The Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the words and images battered her mind, Lisa began to tremble. As she read, her fingers found her pussy once again, now dripping and sticky. She could feel every word, each syllable. The author continued. Lisa and Anya continued to grind into each other, moaning as they gyrated. The still sea air filled with the thick warm scent of their bodies. Lisa inhaled deeply. She could not stifle her sounds, moans erupting from deep within. These moans of pleasure only made Anya more excited, her own sounds matching. Lisa felt herself trembling and soon felt a tightening come over Anya's body. Lost in their passion, the two women rubbing the pussies together at a now furious pace. There was no stopping, no holding back. With Anya's firm strokes speeding up, Lisa could feel her own body surrender to her orgasm. She bucked hard. Her pussy pushing harder and harder into Anya's. In return, Anya sped up, squealing and moaning, lost in her own approaching orgasm. Together they moved into each other, until together, they came hard. Bearing down, Lisa felt her insides contract and her juices erupted, bubbling out of her. The two women lay still. Anya was still on top of Lisa as they struggled to catch their breaths.

As she reached the climax of this story, Lisa rubbed her pussy harder and faster than ever. The thoughts filled every sense. The moans ringing in her ears. The smell of their fucking filled her nose. The sight of Anya's body burned in her eyes. But most of all, Lisa could feel Anya's touch. The final orgasm came from out of nowhere. She shook hard as she continued to rub her pussy. With a deep moan, Lisa came for a third and final time. Her pussy exploded with the sensations, her wetness exploding from deep in her. Her body clenched tightly over and over, one, two, three, four and five times over, until Lisa crumpled into an exhausted heap.

It took two or three minutes for Lisa to be able to think at all. She looked over at the screen. The author smiled kindly. "How did you know?," she asked in a weak voice.

"How did you know about the gay fucking, my sister and her son?"

"How did you know of the beach in Latvia? I never told a soul."

The author smiled again, "Lisa, you know. You have always known. And in time, you will find out more."

With that, this strange man disappeared. In the following days, Lisa searched high and low for answers. But she could not even find a record of her time on the site. She had all but given up hope, convinced it had all been a dream.

A week or so later, Lisa followed her usual routine. As she signed on, she saw a new message in her inbox, "Would you like to read another story? Love, The Author."

12