The Auction Boy! Ch. 09

Story Info
Sold to her! Loved by her!
1.5k words
5
2.3k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moksh's P.O.V~

"I'll help you!" I don't know how we ended up in one room. Me and Rahul.

After speaking to Kira, Rahul barged into my room. With a proposal undeniable. He saw me coming out of Kira's room; he said. "Is that why you're here? It's not so imperious to peep." He utterly avoids my words and proceeds with his.

His sister will shortly arrive, for Kira's wedding. "And why are you telling me that?" I suspect him. He despises me, I don't know why, but he does.

"I don't know if you know this, but Kira's very possessive of her things." He leisurely sits on my bed, with his legs crossed. He stings my eyes as he talks with an unpleasant tone.

Before today, we had no official contact, but I can tell how much he loathes me. "Things?"

"Yeah, things. I don't know what she sees in you. But whatever. She's into you, that's for sure."

"How are you so certain?" I proclaim as he replies, "I've spent most of my life with her. At least I'd know her that much?"

"Let's not beat around the bush. She's marrying Naveen out of spite. And I can't watch her do that." I was right all along. She's marrying him to escape her heart.

"So, what do you want from me?" I demand as I stand in front of him, very disturbed to sit.

"Do you love her?" His solid question is astonishing. I guess that's why they're best friends. They don't play. "Y-yes!"

"No! I want a powerful answer. Do you love her? Enough to fight for her?" He pokes his eyes out, emerging the passion and love he clouts for Kira.

"Yes! I do! I do love her! Enough to fight for her." He acknowledges my answer. Satisfied or not, I'm not sure.

"Then I'll help you! My sister is arriving, as I said. You'll two pretend to be absorbed by each other. I want you to flirt with her. All the time, principally in front of Kira."

"And what would that do?"

"How naïve are you? To make her jealous. It's so easy. Oh my God! What did she see in you?" There's the Rahul I know.

"Do you think jealousy would be an answer to the headache I'm having? She's not like others."

"Yeah, yeah! I know. But didn't I tell you she's possessive of her things? She likes you, but she isn't going to admit it that simply. We'll have to make her. Otherwise, you can kiss her ass goodbye."

"Will it work?" He humbled my outgrown hate for him. My love for Kira is more powerful than the dismay I behold for him.

"We'll have to wait for it." His bleak eyes staring out the window remind me of something. "Did you see anyone out of her room when I left or when we were talking?"

"What? No. I don't think so. Why are you asking?

"Nothing." He advances to withdraw my room when I add to the conversation. "What did you hear? When we were talking?"

"Nothing, I should know! But I'm assured if we don't stop this, she'll end up hurting herself and I can't see that. ---- I'm not helping you, I'm helping her. So, I don't worry about the conversation you had with her. I worry about what is going to happen."

Kira's P.O.V~

"Shall we go home now??" Naveen jolts me back from the view in front of me. The last sip of my milkshake tastes sour, contrary to its nature as I watch Moksh giggle.

We came to this restaurant for food after a late shopping spree, but I ended up witnessing something else.

Riya is a predator, and her hands on Moksh are not secure. Hours turned into days, but their hands never left each other's faces.

He devotes his time to Riya, eats with her, and whatnot.

I came straight into the hall when I woke up. It's another important day.

Today, conferring to our culture. The Haldi ceremony has to be performed. It is said that Haldi is performed to protect the bride and groom from any bad omen before the wedding day.

It is believed to be a merry day for both bride and groom. Naveen is doubtless a cheerful groom, but why do I not feel accomplished?

This decision is supposed to make me feel fulfilled. I'm finishing the promise my father made, but --- it feels so wrong.

Naveen's parents are here for formalities since I don't want a massive wedding. They embrace me with their happy eyes and a warm hug as I welcome them.

The arrangements are made; the house has been illuminated, and there's hardly a day left for the last day. The guests have arrived, congratulating both me and Naveen as they sit on the decked seats, across from us, along with his parents.

My house servants are enchanted, along with the Aunty, beaming my way. But where are Rahul and him?

According to Naveen's parents, we sit simultaneously on a wooden Patra, and the surrounding laughter squeals. The ceremony is starting!

Naveen giggles at the relatives, as they graze his face with Haldi and I quiver at their hands. I thank them for their presence with a warm but phony smile. They are the relatives I'm not familiar with. Some of my family and some from Naveen's.

Abruptly, Moskh shows up with Riya and Rahul. Smiling, erratic and unexpected. It's his turn.

He bows down to rub the Haldi in his hands and whispers, smiling. "Congratulations, I wish you the happiness that you claim to earn after this."

Moksh's P.O.V~

Her eyes are the exact color I wanted to see. There's trouble in them as I tenderly caress her cheeks with Haldi, altering to Naveen.

"Congratulations!" I wish it to Naveen. He's not so amused to see me here, but I offer an unfamiliar face, astonishing to him as well.

Kira's eyes follow me as I step back, standing aside for Riya. She leans to my ear as I shift my eyes off from Kira to Riya. "Rub that Haldi on my face." She murmurs as I do what she says. I think that's when I won.

Suddenly Kira gets up, dragging me with her into the storage room. It all happened so fast that I didn't get the chance to see Naveen's and everyone's faces. "What the fuck was that?" Her fiery eyes growl with her tone.

She pins me on the wall rowdier than ever. But my face carries the composure, she's never seen before. "I am asking you something. Answer me?"

"What are you asking about? Can you be more specific?" She clenches her jaw at my statement. I'm playing with fire, I'm aware of that. But I can't step back now.

"Oh, you very well know what I'm talking about. Do you think your irrational behavior will affect me?"

"Is it not? Affecting you?" She strides back away from me, rubbing her neck. Sighing heavily. She does that when she's angry and can't release her anger.

"You dragged me here from a room full of people. I should be asking you, what the fuck --- was that?"

"You think I'm not seeing it? You flirt and do what's not with her. In the morning, she kissed you. Do you think I didn't see that? What's next? ---- Do you think I don't know what you're doing?" She grumbles.

"What ---- am I doing?" There she is. The Kira I know. Not the one who was pretending to be vigilant inside with those people.

She shoved me back against the wall and groped my neck. "Finding another woman to satisfy yourself? Well, you found her so quickly. --- Is she giving it to you good? Does she fuck you as I did?"

"Yes, she is!" I lie, without contending with her restraining hands on my neck.

She turns me on the wall, sliding her hands inside my pants to my dick. "Yeah! How does she do that? Can she make you this hard?" She mutters in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I finally resist. I can't let her do this. Not until she accepts her feelings. "Why? Is it not good? You used to like it a lot." I thought the situation was under control, but it doesn't look like it any more.

"Kira, stop!" She's rubbing the tip of my cock aggressively. "I don't listen to whores. How can you forget that? You're just a whore!"

That's it. I pushed her. I pushed her away. "Do you think you can get everything? You chose him, so why are we here? And I'm not your whore! Alright?"

"You think you can have him and me at the same time? --- Is this how foolish you are? --- Wake up! You can't have everything your way. It can be either him or me. And it's him for you. So, let me do me and you do you. As you wished it to be." She riles at my statement but says nothing.

"I'll watch you getting married to him and you'll have to watch me watch you. --- And if you can't, stop this marriage.

She looks overwhelmed, but I still don't know what's going on inside her head. I reach for her hands, as we're both shaken up by an abrupt guest with us.

---------------------

-- Love Author! 😘