The Assault Ch. 02

Story Info
The mercenary meets the lord's daughter.
2.7k words
4.32
11k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msilenus
msilenus
15 Followers

I climbed the stone steps of the keep, hearing the echoes of my own footsteps and yelling and shattered glass above me. Glass! Fuck what the priests drone on about -- wasting such a precious substance is a real sin.

As I mounted the landing, I envisioned taking Harald's other eye to teach him a lesson about following orders. Nothing could have prepared me for what my own eyes saw next.

It was a noble lady's bedroom, with a fine, wide bed with a carved headboard adorned with cherubs and angels. It was also, in this instant, a battlefield. My man Harald cowered by the door with his arms up, in the universal position of a spurned man trying not to get hit in the head with a flying object. On the floor around him lay all the detritus of a noble lady's soft existence -- baubles, jewelry, pillows, bronze goblets and all manner of broken glass.

On the far side of the room, by the window, stood the lady. She had flowing blond hair going well past her shoulders. She had a heavy candlestick in her left hand, pointing it at Harald like a sword.

She was also very nearly naked. She was dressed in a kind of smallclothes that I had never seen before. Two circular pieces of cloth supported and surrounded her buxom breasts. The cloth continued down her ribcage in a flowery kind of material. The cloth appeared attached in the front and in back, and whole effect was to both cover her breasts and accentuate them at the same time.

"You're a LIAR. You are NOT Lord Donnchad!" she screamed and threw the candlestick awkwardly. It crashed into an empty chamber pot six feet away from the hapless Harald.

"ENOUGH!" I bellowed. "I am Donnchad, but I am not a lord. I am a mercenary, and you will be silent."

She looked at me consideringly and swallowed any complaint. I turned to Harald.

"What in gods name are you doing?"

"I'm sorry my lord -- I opened the door to the lady's chambers and, well, she was dressed... um, like that, my lord, and she told me to come in, and then she started kissing me..."

"That's not true!" she blurted. "I asked him if he was Donnchad, and he said yes, and then I saw that he was missing an eye and I smelled him and I knew he wasn't you! Just by smelling him!"

"Silence!" I thundered and turned to Harald.

"She started throwing things at me, and -- and -- you told us not to hurt her, and she's a crazy person!" Harald stammered.

"You're a soldier. You should be able to restrain an eighteen-year-old girl."

I tensed, considered striking him, and thought better of it. "Leave us. Perhaps you'll have better luck controlling her father."

Harald said his "yessir" and left, quickly shutting the door.

I strolled into the center of the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed another girl lying under the bed, with her back against the floor. I sighed and regretted not striking Harald when I had the chance.

"Your name is Emma," I stated, deciding to leave the girl hiding under the bed in peace, for now.

"Yes," Emma smiled. "And you are Donnchad the Mercenary..." She began to walk toward him, swaying her hips like she was in an alley behind a tavern, eyeing a lonely mark.

"You look like a whore," I told her.

She stiffened, and her eyes flashed. "How DARE you!" she began.

"Spare me and get to the point," I interjected. "What do you want?"

She looked uncertain for a moment, and then stepped closer to me. I waited, ready to disarm her at the first flash of a knife.

"I want you," she said, and she took my right hand and brought it to the soft white cloth covering her teenaged cunt.

It was soaked through. I looked into her blue eyes and saw girlish excitement mixed with fear. She breathed heavily as I rubbed her smallclothes. I looked down at the tops of her breasts and admired her thick, pale thighs. Her breath was sweet, I could smell it, I was so close to her, so close. I rubbed slightly faster, and she moaned.

At the sound, I remembered my present purpose and pulled away to the window.

"I have orders to bring you to the King unmolested," I told her, emphasizing the last word.

"Please don't take me there!" She pled. "I'll do anything." She bit her lip.

"Does your father know how much of a whore you are?" I asked.

She reddened and looked away. "I don't think so..."

"You're still his prefect little girl." My cock twitched as an idea took root in my mind.

"Yes," she turned, looking at me.

"Why do you not want to go to the royal court? The King will likely marry you off to some baron or some such. Nothing bad will happen to you, girl. Nothing bad ever happens to noble snots like you."

"That's not true!" She snapped. "My mother killed herself three days ago -- because of you!"

"Well," I paused, admiring the light hitting her hair. "I didn't kill her. But I think most mothers would rather die than see their daughters throw themselves at their husband's executioner." I smiled sardonically.

