the effect I wanted!

I continued making small alterations, expanding the slit to lengths I considered daring, stopping only short of freakish. I tried different poses, standing, sitting, leaning back on my hands with my knees spread: every angle was stunning! Even with my legs apart, the lips were so full they only separated the smallest amount. It was like a smile, warm and inviting. That deep cleft just beckoned one to explore it, to probe it with fingers and tongue. Even once my breasts had grown to rival Susan's, that cleft would still be my proudest feature by far! Why, it was so stunning, so shockingly immodest it could have stopped the heart of any man who glanced at it!

I stood naturally again, admiring the view from the front. I clenched my thighs and moved my hips to watch the fleshy folds squish as I changed position. So supple! I took a slightly wider stance and reached down behind my butt and grabbed both labia in a fist, and there was a lot to grab onto! I pulled down, and watched my new, amazing lips stretch to amazing lengths! When I released them, they snapped back into place with a 'plop' and reformed that perfect slit.

It was too much for me I was already so horny just looking at what I had done, but now that my fingers had touched it, they just had to explore further. I brought my hand to my front and slipped one finger between the lips. Those lips alone nearly engulfed my finger as it explored deeper and deeper into that warm fleshy crevice. My finger finally found the familiar opening of my vagina and stroked the rim of the hole. I went upward and found my clitoris, lingered there for a few seconds, then back down.

I clenched my hand, squeezing my fingers around my fattened vulva and grabbing a generous handful of flesh. It felt so good to squeeze and knead the flesh between my fingers. But my hand was blocking my view. I returned my hand to behind my body and continued to finger myself from under my butt. Feeling those plump folds of flesh and watching that impressive slit in the mirror was the most sexually exciting experience I had had since losing my virginity.

I continued to finger myself like that for half an hour, standing in front of the mirror and watching my pelvis thrust into the air, drinking in the beauty of my new vulva. Once I started to orgasm, though, my knees started to get weak. I moved my left hand from my breasts and grasped the side of the mirror to try to steady myself. But as soon as the orgasm came on full strength I had to drop to my knees. I couldn't get as good a view like this, so I let myself fall backward and lay on my back so I could watch myself from below, and it was just as beautiful of a sight! In that frenzy, I must have had had at least four orgasms, though it was hard to count. I kept going until I was limp from exhaustion.

I lay on the floor of my bedroom, gasping for air. When I had caught my breath, I made myself be silent so I could listen for any other signs of movement in the house, just in case either of my parents had returned home without my knowing. In my ecstasy it was entirely possible I would have missed the front door opening. Thankfully I was still alone. I weakly fought my way back to my feet and looked at myself again in the mirror, this time with what I hoped was a more level head.

God, that vulva was impressive! So prominent, impossible to miss! Was this really how I wanted to look? Was I sure this was how I wanted to present myself? I was having second thoughts now. Was it too large, freakish even? I knew all women looked different, but was it even natural to have a vulva this large? What if people who saw it weren't mystified, but horrified?

I looked through the Oculus and played around with some other looks I had tried previously. I tried on a few more modest looks for at least another hour and scrutinized my appearance from every angle. But when I brought back the daringly large slit I almost lost myself in lust a second time. It was only exhaustion that prevented me from ravishing myself again.

This was clearly the look I loved the best. I knew once I presented my chosen look to Magdalene and her friends it would be risky to change it too much. I was loathe to compromise my true desires for the sake of modesty. If it freaked them out, no matter. I wanted to turn heads, I wanted jaws to drop as soon as I dropped my robes, and if this was too much vagina for anyone then that was too bad for them. Yes, I decided I would abandon modesty and be bold!

***

Sunday morning came. I sat there in church, which was mandated by the Count's decree, paying less attention than normal. No sermon had ever seemed to drone on for longer. The anticipation was almost agony! When the sermon finally got out, ran back home and finished my chores faster than I ever had before. As soon as my obligations were done, I made myself scarce. Neither of my parents bothered to ask where I was headed to. My father waved good bye to me, but that was it.

It was fifteen or twenty-minute walk from my house to the bridge over the stream. I met the siblings on my way over there, and Gaius and Esther seemed to have arrived barely a minute before the rest of us.

After some quick greetings and shallow banter, Esther called out "All right, boys! Time to turn around!"

