The Auction Boy! Ch. 04

Story Info
Sold to her. Loved by her!
1.5k words
3.75
2.6k
00

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moksh's P.O.V~

"Wh-what are you doing?" She barged in after banging on my door for five minutes straight. I had to let her. I know her temper.

It's been two days since our settlement, but she didn't even dare to look at me. But today, --she's stepping up! But why today?

She told me she'll use me! Was she serious? Why won't she, after all, she bought me for that?

I feel my heart popping as she strides close to me. My feet seem to lose ground and my conscience is anxious because of her eyes.

"Shut up! Or it'll be very severe for you!" She shoves me down on the bed and straddles me, cuffing my hands as she places something beside me on the table.

I struggle to contradict her, but I'm not in a position to deny her for longer than a few minutes.

Her eyes, never diminish! She looks vicious, as always, as she clenches her jaw.

"Wh--what is it? What are you doing?" I have no clue what is she doing! What is that thing? I compete with the cuffs around my wrists as she clasps my arms on the headboard.

"Do you know anything about BDSM? --- I'm certain you don't?" She grins, unbuttoning my shirt. What is wrong with her?

"BDSM comes with pain. And -- according to me, only the traumatized can love such pain. Now,--- I want to know what kind are you! The one who loves causing pain or the one who loves receiving it."

"W-what are you, what are you doing, stop?" Her dominant hold on my neck, my knotted hands, and her squatting on my abdomen are narrowing me from moving in any direction.

What kind of play is this?

"You know what this is? It's called a ball gag. I picked the small size for you, since, you're probably new to this. You are! Right?" Her evil grin is referring to me as a slut, as well as her actions.

I want to speak, but I'm soon tied to do that as well!

She ties the ball gag to my mouth and smirks in pride.

What the hell is this thing? I muffle, seeking to talk, as she slaps me shut! "Don't try to speak unless you want to drool and turn me into something, you won't like."

"You see, this thing --- is used for whores like you, so you can't speak but only make noises. Fun, isn't it?"

She leans close to my face, radiating, reminding me of my place. "You better learn these things to entertain me! Thirty minutes!"

"Stay like this for thirty minutes! From now -- your training starts!"

"Don't worry --- I'll remain here until thirty minutes are over!" And she did what she said, with her book in her hand, reading as if nothing is happening.

She jerked me down on my knees under her table as she works on her laptop. I'm told to sit on my knees with my hands resting on them.

I was striding toward the laundry room when she called me in. I remember the day when she tied my hands and gagged my mouth.

The panic of that day remains intact in my mind and today, this?

She glances at me with her same intense eyes and suddenly stomps my crotch with her feet, causing my wails. "Keep it quiet! I do not want any noise out of your mouth!"

Her small and swift circles on my clothed crotch, as I'm not obliged to even make a noise, is a new practice for me.

Her legs are wide open, unmasking her red panty. And she stomps on me roughly when I make a noise. "I-m, ---I'm sorry!" I moan out!"

Hmmm, I think we're making progress! You're learning how to say sorry!" I am embarrassed away, as she smirks at my face.

Why do I not hate it? I loathed the previous session, but this, this is strange! And all I do is, --- I watch her work from under the table, trying to stifle my noises.

It's late at midnight, my mug of water is empty, and I need to fill it up. But when I enter the kitchen, Kira's standing right in front of me, smoking as she gawks at me.

"What are you doing this late?" She demands. "For-- for water!" I present her with the empty mug, expecting no hard feelings between us!

I feel her poking eyes on my back as I fill the mug. Then suddenly --- I feel her hands driving the mug down on the counter. "Stay still!" She murmurs, sliding my pants off!

My knees still hurt from the other day! I was sitting for almost an hour! She is --- training me!

"You have a gorgeous ass for a slut!" She plays with my ass cheeks and swiftly rubs my entrance with her fingers, as she pinches my nipples.

I feel myself squirming from her touch. I still am not cool with it! Her touch affects me so much that I hate it. "What--- what are doing?"

"I told you to stay still!" She goes on, spreading my entrance with her wet fingers. She applied her spit to lube it well. What the hell is this? What does she think she's doing?

"This needs to be trained for eventual purposes! I'll send you some wonderful devices to prepare this hole! Train it well --- I'll use it soon!"

She'll use it? What does she mean?

"What are you doing?" Kira demands as she walks with Rahul by her side as always, snapping me out of my cumulative stock of remembrances. I was sitting in the hall with my hands joined. I was waiting for her!

As she steps closer to me, Rahul walks elsewhere after mumbling something in her ear. "I said, what are you doing here?" She growls, louder, reminding me again of the present.

"Are you liking our occasional sessions that you're standing here, waiting for me?" She leans close to my face, hissing, maintaining no touch between us, as I crumble from inside.

I draw back, yielding as I talk, "aunty is not feeling well, so she ordered me to serve you dinner when you return!"

"What? What is wrong? What happened to her?" Her eyes alter, from bleak to worried. This is the only matter I see her worry about.

She's practically ready to visit her room when I stop her, "she's sleeping, I don't think you should disturb her!" With that, she strides back sighing, as she asks, "did she take any medicine?"

"Ye---Yes!" I respond as I ask her to clean up --- "I'll heat the food for you!"

"You will not poison me, will you?" Her question leaves me spooked. Why would I? It's not like I want to die! Though, I won't mind doing it!

I deny her accusation in panic as her lips curl up! Is she smiling? "Relax, I'm just joking! Look at your face!" She's joking?

If she is joking, she doesn't know how to! Who jokes with a straight face and with absolutely no emotion? I felt like my heart would pop out of my mouth!

As I'm heating the meal for her, she strides back with her wet hair, wearing just a robe. Her bitter eyes never wither away, never do her harsh words. "Have you eaten yet?" I reject, with a low no, as she adds, "then when are you going to eat?

"Her hand soon caught my quiet actions as she gropes my throat, seizing me from the back. "Did you do what I told you to?"

"You weren't ready last time, even after I instructed you to do so!" She's talking about my ass!

I remember the toys she sent me, I learned that the tail kind of thing was a butt plug and other things were dildos and lube.

The last time she summoned me, I wasn't ready. I didn't even touch those things! That's the reason she blasted on me, so, I had to do as she told me.

It was strange, doing those things to my ass. I never even imagined, that such weird things can be done to that part of my body. "Did you put it in?" She jerks me out of my thoughts.

Listening to her whisper as she skips her hands down under my knickers and gradually slides them down. "Did you put it here?" She appeals, shoving her finger inside me, as I cling to the counter, striving hard to stand still.

"I asked something?" Her tone is somehow pleasant, and I do not wish to provoke her to change that. I might hate her, but I do not want to die, or even worse! So, if I have to do these things to get out of here, I'll do it.

The soon she gets bored with me, the quicker I get to leave this place! This is what happens all the time!

---------------------

to be continued....