I expected her to burst into tears like her father. Instead, she grabbed the candlestick.

I strode across the room in two long steps and grabbed her left wrist, forcing it down. "Now now, little girl..." I took the candlestick from her and set it on a bedside table. "I take it your mother heard of my imminent arrival."

"Yes -- since news of the battle," she said, looking down before rising her gaze to meet mine. "She knew of you and your reputation."

"And what reputation is that?"

"Satan himself," she said doggedly. "The king's demon. You kill the men, rape the women, and sell the children into slavery. My mother could not bear the strain. She poisoned herself because of you."

I shrugged. "Your father should have paid his taxes."

"My father is a fool," she stated flatly. She turned her back to me. I admired her fulsome and thinly covered buttocks -- the rounded and muscular rear end of a noble girl brought up on three course meals and regular outings by horseback.

"And you? Throwing yourself at the man who will orphan you, like a tavern slut?"

She turned, chin out. "Better a tavern slut than a married woman!"

I laughed. She folded her arms under breasts. She was clearly trying to appear serious, but the gesture just exaggerated her generous display of cleavage.

"I want to bargain," she ventured.

"Bargain?" I grabbed her chin. "I don't bargain for what I can take."

"You don't know what I'm offering," she said huskily. Her girlish attempts at seduction amused me.

"I don't?" gesturing at her near nudity.

"There is another..."

"You mean the girl hiding under your bed?" There was a surprised thump from the bed, followed by a girl's voice saying "owww!"

Emma looked put out. "I didn't think you knew she was there."

"You don't think at all, you dumb bitch." I walked over to the bed, taking care to never have my back completely to the girl, and bent to look under the bed. A brunette with curly hair and wide, brown eyes gawked back at me.

"Up," I ordered. "Out."

The hideaway scrambled beneath me, got up on her knees and then stood up nimbly. She was dressed modestly in a white apron over a blue dress. She was taller and slimmer and Emma, and she stared demurely at the floor.

"Who is this," I asked.

"Maria -- my maid," Emma responded.

"Maria..." I inspected her face -- pretty, if somewhat marred by a mountainous nose.

"Did you know your mistress was going to sell you out like a whore?"

"Yes, my lord," she answered calmly. Her accent was French.

"She's like a sister to me. I couldn't bear to leave her to your men, the animals!" Emma gestured to the sounds of rape and other villainy emanating from the window overlooking the courtyard. "And..." Emma paused, and the two young women made eye contact.

"I'm pregnant," Maria stated.

"Ah." If true, she was hardly showing, or at least I couldn't tell through the dress. "So you are even more of a slut than she is."

"Yes, my lord," Maria said to the floor.

"Well. This has been diverting, but I have your father's execution to see to, Emma." She flushed. "I will see that both of you are safely delivered to the King's court -- without being touched by my men. They have enough mound to plow." I made to go.

"No, my lord, please stay," Emma urged, grabbing my left arm. She looked at me with the practiced, puppy dog face of a spoiled brat who always got her way. The look made me want to fuck the noble bitch into the goddamned ground -- to give her what she wanted until she didn't want it anymore, and then keep giving her more, and more, and more -- even though she stopped moving, long past she cried out for me to stop -- more, more, I would give her more, until she was just a cum-filled bloody corpse, a gaping hole in a gaping hole!

I said none of this. I grabbed her by the throat and shoved her against the wall.

"Do not toy with me, girl," I snarled. "What do you want?"

"Don't take us to the King!" she pleaded. "I don't want to be trapped in a tower after being sold to some lordling in marriage -- I want to be free, and I want Maria to be safe."

"You want me to let you out there?" I gestured to the window and the anarchy outside. "You'll be dead in a ditch within the week -- or sold to a brothel."

"No," Emma said defiantly, as if she wasn't nearly naked with my hand wrapped around her neck. "No one will sell us -- we will sell ourselves."

I scoffed and tightened the pressure around Emma's throat.

"I could sell both of you stupid whores for two pieces of dirty straw, girl. I own you." I squeezed harder around Emma's windpipe, and the girl's eyes flipped wildly over my shoulder at Maria.

"We agree, my lord," Maria spoke out in her soft lilt. Maria slowly strode toward us. I loosened my grip on the blond and watched the French girl warily. "So why not enjoy us?"

