The Auction Boy! Ch. 05

Story Info
Sold to her. Loved by her!
1.3k words
3.83
3k
2

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moksh's P.O.V~

"Have your dinner first, it's already late!" I suggest, she's been missing night meals more often lately! "What? Are you worried about me? Since when did you have a change of heart?"

She jerks her finger inside me, asking me again, "tell me, did you put it here?" Surrendering under her intense examination, I nod, trembling from the sensations sent by her.

"Yes--yes! Now, please eat first!" I jolt out as she adds, "why are you fixated on feeding me?" My silence appeals to her to continue her finger and her words, "alright, bring the food to my room!"

I walk anxiously, carrying the food plater, as I knock on the door, which is already unbolted. "Come in!" She pronounces. Her tone is weirdly so generous today! What side is it of her?

She's resting on the couch where I place the plate on the table beside her. "Get on the bed, all clothes removed!"

"Wh-what?" My eyebrows crunch up as she includes, "don't make me repeat myself now!" Sweet as her tone, deadly as her eyes, she smirks my way.

I notice a bunch of stuff on the bed; lube, a leash, and a butt plug! What is that for? I'm a little frightened. Is that why she's so nice today?

"Ass up and hands down. Present me your hole. Do as I taught you!" She orders, granting shivers down my spine as I position myself, as she said! "Now, pick the lube and lubricate your hole!"

I gently extract the lube from my ass. It's cold, dripping down to my hole and further. I feel so embarrassed, she can see me in such a humiliating position.

Her eyes are poking my ass. She picks the plate up and scoops on it, eating, as she orders, "help that butt plug inside you!"

"B-but, it takes so much time --!" I protest, to drive her let me go! "It's okay, I'm free tomorrow. You can take as much as time you want! I'll be here!" She replies. I have no way out of this!

Kira's P.O.V!~

He squirts and moans, slowly opening his hole with the plug, as he falls to the bed. That must be hard! I watch as I eat and enjoy the view of his red hole opening up as he again sits in a position thrusting the plugin.

His ass cheeks gleam with the subdued light, his toes crammed up with the anxiety arising in his ass and he wails out! "It-it's so tough!"

"Go on, keep doing it! You said it went inside. Let me see it!" I reply, proceeding with my food. This is a view I'd never want to miss. His face is heating red, his hair is everywhere and he can't even balance himself on the bed anymore!

"Alright, come here, the way I taught you!" I order, demonstrating if he remembers the rules! And not so surprisingly, he does.

He shifts to his knees, striding like a good puppy on his knees. His eyes blaze up as he brings the butt plug into his mouth as I added. He's abruptly so obedient!

He promptly reaches me as I pluck out the plug from his sloppy mouth. That mouth would look better on me!

I precipitously pour the withstanding wine on my legs as he rests on his knees. His eyes are questioning, what should he do as I continue, "taste it!" I stretch my legs slightly, observing as he moves forward with his tongue on my skin.

His delicate grip on my legs is so captivating, as well as his modest licks. He looks like a cat doing it, his eyes soothed close, his jaw dripping with the licked compassion as he reaches forward.

He advances on my leg, as I fondle his back, marveling at his work on my body! "How does it taste?" I appeal as he affectionately replies, "b-bitter!" What has gotten into him? Why is he so dutiful today? He is always rational, but today, he's different.

I pull him up on my thighs as he lies on my lap with his head cornered into my collar. His ass looks so tempting, which urges me to tease him. I've never heard him moan properly. Today I will!

As I tease his entrance with my spit, he muzzles under my neck, letting out his warm gasps on my skin. "It --will-- go inside, don't worry!"

I tease into his hole, gradually driving my fingers inside, as I hold his trembling figure from his waist. He's faintly melting under me. I wonder how would he react with a butt plug inside him.

I penetrate his sweet hole until I find it fit for the plug and then, "breath in!" I charge as I slowly insert the plug into his hole.

He stifles, clutching the couch as he advances closer to my body, his nipples are perked up, and I can feel them on my breasts. "Breath out!" And it's inside.

He welcomes the plug with an intense moan! Is that how he sounds? He's so girlish but so cute! "Does it hurt?" I demand as he nods vigorously, "don't move and relax, it'll feel good soon!"

I massage his insides with the plug as he wails louder and louder, squeezing my breasts with his trunk. "Your dick has become so hard! Is that how good you feel?" Again, without any words, he nods.

Abruptly I fathom his hole, mildly yet rhythmically as he deliberately moans into my neck, also turning me on. "You sound so adorable. I didn't know you'd sound so pleasant or I would've done this sooner.

He squirms and jolts as I thrust it further into him when he swiftly groans out. "Is that your spot? It must be. But, again, how would you know, but don't worry, now, I do!"

I hold his writhing figure stronger as I keep hitting his prostrate with his strong moans reaching his orgasm. "Are you close?" I ask, "Y-yes! I'm so close!"

But right before he could cum, I stop my hand from any movement, as his frustration arises with his needy moans. "You're still so hard, but I'm sorry, you can't cum without my permission!"

His eyes widen as I order him to return to his room! "Is -- it that it?" He asks with his body shuddering as I light the cigarette standing far from him.

Moksh's P.O.V~

She's bought me things that I never thought I'd get! Fine clothes, a phone, and freedom to go out, but with bodyguards, she thinks I'll run around and spread rumors about her. She's not wrong tho, though I might!

Her attitude towards me has changed as well! She's more tender with me, yet with the same bossiness. It's been two weeks since that -- that -- ass play, and we've been doing that since that day as well.

It's baffling how I can't cum without her permission, but I'm starting to like this role of mine. I never realized but I suppose, I am a submissive male.

But what I love the most is how she cares for me sometimes, yes she tries not to and ends up scolding me. I like her change of behavior, but I also know it's unsafe. Playing with fire never is!

I don't understand what's going on between us, but she said she's never met someone who satisfies her sexual needs as I do. But she's still someone I hate!

She uses me whenever she wants and throws me out when she's done! If it's how it was supposed to be, then why am I complaining? I knew this from the beginning!

Whatever, I have to prepare for tonight or she'll be furious! She instructed me to be ready specifically, on the phone!

The sounds of her guards stepping in are very soon today! Is she home?

As I stride out of my room to confirm if she's come home I notice something unusual.

---------------------

to be continued.....