The Auction Pt. 07 - Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled onto the bed, managing not to smack Cyn in doing so with my feet and legs. She was still on her knees, smiling at me, her hand massaging Pete as I looked up at her. She seemed to enjoy stroking it, and I have no idea why.

I beckoned her to join me, opening my arms wide. She smiled as she loosened Pete, who wound up at the foot of the bed. Cynthia joined me, my arms clamped around her, hands squeezing her butt cheeks as we kissed.

We made out lying there for a very long time. Her body felt beautiful against mine, her legs intertwined with mine.

We talked, kissed, and eventually slipped into a nap together. When we woke, Cynthia escorted me to the master bath for a long, soapy, delicious shower.

We were intimate once more, taking turns going down on each other. Afterward, we talked more about how we could get together regularly. It couldn't be at her house, which I was okay with. My house was perfect for intimate liaisons. Perhaps sometime down the road, I'd invite others to join us. But, for now, Cynthia and I would explore together.

It's been an interesting two years since this all began. Full of joy, heartbreak, and many changes. Some might say I've become a slut, but I think I'm making up for lost time as far as my sexual adventures go. I miss Michael, and maybe someday I'll find another man I care about. For now, I'm happy with five different ladies who occasionally join me in bed. Well, not all five simultaneously, at least not yet.

12