Matthew and Gaius obediently turned toward the side of the stone bridge. Magdalene and Esther undressed. Magdalene, who wore nothing much more fanciful than my own pauper's garb, pulled her shift up over her head and tossed it aside. Esther was wearing a slightly fancier tunic with clasps up the front and some basic designs. It took her a moment to undo each of the clasps, and after pulling it off, took another moment to carefully fold it and lay it down on a relatively clean patch of grass.

I hesitated for a moment. I had made my slit daringly prominent, but what if I had gone too far? What if it really was freakish, and would only get me looks of horror instead of amazement? Once I pulled off my shift and showed them what I had between my legs right now, it would be too late to go back. I dared to glance at the women's bare bodies, comparing them to myself. Magdalene had a wiry, muscular frame. The only soft spots on her body were two tiny breasts, each barely a handful, with small, unremarkable nipples. Her slender hips have her an almost boyish appearance, except for the lack of anything protruding from that golden tuft of pubic hair. Esther had a smoother body with some nice hips and some decently sized breasts. Esther's pubic hair was brown to match her lovely hair. I tried to get a sense for what either of their vulvas looked like under that hair, but I didn't see much in the short glance I had afforded myself. Even so, my glances were enough to be noticed.

"Whatcha looking at, Morgana?" Esther teased with a grin, putting one fist on a cocked hip. Her tone was jovial enough I was fairly sure I hadn't offended her. She made no attempt to cover herself, either, though she did take a glance toward the boys to make sure they were still averting their eyes.

"Sorry," I apologized meekly as I returned my eyes up to a respectable level. Esther made no more issue of it and began to step into the water.

"You don't have to undress if you're feeling shy," Magdalene whispered into my ear. "Nothing wrong with changing your mind. You can stay with us on the bank. Or wet your clothes if that doesn't bother you."

"No, I'm fine. I'm not worried about that." Maybe I was a little worried, but if I delayed it might never happen. Without further thought I pulled my shift up over my head and cast it aside, then kicked off my boots and my leggings. I raised my arms above my head and stretched, trying to feel as natural as I could. It's not like this was a completely new experience for me. I had walked naked through the woods many times before and thought it wonderful! This was just the first time anyone else was present.

I looked around to see who was watching me, but nobody seemed to be. Esther was already in the water. Magdalene was on her way in, but only seemed to be taking quick glances at me out of the corner of her eye. Both boys of course still had their backs obediently to the ladies, somewhat to my disappointment.

I made my way toward the water and stepped in. It was chilly, but bearable. I made my way in until the water was up to my mid-thigh. I paused. Though I was nervous to show off my body to my new friends, I had rather been looking forward to the adventure. I up-played how cold the water felt to me so as to keep my vulva exposed for another few moments.

"Hurry up and get in so the boys can turn around," Magdalene whispered to me. "I know it's cold at first. Easiest way, just plunge in. You'll get used to it in a second."

That was when the girls finally seemed to notice me. Almost at once, both their eyes shot downward toward my womanhood. Esther even raised her eyebrows in a look of intrigue and curiosity. It was definitely not the look of horror I had been fearing.

"And what are YOU looking at, Esther?" I teased her.

"Nothing!" she said, defensively. She was blushing.

"Are you sure it was nothing?"

"Nothing!" She insisted again, grinning in embarrassment. All the while my attention was focused on Esther, I still managed to catch Magdalene out of the corner of my eye as she snuck another good, long look at my crotch. I think her mouth was visibly agape. Though I pretended not to notice, I made sure to give her a good view.

Finally, I plunged in the rest of the way, as Esther had suggested. The chill encompassed my entire body for a second or two before it started to become tolerable.

Next it was the boy's turn, and I dutifully turned around. I'd seen a naked man before, so I wasn't sorely tempted to look. Matthew probably wasn't too different from his sister aside from the obvious. Gaius I was a little more curious about, however I didn't have to wait too long to get a decent look at his muscular, shirtless body.

Magdalene and I hung out on one side of the pond with her brother, the three of us submerged up to our necks. Gaius almost immediately aimed his attention at Esther and began chatting her up. He leaned back against the opposite embankment from us, only up to his waist in water, with his muscular arms up so he could rest his head in his hands. Maybe he thought he was being subtle, but he was clearly showing off his muscles for Esther's sake. She didn't seem to mind, and I certainly didn't.