She reached behind her back, undid the clasp of her apron and took her dress and apron off in one go. She tossed her clothes on the bed and stood six feet away in nothing but white stockings and the glow of the young and pregnant. She was showing, but only just -- her small, perky breasts seemed slightly swollen, and her belly bulged somewhat from her slender frame. Her legs were long and pale, and the merging of her elegant legs and curving stomach was divine. She had thick eyebrows and a hairy cunt. She stood there with her arms by her side, unembarrassed and without artifice, with just a hint of a satisfied smile on her lips.

I drank her in. My cock was hard as iron and clearly visible through my breeches. Emma reached out and grabbed it.

"Everyone says you're the hardest man in the kingdom," Emma giggled at her pun.

And with that, I lost control.

I tore the cloth covering her breasts off her body with my left hand while I pushed her by the throat against the wall with my right. The noble girl's large breasts bulged lewdly from the remnants of the cloth. I grabbed her hips and turned her face first against the wall, her right cheek and teenage tits pressing against the stone. I slid my breeches down to my boots, pulled her smallclothes down to her bare feet, and shoved my cock into her sopping cunt.

"Yeeeeees," the blond slut groaned into the wall. Her pussy was tight, but obviously not the vice-like grip of a virgin.

"Does your daddy know you're not a virgin?" I whispered into her ear as her teenage cunt gripped my cock.

"Nooo," she groaned.

"He will soon," I growled. I grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her hard, relishing the sensation of my thick cock against her tight walls. She moaned like a bitch.

"You're not a noble lady any more, you know that girl? Now you're Just. Another. Cunt." I punctuated each word with a thrust. "You got what you wanted. Now take it!" I pounded her faster, battering her cunt like my men battered down her father's gate. Her breath shortened -- I could tell she was already close to coming.

So I stopped and pulled out, resting the pink head of my cock next to the lips of her cunt. I pulled her head away from the wall by the scruff of her noble blond hair.

"Beg for it," I commanded. "Beg for the cock of the man who will kill your daddy."

"Pleeease," she groaned, pushing her ass against my cock plaintively.

I pulled her hair harder and slapped her in the face, relishing the sound of my hand against her pouty cheek.

"Please what, slut?"

"PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR HARD COCK DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST FUCK ME PLEASE!" she screamed, loud enough for the whole keep to hear it.

"Who owns you?" I asked, rubbing my cock along the length of her cunt, controlling my own urge to plunge into her blissful lips. "Who's your daddy now?"

"YOU ARE YOU'RE MY DADDY YOU OWN ME DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK—"

I slammed into her and held her hot, sweaty body against the cold wall, relishing the sensation as her cunt immediately pulsed around my cock.

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her eyes rolling, her whole chest heaving with her breath.

I could feel I was close myself and was about to thrust, when I felt a delicious, wet feeling on my heavy balls. I looked down beside me and saw Maria on her knees, lapping her tongue all over my heavy balls as if they were made of candy.

I exploded, hilt deep, into Emma. I groaned. I spasmed -- once, twice, three, four times, coating her teenaged womb with my seed. I withdrew from her cunt and held her tight against the wall.

I considered the situation as I watched my cum drip onto her thick thigh and the wooden floor. The last few minutes were the best fuck I've had in years, I thought to myself. I am not giving these two up. I had never heard of a woman using her tongue like Maria did. But Maria could have killed me, I was so distracted with the blond. And distraction can get a man killed.

As these thoughts floated across my mind, I heard the unmistakable sound of the noble bitch -- well, the formerly noble bitch -- sobbing against the wall.

I experienced a flash of pity before I strangled the wayward emotion in its crib. She would get no pity from me. She had made her bed, now she had to get fucked in it. She would learn how the world really worked, under my instruction.

"Stop that, whore," I snapped, releasing her and getting my breeches back on. Emma looked at me with a dull resentment, a tear running down her cheek. "From now on, you two are my concubines. You will act accordingly. You won't be harmed -- unless you deserve it. You will serve my every whim. You will change my linens, empty my chamber pot, and satisfy my every desire. If you try to escape, I will turn you over to my men. Are we understood?"

"Yes, my lord," the two girls intoned.

I nodded. "I will see you tonight." I gestured toward Emma's well-fucked cunt. "Clean yourself, woman."

I strode out of the bedroom and smiled inwardly. Emma was going to regret giving herself over to me. And for what? Freedom? Hah! The idiot girl will be my slave.

I was going to enjoy this -- utterly.


msilenus
msilenus
15 Followers