The Auction Boy! Ch. 03

Story Info
Sold to her! Loved by her!
1.2k words
3.67
2.8k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's P.O.V~

After a minute of waiting, I am exposed to his decent face. His innocence reflects through his dilly-dally clothes. "You asked for me!"

I'm able to look at his face apparently since he's all cleaned up now. His hair is a little long, and his black eyes are glimmering, making them a splendid pairing for his white skin.

He's quite taller than me but still unnourished. His features compliment his gentle aura, but not his husky voice, which captures my attention a lot!

"I -I wanted to talk to you!" His cold but frightened voice causes me both pain and pleasure.

"Let's eat first! We can talk after." I take a seat on the couch near the bed, examining the thoroughly intact room. He has made no fuss with the belongings.

He's still standing, fidgeting with his hands tucked behind him. His white shirt and short pants presented me with his many unhealed wounds.

"Sit! Moksh, right? That's your name!" With a greeting voice, I welcome both him and the maid, bringing us food.

"I heard you ate nothing. My aunty cooks the best chicken. You'll know after you eat!"

His eyes are bothered as he watches me scoop out the chicken for both of us. "Why are you still standing? Come sit here!" He is feeble and timid, but spunky.

"Why are you doing this?" His speech is loathsome. He speaks as quickly as he sets the spoon down.

"What do you mean?"

"Trying to be nice! I know who you are! Just tell me why did you buy me and stop your act!"

"You know me?" He may be stern, but he hasn't provoked me yet. "You're just another rich brat! All you care about is money.

Scoffing, I say. "Huh, a typical assumption about rich people!"

"Is that what it is? I'm here for your pleasure, right?"

With my addressing steps, I determined to walk out, but his strong, hurtful words stopped me. "Tell me, why am I here? Are you going to kill me? Just the way you killed your parents?"

"What did you say?" I didn't recognize how, but I'm choking his throat abruptly. He is afraid but still stands his ground.

"Aren't you the one who killed them? I heard it on the news! It was you and you're going to do the same to me!"

Moksh's P.O.V~

Her voice, and expressions, from calm to stingy, changed. Her forceful grip on my throat is narrowing with my words. "Alright! You want to be a slut so bad, right? Then let's make you one!"

I'm drawn down on my knees. She dragged the chair and sat as she plunges her fingers inside my mouth.

"This is what you did there, right? With men and women, Then, this is what you'll do here as well!"

She immediately draws her white office pants off as she extends her legs wider, reflecting on what I've seen so many times. I knew she wasn't any different, and she proved it.

She yanks my hair stronger, which hurts, and shoves my face into her entrance. "I'm not raping you! I'm taking what I paid for. You're just a slut and you'll be that way! Until I kill you, as I did to my parents!"

"You better do a good job or you'll be killed!" I'm obliged to flick my tongue inside her. Her grip on my strands is not fading off with her growing moans.

She tugs me close to clutch my face with her thighs, leaves me there sucking, breathless, and later, pushes my face aside, laughing at my flushed face.

"Now I get it! Why! You are beautiful, a wonderful whore! That's why you were very famous there!"

Her cruelty on my head increases with her advancing orgasm. She's close! I can tell by her moans.

Her body jitters and her moans are growing louder as she releases in my mouth. "Don't you dare spit it out!"

She clutches my jaw, throwing me back on the floor, adding, "I paid, even for that filthy mouth of yours!"

"You wanted to know why right? This is it! I'll use you whenever I see fit, however, I see fit, and you'll be used until I'm bored with you! Only then! Only then, I might let you go!" She left with the thudding sound of the door.

I saw pure evil in her. What did I expect?

Kira's P.O.V~

"Are you listening, mam?" Ankush jolts me with his demanding question. I concluded to work from home today! It's been tiring for the past few days.

"Ye-yes! What, what was it?"

"You have a date with Mr. Naveen today! That's the last thing!" He informs, walking by my side to my room with Rahul.

When I sigh deep out of my thoughts, Rahul enquires. "Are you-- okay? You look restless!"

"No, I mean, yeah, I'm, I'm fine. I just forgot about my date with Naveen today!" Rahul is a person with no remorse or affection toward anyone, but he's the total opposite when it comes to me.

"I'm not talking about that!" He argues as he follows me to sit on my bed, as I check on my dresses to wear for the date as he nods.

Ankush on the other side is quiet and standing.

"Nothing, I'm just tired! It's been a long week!" He nods in recognition, but he's rather suspicious.

As we walk down the hall of my house, "when will you be free?" Rahul demands loud enough yet not prominent in front of the talking Moksh. He's talking to Aunty!

Is that how he smiles?

"What is he doing here?" Undesirable or so, but my speech appeared to be dryer than usual.

Everyone looks startled. Auntie's functioning hands stopped. His eyes are squinting, ignoring my eyes, and every other worker in my house has backed off.

"I said, what is he doing here? Who allowed him here?" Everybody's eyes paused on Aunty's tranquil face. "I did beta! I assumed it would be useful if he did house chores. He can't just sit and eat without earning it!"

"Hmmm! You're right Aunty! You're in charge of him anyway, do as you see fit! Make him work hard as he can!"

"Sure, beta! Have a safe trip!" She smiles and walks away as I catch Moksh's prying eyes!

What are you looking at?

Moksh's P.O.V~

"Thank you, Aunty, for saving me!" She saved me today by lying to Kira. I was suffering inside and I needed to be out of that damn jail, but I wasn't allowed out, so she helped me out.

"It's okay, you can't live long in a four-by-four chamber. Now, can you?" We laugh as I watch Kira leave with that same malevolent expression.

"Aunty? Why is she? Why is she like that?"

"Like what?" She asks, minding her work, cleaning the plates after rinsing. "So vile. She's always been like that. How do you cope with something like that?"

"She wasn't always like that?"

"What?" I flinch as I help her arrange the plates.

"She was, bright! Soft-spoken, gentle, always cheerful, and a ray of sunshine for everyone! She kept this home alive with laughter and joy! But then that accident!" Her hands stop with her words.

"In which her parents died?" I urge.

"Yes! She was the one driving. I don't know what happened that day, but it changed her. I haven't seen her smiling since that day!" Her eyes are gloomy, sad, and broken so is her tone.

"It's astonishing how a human can be the true contrary of what he or she used to be." Her tone remains dull with the chiming sound of dishes.

--------------------

To be continued.....

-- Love Author! 😘