Watching Gaius attempt to flirt with Esther, I quickly got the notion that this whole thing had been organized by Gaius as a way to get close to Esther and get their clothes off. Perhaps taking Matthew, Magdalene, and myself along had been some sort of cover, a way to convince Esther he wasn't only trying to get her into bed. Neither of the siblings were likely to offer much competition, and I supposed I could count myself in that lot as well. In an earlier part of my life I might have silently scorned Gaius for his subversive ways, but at this point I just found it humorous. He thought he was being clever, but he couldn't have been more obvious.

When both the boys seemed to be sufficiently distracted, Esther made her way over to me and spoke softly, intending no one else to hear.

"I'm so sorry for staring earlier."

"That's fine, I wasn't bothered. I was just teasing you. I don't mind if people look."

"Okay, good. It's just that... um... I was wondering, do you shave your womanhood? I've never seen a grown woman be... hairless... down there."

"Oh, that! No, my womanhood doesn't grow hair. That's just what I look like."

Esther's eyes went wide. "Seriously?"

I laughed. "No, not seriously. Let's just say I have my ways."

"Well, I've never heard of a woman doing that, but I think it's a cute look. I've thought about shaving myself down there a few times. The hair's just gross, but I'm afraid of what people might think a woman with no pubic hair might look weird. Does anyone ever think you look weird?"

"Not to my knowledge. I don't think very many people have seen me. I do it for me, not for them."

"Okay!" Esther looked hopeful. "Maybe I will try it sometime."

Well that was good. I had already influenced one of them to commit a small act of debauchery. The day was off to a good start, and it was still early in the afternoon.

For the rest of the day, we talked and joked around in the water. I stayed mostly quiet, but I enjoyed listening to them. I added a few things of my own and mostly managed to avoid saying anything too awkward, which was good enough for me. Even Matthew joined in the conversation, though mostly he conversed directly with his sister. Even so, he seemed to be coming out of his shell gradually. Gaius continued making veiled attempts at Esther, however most of these earned him only sour glances. Even he seemed to get her message eventually, and he backed off.

I learned some interesting things about my new friends that day. Esther was the daughter of one of Ash's fletchers. With her father a craftsman, they had a decent amount of money, but still not enough to make life easy for them. With her twenty-two years old now, her parents were attempting to find suiters for her, all of whom she resented. Like so many others, she wanted to marry a man of her own choosing. This was partly her reasoning for wanting to run off with other young men and women her own age. Also, she was happy to get away from controlling parents.

Gaius spent most of his time talking about himself. His older brother, Kenrick, was to inherit the family estate after their father. Gaius was, of course, happy to help out on the farm, but ultimately saw himself becoming an officer of the town guard. He had already devoted considerable time to training with weaponry and armor, and was more than happy to boast of his accomplishments in the training yard to Esther. He had the fastest spear thrust, he was the best sharpshooter with a longbow, and he could knock any of the other trainees to the ground with a single strike. He had already commanded the respect of the other guards and his superiors as well, and was well on his way to becoming Captain of the Guard for Lord Abel. All of that was, of course, according to him.

Matthew and Magdalene, by comparison, lived rather uneventful lives. Their father, like mine, knew no craft of his own. When not harvesting the fields, he would help out Ash's Master Carpenter. He was useful with a saw or a hammer, though he didn't know enough of the trade to manage it on his own. The siblings would help him out where they could, however neither of them had much of a notion for what they wanted to do after. Matthew wasn't exceptionally bright, and probably wouldn't master the craft either. Magdalene might have had some potential, I figured, but such wasn't a woman's work. A woman's place was to get married, and in that respect, Magdalene showed less interest than Matthew showed for men's work.

I don't recall saying much of myself during that first meeting. I didn't know what about me would have made for good conversation. What could I have said? That my parents had neglected me until only recently when my mother nearly beating me to death finally convinced my father to stay by my side? That I spent most of my time alone reading books or wandering the woods to take my mind off my constant fear of growing old without ever having found true love? No, I didn't say much of myself that day, but I joked and made merry with them all the same.

We continued to talk, banter, and play. As the day wore on, nothing too scandalous ever occurred, and I started to worry this meeting would remain as innocent as Magdalene had promised. Maybe I would have to be bolder if I wanted things to happen today.

I worked up the courage to raise my breasts out of the water a few times. I made sure it looked accidental. This started to get the results I had hoped for. Matthew immediately noticed. His glance was anything but subtle. The next moment he averted his eyes as if he had seen the devil himself. Gaius was considerably stealthier in stealing a good look or two, though I knew he was enjoying the view.